The Dog Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, miraculously, she crumpled to the ground, silent.

"Oh my God!" Julie squealed, her eyes popping open. "I can't believe you did that!"

I turned to her. "Guess she likes to be dominated."

She gave me a lustful grin, and suddenly Julie jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around me. I held onto her tight and pushed her against the sink, hoisting her up by the waist while my other hand slid down to my pants, freeing my cock. I pulled her panties aside and leaned into her, filling her wet cunt. She gasped, tilting her head back against the glass and shutting her eyes while I buried my face in her neck and started pounding away. Nailing my own wife, right when I wanted to.

"Oh my God, Alan," she moaned, her nails digging into my shoulders. "What the fuck are they teaching you over there?"

I looked up at the mirror to see Sasha behind me lying on the tile floor, her eyes wide with concern. But she didn't move a muscle.

That's right, bitch, I thought as I thrust in and out of Julie. I'm fucking your Mama. The fuck you gonna do about it?

She just whined and looked away.

* * *

A couple weeks later was graduation day. But before we received our certificates, there was a little test. Basically a demonstration that you'd gotten the dog to follow your commands. All the other students' families came with them, watching from behind the enclosure. Even Julie ditched yoga that Saturday to come for the ceremony.

I held the scruff of Sasha's neck as she panted beside me, my heart racing as the other members in the class went through their routine. Then it was my turn.

"Alright," Ryan said, smiling over at me with a clipboard and push pen in hand. "Alan and Sasha. You're up."

My wife gave me an encouraging pat on the butt as I rose to my feet, leading Sasha into the enclosure. I pulled out a treat, and we started the routine.

It looked like all my hard work had paid off. I got Sasha to do all twelve tricks we had practiced-the sit, the stay, the leave-it, the come. Down girl, roll-over, give-daddy-kisses, even speak. I glanced over at Julie, sitting on a bench, her face glowing with pride.

Then came the last test, a special challenge. We were supposed to do a watch-me with the dog for a full forty-five seconds, which for a puppy with Sasha's patience was an Olympic-level task. Still, I was confident as Ryan set off the timer.

I looked into her eyes, counting in my head as she stared up at me. Twenty seconds. Thirty. I couldn't believe it-after all those weeks, I had finally done it! I had dominated the bitch.

But then, right at the forty-second mark, I heard a little click from behind me, and Sasha's eye contact broke away to look at who it was. I spun around. Ryan was holding up the push pen, arching his eyebrows with suspicion. Then he looked down at his clipboard to mark something, shaking his head.

I went back to the bench, fuming. Julie rubbed my shoulder.

"That was amazing," she said. "Sweetheart, I didn't know you could do that!"

"Yeah," I said, my eyes glued to Ryan. "I'm kind of surprised too."

"Well, I'm proud of both of you," she said, scratching Sasha behind the ears. "Now let's stop by the grocery store when this is over, huh? I need to grab a few things for dinner."

"Sure," I said, barely registering her.

The class finally ended, and we all rose from our seats and walked out the door into the lobby, shaking Ryan's hand on the way out and collecting our certificates. Julie, Sasha, and I were the last ones out. But by the time we reached him, Ryan's hands were empty.

"Take care, guys," Ryan said, saluting me.

"What about the certificate?" I asked.

He sighed and sat down behind his desk. "I'm sorry, but you didn't pass. I can't give her a certification."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "What?"

"We have standards as a company," he explained. "And if I gave her a certification when she didn't meet the standard, it would threaten the brand's integrity."

"The brand's integrity?"

"Sweetheart, it's okay," Julie said, rubbing my arm. "We still got the lessons, and you did great today. Who cares about a piece of paper?"

I turned to her and brushed her hands off me. "Why don't you head to the grocery store? Let me deal with this guy."

She bit her lip, looking between us, concerned. But then she nodded. "Okay. But you hang onto Sasha, alright?"

She handed me the leash and headed out the door. I turned back to face Ryan as he clacked away at his computer.

"I've been here for six fucking weeks," I growled at him. "I have been exhausted, humiliated, and bitten on the ass. I want my fucking printout."

"I'm sorry," he said, shaking his head. "But you just didn't pass."

"I did all twelve fucking tricks!"

"She couldn't do forty-five seconds of eye contact."

"Only because of you and your fucking clicky pen."

"Which she would've ignored," he said, his voice rising. "If you could've kept her in control."

I threw her leash down on the ground. "You wanna see control?" I bellowed. "Watch me."

He looked up from the desk, the muscles in his face slackening at the sight of me.

I pointed to the training room. And obediently he stood and followed me through the door.

I locked Sasha up in the dog pen and entered the enclosure with Ryan, her leash in my hands.

"Here," I said, tossing the collar at him. "Put this on."

He lifted it to his neck and clasped it. I tugged on the leash, pulling him to the ground.

"Now heel," I said through gritted teeth.

With only the intensity of my eyes and the sound of my voice, I forced him through all twelve tricks, watching this muscular, young guy I had submitted to for weeks reduced to my obedient boy slave. I felt possessed, angry and drunk with power. And at the end of the routine, I held his eye contact for forty-five seconds, my eyes searing into his as a hungry look spread across his face. And before I knew it, I felt myself getting hard.

I dropped my arm down and glared at him.

"There," I said. "That's a good boy."

He looked down, noticing my erection for the first time as it strained against my sweats. I didn't even try to hide it.

"So," he said, breathless. "Do I get a treat?"

"Here," I said, slipping off my sweats. "Have a bone."

My cock sprang out from my pants, and he looked up at me, shocked and delighted. He leaned in and sniffed my balls, still propping himself up on his fists. Then he opened his mouth to engulf me.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt his warm, rubbery lips sucking me off, smacking against my skin, his tongue slippery and wet. I looked down to see him, his cheeks stuffed with cock, red in the face and loving every inch of me.

"That's a good boy," I whispered. "Now, watch me."

He looked up, staring me dead in the eye as he bobbed up and down on my shaft, his neck thrashing like a woodpecker. Saliva was dribbling down his chin, his eyes starting to water. I felt myself growing inside of him and grasped his head in my fists, pulling at his hair by the root. I started fucking his mouth, thrusting my cock in and out of his throat as he gagged, his body still rigid from the neck down. I pounded away at his tongue, the tip of my cock rubbing against the roof of his mouth.

He sputtered, his face turning purple, and I pulled out to let him spit on the floor. He looked up at me, tears in his eyes, but the slimy corners of his mouth turned up in a smile.

"Any other tricks for me, master?"

I turned around, pulling down my sweats further, so that my hockey player ass was jutting right into his face, his nose brushing up against the hair of my crack.

"Yeah," I said, twisting my torso and looking down at him. "Give daddy kisses."

He lurched forward and seized my ass, burying his face in between my cheeks, and a surge of pleasure shot through me as I felt his tongue sink deep into my crack, licking my skin and digging towards my hole. I swooned, reaching around to grab the back of his head to keep from falling, pushing his face even deeper inside of me as my whole body trembled. He grunted and moaned from behind me, the vibrations of his lips tickling my anus and making my cock flinch, slapping against my stomach.

"Oh, God," he breathed, wiggling his nose into my butt crack and squeezing my cheeks in his fists, his nails raking down right over the scar from Sasha's teeth.

I bent over, hands on my knees, panting and sweating as I felt him spit on my hole and shove his tongue inside me, swirling around my outer ring. He leaned against me, his hands wandering up to the small of my back, until I fell forward to my knees, catching myself on my forearms.

I looked back to see him still lying on the ground, holding himself up with his arms around my waist, lapping hungrily at my hole. I felt shivers run up my spine, making me weak, and I slumped to the floor, moaning.

He stopped and pulled away, panting. "Anything else, master?"

I struggled to my feet and spun around.

"Yeah," I said, raising my hand. "Get down, boy."

He slid onto his stomach, spreading his arms out in front of him, his firm round ass raised up in the air as an offering.

"Stay."

I walked behind him, kicking his feet apart. Then I lowered myself on top of him, bending my knees and putting one hand on his back.

I slid down his shorts to reveal his bare ass, tight and stiff with lean muscle, his hole waxed hairless. A faint tan line separated his pale cheeks from the surrounding skin, drawing my eye like a target. I saw he had a paw print tattoo on his right ass cheek. I spanked it, hard, and he groaned into the foam. Then I lifted one foot and put it on his head, holding him down.

I reached into my wallet and whipped out a condom, fumbling with the wrapper in my hands. I could hear Sasha behind me whining from inside the pen, curious about all the excitement.

It was about to get a lot more exciting in here.

I slipped on the condom and spat on my cock, stroking myself until I was lubed wet. Then I pulled his cheeks apart with my hands and pressed myself into his hole.

Ryan cried out, so I pushed down on his head with my foot even harder, threatening to crush his skull. I pinned him to the floor as I sank my shaft into his crack, burying myself to the hilt.

Once I was inside, I started humping away at him-doggy style, of course-with all the pent up rage I had been holding onto for weeks. His hole was twice as tight as my wife's pussy, and it squeezed me from all angles, making me swell up even harder. I slammed my hips against his ass, watching his cheeks ripple with every stroke, his paw print tattoo waving at me. I looked down to see his hands stretched out of over the floor, tearing into the ground like claws, leaving scars in the foam. His face was still pinned sideways by my foot, and a pool of drool was trickling out of his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head.

I could hear Sasha barking behind me, ecstatic. I reached down and seized his leash, pulling hard while I continued to rail my cock inside him. He lifted his head, gasping for air, choking against the collar, and I watched him prop himself up. I reached down and pulled his T-shirt up over his head so that it hung around his neck. I looked down at the muscles on his back, squeezed together until they formed a crack down his spine. I huffed and puffed away at him, growling like a wolf, turning up the heat to full throttle, pounding his sweet, sweet pussy as it stretched and contracted around my cock.

Suddenly I felt a white hot heat emerging from my inside me, and I lifted my dick out of him into the cool air. He fell on his stomach with a loud smack, and just as he looked over his shoulder I ripped off the condom and blasted my load all over his shoulders.

He jerked as if I had struck him with a bullet, wincing with every rope that splattered his sweaty, bare back. I tilted my head back and groaned as I tugged away at my cock, sending my juices into the air and painting his spine.

Just as I was about to finish, I aimed to the ground beside him and dribbled the foam floor with my last few drops.

"Eat it," I barked at him. "Eat that shit, you little bitch."

He raised his head and licked my cum off the ground beside him, smacking his lips and moaning with pleasure. Then he looked up at me, my cum painted on his mouth like a milk mustache, panting with his tongue hanging out like a dog, spent and used and completely dominated.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a door being opened, and my wife's voice drifting in from the lobby. "Baby?"

A jolt of adrenaline zipped up my spine, and I reached down and slipped up my sweatpants over my still-dripping cock. I was so caught up in the moment, so ready to dominate this guy, I had lost all sense of reality, completely forgotten the wedding band on my finger.

He scrambled to his feet, hoisting up his shorts and covering the red handprint on his tattoo. My wife fumbled around the lobby, her footsteps getting closer.

He looked at me, his eyes wild, and I stared back at him, panicked. But then a flicker of understanding passed between us. We would never speak of this.

He looked down, and I followed his gaze, seeing the condom crumpled on the floor. Immediately, I bent down and seized it, and just as I threw it into the trash, Julie came in through the door.

"Oh," she said, her arms weighed down by bags full of groceries. "I didn't know you guys would be back here."

"Yeah," said Ryan, holding Sasha's collar in his hands. "He just brought me back here for a little, uh... demonstration."

He tugged at his T-shirt, hiding the red band on his skin left behind by the collar.

"And?" she turned to me, smiling. "How did it go?"

"Great," I said, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"So, did you pass?"

"Oh, yeah," Ryan said, putting his hands on his hips and looking over at me. "With flying colors."

* * *

I walked away from the training center with the certificate in my hand, still dazed from the crazy events that had just transpired. Sasha trotted innocently alongside me.

"I'm so glad you decided to do this, babe," Julie turned to me, holding up the bag of groceries to her chest as we made our way through the parking lot. "It's brought out a whole other side of you!"

"Yeah," I said, my tongue a little numb in my mouth. "It really has."

We slipped into the car, and as we pulled away, I looked in the rearview mirror to see the training center retreating into the background. Maybe I could leave this whole experience behind me.

"And what a great bonding experience for you and Sasha!" Julie exclaimed, giddy behind the wheel.

"Yeah," I said, looking over at the dog sitting in the backseat. I patted her on the head. "She's a good girl after all."

Sasha licked my hand, then suddenly coughed, her jaws wide open and gagging.

"Oh my God," Julie turned to face her. "Is she choking?"

"I think she's-"

But then Sasha spit up, splattering the car seat. Julie screamed.

"Alan?" she said. "What is that?"

I looked down. There was the condom, soggy and crumpled on the car floor.

Sasha smacked her lips, panting with glee from her discovery.

Damn dog. After my divorce papers are filed, I'm getting a cat.

12