The Doctor's Wives of Willow Drive Ch. 01: Deanna

Story Info
Sex-starved wife meets the pool boys.
1.3k words
4.33
6.4k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deanna, don't forget that I won't be home until very late tonight - if at all. I don't know how long that neurosurgery might go."

"Of course...." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Liam asked from the hallway.

"Nothing," I called. "I remember though."

"Ok," he said, as he came toward me. "Maybe on the weekend we can do something together. If I'm not on call."

"Sure," I said, as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll call when I have a chance. Bye," he said as he headed out the front door.

I watched as he got into the brand new BMW that he had purchased just the week before we moved in. There were still boxes in some of the rooms and the house that we moved into was beautiful but I was beginning to wonder if this move was going to be as good for us as he promised. We had no kids yet and he didn't want me to work because when we did have kids he wanted me home to take care of them.

Not that I cared that much. I hadn't finished college and I didn't really like my major that much anyway. So when I snagged myself a doctor, I was pretty thrilled.

I wanted kids and I was glad to be able to take care of them. But damn - you had to have sex to have kids and there had not been a lot of that in our marriage in a long time.

I decided to get in my morning jog. I was already ready and the sun was getting warm so I figured I'd better get going.

As I jogged along Willow Drive, I realized that I was actually very lucky. It was a beautiful place to live. The drive went on for a long time and the river peeked at me from behind the trees on the left hand side of the road. I was so lost in though I almost missed Christina waving at me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey yourself. You look like you're in another world. Everything ok."

"Sure," I didn't say how much the fact that Liam wasn't going to be home again was bothering me but she picked up on it. Her husband was a doctor too, and she was a couple years older than me. She knew.

"Listen, don't worry about Liam. He'll figure things out eventually. And if he doesn't you'll get a shitload of money in the settlement." she paused and saw the look on my face. "Joking of course!"

"I know."

"I know just what you need. Come on over to my place tonight for dinner. I have something that will take your mind off of things."

"Sure." I had nothing better to do anyway. And I did like the new friends I was making. I was a doctor's wife, just like most of them.

I turned up at Christina's place a little late but they were all in the back yard and the meat was already on the grill. Some of them had kids and they were running around and playing in the pool. It was relaxing and Christina made sure I had a drink in my hand at all times. It wasn't long before I was feeling kind of tipsy.

Misty, one of the other wives from Willow Drive, gathered up the kids and took them inside. Half of them were hers I think. "Bed time kiddies. Mommies need their adult time."

While she was putting the kids to bed, a vehicle pulled up.

"Who's that?"

"You'll see."

Three well built and handsome men came into the back yard.

"Good evening Mrs. Walters. We'll get started shall we?"

"Yes, you know where everything is Jordan."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Jordan, Craig, and Dallas. My pool boys."

They were stripping out of the clothes they were wearing until they were just in tiny little speedos.

"They clean the pool in those?"

"They clean the pool in whatever I tell them to wear. And they do whatever I need them to do. Sometimes cleaning the pool, sometimes other things."

She put another drink in my hands. "Relax. Enjoy the view. Tell me if you see anything you like."

I looked quizzically at her. What did that mean?

But those guys were really hot. Where did she ever find such hunky pool boys? And why did she need three of them? They flexed their muscles as they moved around the pool. One of them glanced over at me and I couldn't help but squirm. He smiled and waved and the sight of his well built body made me smile. That is the kid of guy that I would have taken home for a quick hook up back in college. Before I met Liam of course.

He went into the pool house.

"Deanna - I'm out of ice. Could you grab some more from the pool house? You know where the freezer is right?" Christina said handing me the ice bucket.

"Sure."

I walked into the pool house, still not suspecting a thing. But when I walked in there was Craig, minus his speedo. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ummm...I'm married."

"I know," he said, moving towards me. "Christina says you're also a doctor's wife and that means that you rarely see your husband. And if I'm guessing right that means that you also don't get a lot of physical affection. I know how doctors are."

He was guiding me towards the freezer, sliding his strong hands up and down my arms, and I was really turned on.

"But I love my husband."

"That's good. I'm sure you do. But let's face it - I'll bet you're going a little crazy with the lack of sex?"

"Maybe..."

"Don't worry. This is just between us. No one has to know. And it means nothing other than getting some needs taken care of."

As he talked he moved into my neck, kissing it and making my flesh tingle. I was already a little tipsy and the fact that his hard muscles were touching me and his lips were making me kind of dizzy didn't make it easier to say no. And at some point, I stopped trying to think of ways to say no..

Maybe it was when he pulled me against him and kissed me hard on the mouth, letting his skilled tongue raise my body heat levels. Maybe it was when he reached for my shorts and pulled them off. Or maybe it was when his hand found my breast, pulled off the bikini top, and pinched my nipple firmly. I don't know. But somewhere in that time frame, I lost it.

Needless to say. When he bent down and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth I didn't protest as fire ran through my veins. And when his fingers probed between my legs and dipped into the wetness, I opened up willingly for him.

"Oh god, Craig, Please fuck me."

With a smile, knowing what I needed this whole time and knowing I would beg for it, he pulled me towards him and slid his huge cock inside me in one smooth movement. It took only moments for him to get me moaning like a bitch in heat. Fuck. I was like some kind of slut and this was not the kind of thing I did - not even in my college days. I made them take me out on a date first at least.

Now, I was arching my back and thrusting my hips towards this perfect stranger, begging for more as he rammed his dick inside me over and over again.

"Ohmygod...yes...yes..." I mumbled into his shoulder as he pulled me even closer towards him. My body shuddered in release as a I orgasmed. My brain felt like it was going to explode. And with a couple more thrusts, I felt his cock twitch and he came, too.

Fuck. Maybe this is how the other doctor's wives on Willow Drive managed to make their marriages last. Is this what I was going to become?