The Doll Maker Pt. 02 - Life in Plastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that Billy had seemed to be a consensual cocksucker had made most guys laugh at him and not even want to investigate his disappearance. Their gang culture wasn't the most open and accepting after all. Hell if anything Billy had been a huge homophobe himself so him doing such things had made him lose a lot of respect from his fellow gang members. If Frank hadn't used his position to insist of further searching for his disappeared high school friend the search would have probably remained rather superficial. After all as much as it hurt to lose one of their own there was also always someone ready to take their place.

Since he was way higher up than Billy, the search would probably be more intense, but unlike Billy he had no higher up that would shield him from a search dropped due to a terrible public opinion from other gang members. If such pictures of him leaked it was probably game over. The fact that the cock could be Charlene's didn't even cross Frank's mind.

His biggest hope rested in the fact that he had always been the brains and Billy the muscle, Billy might have been too stupid to escape, but if they worked together they just might find a way out and fuck those people over big time.

That's where Frank's mind was at as they pulled up in front of a big house in a gated community, each of the houses here were well shielded with hedges and spacious gardens. The chance that anyone would see him here or even decide to look here was very slim meaning he and Billy would really be on their own.

Pulling up in the garage Charlene injected another dose of muscle relaxant into her victim, ensuring that he would regain any use of his muscle before she had him strapped to the table. "Home sweet home Frankie boy." Charlene grinned in a mocking tone. The horror in his eyes was simply precious.

Walking around her car she opened the passenger's seat and just like she had done with Billy, pulled Frank up into the wheelchairs she had prepared for him. "Phew you're a lot easier to handle than big old Billy was, I mean you're light as a feather in comparison. None of that big burly muscle on you now is there? This is going to make things so much easier." Charlene said already assaulting his manhood before she even started.

Rolling Frank to a wall she scanned her eye and the secret entrance to the elevator opened. It hurt his eyes to see how brightly lit the elevator was compared to the dark garage. Charlene had invested a little more into keeping this side of her house perfectly hidden hence the change of look for the entrance to the basement. It only installed more fear into Frank, this had obviously been well planned and even if his guys would make the link to come to this woman and question her there was no way they would ever find him. They weren't stupid coming in such a heavily guarded gated community they wouldn't do more than ask some polite questions since even getting in here would be risky for them and none would want to face jail on such a small lead. Things really were doomed for him.

Chapter 2

The elevator slowly descended and opened up in the operating room. Frank had no idea what to think of this. The soft pink walls, the girly posters, the pink dresser, it all stood in sharp contrast to the cold stainless steel table with the full length mirror above. The room looked creepy, yet cosy and clean. Nothing like the cold dirty basement he had been expecting to be thrown into. There was no sign from Billy anywhere though, but then again this was clearly not the holding area.

"Do you like it here Frankie? I bet you'll love it, I know your old friend does. You should see how happy he is here." Charlene said as she rolled the wheelchair up to the table. Happy here? There was no way Billy didn't puke just being confronted by all this pink.

Wherever Billy was was a mystery to Frank, what was certain however was the fact that his situation grew ever more dire as Charlene pulled him out of his wheelchair and put him onto the cold table, straps were waiting at each of his limbs and his head, but they weren't needed, not as long as the muscle relaxant worked. Frank would still be out of use of his muscles for a while. All he could really do was stare up at his own helpless reflection above. Considering how she planned on keeping him topped up during the entire procedure since it was much easier to work with, these cuffs were unnecessary, but oh well, maybe she would decide on a different approach sometime.

"Cinderella, where are you my pretty little doll? You're present has arrived." Charlene called out loudly with a big smile much to Franks confusion. Clearly this woman was crazy, but calling for a doll named Cinderella? She must have lost it completely, what was that even supposed to mean? Was it an imaginary friend? No one called their child Cinderella so It couldn't really be another victim right?

Things only got stranger when a pretty woman with a figure to die for, fully made up as an overly sexualised Disney princess minced into the room. Cinderella had fallen asleep in Charlene's absence, cradling her owner's worn panties to her nose. They smelled like pleasure.

Upon entering the room she involuntarily shuddered. While she had settled and accepted her new life one look at the table where it had all started still gave her a terrible feeling. It was only when she got closed to the table thought that a look of utter shock and horror crossed her face. Right there on that table was her oldest and dearest friend, at least one from a life that seemed so long ago. She saw the fear and confusion in his eyes, not quite grasping what was about to happen to him.

"Why don't you unwrap your present Cinderella, I just know the two of you will have so much fun playing together. You've always gotten along so very well after all." Charlene said as she handed Cinderella a pair of scissors to start cutting away Frank's clothes. While her doll certainly knew what was going on as evident from the concerned look on her face Frank's confusion only grew. He didn't know this doll or whatever. Hell he would have loved knowing her as she seemed to be made for fucking, but he didn't, not that he was aware of at least.

As docile as Cinderella had become there were doubts in her mind right now. She didn't want to do this to one of her friends, but the thought of disobeying her owner was scary beyond believe. Besides scary it was useless as well. Over the past year Billy had really come to terms with the harsh realisation that he was no match for Charlene. Not in the slightest. Hell at this point he probably couldn't even pick a fight with a teenage girl and win. His body had grown as weak as his resolve at this point.

It was that obedience to Charlene that ended up winning it over not wanting to do this to her friend. After all if not her then Charlene would just do the trick. Starting to cut at Frank's pant leg it took considerable effort for Cinderella to even make a cut in the denim. The scissors might be sharp, but she wasn't strong enough. It made an idea pop into her head, maybe she could get out of having to do this. "Goddess, could you please unpack my present for me? I'm not strong enough to make it through the denim. Cinderella asked, blushing somewhat under her tattooed on makeup.

Over her stay here Charlene had given her many tasks she wasn't strong enough to do, tasks Charlene then did with ease just to accentuate her helplessness. It had been very humiliating to admit at the start, not being strong enough to open a bottle or to pick up something remotely heavy, she had gotten used to it though. Now she asked help the moment she thought she would need it, it wasn't really embarrassing anymore. It had just become a habit really, asking help in front of her old friend brought back some of that embarrassment though, especially considering how she had always been the muscle among the two of them.

"Oh I didn't even consider that silly me. Of course I can help you Cinderella." Charlene giggled as she took the scissors in hand and quickly cut through the denim on each leg, even cutting through Franks leather belt with a little bit of effort. In the end Frank was left in just his boxers and shirt. "There you go, what remains should go easier no thick fabrics left now." Charlene said as she handed the scissors back. Inwardly Cinderella groaned, yet she proceeded as ordered anyway, taking of Frank's shoes and socks, his neck chain and cutting away the last shred of his clothes leaving him completely naked on the table.

Frank's confusion only grew. All he could think of was how pathetic this Cinderella doll was. She couldn't even cut through Denim and she was clearly very submissive to this woman. He couldn't quite place it but the look in this dolls eyes was one of recognition. If she knew anyone this sexy, submissive and weak he would have remembered. The fact that this bitch who had kidnapped him said they had always gotten along only made things weirder.

Despite all hints and knowledge it was clear to Charlene that Frank still didn't fully realise who Cinderella was. While it was a little annoying she would have to spell it out, she took pride in that fact above all else. The transformation had been enormous after all, from muscular brute to dainty submissive princess who couldn't even cut through thicker fabrics.

"What do you think Frankie? Don't you think you're going to have fun playing with your old friend Billy here?" Charlene asked with a big smirk as Cinderella looked down at the floor embarrassed beyond believe while the shock on Frank's face nearly became tangible. Billy this Cinderella freak was Billy? There simply was no way. It went against everything he thought he knew Billy was. Yet at the same time the look on this dolls face told him it wasn't a lie.

Now more than ever an intense fear gripped Frank. If this was Billy then what the hell did this crazy bitch have in store for him? Would he face a similar fate? He had to get out of here and quickly at that. It was impossible though as he couldn't move a muscle. If she had thrown him in some dirty basement Frank could have dealt with it, he would have found a way out, but if this is what she had managed to do to Billy of all people then he saw his hopes dwindling fast. If he wanted to get out he would have to figure it out and do it on his own. Counting on Billy's muscle was out of the question, there simply wasn't any left.

"Ah I see you're starting to realise the gravity of the situation, but you still don't know who I am or why you're here now do you?" Charlene asked, dying to make the full extend of his situation known. Well she really didn't have any reasons to wait and Frank wasn't going to figure it out alone so she decided to just go ahead and explain.

"You could say this is a small high school reunion of sorts, you know, you, Billy and me. Carl, the guy you liked bullying so much for not fitting in, for being more into girl's things than guy's things. The one you called a faggot for that very reason. Guess I do make quite a convincing girl don't I? That or you a faggot yourself, coming home with me because you suspected I had a cock which from the looks of things is way bigger than yours. Maybe it's both. I bet you and all your buddies would agree that being seduced by a woman like me makes you a big fucking faggot" Charlene exclaimed. She always hated that word, but it was fitting in this situation, fitting to beat down Frank's big homophobic ego. He deserved nothing more than this.

Just like he couldn't believe this Cinderella was Billy he couldn't believe this gorgeous woman had been born a guy, especially not that weirdo from high school. He would never fall for someone like that.

"In any case Frankie boy, you came her for sex didn't you? And I did promise you the ride of your life. I plan to make good on that promise. It'll make for a nice photocollage like I made for Billy last year. It was quite spectacular don't you think?" Charlene mocked him as she stripped out of her outfit completely. She like remaining in her lingerie, but she wanted to sell the illusion of being a man for the sake of the pictures. To Frank's horror Charlene's story got confirmed as her big eight inch semi hard cock sprung free. This couldn't be real, this couldn't be happening and yet it was?

"Cinderella, why don't you blow that candle I promised you for your first anniversary here? Just to get it hard though, don't go any further you cock hungry slut." Charlene mocked as she pointed to Frank's flaccid cock which looked about 5 inches tall.

It was a treatment Cinderella had never gotten on her arrival here and while she really didn't want to suck off her friend she didn't see any other options. Her owner's will was law here. As she got up on the table Frank noticed Cinderella's cock cage for the first time, the pink metal thing lending further credence to the fact that Cinderella had also been born a guy. It remained hard to believe however that she was in fact Billy, especially with the certain eagerness she displayed to take his flaccid cock in her mouth.

All Frank wanted to do was curse some sense into his old friend, to kick him or now her away if she didn't listen, but all he could do was lay there as Cinderella expertly took care of him. Her soft pillowy lips, her warm mouth and the hard metal ball pierced in her tongue had no difficulties at all working his flaccid cock into an erection which was just short of 6 inches fully hard. It was a scene Charlene eagerly took pictures of with Frank's phone, easily unlocked with his own thumb, making sure the cock cage was in full view.

The confrontation with the same sort of pictures as last year might raise some suspicions, but now that there was a sissy in the picture she could give the story another twist and make it look different enough. Besides Frank was her last victim for now from that gang as next year her real targets would be released. Two was a coincidence, three was a pattern after all. That and she was quite certain no one would realise the sissy was in fact Billy. It might be a risk, but one that wouldn't make anyone any wiser.

"I bet everyone you know will love seeing how you have found your real purpose and calling in life, being initiated as a new sissy for your Master. A bit the same like I did for Billy, but different enough. Just look how hard you get getting sucked by a sissy." Charlene grinned as she showed the damning pictures to Frank who could only look on in horror. If this crazy bitch wanted to put her cock in his mouth or shoot a load across his face there was nothing he could do to stop her.

"Alright Cinderella, it's time to prepare for the next picture. Why don't you get up on that hard cock? Take it in your bottom but face away from Frank here." Charlene ordered as her doll followed her instructions to the letter. Cinderella was so embarrassed, especially with how she was doing this to her old friend, but she couldn't defy her owner, and she did love a cock in her ass after all the pleasure she had gotten from cock over the last year.

While Cinderella did that Charlene went up on her knees behind Frank, lining up her own rock hard cock with his ass. She didn't bother with lube, not in the slightest as this shouldn't be too pleasant for Frank. She just grinned seeing him grimace over her doll's shoulders as she forced all eight inches of her cock deep inside his ass, her pre cum serving as the only lube. It was a bit difficult, but she managed.

The first few thrusts ended up being just as difficult, but eventually she was starting to leak enough precum to lube Frank up and get a nice pace going. While Charlene was doing so Frank wanted to scream, hell he was so pissed his ass felt as if it was on fire, Charlene's cock was simply huge, way too big for his poor virgin asshole. The fucking was painful it felt like his insides were being stirred yet when she hit a certain spot in combination with Billy riding his cock it did also end up feeling weirdly pleasurable.

Charlene made a point out of snapping lots of pictures with her cock in his ass while he was being ridden by Cinderella, a perverted trio with only guys, Frank, his new 'Master' and his Master's sissy. If this didn't get Frank the label of fag among his old friends and acquaintances she didn't know what would.

This went on for about fifteen minutes, fifteen long minutes for Frank where both Charlene and Cinderella were having a blast. Both fucking Frank at the same time while being face to face, an opportunity Charlene took to make out with her doll, at least until she was getting close to her orgasm. If the fucking hadn't been as painful and uncomfortable as it was Frank would have came as well, especially since he was even getting there despite the discomfort. Nevertheless he was happy that Charlene pulled her cock from his bottom although he was left feeling weirdly empty.

His relief didn't last all that long however as Charlene soon made her way to his head where she easily forced his mouth open only to fill it with her cock. The taste was disgusting beyond belief yet Frank could only lay there and let her use him as some limp sex doll. "Turn around for a moment will you Cinderella?" Charlene asked as she started fucking Frank's throat. It didn't feel all that good, not since Frank couldn't do much there was no tongue action like she had thought Cinderella, but then again that wasn't the point here.

Cinderella by now had lost all senses as she hungrily rode her friends cock, she was past all shame as the pleasure took over. Turning around on Franks cock she continued riding him just like he was a dildo, moaning and whimpering loudly. It only ended up concerning Frank even more. The physical changes in Billy were shocking, but apparently he had also become hungry for cock while becoming Cinderella. Would this happen to him as well? No that couldn't be, he wasn't a faggot, but then again he was sure Billy hadn't been one either although now he was starting to doubt that.

In this new position yet another set of pictures were made. This time with a cock in his mouth and the sissy Cinderella still bouncing on his cock. It was during this set of pictures Cinderella ended up cumming although dribbling was a more accurate description, the load dribbled from her cage onto Frank's pubic bush as she squealed loudly. "I see you like your present Cinderella now don't you dare stop. You can stop the moment he cums inside you. It did take you an awfully long time now didn't it? Tell me my pretty doll, who's cock is better?" Charlene asked with a smirk.

"Y... yours is Goddess, it's so much bigger, so much prettier, so much more fuckable and so much more delicious." Cinderella gushed as she continued riding Frank's cock in her lust drunk state. She didn't even have to think about it. Despite the fact that another answer would be punished it was also a truthful answer and another hard stab to Frank's ego, his cock being less impressive than that of the gorgeous woman who he had fallen for, the one who's cock was now in his mouth.

"Hear that Frankie? I bet it won't be a loss if we lock that miserable worm of yours in a pretty cage just like Cinderella's." Charlene taunted, twisting the knife Billy had stabbed into his ego. After documenting everything on camera Charlene pulled her cock out and stroked herself to completion painting Franks face white with thick ropes of her cum while laughing wickedly. The smell the look even the taste as some of it landed in his still open mouth. It was all horrible. He had just been abused by a cock on both ends and soon the whole world would see it. Adding to the shame his orgasm didn't take long after Charlene came on his face. Much to his intense embarrassment he sprayed his load deep inside his old friend's butt, that while the taste and smell of cum was strong on his own senses.