All Comments on 'The DomBox'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sloopbsloopbabout 4 years ago

Very good, hope to read many more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely loved the story but would have preferred a different ending one that ended with Ron going to prison on assorted charges. I had a very sick feeling when the turd showed up at the hotel

Its people (m&f) like him that negate the belief in a benevolent god.

Tess (uk)

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 4 years ago

"then Max encountered another dog sitter and stopped to have a quick chat while the dogs socialised around Tarsa's feet."

Don't you think this deserved more coverage? She's standing there, exposed as some other person is chatting with Max and doubtless appraising her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IF(READ)=>COMMENT

I wonder where do you get these ideas from. ;)

Funny and bold, certainly, but I'd give you a pair of advises. First, this needs a sequel. Second, you've spent too much time to reach the fun parts (which is fine if that's what you wanted).

Thank you again, and you have me sans doubt waiting for the next story.

-Onkana

wellrestedwellrestedabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I really liked this idea. It leaves me wanting to know more about both the hardware and also about Tarsa's kinky games.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 4 years ago
Supreme Fun!

Tarsa Is My Hero! She and Hilda Did Great BDSM Tricks With No Dark Secrets! More Stories, Including Louise' Kennels Would Be Great! Loved Your Plot!

dezireddeziredabout 2 years ago

I like your idea if a automated app driven device. Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic concept and story

Love everything about it, it is perfect as is!

A sequel is always welcome of course

Or maybe another quality story (possibly within the same "universe")

AmpleWangAmpleWang12 months ago

I'm glad you gave that hoe ass Ron what he deserved, nice story lmao

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter5 months ago

Love it! Let me know if you want one made, I do that sort of development.

TheNewNo2TheNewNo2about 1 month ago

This was an excellent story, well-written, well-paced, and while not out-and-out sex it's hot as all fuck. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.