All Comments on 'The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
UTBNBXUTBNBXover 1 year ago

Seemed promising until the 40D tits. You dont see top tennis players with tits that big, she would end up with black eyes lol

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year ago

Love the detail of what sex feels like from the female point of view: more descriptions please.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Hot story. I loved the virtual 3-some with his supposed ex-mistress. A powerful man like that is not used to denying himself, so no matter how great his daughters pussy is, he’s going to fuck around. I can’t wait to see if it’s the ex or her room mate that gets daddy’s sick next!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Great story. I particularly liked the variation on a 3some. Being ridden by his daughter whilst chatting with his masturbating mistress was very hot. Worth every 1 of the 5 stars I've given this chapter.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great start! It almost sounded biographical in places, Daddy's Girl!

Loved the fantasy!

More please!

Cheers

SAGE

ThrowawayrequirementThrowawayrequirementover 1 year ago

Hey. Good story! It broke my dry spell where I was reading only my favourites over and over again. So I'm glad I stumbled upon your story on the main page.

Favorite parts:

1. Daughter noticing dad's gaze at her cleavage.

2. The best friend is perfectly written. Confessing to her was a great moment. The way she implies it's okay and that she knows.

Even backstory of distant dad is great. Sets up their dynamic well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a 3 some with her girl friend or the mistress??? Either was, great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One lucky father and daughter a couple finally making it hopefully everything could work out for them Maybe even the daughter Mike ended up getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story made me very horny, I read it while my wife sat opposite me reading on her iPad, I sent it to her, she read it and dragged me off to bed for our favourite daddy daughter role playing sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES