The Doll Maker Pt. 02 - Life in Plastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One look inside made Barbie shake with horror, the sturdy looking cuffs, and above all both dildo's at the ready made her lose all hope of escaping. Much to her surprise this is where they stopped as well. Walking to the other side of the corridor Charlene scanned her eye making the box opposite of Cinderella's open. This box had Barbie written on the side in an elegant pink cursive script. Apart from the different name the box looked identical.

By this point Barbie could manage to slowly curl and stretch her finger and toes. It didn't do her any good though as Charlene simply lifted her dead weight out of the chair and placed her into the box. A pained grimace, further evidence of Barbie's increasing control as she was lowered onto the big dildo, in all essence impaled on the fake cock modelled after Charlene's own cock.

The cuffs on her wrists and ankles followed for if the dildo wouldn't be enough. When Charlene moved the dildo to her now decently puffed up lips Barbie managed enough control to close her mouth on her own accord. It didn't matter though, her muscles were still weak enough for Charlene to easily force open and shove the dildo connected to the top of the box inside Barbie's mouth, deep enough that the box wouldn't allow her the space to move off of it. Last but not least a sleeve ending in a tube was fitted over her new cock cage and with that Barbie was all settled in her new home.

Charlene didn't bother giving her new doll the explanation she had given Cinderella last year, instead she wanted to let her figure it out on her own. Mainly because she was dying for some release again. This whole boxing ritual had turned her on greatly once more. "Well Barbie, I have to say I am dying to play with you, but after waiting a year I can wait a little longer. After all I don't think it's safe to play with you now is it? Not without another shot and since I already have a dolly more than happy to please me I guess waiting will be even easier. You'll get out once more when I deem it safe. For now that means by, but don't worry, I let you join in on the fun at least a little." Charlene said as she closed the box for what Barbie guessed was forever. She would never let herself sink as low as Billy had and so it would never be safe for Charlene to take her out. When she would it would be her biggest mistake ever or at least so Barbie thought.

She did wonder though, what did Charlene mean by let her join in on the fun at least a little? She soon got the answer as Charlene took Cinderella who had neatly followed behind all this time and pushed her face first against the window of Barbie's box, her two doll's faces only a few inches apart. Pinning her Doll against the glass with one hand Charlene pressed some buttons on Barbie's box making a funnel attached to a tube come out of the bottom of the box. Within a few seconds the funnel was aligned right underneath Cinderella's cage.

Giving Barbie a wicked smile Charlene started fucking Cinderella hard, pushing and keeping her against the glass. It must be obvious to Barbie how much Cinderella was enjoying this, a little view into her own future in all essence. Her Dolls enjoyment soon became even more obvious as she came for the first time, a load dripping out of the tip of her cage right into the funnel and through the inner mechanics of Barbie's box got shot straight into her mouth out of the tip of the dildo.

The shock on Barbie's face only grew when it happened. Charlene was loving every minute of it, fucking her one doll while still being face to face with the other. It might not be safe to really include Barbie just yet, but using her as the cumdump in this bizarre trio certainly gave a kick.

While Charlene was busily fucking Cinderella, able to go for a while after having already came twice this evening, Barbie was getting full control of her muscles back. It only mad the show better for Charlene, seeing her doll ball her fists, pull on cuffs which didn't move a bit being attached to the box without a chain at all. All Barbie managed to do was wiggle a little on the dildo in her bottom and bob her head a little on the one in her mouth. She tried moving back, but she couldn't, not far enough, making it look like she was trying to suck the dildo in her mouth much to Charlene's hilarity.

Cinderella ended up cumming two more times, two more small watery loads which went through the funnel into Barbie's mouth while the hatred in her eyes burned on Charlene, it only caused her to laugh though. Eventually she was ready to cum as well though and while she loved doing so in her doll she couldn't pass up this opportunity to feed Barbie another load. Moving a flustered over stimulated doll out of the way, Charlene pumped herself to completion over the funnel, a look of orgasmic bliss washing over her face as rope after rope of her cum made it into the funnel and eventually through the dildo into Barbie's mouth who could only swallow or choke. As gross as it was she swallowed this horrid woman's cum who had kidnapped her yet again.

"Enjoy Barbie, I'll be back with you shortly." Charlene smirked as she turned her attention back to Cinderella. It was time to box her other doll as well, a routine Cinderella knew very well. With a little help of her Goddess she moved onto the dildo, her gaping hole well accustomed to the size. She opened her mouth for the feeding dildo and all though unnecessary, moved her limbs in place for the cuffs. Here she would wait for her owner to come play with her once more. She was already looking forward to it. A push on a button later Cinderella's feeding and cleaning cycle started stimulating her to yet another orgasm.

With Cinderella taken care off her mind out of this world again as she was fucked once more Charlene turned her attention back to her Barbie doll. The look of pure hatred was only returned with a wicked smirk. The funnel was still out and Charlene knew just how to give her new doll the maximum disrespect. "You know how you and Billy once flushed my head in a toilet you had both pissed in? Well I send my regards." Charlene said as she took her cock in hand and started peeing straight into the funnel.

The hatred soon melted away replaced by horror as the dildo in Barbie's mouth started peeing as well with only a slight delay. In all essence Charlene was peeing right into her mouth, but without the risk that he might bite. Hell it was even better seeing eye to eye while she did this than having her doll on her knees in front of her.

Once she was done peeing she went over to the control panel of the box made the funnel retreat and started up Barbie's cleaning and feeding cycle as well. She hadn't had any kind of explanation about this boxes features, but Charlene knew she would lean quickly. Moving back a little to have a perfect view over her doll's first cycle she just enjoyed the show.

It started by a strong stream entering her sore ass which had been virgin only hours ago. The dildo pumped her full with lukewarm water till the point where she was having heavy crams thinking she was about to burst. It didn't really take all that much with her restrictive corset. While this went on the dildo on top started face fucking her, depositing an occasional spray of something warm gooey and rather thick with an artificial cum flavour to it right into her mouth, washing away the taste of piss although this taste wasn't much better.

She wasn't fed all that much, just enough to keep her healthy while the remainder of her energy would come from first breaking off the fat tissue she had, then from muscles. Once she was just as weak as Cinderella her diet would change to a rather calorie rich one. One that would make all her fat cells swell once more and give her that nice hourglass figure with breasts and a butt to die for.

If the feeling had felt weird and awful, the way this dildo was now sucking all water out of her felt even weirder. It was followed by being filled and emptied again before the dildo in her bottom started roughly fucking her, pounding her sore ass without relenting. The dildo in her mouth kept up its face fucking despite her feeding being over.

Violated at both ends all Barbie wished for was for the rough pounding to stop, she was dealing with her own situation too much to even care about Charlene's presence by now. Charlene just watched on, enjoying the show for about half an hour before she grew a little too tired and retreated to the elevator to head to her bed on the upper levels of her house, sleeping like she didn't have two helpless dolls in her basement waiting to be played with. This Halloween had been the best once more. She played a trick and got a delicious treat. Satisfied Charlene drifted off to sleep.

Barbie wasn't so lucky though, Cinderella on the opposite side of the corridor had fallen asleep as well, how anyone could sleep like this was beyond her, but that wasn't on her mind right now. All she cared for was for the fucking to stop, but the dildo remained unrelenting.

It took three hours, three hours until the dildo was able to provide enough stimulation to her prostate to make her cum. A load that was promptly fed back to her, but at least the dildos stopped, they remained deeply buried inside of her, but the pounding had stopped leaving a sore embarrassed Barbie doll behind, the taste of cum strong in her mouth as she was trapped and unable to fall asleep. What was this horrid prison? How would she get out of this thing? When? She couldn't even move and this was only the first of many evenings and days to come.