A Night Out With Friends

Story Info
A lovingly degrading gangbang.
2.7k words
4.08
29k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovren
Sovren
2 Followers

I'm dressed to the nines. Black lace-up heels, my short, flowing black dress which displays my long, shapely legs below and makes a warm, tantalizing shelf of my tits above. My hair is loose and parted to the side, a delicate chain hanging loosely from my neck accentuating my chest, the line of my collarbones tracing the way to my bare shoulders. I come down the stairs, admittedly a little shyly, to find you and the boys waiting with anticipation. Every man in the room is just as dressed up, with clean shirts, ties, dress shoes and slacks, freshly groomed and preened. All for me.

There are whistles of appreciation as I reach the landing, and you approach me with a grin, pulling me in to you by my hips. "Well, you look ready!" I match your grin, a little nervously, and nod. "As much as I can be, I think." I look around to the faces of these other men, good friends and occasional lovers, every one. "Are we ready to have fun?" I ask. They each wear their own unique expression of anticipation, affection, and a hint of lust. I won't lie, even with this kind of reception, my adrenaline is running high. "Relax," you say, "We're going to have a great time tonight. This is all about you, Lover." The focus of the room on me makes me squirm a little in my heels, but also awakens the warm, excited gratitude for this experience coming together.

We step into the late-summer night and pile into the car, and I'm steered into the middle back seat, with you to one side of me, and D on the other. The sun is going down as J slides into the front passenger seat, and M starts the car, pulling us out onto the darkening road. Your hand rests on my thigh, a finger or two gently tracing paths up and down that sensitive run of skin towards the inside. D's arm wraps casually around my shoulders, and as the conversation and joking rises through the drive, I feel his fingers begin to trace patterns as well. My heart is still pounding hard, but I join in the laughter and joking. I realize in a sudden moment that J has turned in his seat, eyeing me with suppressed hunger in his face. He reaches down and lifts my ankles up over the shoulder rest between the two seats. New fingers trace new designs into my calf.

We get to the restaurant in time for the reservation, and I am escorted in by this motley pack of men. M pulls my chair out in a gentlemanly fashion, and the jovial tone continues through the menu reading and ordering. Time rolls by, and the food, the wine, the company could not be better. We share stories of remember-whens and did-I-ever-tell-you's, and at some point I realize my wine glass has never been empty, despite my diligence in bringing it to my lips. My nerves have eased and the room swims slightly, the smiles and laughter and affectionate looks and comments of these lovely men doing backstrokes along my spine. The comfort and relaxation is irresistible.

Dessert is considered, but then waved off by all in unspoken consensus. It doesn't seem to be what anyone's hungering for "I think it's time to get going, eh?" you say a little more quietly. Even through the wine haze, that brings the electric adrenaline back. The others grin subtly and nod agreement. Coats are collected, and I'm escorted back out to the street, a man on each arm, feeling like a billion dollars. I try to head towards the car, but instead the arms I'm attached to turn me down the street. "Ohhh no," says M, "Not yet. Not quite yet." He grins broadly. I acquiesce to being led down the lamp-lit road with evening traffic rolling by beside us. The joviality continues, but there's a slight edge to it now...

Several blocks later, M turns left down an alley. Moments later, I'm steered by the other three into the same dark tunnel between the tall buildings. J and D leave me with you by the first dumpster we encounter, and continue to walk further into the blackness. You ignore me momentarily, bringing a spliff out of a case in your coat, bringing it to your mouth and lighting it, the brief flame illuminating the features of your handsome face, curled mane and beard momentarily. You breathe in deeply, wrap your arm around my waist, and pull me in for a deep kiss. Well-trained, I readily breathe in the musky smoke you empty into my mouth, and the nicotine and weed land like a warm bath. I feel numb and enraptured as you hold the spliff up to my lips, and I obediently take a drag. "How are we doing, babygirl?" you growl quietly.

"So good," I moan. "I'm having so much fun!"

"Any going back?"

I smile, swimming happily in a fog of contentment. "No."

You smile back - a pleased, predatory smile. With two more drags, the spliff is done, and you lead me by the waist into the darkness.

My eyes haven't yet adjusted, and I can't see whose hand reaches out to wrap around my throat and pull me in. The hand holds me tight as a tongue parts my lips into a deep, probing kiss. More hands appear on my hips, and I feel a hard rod push up against my ass as I'm pulled back into it. Another hand finds the back of my neck and pulls me to the side, another deep tonguing awaits me there, as fingers slide down my chest and under the top of my dress, grabbing, pulling, and pinching the warm flesh beneath. Hands are sliding up my legs, pulling my skirt up, grabbing my ass. Suddenly one of my legs is lifted onto someone's shoulder, my arms wrapped around the necks of two others, and my panties are being pulled to the side. Once again my mouth is full of demanding tongue and my right tit is pulled free into the cool air to be played with as a warm wet mouth finds my pussy. Fingers probe more deeply as my flesh is parted, D (I see now) burrowing his face in with enthusiasm to taste the wetness there. My skin is alive with sensation, leaving no room for thought or hesitation.

My right hand is pulled down and wrapped around a hard cock, jerking it up and down until my own instinct for the motion kicks in. I can't focus on one single thing that is happening to me, taken up in a welling surge of sensations. Suddenly you're holding my face close to yours. I realize by the motion of your shoulder your cock is out, hard, and being pumped steadily by the hand that isn't on my neck.

"Do you want to suck cock, babygirl?" you growl, holding my eyes fast with your own, looking down commandingly.

"Yes, Daddy." I say breathlessly.

"How much cock do you want?"

"All of them," I say, smiling eagerly. The hand on my neck pushes me down. And suddenly, I'm surrounded.

"God, you're so beautiful down there," I hear J say, as your dick pushes through my lips, shoving hard into an aggressive pumping rhythm. I see movement around me as belts are loosened and hard flesh is released and massaged. Your cock pulls free from my lips, and I'm pulled sideways to receive the head of M's dick, both his hands wrapping around the back of my head for a proper skull fuck that sends me chocking. A few thrusts later, and I'm sent to the side again, D's cock slapping against my face for a few hard raps before finding my lips and pushing in. Around and around I go, breathing hard when I can, my focus on keeping my throat relaxed and receptive. J pulls me in hard, and holds me there, pushing as deeply as he can go before handing me off again. The grunts and moans and directions I hear above me ("Fuck yes," "Just like that," "Open wide, bitch," "Stick your tongue out," "Look at me,") send firebolts to my loins as both my tits are pulled free from my dress and slapped at, pinched at. "What a good girl," the voices say, "What a slut, sucking cock in a dark alley. Look how much she loves it!" D and J position themselves so they can take turns pushing their cocks into my mouth. I'm mesmerized by the peripheral knowledge that any cocks not actively in my mouth are being pumped vigorously to the whorish vision of me on my knees on the filthy broken concrete. Then suddenly, my hair is grabbed in a big fistfull and pulled up.

"Who wants to fuck this whore up against a dumpster?" I hear you ask with relish, and with quiet and affirming cheers I'm shoved up against the cold metal, the skirt of my dress thrown up over my ass, and my panties pulled down to my knees. For a moment I'm held there, as groans of appreciation arise behind me. My hair still held in a fist is pulled back, my ass arching up to accommodate the movement, and I feel the head of a cock pushing into my wet slit, prying it open. "Fuck, I've missed this," I hear D's voice by my ear, as he pushes unrelenting into me. My fingers claw at the metal as he grabs a mound of bare tit in each hand and begins thrusting enthusiastically in and out of my pussy. I realize the hand holding my hair is yours - you're keeping me in position and jacking off as this other man pounds my cunt. He pulls free and M's voice replaces his. "Mmm..." he moans as he slides in, moving more slowly and deliberately than D had, leaning his body into mine so I feel overwhelmed beneath him. Grinding and grunting, he pushes in deeply and stays there for a moment. "Such a sweet pussy," he whispers into my ear, "such a perfect alleyway fuckdoll." I hear you chime in, "Do you like getting pounded out here like this? You like having your panties around your knees, getting handed around? Someone might see you down here, getting gang-fucked. Someone walking by might want to stop and watch. Maybe we'll even see what they'd pay for a thrust of their own!!" I groan, helplessly thrilled by the notion, as M backs away. I feel J's girth next, easing in slowly, giving my worked pussy time to adjust to his length and width. Each push comes faster, though, and soon the pain of him pounding fully into me blends with the ungodly pleasure of it all, and it becomes harder to suppress my screams. D walks around in front of me, and wraps his hand across my mouth, his other hand holding me firm by the back of the neck, jerking my eyes up to meet his. "Shut up and take it," he says. "Take that hard cock. Feels good, doesn't it? Feels good, getting used by all these dicks you've been teasing all night." J wraps both arms around my shoulders and pins me close against his body, groaning "Take it all. Take every fucking inch," and I can feel him bottoming out in me, balls deep and grinding. D takes his hand away from my mouth, but just long enough to pry my lips apart with his fingers. He pushes two in, down along my tongue all the way to the back of my throat, and finger fucks my mouth as I'm pounded from behind.

The tempo of breathing around me increases and gets more haggard. "Oh, fuck!" I hear J groan, and suddenly I'm pulled back down to my knees by the dumpster. J's hand moves fast as he jacks off in front of my face, his thumb pushing my jaw down. "Tongue out," he orders, and I comply. With a violent grunt, his cum spills onto my lips, down into my mouth, and lashes great streams across my face. "Shit, that's so hot" I hear M mutter, before he grabs at my head with his free hand, pushes the head of his cock into my cumcovered mouth and unloads. D's cockfilled fist dances beside my face as he jerks furiously. He reaches around and grabs at my tits, gathering both my nipples together in one hand and pulling them hard, creating a steepled mountain valley between my breasts, and explodes all over them, cum spilling down my dress. He squeezes the last drops into my waiting mouth, and then you step in to fill my vision, locking my eyes with your own.

"Are you a good backalley whore, babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy,"

"You like being covered in cum, in a dark alley, surrounded by men who will wine and dine you to get at that hot mouth and pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes" I say breathlessly, the cumloads of the three others still dripping from my face and body. You raise the Womanizer toy into my field of vision.

"You ready to cum for us while you suck me dry?" I nod enthusiastically, my eyes pleading for you to use me. You turn the Womanizer on and place it in my hand, take a fistfull of my hair again, and stand up. As I place the toy on my clit and begin to shake, you slowly jack your cock off in front of my cumcovered face, and I ravenously try to reach it, though you hold my head and hair firmly. "Spread your mouth wide for me, baby. Use your fingers." I hold the womanizer in place with my thighs, and push two fingers into each corner of my mouth and drop my jaw, pulling my lips open wide. They hardly touch the head of your rock hard dick as you ease it through to the back of my throat. "I want to go deep, baby. Make it happen for me. Let Daddy fuck your throat nice and deep." The toy thrums between my legs making me shudder and twitch as I put my attention towards relaxing my throat and controlling my gag reflex, and you begin to push.

Your cock squeezes tightly against the back of my throat, but it's not until the second or third push that it is actually in where you want it, swallowed into the slippery recesses behind my tongue's base. You hold it there with a sigh as I squirm harder against the toy, the thrill building in every muscle in my body. You pull it free to let me gasp for breath, then push it in again. You do this two more times, and then wrap your hands around my head, my hands knocked free from holding my lips wide, and push deep. Your hands cover my ears as you fuck my throat, and I'm lost in a muted world of breathless assault, the womanizer working its magic against my soaking stretched cunt. I grip it again and rock against it. I feel unseen hands play with my tits again, and I'm pushed over the edge. You pull my face in hard against you, burying your throbbing cock deep in my throat, and more hands reach out to restrain me as my orgasm rocks me into violent spasms and jerks which threaten to dislodge you, but I'm held fast as the waves of pleasure hit me again and again. The boys laugh and cheer at the sight and feel of my writhing, and you work your cock in the depths of my throat in small rapid pulses until I finally hear you quietly groan, "Oh, shit yes" and explode. Pulse after pulse is emptied deep into my body, past where I can feel or taste it, deep into my soul where I feel, for a moment, utterly Owned by you, a devoted slave to your cock and your pleasure.

After a moment of bliss, you pull gently free, and I gasp for breath, leaning against your hips, utterly wasted. I'm pulled up into a forest of affectionate arms that begin to gently clean and re-assemble me. The warm bliss remains as I'm guided back onto the street, where foot and street traffic continue to flow by, unawares. I lay across the laps of three sated men in the back seat, who gently grope and finger and kiss me throughout the drive home. Uncertain as to whether the night is truly over, for me or any of them, I slip into a dazed, sleepless fog...

Sovren
Sovren
2 Followers