The Doctor's Visit

Story Info
A trans girl goes to the prostate doctor.
2.1k words
4.48
24.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie789
Katie789
35 Followers

I stood in the waiting room, shifting my weight from foot to foot. I wore a white turtleneck sweater and a straight black skirt, with sheer tights and black ankle boots. I looked good, but I felt terrible. Over the past few days I had developed a pain in my prostate that became worse when I sat down--hence why I was standing.

A nurse emerged from the back of the office. "Alexander?" She called.

I grimaced and walked up to her. "It's Alexis," I said.

She led me to the back where she weighed me and asked for my height. Then she took me to an exam room with a pastel pink exam table. "Sit right here for me,"she said, gesturing to the table.

"It's painful to sit," I said, "is it okay if I stand?"

"Of course," said the nurse. She took my blood pressure and asked me what medication I was on. I told her the names of my hormones, and she wrote them down on her clipboard.

"Now, what are we seeing you for today?"

"I've been having some pain in my prostate," I replied. She raised an eyebrow. "I'm transgender," I explained.

She made a note of this on her clipboard. "Okay Alexis, Doctor Andrew will be in to see you shortly." She left me alone in the room.

As it turned out, shortly was an understatement. First I shifted my weight from side to side. Then I took to pacing around the small room. Finally, I decided to lay down on the exam table, and just when I got comfortable I heard a knock at the door.

It opened, and a handsome, blond haired man stepped inside. "Hello Alexis, I'm Doctor Andrew." I made to stand up, but he put a hand on my ankle. "Don't sit up just for me, sweetie, I heard that's been hurting you."

"It has." I laid back down on the pillow.

"You look very pretty, did you get all dressed up just for me?" he joked.

"No, I just came from work," I replied.

He nodded. "Now, tell me about your pain."

"Well it's in my prostate," I said. "It sort of aches."

"Alright. I'm going to ask you a few questions. They can be kind of personal, but I need you to answer honestly so I can figure out what's going on with you. How does that sound, Alexis?"

"Okay."

"How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"About four years." It had been before my transition.

"And how frequently do you masturbate?"

I blushed a bit at this question. "Once a week or so."

"And do you ever masturbate anally?"

"No, never."

"And how do you masturbate? Do you ever hump the bed or your pillow?"

Now I was really blushing. After a pause, I said "Yes, I hump my pillow."

He looked at me. "Thank you for being honest with me, Alexis, I know it's a bit embarrassing. That could be the cause of this pain you're having."

"Really?"

"Yes. I think a prostate exam is the best way forward here." Great. Thankfully I had shaved everything the night before. "Why don't you come with me down the hall and we'll get you changed."

I followed him down the hallway, a pit of anxiety in my stomach. He opened a door at the back of the office and gestured for me to go ahead of him. "Ladies first."

Inside was a pastel pink exam chair with metal stirrups. Great. He rummaged around in a cabinet. "Instead of hospital gowns we do pajamas here," he said. "We find it gives patients a bit more privacy." He handed me a folded set of collared pastel pink pajamas. "Take off all your clothes, bra and panties too, and change into these. I'll help you into the stirrups when I get back."

I didn't see how I could possibly get a prostate exam while wearing pajama bottoms, but I set about undressing anyways. My nipples hardened in the cool air of the exam room when I took my bra off.

I put on the pajama shirt first. I buttoned up the large pink buttons, and to my dismay I found that my breasts were quite visible through the soft sheer fabric. I put on the bottoms and found that they were somewhat unusual. They had big pink buttons running down the front, through the crotch, and a little way up the backside. So this was how I was going to get a prostate exam wearing pajamas. I found that my little penis was also quite visible through the fabric.

I sat in the chair, folding my arms over my chest and crossing my legs awkwardly to protect my modesty.

There was a knock at the door and Doctor Andrew entered, locking it behind him. "You look very cute in pink," he said.

"Thank you," I said meekly, still in my awkward position. I was quite nervous for what was to come. He came over and grabbed my ankles, lifting them into the stirrups. I nearly fell out of the chair--I had to hold onto the arms to keep from slipping off, uncovering my breasts in the process.

Doctor Andrew strapped my ankles into place, my legs spread wide. He also strapped a restraint around my waist. "This will keep you from slipping out of the chair," he said. Then he grabbed a little bottle of lubricant from the cabinet along with a pair of rubber gloves, sat in his stool, and rolled up between my legs. He put on the tight blue gloves and set about unbuttoning my pajamas, just over my butthole.

When there was enough of an opening for him to work with, he squirted some lube on his right finger and pressed it against my opening. "Relax for me Alexis, you're clenching."

"Sorry," I said, "I'm really nervous."

"That's okay, sweetie. Take some deep breaths with me. In... and out... in... and out..."

I breathed like this for a little while, still feeling the pressure of his finger. Finally, as I breathed out he slipped his finger inside of me. It felt strange, like nothing I had ever felt before. He found my prostate and pressed on it. To my great shame, it felt pleasurable. To my even greater shame, I found I was growing erect. I quickly put my hands in my lap to hide it.

"Don't be embarrassed, Alexis, it's perfectly natural. You're very sensitive right now."

My face was hot with embarrassment. He had noticed. "Sorry," I said.

"You don't need to be sorry sweetheart." Doctor Andrew pulled his finger out. "I'm assuming when you ejaculate it comes out clear, like precum?" I nodded. Where was he going with this? "Well," he said "Your prostate is full of precum, essentially, and it needs to come out. I recommend a prostate massage."

"There has to be some other way," I said, "I don't think I want to give myself a prostate massage.

"Don't worry about that, Alexis, I will be administering it." I was stunned. The thought of this beautiful man massaging my prostate was too much. It was far too embarrassing to even consider.

"No," I said, moving to unbuckle my waist restraint, "I don't think I want that."

"Alexis," he said with surprising sternness. "Lay back in the chair, now." Meekly I did as I was told. "I'm going to give you a prostate massage. It's what you need to feel better. Doctor's orders."

I sat there quietly, just thinking. Was I really about to let this happen to me? He put more lube on his finger and pressed against my opening again, and this time he slid in easily.

He found my prostate and began pressing his fingertip against it firmly. I had to stifle a moan of pleasure. "You can moan if you need to, sweetheart, the room is thoroughly soundproofed." I was more worried about moaning in front of him than anything.

He drew his finger out and put some lube on two of his fingers this time, pressing them both against my opening. "Breathe, Alexis."

I breathed in and out, closing my eyes, trying to imagine that this wasn't happening. I felt both of his fingers slide in, filling me up. This time, rather than pressing against my prostate he drew his fingers in and out, curling them slightly so they would rub against my tender prostate. I tried to stifle it, but a moan escaped.

"Good girl," he said, "You're doing amazing. It feels good, doesn't it?" The most I could manage was a shy nod. "It looks like we're already getting some wetness coming out, that's a good sign." I looked down and saw there was a little dot of wetness at the tip of my penis, soaked through the pajama bottoms. Embarrassed, I moved my hands to cover it up. "Hands back on the armrests. I need to see how much is coming out." Reluctantly I did as I was told.

He continued massaging me, and before long I could feel an orgasm building. I desperately hoped that we would be done before that happened, I didn't think I could take the shame of orgasming in front of this man. Thankfully, after a few more moments, he drew his fingers out. I let out a sigh of relief. Then, he unzipped his pants.

He pulled out his erect cock, long, thick, and veiny. "No," I said quietly. I was stunned.

"Yes, Alexis. Be a good girl for me." He squirted a bit of lube on the tip of his cock and rubbed it up and down his shaft with a gloved hand.

"No," I said again, louder. I covered my butthole tightly with my hands.

"Do I need to restrain your arms, Alexis?" He asked sternly. I gave no answer. He sighed and pulled off his gloves, throwing them in the trash can. Then he took my left arm, and without too much effort forced it against the arm of the chair. He fastened a restraint tightly around my wrist. "Do I need to force your other arm, or will you put it on the armrest for me?"

Silently I put my arm on the armrest. He fastened the restraint just as tightly. I felt oddly resigned about what was to come. There was nothing I could do now, I was fully immobile. And though it feels strange to admit, there was a part of me that badly wanted this to happen.

He pressed his cock against my opening. It was warm, and I could feel the blood pulsing in his cock head. "Relax for me, sweetheart, I don't want this to hurt. In... and out... in... and out..."

Resignedly I closed my eyes and began breathing deeply. I did my best not to think about what was to come. As I breathed out I felt him push harder, and the tip of his cock slid inside of me. I could feel that I was very wet now. There was a sizable patch of wetness on the front of my pajamas. It slid deeper, and I had the strange sensation of being completely full of cock. When it reached my prostate I couldn't help but let out a high pitched moan. He put it in all the way to the base and then began drawing it slowly in and out. I was moaning freely now. The sensation of his cock inside me, the feeling of being unable to resist, it was all too much to keep inside.

Doctor Andrew unbuttoned my pajamas the rest of the way, revealing my little penis. A string of wetness connected my foreskin to my shaved pubic mound. Then, he began to pick up speed. I really lost control now, moaning loudly at every stroke. The front of his hips slapped against my butt with every pump of his cock. "Yes, oh God, yes!" I heard myself exclaim. The orgasm was building once again, and it quickly reached its breaking point. All my limbs tensed against their restraints, my head rolled back, and my prostate exploded with pleasure, sending waves of electricity up and down my entire body. It was the most pleasurable thing I had ever experienced by orders of magnitude. I felt him cum inside of me, warm and wet, and finally, my orgasm began to subside. Shaking, I looked down at myself. I became aware of a warm wet sensation all over my breasts and stomach--I had cum all over myself, soaking the pajama shirt.

Doctor Andrew drew his cock out and wiped it off with some paper towels. "Does that feel better, sweetie?" he asked. I couldn't form a cohesive thought, so I just nodded. And it did, the pain in my prostate had almost entirely subsided. He unbuckled me and helped me wipe myself off. I changed back into my clothes, and left the exam room behind, still shaking as I walked down the hall. I checked out and left the building, and numbly I got in my car and drove home.

Katie789
Katie789
35 Followers