The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,305 Followers

They exchanged a few words, sprawled on the bed. After a few moments, I heard Will mention how cool it was in the room and he was going to cover up.

"We must be different temperate zones, I'm like a furnace. Move over here by me and you'll warm up."

Will slid across the bed until he was close, but Dad reached out and pulled him against him.

"I think I can warm you up."

Dad was spooned behind him, and his arm was around his ribs. They lay like that for a while.

"Warmer?"

"Mmm, feels good."

"Does it?"

"Yes, it really feels good." Will looked back over his shoulder at Dad.

"I've never--"

"Neither have I."

"We'll figure it out as we go?"

"Ummm yeah, I've never felt this way about a guy before," Will admitted.

"Neither have I. The furthest thing from my mind. But you got my attention."

Will rolled onto his back and looked up at Dad. He reached up and held the back of his head and pulled him down for a kiss.

After a tentative moment, they both growled and began eating at each other's mouths. Will's hard cock bounced on his stomach as they rolled, kissing.

"Rub your cock on mine, son," Dad said.

They faced each other and began thrusting. Hard-ass muscles contracted as they thrust and ground against each other.

"Grrrr, feels so fucking good," Dad moaned.

"Your cock is so hot against mine."

Dad grabbed Will's ass and pulled him harder against him.

"Fucking hell. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum," he ground out.

Will nodded and began to grunt. The tendons in Dad's neck stood out, they made one final thrust at each other and shuddered out their orgasms.

Because I was rubbing my pussy, I came right along with them. This time I wanted to give them privacy. Let them discover each other on their own. Although I couldn't wait to join in with them.

Will rolled to his back, his chest heaving. Dad's cock lay on his hip. They were both wet with their combined seed.

Will looked down. "You're still a little hard."

Dad shrugged. "It happens."

Will trailed his finger through the cum on Dad's cock and tasted it. He took another swipe and offered it to Dad. He took Will's hand and sucked his finger into his mouth. I could hear Will's moan from here.

They kissed again, rough and wild and so fucking sexy.

Will crawled between Dad's legs and looked up at him.

"Yeah son, take care of Dad."

Will smiled and licked the length of his cock while he watched him. I saw Dad's eyes darken with arousal. He sucked his balls into his mouth and Dad's lips parted on a quick intake of breath. Their eyes were locked with each other.

Will licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the head, then twirled his tongue around the rim. I heard Dad's low growl.

He stuck his tongue out and probed and poked at the hole, then slapped the head with quick flicks of his tongue.

"Oh goddamn," Dad groaned. Will smiled knowingly and wrapped his lips around the head. "Ah fuck". Will as cheeks sucked in as the cock disappeared in his mouth. Dad gripped the bedcovers, his head whipping back and forth.

Will pulled off and pushed up on his elbows with his hands under Dad's ass. His legs spread further apart, and I could see Will working his thumbs below Dad's balls. He looked down and scraped his teeth over the angry redhead and Dad vibrated and growled.

Will began to fuck his cock with his talented mouth. Will's fingers still worked at the base of his balls and his ass while he set a pace to fuck Dad's cock.

Dad's head whipped from side to side moaning the whole time. His body began to shudder and undulate. Will had to hang on to keep his mouth on his cock. Dad was all over the bed, out of control. Will hung on and continued to fuck the cock with his mouth.

"Yeah!" Dad shouted and I saw Will's throat swallowing the load Dad fed him.

He slowly released the cock from his mouth, then straddled Dad until his cock was rubbing his. They kissed and Will passed Dad his seed.

Dad groaned, locked his mouth on Wills, and pulled him on top of him. They kissed wildly.

They rolled face to face to face; Dad threw his leg over Will's hip to keep him close. Will had his arm around his waist.

"So, Dad," Will smiled.

"You are my boy," Dad said with affection.

I watched them fall asleep in each other's arms. Once they were sleeping, I carefully crawled into bed next to them and went to sleep.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

Loud whispering woke me up and I looked down.

Will was on his back and Dad was next to him. He was sliding his hand up and down Will's body from cock to the chest.

"Mmm, you two are pretty fucking cozy," I said smiling. 'I missed all the fun."

"Oh, we have a lot left for you baby," Will said.

"Yes, my love, lots for you." He started to pet Will's cock which came alive on his stomach.

I rolled to my side and rested my head on my hand.

"I think it's pretty fucking hot you two are hot for each other. I love that he just made your cock hard."

Their eyes darkened with lust at the same time.

"You're right, we are. I sucked Dad's cock. Sorry, you missed it," he smiled, knowing I was watching.

"Yeah, you'll have to do a repeat just for me I guess."

I loved that he called him Dad. I know Will's real dad died when he was young, and Bernie never remarried.

"I think you'll have to join us, Mags."

"Mmm, I could probably be enticed."

"But right now, I'm hungry. And not for cock. Right now."

I stood up and walked around the bed. I loved the way Dad was snuggled right up to Will and they had their hands on each other.

I leaned over and kissed Will's hard cock, then reached between them and pulled Dad's cock out for a lick and a kiss.

"Time to eat!"

"We're getting a quick shower," Dad said.

"Oh great, you two will be fucking around in there forever," I said laughing.

"Not without you," Will yelled from the bathroom.

Sure enough, they weren't long, and we ordered food. Bernie would be back soon, so we'd wait a bit and eat with her.

The food delivery knocked on the door. I'll get it! I'm the only one dressed."

The driver looked over my shoulder and his eyes got wide. I had no idea what he saw but paid him and slammed the door in his face.

"What were you guys doing? You shocked him! You're like two little boys!" I admonished them with a grin on my face. "Now he'll come back wanting to fuck you two."

Dad stood behind Will with his arm across his chest. "He's taken," Dad said. "Both ways."

"And I'll take care of Dad's dick. Don't need any other men thankyouverymuch."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

There was a light tap at the door, and I let Bernie in. She looked at the two men with a bit of shock.

"They had an epiphany today."

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. "Oh, I see."

"I need to take a quick shower," she said heading towards the bedroom.

"I'll help," I said, and the guys groaned.

We closed the bathroom door and went into each other's arms.

"I missed you," I said.

"Not as much as I did you. I thought about you all day."

She worked retail and was even more gorgeous with perfect makeup and a cute mini skirt and white shirt.

She started to strip.

"You must get guys hitting on you all the time."

She shrugged. "Yeah, but I honestly don't pay attention to them. It takes a lot to turn my head."

"Someone like Dad."

"Oh yeahhhh, he flips all my switches. And you flip the rest of them," she said, kissing me.

"It's not tough with a hot mama like you."

"Mama. I like that."

"Do you? Me too. And I like being your baby girl."

Her clothes were gone, and she was beautifully naked. I cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples hard.

"Your nipples look like they have rose lipstick on them."

"Oh funnn."

I thought. "Yeahhhhh."

We filed that for later reference.

We stepped into the shower and dripped jasmine-scented soap between our bodies. Between our hands and bodies, we were slick with soap.

We kissed, rubbed together, and giggled at the sensation. It heated up quickly when we went nipple to nipple and the kisses turned passionate.

We reached between each other's legs and brought each other to moaning orgasms.

"Hey, you lusty ladies! The food is getting cold and we're hungry!"

We walked out later, and I said, "We were hungry too."

They groaned.

We ate and left the fruit out. I picked up a grape.

"Mama." I put the grape between my teeth, and she walked over, pressed her body against mine, tilted her head, and bit the grape in half.

We kissed. She then walked over to Will and Dad who were sitting on bar stools at the counter. She took a cock in each hand.

"So, tell me how these two got together and why I missed all the fun?"

"You sound like Mags now. Wanting to play with the boys." He smirked. "Actually, Will seduced me."

"What?"

I laughed.

"You did!"

"I did," Will admitted. "He made my cock hard. No man had ever done that before. I had to try."

"And I'm glad he did," Dad said, grabbing him behind the neck.

"Mmm, I'll bet your sex is rough," Bernie said.

"No sex. Yet. Your son just gave me the blowjob of my life. Sorry, ladies."

"Oh good, so we didn't miss everything!" Bernie said.

"No, but I can't say I wouldn't be willing," Will said.

Dad still had his hand on the back of his neck and pulled him over to him.

"Is that right?" he said in a low sexy voice. He kept the pressure on him, lowering his head until he reached his lips. "You want me inside you?" Their lips brushed. Will nodded. "I want to be inside you too," he growled, and they kissed, watching each other's mouths. Growling. Will reached for Dad's cock which was already hard just from the thought of fucking Will.

"I want this thing inside me, yeah," he growled.

Dad stood up and they looked at each other. He grabbed Will's ass and ground his cock into Will. Will dug his fingers into Dad's ass and massaged each cheek in a large circle.

Dad groaned. "You're driving me crazy you know."

He continued squeezing his muscles and circling. I could see the pull on his balls and his ass. It had to be an erotic feeling for men.

Bernie moved behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I looked back over my shoulder and kissed her. Even with all her makeup scrubbed off, she was still stunning.

"Go bend over that fur chair," he told Will.

I ran to get the tube of lube and handed it to Dad.

Will was in position. Draped over a soft fur chair, ass up. His balls dangled between his thighs. I knew his cock was buried in the soft fur.

Dad dropped to his knees behind him, running his hands up and down his back and over his ass.

"You got me hard as steel, son. You're going to feel a riding steel rod in you."

"Yeah, fuck me. I want it. I want your daddy's cock."

Dad groaned and pushed a lubed finger into Will to loosen him up. Bernie and I sat in a chair adjacent to them. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and fondled and rubbed while we watched.

Will moaned as Dad reamed him with a finger, then he pushed another finger in. He pushed back to ride the fingers.

"I'm ready. Fuck me," he grunted.

Dad lubed his cock, poised the head at the entrance, and steadily but slowly pushed until the head popped in. I heard Will hiss through his teeth and Dad waited for a moment before slowly pushing more in. He stopped again, then pushed, then stopped, then pushed until he was in ball deep.

Dad ran his hands up Will's back to his shoulders and gripped, pushing in deeper. Will started moving and he started thrusting. Will rode the hard rod and kept the pace. His balls jerked and swung as he started pounding him harder.

"Yeah!" Will cried out.

Dad kept up that pace and their pleasure got louder and louder. Will reached under him and started stroking faster and faster. Suddenly she shouted, setting Dad off. He pulled out his hot cum splattered on Will's ass.

"Oh. My. God.," Bernie breathed in my ear. My pussy was gushing too.

She stood up and tugged me into the bedroom. She climbed on, lowered her pussy on my face, and buried her face in mine and we quickly brought each other off.

The guys stood watching us.

"We did that to you," Dad smirked.

"You certainly did," I replied, with a smirk of my own.

They got into the shower, and we were treated to the same playtime we had in the shower, male version.

They stretched out facing each other and Bernie was behind Will and I behind Dad.

I reached over to Dad and wasn't surprised to find his cock semi-hard. I had to think that he was finally satisfied and wouldn't be looking for anything anywhere else. The only way to keep a hypersexual person happy. Lots of sex.

Will said, "I hope you don't think we're ignoring you."

At the same time, his mom and I said, "Noway."

"As far as I'm concerned, we're still part of it even if we're not actively involved. Just watching is part of it. I mean you've watched Bernie and I enough and not felt left out, right?"

Will nodded.

"So, Dad, are you ready for a real prostate massage?"

"Fuck yeah. That's like nothing I've ever felt before. Since we met Bernie and Will, we've had a few firsts."

I looked at Bernie and Will. "We have. It's been fantastic with you guys."

"We love you both too," Bernie said. "I'm so thrilled we met." She looked at Dad and smiled.

"A family that fucks together is stuck together," I said singsong, and they laughed.

"True!"

Bernie and Will were leaving tomorrow before our Della dinner, so we had the night and part of the day with them. I snuggled against Dad's back and promptly fell asleep.

I felt hands on me in the middle of the night. Dad moved between my thighs.

"I need you, Mags."

"I know Daddy, I'm here for you."

He pushed in and I pushed up to meet him thrust for thrust. I heard rustling and Bernie moaning as Will pushed into her. We held hands as we got fucked in the middle of the night.

A wave of orgasm washed over me, and I felt the hot flood of seed. Dad collapsed on the outside and Bernie and I were in the middle snuggling.

I dozed back off again. Again, I woke up to low male voices. I lifted my head and saw Dad and Will behind Bernie. Dad sucked his cock deep into his mouth and began to fuck him. Will moaned, his hips thrusting off the bed driving the cock deeper into Dad's mouth. He took it all and played with his balls. Will grunted with each thrust that got faster and faster until he growled out a hard loud orgasm.

He pulled Dad down next to him and they fell asleep together.

The next morning Will was seeing Bernie off to work, and Dad said, "You know, I woke up in the middle of the night wanting his cock. I wanted to eat it. Taste it. Suck it. I wanted to taste his cum."

I rolled to face him. "That's hot Daddy. Having an open mind about these things is good." He nodded. "Are you going to let him fuck you?"

"Hell yeah. I want it all, Mags. You. Bernie. Will. I want all of you."

"You feel more satisfied now?"

"I do. Definitely. Although once you and I became lovers I wasn't inclined to look elsewhere. I want you to know that."

"I know Daddy. I know sometimes you need it badly."

"I do and you understand that. Which also helps a lot."

We kissed and ran our hands over each other. It was inflaming and I needed him inside me. He rolled between my legs.

"Fuck me Daddy, I need you," I begged.

He pushed in and I placed my feet flat on the bed and pushed up. He supported himself in his arms and drove in.

"Mmm, look at this," I heard and saw Will rubbing his hand on Dad's hard-thrusting ass. I felt his fingers on me as he played with me and Dad's cock and balls.

"Oh god yeah," Dad moaned. "Use your finger or your cock. Now."

I became incredibly excited when Will got into place behind Dad and stroked lube on his cock. He would be fucking Dad while Dad fucked me.

"Fuck him, Will. I want to feel you both on top of me. Fucking him fucks me too."

I felt his cock throb hard and get hotter inside me as Will pushed in.

"Oh, fuck yeah fuck yeah," Dad kept repeating.

He ground deep into me, and Will followed driving into him deep. We were locked together. Will backed off so that when he fucked me, he rode Will's cock.

Dad had a constant running string between groans, grunts, and a deep hum.

"Fuck, the head is rubbing my prostate," he nearly whimpered. "Don't fucking stop."

Dad couldn't move much but was grinding on my clit and I kept cumming in waves. It was the most exciting thing I've ever experienced.

Will began fucking him faster and harder. Which drove his cock deeper into me. I lifted my legs and opened them wider. Will caught me behind the knees and helped me.

Dad was skewered between us. His cock throbbed harder than I'd ever felt.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Will shouted. Whiter pearls landed over dads' ass.

That was all he needed, and he thrust fast and exploded inside me.

He rolled off me and I lay there trying to bring my breathing back to normal.

Dad flopped on his back, and we rolled and placed our heads on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around us, and we all dozed off.

I woke up, heard them in the shower, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

"Wake up, this is our last day together. Maybe for a while."

"Ugh, don't remind me," I wailed.

"I know my love," he said, sitting next to me on the bed.

I squinted up at him. "Did you guys fuck in the shower?"

He laughed. "You can barely turn around in that thing. But like you ladies, we can have fun and play in the shower."

"That's nice. I like the thought of that."

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

"I miss your mom, too bad she has to work," I said to Will.

"She's not working. She owns the shop."

"Oh!"

I guess I didn't know much about them.

"How old are you anyhow? You must be close to my age."

"I'll be nineteen in a month."

"What?!"

I looked at him for a moment.

"I'd never have guessed," I said. "Are you going to go to college?"

"Not sure yet." He shrugged. "Mom said I don't have to. We have money and someday I'll take over the shop."

"Ah, okay," I said, trying to process it all.

~~to be continued~~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,305 Followers
12