The Doctor's Wives of Willow Drive Ch. 02: Christina

Story Info
Suburban wife has a boy toy on the side.
1.2k words
4.12
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna was a cute little thing and when she came out of the pool house a few minutes after Craig, I knew I had done the right thing by hooking her up with him. She was stuck at home all by herself most days, desperately waiting for her husband to come home and pay some attention to her and it was driving her nuts. Sure, their move to Willow Drive was a good one. He was going to make loads of money. And eventually, he'd give her what she wanted and they'd have a couple kids. But until then, Deanna needed Craig. Or Zeke. Or one of my boys to prevent her from losing her mind.

I was there not so long ago. I love Charles and I always will. And I am glad we had Stacy and David. They are the joys of my life. But Charles has worked his way up to the head of surgery at the hospital and he spends a lot of hours there. He loves it. It is his life. How can I deny him that?

When I can't stand it anymore, I have one of my famous Willow Drive mom's pool parties and I find one of my boys and they take care of my needs.

This time I had three boys come over for the girls. But I had someone special coming for me later. Sex in the cabana was fun but I wanted a little more indepth pleasure. For that, I wanted Maddox.

Maddox was my special play thing. I didn't share him. He was good at certain things that the others just weren't as skilled at. He knew how to make me feel special. And he would come over soon, after the others went home.

Around 10 pm, when the rest of the women had packed up their children and headed to their homes, I told our house lady, Clarissa, to clean up the back and then she could be done for the night. She would head to her quarters and get lost in Game of thrones, her favorite TV show.

About an hour later, I heard the bird call below my window and I went downstairs to let Maddox in. Without a word, I took his hand, bent down on one knee and kissed it. Then I took him to the guest room that never got used.

That was where we had our fun. He brought the toys, I let him use them on me.

My husband didn't know but that room was sound proofed. No one would hear a noise that came from that room.

It took only a couple minutes before Maddox had me stripped naked and tied up, on all fours. My pussy was already wet, waiting for his first touch. I wondered what to expect but he always surprised me.

I wasn't expecting the feather that he used this time to tease me. He ran it up and down my body, raising goose bumps on my flesh. And then it came.

The first sting of his whip fell across my back. Then again on my lower back and then on my ass. I held back a squeal. The deal was, the more noise I made, the harder he would be on me. Which was something I anticipated and dreaded at the same time.

"Christina - have you been a naughty girl? Have you been playing with yourself since the last time I was here?"

"No Sir."

"Have you been fucking your husband?"

"Yes, once. But he doesn't make me as excited as you."

"Did he make you cum?"

He put down the whip and started using his hand. With firm slaps he hit my ass. I knew it would soon be red and burning.

"Yes, but only because I helped him. I had to rub my clit to make myself cum."

"Did you give him my ass?" he asked as he continued to punish my ass cheeks and upper thighs.

"No Sir. My ass is only for you. And he is not man enough to take my ass."

"Of course not. That is why your ass is mine, right?"

"Yes Sir." I squirmed under his hand. He was getting close. I was wet and ready for him and I knew that soon he would make me cum.

The spanking stopped and I felt his fingers inside me. Never one or two. Three and then four fingers inside my pussy. Roughly probing. Then they moved up to my ass. He rubbed at my backdoor for just a moment before shoving two fingers inside me.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass Christina?"

"Yes Sir. Please. My ass is yours for the taking."

"Of course. My housewife ass slut. You crave my dick don't you?"

"Yes, yes, please..."

And without any more conversation, he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. I felt his cock at the entrance to my backdoor and then suddenly he plunged inside. I never got used to that. Not in a bad way. But a painful and pleasurable way. He took my ass roughly each time and I cringed as he stretched me open. But soon, the pain became pleasure.

My husband was a missionary, let's get it done, kind of man. I always came for him, but not the way I came for Maddox. Maddox was huge and rough and he never dragged the teasing on for too long. He took me however he wanted. If he wanted to punish me all night long, he did. But he always fucked my ass good and hard and he always made me cum like no other man ever has, including my husband.

He took my ass deeply, letting his thick cock sink all the way in before he pulled out slowly and then thrust back in again. Once he got his pole in my dark cavern, he liked to take his time. He liked to make it last. Fast, then slow. Never letting me reach orgasm too soon.

But I was so close and I started to beg, just the way he liked me to.

"Please sir, please let me come..."

He reached forward, leaning over me and grabbed both breasts roughly in his large hand. He squeeze them, hard enough to make me yell out. He never stopped fucking my ass though.

"You little slut. You always want to come so fast for me. Hmmm...should I make you come yet?"

"Yes, yes...."

He must have been in a good mood because he pinched my nipples roughly and shoved his dick roughly into my ass again. He knew that if he gave me a little pain it would always result in more pleasure for me. He knew that being gentle would be like fucking my husband and I did not come to Maddox for that.

His pace quickened and he growled in my ear, "Come bitch!"

Within moments I was a mass of quivering flesh beneath him as he pounded my ass without mercy. My ass clenched around his cock and I screamed in pleasure as he came inside me.

Anal orgasms were what I craved. They were the one thing that my husband couldn't or wouldn't give me. But Maddox did.