The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad & daughter meet mom & son for a new family?
7.1k words
4.63
13.1k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

This story contains an extramarital affair with his daughter, so if you find that bothersome, do not read. If you are bothered by, prostate play, male male, girl girl, or oral sex, do not read.

WARNING MALE MALE SEX.

Enjoy xo DG

The Doctor's Daughter CH 04

Dad and I were on school break, and I knew it would be a big change to our lifestyle when the break ended.

We had Bernie and Will come to the apartment when we left the sex club. Dad wanted more of a get-to-know-you kind of thing, which surprised me. He was clearly attracted to Bernie. And I have to admit I was wild about Will already.

It was a few hours until dawn by the time we got drinks and settled in. We talked a lot. Bernie and Dad sat on the double chaise, stretched out next to each other.

I was cuddled next to Will, and we were talking quietly while watching our parents. Respectively.

They took each other's clothes off piece by piece until they were naked and entwined with each other. Dd's thigh was between her legs. They faced each other, lips barely touching. Sometimes talking quietly, others just enjoying.

Dad slowly rocked into her, his thigh against her pussy. I knew he was grinding his cock into her stomach. She pushed into him. I know what she wanted. And had Dad and I had a chance to talk about it, I'd have given him my blessings.

But I knew he wouldn't fuck her without talking to me first.

I heard soft even breathing in my ear and Will had fallen asleep in my arms. His long black hair created shiny black rivers across my breasts. Even in sleep, his cock was semi-hard and pressed against my hip. His arm was around me, his hand on the side of my breast.

I heard a soft whimper and looked to see Bernie's legs spread wide. Dad rubbed his cockhead down her wet slit, then circled it on her clit. She whimpered louder. The satiny tip was wetter from his precum and her juices. He used his cock to make her cum. He didn't fuck her.

I knew what it took for him to stop himself from sliding his cock into her.

Will woke and they dressed. The sky was pink with dawn when they left. Dad's cock stayed hard the whole time.

I ran into the bedroom, got on my hands and knees and he came up behind me and buried himself to the hilt.

"Oh my god, Mags. I need that so bad," he groaned.

"I know Daddy. I know you wanted to fuck her. You can. I think they're going to be special to us."

"How did I end up with such a special daughter," he moaned, driving deep and pounding into me until we both had body-shuddering orgasms.

I woke up with Dad spooned behind me, and his hands on my tits.

"Mmm, I love waking up this way," I said sleepily. "Fuck me."

He groaned and shoved into my wetness. He pinched my nipples, reached between my legs, and tickled my clit while he drove deep. We both came quickly.

I rolled to face him.

"You like her, don't you?"

"I do, but we're living here and forgetting the reality of our life at home. I'm married. I can't get into a relationship with anyone."

"What about Leslie?"

"Leslie meant nothing to me. We were convenient fucks for each other. She was attractive as hell and always had guys sniffing around her. She is well taken care of."

I toyed with the curls on his chest. "I want you to fuck her, Daddy. And I want to fuck Will."

We kissed One of the sweetest and most loving kisses ever.

"We will work it out. We still have a month before school starts again. Let's just take this time for fun?"

"Yes absolutely. We'll do our Della dinners and sneak back here."

"Mmm, I love that idea," I said, rolling to my back and pulling him on top of me. "I love feeling your weight on me."

"I'm still hard for you," he said and settled in the cradle of my thighs.

"Sometimes I just can't believe I'm lucky enough to have my daddy's cock inside me. Filling me with the seed he made me with. Fucking me the same way I was created."

"God, you get me so hot. More than any lover ever has. My daughter knows what I need." He was slowly pushing in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around him. "I like Will."

"Mmm, I'm happy about that. It's sort of amazing that you and I meet a son and mother that are the same as us."

He groaned, feeling the urge he began to pump faster. The shaft rubbed my clit each time and my pussy were so wet. Waves of pleasure swept through my body, up and down, then up again. His cock swelled and his breath rasped in my ear.

"Oh my god, Mags," his voice was rusty. "Yeah," he grunted, drove deep, and locked into me.

"Give me all your seed Daddy, deep."

He threw his head back and roared, pumping in deep.

He pulled me to his side.

"You know," he gasped. "You say you want my seed. Something in my mind clicks that my seed could make you pregnant. It's like a lightning bolt to my orgasm."

I pushed up on an elbow and looked at him. "What would happen if I were to get pregnant with your baby?"

He groaned and put his forearm over his eyes.

"Mags, I just don't know. The thought of it makes my cock harder than ever and the need to fuck you even more." He sighed. "But the reality?"

I was quiet for a minute. "I was just trying to imagine myself with a big belly full of our baby. My tits are even bigger and milky."

"Oh god, Mags, stop. You're making my balls ache."

"Really?"

"Really."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

We had to go back to the house for a while and didn't discuss it anymore. Not that it didn't take over all my thoughts.

Dad called Bernie and set up to meet them at the apartment after we did our Della dining. I talked with her a lot today and knew that she had no idea we were gone. She lived in her wing and never ventured out. She and I made plans for lunch before I went back to classes, and I hung around the house.

Dad was in his office catching up with his own work for school. The testing ended and he was to set up another group of students.

That life seemed so remote to me. So much had happened since school ended. Our relationship had evolved into a real relationship and not just dad and daughter. I was truly in love with my Dad, as a lover, not just a daughter. I knew he felt the same about me.

I hadn't played tennis since school ended, and sadly I lost touch with Bunny. I tried to remember how I felt when I competed, but I couldn't even do that.

I changed. I'm another person. I like this me though. I'm looking forward to our future and what that may hold.

I fidgeted during our Della dinner to the point Dad looked at me and frowned.

In the car, he picked up my hand and kissed it. "I know you're excited about our future, but you have to be careful around Mom."

"It's sad she doesn't miss us. You. She has no idea where you are or me."

"She hasn't cared about me since you were born. I was a baby daddy to her. Obviously a good one," he grinned and squeezed my hand. "Nevertheless, that's all I was to her. To be honest, I'm not sure why we stay together."

"I think she does need someone," I said thoughtfully. "Even if their presence isn't always there."

"You may be right." He hesitated. "How did you go from being my daughter to my lover and my confidante."

"I know. I feel the same. You're more like my husband than my Dad. Weird I know."

"Not really."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

We arrived at the apartment shortly before Bernie and Will rang the bell. Will and Dad shook hands and Bernie and I hugged. I couldn't get over how incredibly beautiful she was. Those arctic blue eyes and black hair. Her skin was such a creamy white.

Will and I kissed, and Bernie moved into Dad's arms. Without discussion, we removed each other's clothes. I was glad Dad ordered an oversized bed, although at the time it never occurred to us that it would have to hold four people.

Dad was looking forward to Bernie all day and I knew he was thoroughly aroused. By all accounts, she felt the same and they began passionately kissing.

Will and I kissed, but he was as willing to watch them as I was. He spooned behind me, had his arms around me, and fondled my tits. His cock grew hot and hard against my ass, and I pressed back.

"They're so hot," he whispered in my ear. I nodded. He saw it too.

She was on her back, Dad had his leg over her, his cock against her hip. He was kissing her breasts. She was a little smaller than me but had the darkest rose-colored nipples I'd ever seen. They almost looked like they had lipstick on them.

He took long pulls on her nipple, and she moaned, arching. She spread her thighs, wanting. He moved his thigh between her hips, and his hard cock trapped between their bodies.

"Are you feeling any jealousy?" Will asked.

"Not at all. You?"

"Nooooo, but I thought I might."

"I did too, but I'm feeling nothing but excitement."

"Me too," he said, grinding his cock against my ass.

I smiled and kissed him over my shoulder. Our time will come. Soon.

She whimpered, rocking up against his cock. Needing him.

I held Will's hand over my breast and squeezed. He began to fondle me and tease my nipples.

"Jackson... I need you so much," she begged. "Fill me with your cock. I'm so ready for you. Join us together."

He growled, her words inciting him. Her legs spread and he moved between her soft thighs. Her pussy lips were just as rosy as her nipples. My mouth watered seeing her soft smooth pussy.

She reached down and guided him in. He eased the head in, and she moaned and got louder every inch she took. He was into the hilt, and she pushed up, grinding into him.

He locked into her, knowing what she needed.

"Ahhhhh yesssss, god you feel so good inside me. I can feel every vein in your cock. How hard and hot. So rigid like steel."

He roared and pulled back, pounding in, and began fucking her fast and hard. She planted her feet flat on the bed and rose to meet each blow. The pounding of their bodies echoed throughout the room.

Will's chest heaved behind me. "How baby," he growled in my ear.

I rolled and he was on top of me, between my thighs. He closed his eyes for a moment and slowly pushed in. I caught my lower lip as he pushed this thickness into me. Stretching. I've never felt so full.

"Fuck me," I begged.

The sound of the four of us reverberated lewdly around the room. The scent of sex filled my nostrils. Will slammed into me and I wanted it harder and deeper. He angled up, catching my clit with his shaft and I shot off into a mind-blowing orgasm. He continued to pound into me as I came down, then he sent me off again. My cunt squeezed his cock, and he grunted.

His breath rasped and he fucked me faster. He was heading for the peak. Suddenly he pushed up over me, locked in, and unloaded his hot load deep inside.

He collapsed beside me, and I caught my breath. Dad and Bernie were watching us, lust on their faces. The same for them. They were aroused from watching us.

I moved across the bed, but instead of reaching for Dad, I moved to Bernie. A flash of surprise crossed her face, then awakening when she realized.

She pulled me against her, and we kissed. Tentatively at first. Searching. Softly. I pushed my thigh between hers, hers between mine. She was still wet from Dad's cum and her juices.

"You're so sweet," she whispered.

"You're so gorgeous," I replied, and she smiled.

"I've never--"

"I haven't much," I cut her off knowingly but waited for her to make the next move.

She looked down and trailed her finger around my breast. My nipple immediately tightened at her touch. Her eyes went wide that she caused that.

I ran my finger around her soft breast and watched her nipple tighten. She took a quick breath and looked at me.

I smiled and held her hair brushing it over our tits together. She moved closer so I knew she felt the same pull. I brushed her soft hair over my face and created a curtain while I took her lips in a passionate kiss. She moaned and pressed her body against mine. Our tits are crushed together. We tasted each other. Butterfly kisses.

"You're so soft," she breathed.

I could hear the rasping breath of Will and Dad as they watched.

Her hair was still hiding our faces, but our eyes were locked.

"I want to taste you. I have to taste you," I said imploringly.

She kissed me feverishly and swept her tongue through my mouth before releasing me.

I moved between her thighs. I ran my hands up her inner thighs, so fucking soft. The petals of her pussy were like a rose. I wanted to taste that nectar. Like I have no other woman.

I licked up her sweet slit. I could taste Dad's seed and her juices. It excited me even more. I held the petals open and teased them with the tip of my tongue. She moaned.

"Feels so good," she breathed.

I nosed her clit and licked the folds. She was so wet I slipped two fingers inside her.

"Oh yeah," she cried.

I felt the bed move behind me and move into position. I knew Dad couldn't watch for long before losing control.

He held my hips and pushed in. Her clit was between my lips, and I groaned when he pushed to the child. She cried out and I vibrate moaned again. She began to rub her pussy on my face, and I sucked her clit into my mouth and groaned.

"Yeah! Don't stop!"

I continued to tease her clit with my tongue and growl vibrations. Her pussy began to flow, and I finger fucked her while my mouth never left her clit.

She was sobbing and I never stopped the growling vibrations. Her hips rocked automatically, and I fucked her to the rhythm. Bernie's pussy was so sweet to eat I couldn't get enough and took her higher and higher. I wanted to hear those needy sobs and cries forever.

Right then Dad grunted loudly and exploded in my cunt. Right then a gush and she cried each wave that swept through her. Her body was rigid, then collapsed.

"Come here, Mags," she whispered, and I moved into her arms.

She kissed me passionately, soulfully. I knew. The first time with a woman. It wasn't that long ago for me. We kissed and loved for a long time before parting.

She looks dazed and Will and Dad held them between her. I looked at the three of them together and my heart nearly burst.

This is the way it's supposed to be.

They stayed the night. Bernie and I slept in the middle, Dad behind her, and Will behind me.

I woke up with her hand between my legs, cupping my pussy.

Still half asleep she smiled. I turned towards her and did the same. Her cunt was so warm and soft, and she trapped my hand between her thighs. We fell back asleep like that.

Later ai woke up to soft moans and rasping breaths. Will was on top of his mom, her legs spread to hold her son while he fucked her. It was so loving, yet so sexy.

I reached up and slid my hand down his back, feeling his ass muscled tighten as he thrust into her. I teased her nipple hard, pulling it longer. I moved up on an elbow and leaned over to suck it into my mouth.

"Oh, my little one," she moaned softly. I suckled to Will's thrusts. As they got closer, I pulled harder, and she arched pushing her tit into my mouth.

I saw Dad move in and begin sucking on her other nipple. She moaned louder and Will grunted. He drove hard and moved up to grind deeper, stroked in again hard and moved up to grind deep.

My pussy was dripping. I felt a movement on the bed and Dad was pulling me on top of him. He picked me up and set me down on his hard stalk. He bucked and I rode. He was out of control and focused on one thing. My tits bounced, and my clit crashed into his pubic bone each time starting a series of orgasms that racked through my body.

He was in control. He bucked hard. Drove deep. His fingers dug into my thighs. He bucked harder, nearly throwing me up in the air. Suddenly he rolled me under her and started pounding his cock in my sopping cunt again.

When he rolled me, I was against Bernie, and she began to suck my nipples. She pulled at the tempo dad fucked me which sent me into orbit again.

He drove deep, went rigid, and filled me with his seed again.

Bernie and I moved together, Dad behind me and they leaned over me and kissed. I loved being locked between their bodies.

The morning light was just peeking through the curtains, and I heard Bernie and Dad. She was riding him like a beautiful maiden on a stallion. Her black hair flowed down her back. She rode him in a long stroke and a rocking stroke.

Dad was watching her, lost in their joining. They were as close as two people could ever be. Joined together. Locked together.

We are all four pieces of one puzzle.

She leaned forward, put her hands on his shoulders, and began riding him quickly. Her ass bounced up and down while she fucked him hard and fast. Just the way he liked it. I could tell he loved it.

Her tits jerked and swayed beneath her.

Will was on his side on the other side of Dad, reaching up and pinching her nipples. She would shudder and vibrate on his cock.

He turned his head and said something to Will, and Will leaned into him, replied and they shared a smile.

She sat up, bouncing fast and crying out her orgasm. Dad drove up and grunted each pump into her.

Will crawled next to me while they lay in each other's arms and fell asleep again.

"Mmm, that was hot."

"It was," he said. He began to toy with my clit with his finger.

"Your dad is pretty hot," he said.

I turned my head to look at him. "He is. Did he do this to you?" I asked, wrapping my hands around his hot throbbing cock.

He nodded. When I was next to him, I reached to touch Mom and rolled into him, each time I would reach for her, my cock got harder rubbed against his hip.

"Do you think he liked it?" I asked.

"I don't know. Seeing you and Mom together is so hot. But I know two women together is okay, but two men together some think not so much."

"Who the fuck cares what anyone thinks. It's her in the privacy of our bedroom among us."

"I know, But I'm not sure about your dad."

"I think that he would let you know. Dad doesn't have many boundaries as far as I know. He might be as curious as you, you know. Just be subtle since you really don't know. I do think that if you were rubbing your cock on him and he didn't react, you can try something like that again."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

After we cleaned up from breakfast, Will took me aside.

"I went in the bathroom to get ready to shower and your dad was in there."

"Oh? What happened?"

"I went to leave, and he told me to stay, no problem. He was shaving. We talked a bit while I got everything together to shower. He was leaning over the sink, and I had to squeeze by him, to get to the towels. Of course, my cock got hard and since he didn't move, his ass was still sticking out, I had to squeeze back by him. This time my hard dick brushed me."

"Did he move then?"

"No! He finally finished shaving and rinsed his face. When he stood up, he was hard too."

"Oh my god, you're getting me wet, Will,"

"Listen to this though. I was ready to get into the shower and he stood there, this time he was turned around, and when I squeezed past him, our hard dicks tangled until I got by. I leaned over to turn the water on, then noticed he was looking at me in the mirror."

"He said, "Do you need anything... For your shower?" Like a dumbass, I said no. I should have said, "Yeah, you." I'm so stupid."

"Will baby, you'll get another chance. Trust me, if he got hard for you, it's coming sooner or later."

The sooner turned into alter when Dad came through and said, "I'm going to take a nap. Anyone else?"

I elbowed Will and he nodded, got up, and followed Dad into the bedroom.

Bernie was at work, so I was the only one there. I took my usual place on the floor looking through the crack in the door.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12