The Dome

Story Info
Sub nervously follows her Dom into an orgy.
2.7k words
4.17
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovren
Sovren
2 Followers

My heart is beating hard as we wait in line. Even with the weed and nicotine and scotch shot in my system - or, perhaps, because of them - my anticipation and arousal is all I can think about. We'd negotiated thoroughly, and with every affirmed taboo we'd covered, I became more focused on the plumping of my nethers, wondering how sopping I'd find my pussy if I reached down to jill-off to the consent I was giving, how hard I'd find your cock if I reached over... And now, we were here...

You shift the toy bag on your shoulder as you hold your wrist out for the wrist-band gaining you entrance, and I stare at you, lost in the contours of your arms, neck, jaw, lips, smile lines.... My wrist also bedangled, we walk into the prep room. You shed your clothes quickly, and turn pointedly to watch me undress. Not that there's much to take off out here, but I feel your eyes hook in, deep under my skin, where my secrets lie. The secrets we discussed...

We walk through the writhing bodies and soft, quick sounds, and you lead us to an open space. Placing our personal-item buckets by the mat, you again grip my eyes with yours, and take my hand to lead me forward. My heart is pounding in my ears as you direct me to kneel on the mat, a hand around my neck, pushing me down, your eyes following me to the floor. You position me on my back, my hands gripping each other above my head casting my elbows wide to the side, and my feet together just under my ass, spreading my knees and pussy wide open. You open the toy bag, and pull out a black bandana.

"Eyes closed, babygirl," you say. I soak in the last moments of the image of you, smiling coyly and commandingly, your swelling cock at the edge of my field of vision, and comply. I feel the soft pressure of the blindfold encircle my face and ears, wrapping into a knot nestled into my braided hair. "Good," you purr. "Now.."

"Open your mouth, bitch."

The purr is now a growl. The thrill I feel through every nerve in my body resonates with your baritone command, and I hesitate for a fragile, fleeting moment. Then I drop my jaw and extend my tongue, blind to what it might meet. I feel the heavy cold of the ring bit drop between my teeth and around my tongue, and the straps join the knot in my blindfold behind my head. My arms and legs, pussy and mouth spread wide, I feel so vulnerable... so surrendered to my trust in you. The cold weight of the ring bit is briefly joined by the warm soft wetness of your luscious lips and tongue, exploring the edges of my exposed mouth.

"You're Tied, do you understand me girl?" you say. "Your arms and legs don't move unless I release you, or someone moves them for you?"

"Ye- thir," I say, doing my best to annunciate around the ring gag.

"Do you need cock, babygirl? Fingers and tongues?"

"Yeth thir," I moan again.

Your voice becomes louder, addressing the room. "I have a girl here who needs a little extra attention today. Any takers?" The words send me into a thrill of tension, excitement - the adrenaline-pack experience of being suddenly on display, available to the room for viewing and-

"You can touch her, if you want," you say, to an unseen Taker. I feel an unfamiliar hand, then two, begin to explore my skin, starting on my bare stomach, then traveling down my thighs, up to my sensitive tits. I groan and squirm under this sensation, and feel the stranger's fingers dig into my flesh. With a sudden movement they're on the mount of my pussy, first rubbing, then pushing easily in.

"Fuck, she's wet," I hear a deep voice say.

"I bet," your voice responds, with glee. "Want to taste her?"

"Mmm," comes the confirmation, and with a quiet sound of someone shifting their position, I feel two arms wrap around my spread knees, and a tongue and lips dive into my cunt. I groan through my propped-open mouth as my back arches, rocking my ass forward on the mat. The stranger pulls in on my legs, greedily taking all he can from my movement.

"Go ahead," I hear you say, and I suddenly become aware of Others circled around us - around me - as more hands begin to touch my body, squeezing, caressing, exploring. I squirm and squeal like a trapped creature, keeping my hands clasped over my head, my feet pressed together under the body lying between my legs, remaining Bound. A pair of lips encircle my left nipple and begins to suck, tongue, and bite while a hand plays aggressively with my right tit. Then the hands and lips trade places, my moans turning into shrieks as more hands explore my skin as if surveying for something to take from my naked body. The effort to keep my hands and feet still through the swarming sensations of blind pleasure becomes my only conscious focus. I will not break, I think in what little frontal lobe I still have access to. I will be a Good Whore. For him. For Them.

I don't cum easily. My body will scream for release throughout this, and will likely remain deprived throughout this experience. If my physiology cooperated, I would have cum purely from the intensely erotic mind space I was tumbling through. How many Takers are there? How many have their hands on me right now? How many cocks have I made hard and throbbing around me by consenting - asking - to be put on display? The faded remnants of my regulating-self pound on the sound-proof glass my libido has it caged in, screaming, You can't take this back!

Good, I think back.

"Tongue out, bitch," I hear you growl. I push my tongue out through the ring bit and flatten it, wide and wet, against my lower lip. I hear and feel you spit onto my tongue and know what's coming next. I feel the pressure of your cock (is it yours? Yes, the feel and taste are familiar) sliding between the grove made by my tongue and upper lip. "Anyone want to try fucking her tits? They're fantastic." I once again hear movement around me, and the distinct sensation of my torso being straddled. I hear the sound of someone spitting into their hand, then my tits are gathered up and pressed around a hard, saliva-slickened dick which immediately begins to pull and thrust and pull and thrust through my perky D-cup mounds of flesh. New unfamiliar groans pulse through the air above me in time to the rhythm, which is in counter-time to your cock riding across my spread mouth. You tip the head of your throbbing member down and push it deeply into my throat, holding it there deeply and long enough to interrupt my breathing.

"Make sure any precum goes in her mouth," you say as you pull out, wrapping a hand around my throat as I gasp for air. "She loves it." Then, almost as an aside, you add, "Got a condom on?...Then go for it." I realize the tongue on my pussy has departed, and in just a couple of quick movements my legs have been set to the side, a pelvis meets mine, and a hard, hot pole is thrust into me. It's now the counter-tempo to the cock fucking my tits, which pauses long enough to lean forward and push its dripping tip into my mouth for a few thrusts before resuming. I feel another cock - Yours? I can't tell anymore - tap hard against my face before fucking my lips again, my tongue eagerly reaching out to meet its thrusts. The cock in my pussy is longer than I'm used to, and the thrill of the light pain of its unfaltering thrusts surges through my brainstem. Then there's more movement - pressure is relieved from my chest, and quickly replaced with a new weight, different in imperceptible ways. A new cock is pushed against my chest, and its owner spits directly onto it and my tits before pushing them back together. Another new cock taps rigidly against the other side of my face from where the first cock is thrusting from, and my head is turned by an unseen hand so the newcomer can sample my mouth, too. The first cock continues to grind across my cheek as I focus on not gagging or choking in response to the assault on my throat. I think I have a new cock in my pussy now, too, and its owner has wrapped an arm around me to begin fingering my asshole, which while tight gives little resistance in my current state of arousal.

"I think you need to see this, babygirl," I hear you say, and the blindfold loosens and is pulled free. I look up to your beautiful face, smiling with cruel enjoyment, and immediately register the unfamiliar faces surrounding me - on top of me. Your hard dick is in your hand, enjoying your own casual caresses. Two strange men frame my face with their dicks, taking turns jacking off against my cheeks and thrusting against my lips or into my throat. The owner of the cock in my cunt is not within my field of vision, being blocked by the lean young man roughly fucking my tits with a blissful look on his face. It gradually registered that other faces leaned in around us, the unmistakable shoulder motions that announced in my brain, They're jacking off to you. They're getting off on your getting fucked - getting whored out for their enjoyment.

There are female faces, too, with hungry and intrigued expressions. One of them turned to address you.

"Want to watch me cum on her face?" she asks, and I see you grin wide. "Absolutely," you respond. The cocks framing my face retreat, and the girl - well-built and with screaming physical confidence - straddles my mouth, still held open by the ring bit, while facing the blissed-out young man on my tits. Her hot, wet pussy grinds against my propped open face, and the taste and smell of her devour my senses. Her labia are small, and her clit engorged as I explore it with my tongue, hearing her groan. I hear the man fucking my tits groan too, and it sounds as though they're kissing deeply as they fuck my body. "Shit, I'm gonna cum," I hear from my nethers as the rhythm in my pussy staggers. My pussy-fucker gives a few heavy thrusts before the telltale shouts and shudders announces that, if he weren't wearing a condom, my cunt would be soaked in this stranger's load. He pulls out, and before long, a new body is thrusting deeply into me. I struggle to breathe around the wet grinding cunt on my face, which I feel shiver in response to my tongue's diligent efforts to please her. Her shaking becomes more intense as I fuck her cunt with my protruding tongue, and with a few more carefully aimed licks she screams, "Fuck!" and convulses in a wet spasm of bliss. She rubs her swollen mound against my face one last time, and dismounts. Your looming presence fills my field of vision again, as you caress your cock against my open mouth again, enjoying her pussy's wetness on my flesh. Another exclamation of, "Shit. Oh shit!" cuts through the moans and gasps and mutterings around us, and you back up in time for the cock between my tits to erupt. Hot white cum streams across my flesh, and he surges forward to stab his convulsing cock into my mouth and throat. Cheers and applause arise as he pumps the rest of his load through the ring in my teeth, pulling out in time for the last pulses to land on my lips and teeth. The most recent cock between my legs continues driving unmercifully.

"You should fuck her cummed-up tits while I ride her face," I hear another female voice say to her companion. She's close enough I can just see her turn towards you. "Want to fuck my ass while I'm at it?" I hear, rather than see, the triumphant presentation of a condom that quickly wraps up your dick as a new pussy mounts my face and a new set of legs wraps around my midsection. She arches her back to present her ass to you, and I see your hand guide the head of your cock to its target and begin to push. She groans, the new cock between my tits thrusts forward, and I hear the couple noisily kiss as they use my body for their shared pleasure. Your cock works more deeply into her spreading asshole, your balls swinging in towards my face with each progression, and I hear you emit a growling groan as you pull her back onto your throbbing dick by her hips. The motion grinds her pussy up my gaped-open mouth and smears her juices over my face. You continue to push her forward and back by her hipbones, slowly, shifting her position on both my flesh and yours. The cock in my pussy pounds away, fingers playing with my clit. Someone might even, I realize, be jacking off against my foot, and this suspicion is confirmed as my ankle is wetted by the fetishist's spasming cumload.

You start thrusting as you pull the girl's ass into you, hilt-deep in her stretched hole now, and I have a front-row seat to watching you penetrate her harder and harder as I do my best to keep my worn-out tongue in play on her clit, your ballsack swinging in to smack my forehead almost comically. Her screaches are becoming screams and she's taken by a deep tremor. Her partner, still thrusting slowly between my tits, must have (I imagined) taken her by the throat and smothered her with a deep and violent tonguing as she came, hard, her cunt dousing me in juices and her asshole slamming tight on your cock. You keep fucking her hard through her orgasm, and as she sinks onto the shoulders of her original lover, I hear those telltale sounds of your pleasure peaking.

"Such a good fucking whore," you shudder, then grunt as you fill your condom buried deeply in the spasming asshole hovering over my face.

After a few beats, the girl dismounts. Her lover shifts to full-on fucking my tits to casually jerking off over them with one hand while grabbing, pulling and twisting them with his other. Spreading his free hand wide, he gathers the flesh of my chest together and grips it hard while he pumps with more deliberation, leaning in to squeeze the head of his cock through the compressed seam of flesh, precum lubricating it heavily. Then he pulled out, and after three more pumps of his fist, ropes of cum slashed out across my tits, coating my nipples, my collarbone, my neck. Squeezing the last drops out of his cock, he slowly and casually dabbed his still-hard cock into a pool of his own cum, and gave it a slow, sloppy swirl on my chest. Just as slowly and casually, he lifted himself up and moved towards my face.

"Tongue out, babygirl" you say, obviously enjoying this. I comply, and he smears his cum-sodden cock down my tongue from hilt to tip, before pushing the head of his cock down and fucking the cum deep into my throat. He gives a satisfied sigh before also dismounting.

The crowd has begun to disperse into their separate corners, and I fix my eyes on your face above me. You peel the cumfilled condom off your softening dick and, inspired by that last Taker, position yourself to place the cum-coated flesh into my propped-open mouth. As I lovingly tongue the cum off where I can, you reach behind my head and release the clasp on the ring bit's tether, and carefully pull it free before returning your cock to my mouth. I close my aching lips around your warm skin, and gently suck it clean, my eyes anchored on yours. Alone; in a crowd; together.

Sovren
Sovren
2 Followers