All Comments on 'The Doctor's Office'

by ScottGold

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I wish I had a Doctor like that - so hot , I came all over myself

GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
hot!

Have had a thing for my g.p. for quite some time now. Wish he'd do something about it, like this guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What A Beginning

OMG!!! I had a doctor like that, He was my step-father and he was bi-sexual. I know that for a fact. My mother was a happy satisfied woman as he and she fucked just about daily. He also loved his cock buried in a man's ass. I know that too as he fucked me several times when I was a teen. He broke me in and I loved it especially when he would unload his cum deep in my ass. He also loved sucking my cock and I would drench his throat with my cum. But, I got married and moved away. I only fantasize with my wife jacking me off and telling me stories about my step dad and her dad fucking me as she jerks me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

I, too, have fantasies about this happening in my doctor's office. My doctor is young, outgoing, and very good looking. I think he is of Mediterranean descent.

He's also married! Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving doctor

I had a doctor like that when I was a teenager. Had to have a procedure done that required my pubes to be shaved. When he lathered me with warm soapy water I got hard and he sucked me off. It became a regular thing with me going to his surgery after closing and letting him take my anal virginity. This went on for a few years and I loved it. Sadly I had to move away for work eventually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous