The Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels...fuck...keep going," Sam breathed between gasps.

Her doll obeyed. Its hand trailed down Sam's soft tummy and over the fuzzy hair around her crotch until it found purchase at the base of her hardening cock. Sam squealed. She had been played with before, but this was different. She watched the way Melanie's hand traveled across her shaft and stroked the tip until beads of precum dribbled out. Sam grew in her hand. For the first time in her life, Sam wasn't so embarrassed at how sensitive she was, nor how large she could get for the right person.

Sam looked away and spoke with a tremble in her voice, "Does it feel good?"

"Good?" her doll asked.

"I mean, do you like how it feels?" Sam clarified. "Do you like having me in your hand?"

Her doll nodded its head. "This one enjoys its owner. Its owner is soft. Its owner is warm in its hand. It enjoys this."

A smile from ear to ear stretched across Sam's face. She kissed her doll's head and rubbed its back. "That's good, thank you."

"Do you wish for me to continue?"

"Please."

It lowered its head to her crotch. The doll opened its mouth and Sam shivered. It had drool running from its long tongue while it bent low and slid Sam's hard member inside. The doll's lips, its tongue, its everything was soft and Sam couldn't help uttering a guttural moan. If the doll noticed it didn't change anything, instead choosing to swallow every inch of the throbbing shaft between its lips until its nose pushed into the curly hair around Sam's cock.

Sam's toes curled. "You...you've done this before?"

The doll didn't respond, but then again it didn't need to. Drops of spit ran out of its mouth and down Sam's thighs and it made her shiver. Melanie reached down and rubbed her balls between tender fingers and Sam found out rapidly that she actually enjoyed that. They were heavy and embarrassing but in the doll's hands it just made her want to empty them into its mouth even more.

There was an aching, needy groan. It bellowed from Sam's chest and she was surprised it was hers. Sex had always been so quiet, but now she was erupting. She grabbed the back of her doll's head and thrust her hips forward. She loved the doll, she loved how it felt, but her need came first. In a daze she grinned at the way her cock bulged from its mouth, in its throat. Her slime spell had taken hold and warped the doll's body to better receive her while drool ran down its chin.

"That's right, come on, come on just take me, swallow me..." Sam groaned. And then, it was over. Her balls, slapping the doll's chin, drained into its mouth. Sam bent over in the effort of it all. Her legs flexed and she could feel the warm sticky cum leave her. It shot out in jets into its mouth. She was radiant, she was everything, she was a witch and for that Sam was blessed.

Sam collapsed on the bed next to her doll. It curled up next to her. It pressed its face into the crook of her arm. Sam stroked its head.

"Was this one sufficient?" it asked.

"More than enough," Sam replied. "How did I taste?"

The doll considered for a moment. "Warm."

That brought a smile to Sam's face. She pressed a hand to its face. "That is the seed of a human," she told it. "It marks me as your better. Does it please you to receive it?"

"It pleases this one greatly."

"Good."

Silence. It was sweet, a gentle quiet. Sam wrapped herself in it, but broke it all the same. "I would like to spray your seed on the bed."

It looked at her curiously. "May this one ask why?"

Sam stood and put a hand on her doll's shoulder. "I wish to display both my love for your pleasure and the superiority I hold over you. I may not be comfortable using you as a test subject, but we both know I must take my place above your station."

The doll bowed. "It is so."

A cheeky grin. "Turn around and deposit my seed from your stomach onto the bed. Do not spill."

Her doll bowed and obeyed. It opened its mouth and heaved its stomach. Thick, white cum fell from its mouth and dripped onto the bed below. It was as pristine as it had been going in: the true mark of a witch.

"It is done," it said.

"Well done."

Sam grasped the hem of her clothes on the doll and yanked up. The sweater came off easily. Sam folded it and placed it aside for later, then quickly did the same with the doll's bra. It didn't make a sound as she swept her pants off it nor when the underwear came away. All were tidily left for later.

They were both nude now. Sam pressed herself against its back. Their skin touched and warmed one another. Sam's cock fit well against her doll's rear. Greedy witch's hands grasped and toyed with her doll's tummy, its breasts, and finally slithered down toward its cock. Sam bit its shoulder while her hand wrapped around the small thing.

"Does this one's penis please you?" Melanie asked.

"Very much," Sam said. She bit again, harder. "You are mine and you are beautiful, sweet one. Every part of you is just so. Yet it is hardest to resist this delightful toy. It is as if it were made for me."

Sam could feel her doll warm and blush. Her hand began to stroke its foreskin, toying the head out while her fingers lightly groped its balls. Its cock was so small and precious in her hand. Sam knew she could do whatever she wished with it. And yet that made her only want to care for it more.

Just as Melanie had been able to more easily take her cock, Sam found its body more fun to play with after the slime spell. Its skin moved easily between her fingers and everything had a certain squish to it. When two of her fingers teased and then entered her doll's puckered rear hole, there was little resistance.

That didn't mean her doll was quiet, however. Far from it. For the first time, Sam truly got to hear the doll lose its usual composure. It held back, she could tell, yet still breathy moans escaped its lips. It bent over on the bed and shook as Sam pounded her fingers in and out of its hole. Her pumps of its little cock in time to the same rhythm were met with squeals. Some of the doll's old voice escaped. It was once capable of a much lower pitch than the squeaks it now uttered, and Sam quite liked that. It matched her own low voice.

Sam's hand was covered in pre. Her doll dripped and soaked her hand and arm as if a fountain had sprung a leak between its legs. Sam bit harder into its shoulder. Its skin bent beneath her teeth and caused another groan to burst from its mouth. Sam could see the razor-sharp fangs of her doll in full view now. Melanie was close.

"That's it, come on, empty yourself for me," Sam crowed. Her fingers were pounding its rear now. The doll was all too happy to let her in. "You are mine. Cum for me, cum for your owner and your new life. Spread your seed into mine and be one with me."

Melanie's cock was stiff in Sam's hand. Even in its small size, it throbbed and quaked with desire. The soft head was hot to the touch and was readying itself quickly. Sam reached down and grabbed at her doll's little sack.

"Empty!" she barked. "Now."

Her doll complied. Its head lay back and its body pressed into Sam's as its orgasm began. The poor thing shook and quivered against Sam, so that the witch simply held it as it emptied itself. The doll's cum was clear and sticky and sprang from its cock and onto the bed. Sam held it until it had subsided and lay limp in her arms.

"Look there," Sam said, pointing. The doll obeyed and she stroked its hair. "See the way your cum swirls with mine. Mine eats yours, it is not bothered by it in the least. Yours makes no impact upon mine. Do you know why that is?"

The doll shook its head and Sam kissed it. "That's because you are not meant for breeding, nor are you human," Sam said with a sweet sigh. "You are a doll, through and through. Your body is mine and it will be mine to pleasure. You serve a human, and I care for a doll. We are not the same, but in this we are happy. Do you understand?"

Sam felt her doll smile and she held it close. "Good."

---

Later, Sam crawled into bed. She wore a green nightgown with gold trim in contrast to the simple white nightshirt her doll wore. It waited for her in bed. Its hair was neatly combed and its cheeks flushed. Water dripped from its ears after the bathing its owner had given it. The doll watched her with bright eyes.

"You did well today," Sam cooed. She lay down beside it and opened her arms. "Rest with me, please. I wish to spend the night with my doll."

Melanie wiggled onto her chest. It laid its head on her and breathed quietly. Sam pressed a hand to its cheek and rubbed her thumb over its lips.

"You are mine," she spoke as it closed its eyes, "and I am yours. In my arms you will find peace. In your body I will find heaven. We are one."

Her doll nodded. "One," it said in a sleepy voice.

Sam turned out the light and smiled. "Goodnight, Melanie."

Melanie kissed her chest. "Goodnight, Sam."

And so it was.

12