The Doll Maker Pt. 02 - Life in Plastic

Story Info
Charlene adds another doll to her collection.
12.9k words
4.68
30.6k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,340 Followers

(This is a new part of my Halloween "The Doll Maker" series. Reading "The Doll Maker" and "Playtime with Cinderella" first is strongly advised.)

Intro

Charlene walked over to Cinderella's box with a big smile on her face. It was a joy to see how Cinderella, once the burly enforcer named baseball bat Billy, her eyes lit up upon seeing her. Today marked the day that Cinderella had been hers for exactly a year. Everything had worked out perfectly from a transformative standpoint. Her long blonde hair put up in it's fancy princess hairdo was now her own. Her figure was to die for, a gorgeous small waist, slender limps and nicely filled breasts, thighs and a bottom. There was barely any muscle left, just enough to support herself and her new figure. Her feet by now were so accustomed to her heels that walking without was out of the questions. She had been in corsets for so long that she'd simply collapse without one. Cinderella really was stuck as nothing but her doll, there to look pretty and for pleasure of course.

Her mentality had changed big time as well, no longer did they hate burn in her eyes whenever she saw Charlene. Defiance and escape were hopes she had long since given up on. It simply was no use. She no longer thought of herself as anything but Cinderella Charlene's doll made for fun and to be pretty. She didn't know how long she had been here, the feeding and cleaning cycles her only indication of time, but it didn't matter, she had long since given up on trying to count.

Lately Cinderella was happy and even looking forward to seeing her owner Charlene, since she had let go of her anger and hate, she had started to value the only human interaction she had left. Surely Charlene was very demanding, using her for sex and all kinds of deviant pleasures, but her warm cock of flesh and blood felt so much better than the dildo's she had to deal with during the rest of her day.

It wasn't all sex and serving either, often times Charlene also like to cuddle with her doll while watching a movie. Sure, it still often ended with the use of her mouth or ass, but Cinderella loved those moments by now. She had become very docile.

"Today's a big day Cinderella, it's your very first birthday as my pretty dolly. It has been a year since I found you and made you mine. While I'd love to celebrate with you it's also an important day, for me, don't worry though my sweet little doll, I'll be back later with a big surprise and a candle for you to blow." Charlene said speaking in riddles as Cinderella looked at her a little confused, yet her bright smile remained as she was pulled out of her box.

"Now follow along my pretty doll, you can help me get ready for my big day." Charlene said as she moved out to the bathroom and connected bedroom she had installed in her basement, Cinderella happily mincing behind her. She lived down here most of the time by now and thus it was essential to have the utmost comfort.

"You can start by helping me get out of these clothes." Charlene simply said as she held out her arms, she was dressed in one of her skirt suits, professional and sexy. Cinderella didn't even bat an eye she just happily started undressing her owner like she had done so many times before. She was gentle and loving as she unbuttoned the blouse, unzipped the skirt, took off her heels, her stockings, her panties, her garter belt and bra, kissing her owner all over in the process. She was just getting down on her knees to give her owner her after work blowjob, knowing how much Charlene always love that, but she was stopped.

"How considerate of you my pretty doll, but not today, I don't want to blow my biggest load of the day just yet." Charlene said as she gave her doll a passionate kiss on her bee stung lips. Just like Billy's mentality had changed so had Charlene's she had stopped seeing Cinderella as one of her old bullies who needed to be punished, she only saw her as her lovely doll. It made sense as nothing of that old bully was left in her.

Breaking the kiss she stepped away and headed into the shower. Smelling fresh again, her long auburn hair washed and shining she stepped out where she was instantly greeted by Cinderella with a towel. Once dried off they went into the bedroom where an all to familiar outfit was laid out. For the first time in a long time Cinderella's smile disappeared, replaced by a nervous look. It was the same outfit Charlene had worn when she had changed her entire life, bringing back so many memories.

Charlene just smiled seeing that look. It didn't worry her though. She just casually said. "You can help me get dressed now." In essence that wasn't anything she hadn't done already, but helping her owner in this particular outfit filled her with a sense of dread. Nevertheless Cinderella didn't hesitate to get into action. Taking the silky red thong with it's black lace details she slid it up her owners legs, giving her cock a gentle kiss before tucking it back between her legs and pulling the panties in place.

It was followed by the matching bra and garter belt. Then the stockings came and finally the sparkling long red dress with it insanely long leg split, revealing the side of one of her legs completely. All that remained were the red stiletto heels and the purple long opera gloves. Those were saved for after her makeup however. Walking back into the bathroom Charlene started on her makeup, applying the heavy evening makeup, the deep smoky purple eyeshadow and the luscious wet looking red lips. Slipping into her heels and gloves Charlene was ready to go.

"See you later my pretty dolly, now be nice and come to me when I shout for you." Charlene said as she walked to the elevator, boarded it and went away, leaving Cinderella all alone. It was something she had done more often without problems, not that any problems could really arrive. With the elevator the only way out and the iris scanner in place there was no way to escape.

Cinderella didn't even try to follow Charlene or escape. Instead she waked back to the bathroom where she had discarded her owners clothes, collecting them and putting them onto the bed where she cuddled up against them, enjoying her owners scent while she was gone.

Chapter 1

Charlene had a big smile plastered across her face as she drove off to her next Halloween party. Her last project had been a huge success, a success she fully intended to keep going. She might not be able to get to the source of her real anger, the trigger to start this all as they were all still locked up, That didn't mean she would be idle this year though. The world was filled with bastards, many of which she had encountered herself.

A lot of these people ended up living a rather normal boring life and while she still felt angry towards them her priority was to get to the worst of the worst first. Last year she had taken billy off the streets, a blessing to society if she said so herself. Next on her list of priority targets was Frank, he was one of Billies best friends from high school and another first class scumbag.

In high school Frank had always looked like Billy's side kick, he was on the smallish slender side, but looks could be deceiving. Billy had been the brutish muscle to Frank's brains. Billy brutish and loud as he was had always seemed like the leader, but behind the scenes it had always been Frank. As they had grown up that had become very clear in the roles they had taken within the same gang. Frank through wit and scheming had become one of the officers where Billy had been the muscle, the enforcer. While not making his own hands dirty Frank destroyed many more life's than Billy had making him one of her priority targets from her own past.

Going after Frank was way riskier and harder though. While billy brawled and had fun at those home parties Frank spent a lot of his time, especially special occasions at his night club. A cover for their operations and Frank's home base. Like every year they held their traditional regular costumed Halloween party, a perfect place for Charlene to blend in.

Parking her car a little out of sight of the club's entrance Charlene walked confidently to the front entrance. There was a long line waiting to be allowed in, but she walked straight to the front throwing the bouncer a seductive smile. The big bald muscular man didn't hesitate to step out of the way for her, hoping to catch this sexy minx when he was on his break inside. Men were so easy Charlene thought as she proceeded to head into the club while The bouncer silenced the complaining people outside.

The beats inside were loud, the club dark, occasionally lit up by a very bright strobe light. Many of the women, especially the personnel was dressed up in sexy seductive outfits, yet as Charlene moved around on the dancefloor she did manage to catch the eye of frank who was sitting on a balcony above, overlooking the crowd. Her dancing was aimed explicitly at him, first without looking, but right in his field of vision until after about half an hour Charlene managed to lock eyes with him when the lights lit up the room. Instantly she smiled brightly, getting a smirk in return.

With that first eye lock the hardest part was out of the way, she had managed to draw his eye to her, she had managed to stand out in the crowd, managed to draw his attention. He had taken the bait, now all she needed to do was reel him in. Well more like let him reel her in thinking he had a nice catch. Over the following ten minutes. She made regular eye contact, dancing towards him like she was putting on a private show for him in this busy club. Seducing such a bastard was gross, but seduction was a game she knew like no other.

As she had expected not long after that another muscular guy, dressed in all black just like the bouncer approached her. She smiled sweetly as he gave her an obvious lustful once over before speaking up. "Excuse me miss, but would you like to follow me up to the balcony? The boss would love to meet you." He said, extremely polite, something that didn't go all that well with his rough look.

"Oh really? Well I'm honoured, please lead the way sweetie." Charlene giggled. Acting like some airheaded slut. She couldn't be careful enough and right now being the least suspicious person was all the cover she could get herself. There was no punch bowl to spike like there was at that home party, this was a lot riskier, but she would have to take this risk to get to her prize.

A short walk later they arrived on the balcony over looking the crowd. Frank who had previously been sitting here with one of the waitresses women who probably had little option to grant his wishes, was now sitting here all alone. The big leather couch empty, and a magnum bottle of champagne with two glasses standing on the table. The balcony could only be reached through his office and the guy who had accompanied Charlene left straight away. On their way they had walked past two guards at the bottom of the stairs and another two at the door to the office. Unlike Billy, Frank was very well guarded.

"Ah here you are, that sexy minx from the dancefloor want a glass of champagne?" Frank asked with a bright smile as he just automatically poured the two glasses. Figure wise Frank clearly hadn't changed a lot. He was still slender, on the small side only standing at 5'7" yet he was no longer the quiet kid who orchestrated everything from the background. His position had clearly given him confidence a confidence to show his real scheming asshole self out in the open. Charlene didn't even want to think about what those poor girls working here had to put up with with this asshole.

Not only had he become a gang boss, he had also tried looking like one. A black shirt, unbuttoned a little too much showing off a too hairy chest with a thick gold chain, his skin very tan hinting at his Italian roots, it went well with his deep brown eyes. His black hair was rather long, worn in a low ponytail.

"Oh how kind of you, but that's not what I'm here for, I am here for you." Charlene said, dropping her bimbo act to let the confident seductress out. Slowly she walked around the couch right to where Frank was sitting, allowing him a good look at her amazing body and her supple hips as she moved. Arrived in front of him she promptly sat down in his lap.

"I've heard so much about you, and I've always wanted to be with a real gangster, not one of those wannabe thugs. I want the real deal and I always get what I want." Charlene whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe lightly to keep her act going. It was way easier and even fun doing this knowing what would happen to him soon. Oh she was looking forward to her new doll already.

Frank grinned resting her hand right on Charlene's exposed nylon thigh. "If that is what you want it looks like you will be getting what you want indeed baby, it looks like you have come to the right place." Frank grinned, his hand starting to slide up her leg. This woman was a woman after his own heart, one of the most gorgeous ones he had ever laid eyes on and one who instantly came to the point. The champagne and everything was just a way to get to the sex anyways. An obligation as most women wanted to be romanced first.

"Not so fast though baby I do have a few small requests. You see, I'm a prominent surgeon, and I am striving to kickstart my career in politics. We both know that everyone knows your reputation, that they just don't have something to catch you with if this were to come out however, I could probably lose my job and forget about my political career. This whole costumed party has given me some confidence, but a girl can't be too careful right? The urge to be fucked senseless by a real bad boy is just too much. I just couldn't wait." Charlene exclaimed hungrily, sounding as if she could barely contain herself.

"I can't risk being seen fucking you here in semi-public right on this balcony I know how you're probably not supposed to leave your club, but I'm sure they can do without you for one night. Back at my place we have all the space and privacy to do whatever we want all night long and hopefully many nights thereafter. This place is probably loaded with camera's right? Well I would really appreciate if you could maybe make those from the time I have been here disappear. You know just to be cautious, I know it's probably against protocol, but I bet you know a thing or two about caution don't you?" Charlene asked whispering her requests in Frank's ear before getting up and walking inside the office, waiting on him.

This was the most risky part, if Frank saw through her now she was probably done for quite literally at that. Her requests could be a little suspicious, but she was confident in her ability to play men and just like she had expected Frank soon followed her into the office. This was a chance he just couldn't let slip. The request were a little out of the ordinary, but given the situation more than justified. Frank appreciated a smart woman.

Besides he was more than happy to indulge her request already seeing the great opportunities she presented. First of all a good fuck with a gorgeous woman was not something he would ever pass up on. That and there was a huge opportunity here to grow even bigger within the gang. Having a politician in his pocket could be wildly beneficial, especially one who from the looks of it he could pay in cock much less messy and traceable than blackmail or bribes.

"Of course baby, just a moment." Frank said as he walked to his desk, pulled up all video files from this day an deleted everything to be sure. This was the start of something great he could feel it and he was more than eager to test out if this woman was as good in the sheets as she looked. Having taken care of deleting everything he pushed a button on the underside of his desk and a part of the wall opened. His escape for if things really got dicey, or if he wanted tot escort this woman out in all privacy.

"Now if you'd follow me I lead you out unseen and you can lead me to your home." Frank Said with a big smile. Charlene simply held out her hand, limp wristed like an aristocratic lady waiting for Frank to take it. His grin only grew bigger as he preformed a small bow before taking her hand and leading her down the secret passage ending in a dark back alley out of sight of everyone and everything.

While Frank was smiling broadly thinking he was about to score Charlene had a bright smile knowing that the fool had run into her trap without even batting an eye. Everything had worked as planned. All the evidence they would have of Franks disappearance was the vague memory some of the staff had of a woman dressed as Jessica Rabbit. In a dark club, with plenty of alcohol and numerous sexy women and Jessica Rabbit's she would take her chances. No way anyone would be able to trace things back to her without any video evidence to analyse. Even if they remembered her these men probably didn't take a woman as a serious threat.

Out in the alley it was Charlene who took the lead, leading Frank out to her gorgeous car lending further credence to her story of being a rich and ambitious woman. That part hadn't even been a lie to begin with. "Are you ready for the ride of your life?" Charlene asked with a seductive smile as she got into the drivers seat. Frank had no idea how true that statement was. It was the ride that would end his life as he knew it.

Frank just got in and before he could reply Charlene pulled him into a long lip locking kiss. It served as a mere distraction as she reached her arms around him and plunged a syringe into his neck, quickly emptying in and pulling away.

She could see an anger replace the lust in his eyes as he screamed. "What the fuck diiiii oooo oooo." He asked, his words quickly trailing off into the incomprehensible as his muscles all relaxed in quick succession. In no time at all Frank was left completely helpless. He couldn't even speak anymore much to Charlene's satisfaction. She reached all the way over him, fastening his seatbelt while Frank was willing himself to hit her hard, but all he could do was look on.

"Not so though now are you Frankie boy. You look just like your friend Billy did last year." Franks anger quickly turned to fear as she dropped that name. This bitch had been behind Billy's disappearance? How else would she know? It didn't spell much good for him as despite all their efforts they hadn't ever found Billy it looked like he had vanished into thin air, no one remembered seeing a thing and in their line of work that most likely meant that he was dead. Was Frank going to get the same fate? What for? Why them?

"Don't you worry Frankie, I'll treat you well. You can even get Billy when we get home. I bet he'll be happy to get a friend. He was getting quite lonely after all." Charlene giggled giving Frank hope, yet without easing his fear. So Billy was in fact alive. While that was great to hear he wondered what it meant. Knowing Billy he wouldn't hesitate to destroy this woman if that was what it took to break free. He would have at least sent out a signal, but without any of those signs Frank really dreaded what was in store for him. Just where the hell was he going to be kept?

Charlene didn't interfere with Franks thoughts letting him try to figure out what was happening was so much more fun. It was working wonders as she saw the worry in his eyes grow while she navigated her way back home. Just what she wanted. She wanted him to feel what it was like to have to worry about going somewhere, to worry what horrors were in store for her. It was how she had always felt going to school with all her bullies.

It was exactly what was happening in Frank's head right now, he thought back in horror about those video's and pictures that had been spread of Billy. The film and pictures of him sucking cock and with a facial. Was that fate also awaiting him? God what had he gotten himself into? Was this woman working together with some perverted faggot? He had so many questions, but above all else worries.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,340 Followers