The Doctor's Wives of Willow Drive Ch. 03: Misty

Story Info
Free-spirited wife needs an outlet.
1.2k words
4.13
4.4k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would marry a doctor let alone a plastic surgeon. It just didn't match with my personality. When I went to college I was a hippie. I followed my urges. I had sex when I wanted to and with who I wanted to. Men, women, sometimes both. I ate only organic food and I desperately wanted to live on a farm and raise animals and have a garden. That's what I saw for my future.

But the heart wants what the heart wants. And when I met Josh, my heart wanted him badly. It didn't matter that he was all about his career (becoming a doctor) and making money and having the best life money could buy. We were so incompatible. We weren't the kind of couple people expected. When we started dating, people thought it would never last. But I was madly in love so when he asked me to marry him I said yes.

The one thing that I stuck to was that I wanted lots of kids. So far, we had 5 and I was pregnant with my 6th, due in 4 months. It was what I wanted and I was happy about having another child.

But the thing was that when I was pregnant - which was most of the time - I was so horny. And Josh was always working. Like always! And when he came home, he'd eat, spend a little time with the kids, and then crash within hours. That was when he would come home. As a plastic surgeon, he was fortunate to have regular hours but he was always taking this course or that course to learn something new so he could make more money and be the best plastic surgeon in the country. Sometimes that meant that he was at the university. Other times it meant he was out of town. So, there really wasn't a lot of time for nookie.

The first few years sucked. I was perpetually horny and pregnant and my husband was hardly ever around. He seemed to think that I should just be able to turn off my desires until it was convenient for him to have sex. It didn't work that way. At least not for me. In those first couple of years, I wondered if we were going to make it. I loved him but...I needed to get laid more than every few months.

Then he got transferred here and we bought the house on Willow Drive. It was awesome. Lots of space so I could have a garden. And then I met Christina and her crew and things got a lot better.

The first time I found out what Christina and her girls were doing when they had pool parties I was shocked. I left. I promised that I didn't need friends like that. But I'd caught sight of Zeke already and I couldn't get my mind off him.

So when Christina invited me to the next pool party, I went, determined to deal with my high sex needs (as Josh called them).

Zeke was close to six and a half feet tall. Shaved head. Skin the color of milk chocolate. And muscles - he seemed to have more than the average man. And when I saw him "cleaning the pool" in his speedo - well, I was a goner.

Christina directed me to the guest house. She must have seen me looking at him. He was inside waiting. His naked flesh made me feel like a limp noodle. At 5 months pregnant, I was surprised that he wanted me. But he did.

He got up and picked me up and carried me to the bed and pulled my clothes away from my body. Then, he just looked.

"You are a goddess woman. That beautiful fertile body. I must ravage you."

It was the kind of thing that people only said in romance novels but I swear to you, that is exactly what he said. Then, he kneeled beside me on the bed and kissed every inch of my swollen belly.

When he reached my pubic area, he gently pressed open my legs and his tongue found my pleasure spot immediately. My body responded, back arched, hips thrust forward. I had not had sex since I got pregnant with this one. It had been too long.

His tongue slid up and down my wetness as his hand caressed my baby bump. His tongue was long and I felt it dipping inside me before going back up to circle my clit.

It was fucking amazing. As his tongue explored all the folds of my pussy, his hands roved over my body. From my belly to my breasts. So gentle. And then back down to my ass, so he could pull me closer to his mouth.

I was so close to coming when he stopped.

"Not yet my goddess. I have more pleasure to give you."

He lay behind me and I could feel his massive black cock pressing against me. Easily, he slid inside, just a bit. Barely teasing me with his girth. It was fucking beautiful.

As he rocked, letting more and more of his cock penetrate me, one hand gently moved over my breast and the other went to my clit. He rubbed it ever so gently, light flickers of his thumb bringing my desire higher and higher.

Finally, his entire cock was inside me and he began to rock back and forth. With his hands working my pleasure spots and his cock filling me I felt like I could come at any moment.

I sighed with pleasure that I had forgotten existed. I almost always came for Josh, but he was in such a rush to go to sleep that sex was rarely this heated for us anymore. Zeke though, he was not in a rush. He was having too much fun listening to me moan and sigh.

Just as I thought I was almost there, he pulled out, almost completely. Just the tip of his dick was inside me. He kissed my neck, fingered my clit so softly, and started over again.

"Misty, when you come, you will know it was worth the wait."

And it was. My orgasm started slowly. I almost didn't realize what was happening. My body tremored against him. I could feel the full length of him inside me and the full length of his flesh up my back. I was on fire as he increased his pace and let me feel every inch of him. It was like his was fucking me with his whole body and not just his cock.

He began to kiss my neck, licking and sucking at my skin. And then I exploded. It was like the fireworks on July. He pulled me as close to him as he could and my body convulsed.

Just as I thought that it was over, he did something - I am not even sure what - and a second orgasm, not quite as strong as the first but just as enjoyable, made me sigh in pleasure. It didn't last as long as the first but two orgasms in a row - that was a new one for me.

After that I was hooked. My husband was my love. No matter how much he worked, I was always ready for him. But Zeke? He kept me sane. And he loved my pregnant body.