The Client Ch. 01

Story Info
John gets a new client.
1.9k words
4.48
19.6k
26

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
842 Followers

John opened his email and saw a message from her, his new client. She recently came to his office and spoke with him about money she had been saving. She said she needed financial advice and hoped to find a way to protect and grow the money she had saved.

"I'm saving as much as I can in my work retirement plan," she said looking across the table at him. Her name was Michelle. She wore blue scrubs and had told him she was a nurse. Definitely an attractive woman though since she had come in her demeanor was a little on the shy side. John found he liked her southern accent and was enjoying their conversation.

"Some money has been piling up from my side business and I hoped to find a good way to invest it."

"Side business?" he asked while writing down a note on the legal pad in front of him.

"I sell hypnosis files online," she smiled at him.

"Oh," he shifted in his chair, "like self-help files?"

"Something like that," the smile reflected in her eyes.

"I've done a little meditation, but never tried any hypnosis."

She paused for a moment and her eyes took on a calculating look, "I could send you one of my files if you'd like to try it out...," she let last word hang for a moment as he considered what she said.

"For stress reduction, relaxation? Something like that?" he asked her.

"Oh it will definitely relax you," she giggled softly as she answered him.

That was yesterday and this morning he sat at his desk looking at the email she had sent. He opened it up and saw a link to a media file with the words "Introduction Induction" in it. She also replied that she would be back by the office in a week with the paperwork he had sent home with her and also to let her know if he liked the recording suggesting he listen to it with headphones.

Placing his headphones in his ears he started the recording.

"Lay back in your bed or chair and get comfortable. Start to take slow deep breaths and then holding them for a count of three before letting the air slowly leave your lungs. Start to count the breaths and keep listening to my voice as you breathe. When you have counted ten breaths you can let my voice begin to guide you down into deep relaxation..."

John was not sure when his eyes closed as he followed the instructions in the recording or if he was even in a trance with his breathing occurring at a steady, slow pace. Sometimes he became aware of her words and others he seemed to forget what she had just said. His body definitely felt relaxed and wonderful. It even occurred to him at one point to question how long he had been listening, "and you might find it hard to remember the words I have said," her voice seemed the same but different, softer, gentler, "but don't worry about what you forget. You will just want to listen again and seem if you can remember what you let yourself forget."

At some point he was aware of her voice counting up to five and found he eyes open. His screen on his computer had timed out and looking at the clock he noticed almost an hour had passed by. The recording seemed to have worked though as he noticed how relaxed his body felt. Another side effect was the slight erection he had similar to when he was in a twilight sleep. Smiling to himself he got back to work thinking he might have to try that file again.

A week had passed, and John heard the beep of the front door as someone entered the office. A woman's voice rang out as she asked his administrative assistant if he was available. John recognized the voice immediately as Michelle's, listening to it enough over the last week that he could not mistake it for another's. He regretted not getting back to her about the file and a part of him wondered if she would be slighted enough not to want to open an account.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his admin, "Ms. Rivers to see you."

John got up from his desk and walked to the front of the office. Michelle stood in the entrance room wearing a leopard print dress with solid black stockings and short black boots. John kept his eyes up on hers and smiled back at her, "Michelle," he greeted her, "good to see you again."

"Thank you John, I brought those papers back for you," she said holding them out to him.

Taking the offered papers from her hand he gestured towards his office, "please come on back so we can go over them."

"Of course, "she said walking past him towards his office. It was hard not to appreciate the way her legs looked in tights and heels as she walked in front of him, but he reminded himself that this was a new client. Michelle walked into his office taking on of the two chairs situated in front of his desk as John closed the door and then moved around behind the desk, taking a seat in his chair.

"Any problems or questions?" he asked as he scanned all the areas that had required information or signatures.

"No and I should have a check for you next week so you can start investing it," he looked up to meet her eyes seeing a bit of the shyness that had been there in their first meeting. She had pulled her brown hair up in pigtails which made her look almost girlish, yet sexy at the same time.

"Well, we will take care of everything just as we laid out in our last meeting."

"That's sounds good," she bit her lower lip slightly before saying, "I had wondered if you got my email."

"Oh, the email," John shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "I am sorry I did not get back to you about that, but I did listen to it and it was very helpful."

"Oh," her legs uncrossed and re-crossed momentarily drawing his eyes down, "did you listen to it more than once?"

John hesitated, almost embarrassed to admit the truth to her, "well...I have listened to it every day."

When she heard his reply her demeanor changed slightly, almost imperceptibly but John noticed. She looked at the closed door briefly before looking at him, "and did you find that my voice helped you to relax John?"

The tone of her voice had softened slightly as she asked him, and he responded softly in kind, "Um...yes."

Michelle began to ask him a series of questions, "were you able to feel yourself relax and fall down into a trance?"

"Yes...I think so," his eyes still looking at hers.

"Did you feel your body get heavy as my voice guided you down?"

"Yes."

"Your body might to start to feel a little heavy now John, can you feel it?"

"Um...yes," the thought occurred to him that repeated listening might make him get comfortable with her voice. It did feel slightly disarming to him to have an attractive young woman sitting in front of him trying to hypnotize him, but another part of him was enjoying the feeling.

"You're responding well to my voice John, just let the relaxation my voice brings you take you down into trance."

He felt his body easing down into his chair, "that's right John, just relax and listen to my voice. My sweet, soothing voice that you have gotten used to relaxing you."

Michelle kept talking to him, "do you like how good my voice feels as it relaxes you John?"

"Yes," the question caused the thought of his growing excitement to come forefront into his mind.

"Yes John, it's only natural to feel this good when relaxing in trance. Just let your body respond naturally. Don't fight how good this feels to you. No need to hide any excitement you might feel John. Just relax and go deeper and deeper for me now."

Her voce droned on through his mind and once again his eyes had closed at some point while listening to her. The experience was relaxing and blissful after all. Just like the recording she had sent him. It occurred to him the experience was also pretty erotic. An attractive young woman disarming him with trance just like the woman in green with Sherlock Holmes and the lotus flower.

"You are responding so well to me now John. You want to listen to me every day and let me voice relax you even deeper than the day before. You're so deep for me now John. Deep, relaxed, and aroused John. It's okay to be this way when I take you down deep like this. I am so excited to be your new client John and it's getting you so excited to be my new client as well."

Suddenly it seemed to John the voice was moving closer and then somewhere in his mind he registered to warm breath on his ear, "you're going to have a hard time remembering what I've said to you today John. Every time I send you another recording John you are going to find your anticipation and excitement makes it impossible to keep from listening to the file over and over again. You enjoy the feelings I give you John and I am only going to make the feelings grow stronger and become more deeply rooted in you. Now go deeper and remember to forget...forget to remember and sleep deeper..."

"Three, becoming aware of your surroundings, four opening our eyes, and five eyes on me and wide awake."

John's eyes opened and he found himself looking at Michelle sitting in the chair in front of him. His mind was still a little foggy, "Um...Michelle...was that...uh..."

She beamed at him, "I just thought it would be nice if you did not need to relax to a recording today. I am so glad you listened."

At hearing the pleased sound of her voice John tried to tamp down the physical excitement that was coursing through his body, "it was very effective it would seem," he responded sheepishly.

Giggling softly she stood up from her chair, "well I have taken too much of your time already today."

"Oh not at all," he said as he stood up too quickly to hide the tenting of the front of his pants.

"No need to see me out," she said as she glanced down below his belt line.

John flushed with embarrassment, "I'm sorry Michelle..." he stammered, "very unprofessional."

"A perfectly normal reaction to being put into trance by me John," the thought occurred to him that she did not say being put into trance, but rather put into trance by her and then just as quickly the thought left him.

"Still...," he began.

"Nonsense, I look forward to seeing you next week so we can cement this new relationship."

"Yes of course, I will see you when you have the check next week."

"Until then," she said holding out her hand. Her soft, delicate touch felt good as he gently shook her hand. Since when did a handshake feel erotic he found himself wondering. She turned and walked from his office and he followed as far as the door watching the sway of her hips in the leopard print dress as she went.

jeb22
jeb22
842 Followers