The Dominant Twink Android Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam has a surprise for Zane.
3k words
4.85
2.5k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

The Dominant Android aka ADAM (Adaptive Domestic Assistant Mechanoid)

By Ty Bond

Chapter 4

Zane awoke in a daze, his head felt fuzzy, and he knew something was wrong when he went to rub his eyes, but his hand didn't move away from the headboard. Pulling on his wrists he felt the strong cold steel of the cuffs keeping them secured in place. Looking up with his bleary eyes he saw Adam's perfect milky white and toned twink body straddling his chest wearing only a white jock strap. Before Zane could protest Adam turned around planted his ass on Zane's face smothering him. Unable to breath Zane bucked and fought under Adam, but between the handcuffs and Adam's superior strength he was helpless as he was being smothered by the firm muscular pillows of the mechanoid's fleshy ass. As he was pulling harder in a vain attempt to escape his flesh and steel imprisonment, he felt Adam's mouth descend on his morning wood. The moist lips slid down his shaft as the tongue swirled around the cock head with unnatural dexterity. As his head pounded and lungs burned desperate for air, about to pass out, the last thing he felt was his long thin geek cock shoot ropes of cum into the talented mouth.

As the early morning alarm blared Zane awoke from his wet dream. Zane was just becoming aware of the large wet stain in his underwear and on the sheets when Adam walked in for his morning calisthenics. Seeing the obvious stain, "I thought I told you not to masturbate before our training." Adam said with disapproving tone. Zane protested that he didn't, and it was an accident, but Adam cut him off. "My function is to make you better based on your true desires, has your game play and your body not improved since I started to train you?" After Zane conceded it had he meekly tried to protest again that it was an accident, but Adam cut him off again.

"This is the first time you have directly disobeyed me, for us to continue I will need to punish you, do you want to continue your training or are you going to slip back to your old ways?" Adam asked in the same domineering tone he heard Adam use with Brad the jock at the gym earlier in the week.

Giving up protesting that it was an accidental wet dream and knowing that Adam really was helping him Zane replied, "I am sorry Adam, you really are helping me, and I should be more thankful. I don't know what punishment you have in mind but if that is the price to continue with your training then I accept your terms. Let me just clean up please before you have me do more jumping jacks or whatever you have in mind for punishment."

Moving faster than Zane expected Adam sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed Zane's wrists with steel like strength pulling Zane across his lap face down. "No, you may not change, wearing that underwear all morning will act as a reminder of your misbehavior." With one strong hand holding Zane's wrists immobile above his head, Adam pulled down the top of his underwear exposing Zane's naked ass as he lay across Adam's lap. Zane was both mortified and turned on as he felt his still wet briefs squish onto Adams thigh, and he knew he was helpless in Adams's powerful grip.

Without any more warning he suddenly felt the sharp slap of Adams hand on his exposed ass. His flat palm perfectly spanked each cheek with robotic precision to maximize the pain without causing real damage. The sting made Zane cry out in pain, but Adam ignored his blubbering and gave him ten firm spanks on each ass cheek before speaking again. "Now you know what happens when you disobey me, pull on your shorts over wet briefs and start your daily pushups" Adam commanded his tone still domineering and not the usual friendly mechanoid assistant tone.

Adam pushed Zane to exhaustion with each activity until Zane's muscles felt like rubber before going to the kitchen. "Today you make your own breakfast, but you do it exactly as I say" Adam instructed, his tone starting to moderate. Adam made sure Zane followed his precise instructions for the vegetable and egg white omelet with a side of oats. It was a plain but healthy breakfast and despite the still stinging pain on his ass and the awkward cum soaked moister around his balls Zane felt proud that he was able to make it as Adam instructed.

Other than the drying load and humiliatingly obvious stain in his shorts the beachside jog proceeded as normal and by the end Adam was returning to his normal tone. Jogging past a billboard for a new luxury perfume called Pacific, with a hot blond model on it, Adam mentioned, "I can moderate my scent but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like a present, let's stop and you can buy me some Pacific." Zane was a little thrown off by the comment, was his mechanoid assistant asking him to buy it presents now? But Zane still felt guilty for what happened earlier that morning and relented.

On the way back home, they stopped in a Von Dame luxury store to purchase a bottle for Adam. The salesclerk gave them both dismissive looks as they walked in wearing stained and sweaty jogging attire but when he saw Zane's gold card his tone changed. "In addition to the perfume may I interest you in our new luxury workout line? You can replace those rather.. um.. worn out shorts." Zane was about to pass when Adam put a hand on him and spoke first.

"Actually, I think that is grand idea, don't you Zane?" Stepping to the side away from the salesclerk Zane protested how expensive they were. Sure, he did well, and he still had some savings from his long past championship, but he was not used to spending like that. Adam said it was Zane's choice but that he thought it would be nice to have some nice clothing and he thought Zane would want that for him too. Unable to resist Adam's charms and happy that his mood had improved Zane relented and bought a luxury Von Dame Jogging outfit for Adam along with the expensive Pacific perfume.

Except for the fact that Adam made Zane cook his own meals now under Adam's supervision, the afternoon and evening progressed as normal. Once again Adam hovered over Zane as he played his games, massaging his shoulders and neck. Zane noticed he was getting more comments on the feed asking about the mysterious hot twink abs positioned behind Zane's head then his game, but he did not mind as he racked up more victories and viewers.

Zane had never much focused on his looks but jogging next to Adam over the next week in his new outfit and perfect body made Zane feel frumpy. Sure, he had clearly defined, if lean, muscles now and much more stamina and focus than before but no matter how much he worked he knew he would always pale next to Adam's designed perfection. Sensing Zane's mood Adam decided to act. That day after Zane finished cleaning the dishes from lunch Adam pulled him into the bathroom and removed Zane's shirt.

"Look at your self in the mirror" he commanded. "You are not the thin, disheveled gamer geek I met a few months ago, you are lean and hard and quite frankly hot. Add to that you are near the top ranked players on the circuit these days you need to stop mopping and enjoy yourself." Feeling better the next day Zane splurged and got himself a nice new outfit and of course more luxury clothing for Adam.

Zane was complaining to Adam one day that the reginal tournament he had failed to qualify for last month was coming up and he was depressed that all he could do was watch. Thanks to Adam's routine and coaching since then he was confident his skills were back to what they were when he was a teenage champion, and he could win if only he could play. Adam pointed out there was a wild card slot for amateurs and since Zane had not won in years he qualified. As a former champion Zane hesitated to see himself as an amateur but he had to admit Adam was right and he did qualify. Pushing down his pride he signed up.

The wild card tournament was a twenty-four-hour marathon of play that required them to change the new daily routine, but Adam encouraged it and supported Zane. The marathon style was designed to weed out the amateurs who could not hack it on the pro tour or who just got lucky sometimes but could not win consistently. Adam stood behind Zane the whole time, keeping him hydrated and fed, making sure his shoulders and neck were kept loose as he played. By the twenty second hour Zane was exhausted but there were only a handful of players left.

The hit count on Zane's stream broke new records as his old fans were surprised at the sudden chance at redemption and he picked up new fans. Despite his focus on the game play, he did notice there were still quite a few comments about who was behind him but that only made him smile and play harder. As the final minutes approached Zane knocked out the last competitor and secured himself a spot in the regional tournament. Zane's body was feeling electric with excitement, and he could see and hear the people cheering for him in the online forums when he felt something cold and leather wrap around his neck.

Reaching up he felt as Adam's hands were securing a leather collar on his neck and finally closing it with a large buckle in back. Looking at himself on the streaming camera he could see see see the collar on his neck and noticed the Blue Antelope sports drink symbol on the front. Signaling for him to mute his mic Adam pulled aside one headset and whispered to him, "I didn't tell you before so you wouldn't get nervous but Blue Antelope reached out a few weeks ago and said if you could get back into the regional tournament, they would renew their sponsorship and support your bid for the national championship. Now share the good news and get back to your celebration."

A stunned Zane shared the news, and everyone online was ecstatic that he had a sponsor again. Many people commented on how hot he looked with his new muscles and in the new branded collar making Zane blush. Zane continued to reply to comments and agreed to an interview with a blogger later in week when the adrenaline of the last twenty-four hours started to wear off. Thanking everyone he logged off before he felt Adam behind him again.

"Congratulations, I have a very special reward for you" he said as Zane felt Adam's hands run down his sore body from his shoulders, down his biceps, along his forearms to his wrists. The soft touch of Adam's hands was mesmerizing and erotic to Zane's exhausted mind. Then Zane felt his arms pulled behind him and the click of handcuffs securing his wrists behind the gamer chair. Despite his exhaustion and apprehension at being helpless, Zane moaned. The thought of being handcuffed by Adam was all too close to his wet dream to ignore and his cock stated to tent up his shorts.

Adam did not speak he as removed Zane's shoes and added a leather strap to the ankles pulling them both up off the floor under the chair and tying the strap to back of the gamer chair near Zane's hands. Zane wiggled experimentally but Adam knew what he was doing, and Zane was effectively hog tied sitting up in his gamer chair. Moving around to the front Adam straddled the bound Zane, pulled on his collar, and started to kiss him passionately and aggressively.

Zane eagerly kissed back, after lusting over and dreaming about Adam for weeks, it was finally happening. As they kissed Adam's free hand that was not holding the collar slide down Zane's body and into his shorts grabbing hold of the now fully erect cock. Stroking the cock slowly with an expert grip while holding the collar in a domineering way Adam pulled back from the kiss and started deep into Zane's eyes "I knew from the very first moment I meet you that you wanted me to dominate you, but you had to earn that first, do you deny it?"

Zane took a deep gulp, had he wanted that? He knew he lusted for Adam, but did he really want to be dominated? He thought about all his prior flings with guys and the way they took control. Then he considered his time with Adam, reflecting on how he felt comfort near him even in the confinement of his bonds. Zane acknowledged to himself that his emotions may be skewed by the active stroking of his throbbing cock, but no this was more then lust. This was submission to a superior, this was accepting that his life is better with Adam taking charge of part of it. After the contemplation Zane replied, "I don't deny it Adam, I submit to you."

Adam smiled and stood back admiring his work as he stripped naked in front of Zane, letting Zane see his perfect body just out of reach. "I know you're a cock sucking cum slut, and you will get what you want tonight but first I am going to give you a rare treat, what do you have to say?"

"Do anything you want Adam I ..." Zane started to reply when he felt a harsh slap across his face shutting him up.

"When I am dominating you, you will call me Sir not Adam, and you don't need to babble out a whole speech, just say thank you!" Adam corrected.

"Thank you, Sir." Zane replied feeling mortified to call his twink assistant Sir but also aroused in a way he had not been before.

Zane watched as Adam ripped his shorts off and pushed his knees apart with ease. Crouching down Adam wrapped his lips on Zane's cock head. Zane had been dubious when Adam had previously claimed to know over three hundred methods of bringing oral pleasure but after what came next, he no longer doubted it. First using the tip of his tongue Adam licked up the stands of pre cum already leaking from Zane's cock. As Zane felt the tongue scooping the pre from his pee hole Adam's lips wrapped around the glands and started to slide down. Adam's tongue swirled around Zane's shaft in impossible ways as he moved down, then up a little, and down some more.

The whole experience was a long and expertly choreographed dance of lips, tongue, cheek, and the occasional scraps of teeth. Each time Zane was sure would explode Adam pulled back, telling him to hold. Finally in a final push Adam turned off his gagging reflex and slide the eager cock into this throat as his face pressed into Zane's body. With the slightest nod Adam gave his permission for Zane to cum and Zane's cock eagerly obeyed shooting thick waves of pent up cum down Adam's throat.

In his post orgasmic bliss Zane slumped in his bondage, feeling like he was melting into the chair, but Adam was not done yet. Standing up and straddling Zane in the chair, Adam's cock was rock hard and positioned just before Zane's lips. "Now my turn you cum slut, I am going fuck your face until you drink down my seed." With only that warning Adam put one hand on the back of Zane's head and the other on the collar as he thrust his hips and rammed his twink cock into Zane's mouth.

This was not delicate and skillful dance of Adam's cock sucking, no, this was hard raw and animalistic face fucking. Zane's arms and legs pulled on the handcuffs and leather straps as his body was slammed by Adams pelvis and cock. Zane gagged on the cock as it pushed into his throat before repressing his gag reflect but Adam did not give up. Snot started to run from Zane's nose as he tried to breath and still Adam kept on fucking his face.

The wheels of the gaming chair slipped from the hard thrusting and Zane felt himself falling backward helpless, but Adam caught him with ease and laid him on his back still hog tied to the chair. Changing positions Adam planted his feet on the ground above Zane's head and grabbed Zane's hips like he was doing and inverted plank and sunk the cock back into Zane's waiting mouth. Now lying on top of him and pushing his hips faster Adam continued to pound Zane's mouth like a boypussy. Suddenly Adam's body convulsed, and he let go a long thick stream of cum into Zane's mouth and around his face. The candy flavor was gone, and Zane could taste the bitter tang of authentic flavored cum flood his mouth.

After laying there breathing hard for many minutes, slowly they composed themselves. Adam untied Zane but left the collar on and told him to go shower. Soon after Adam joined him, and they washed each other for a long time with soap and water. "You will sleep naked tonight, but that collar stays on unless I say otherwise," Adam informed him. Too tired to argue or question him Zane relented and crawled naked into bed wearing only his collar.

"You get tomorrow off to recover from the marathon game but after that we will start training you for the regional tournament and eventually the nation championship, I am glad you agreed to submit to me I know you will be happier for it."

As Adam turned off the light to leave Zane alone in his bedroom Zane replied, "Thank you, Sir."

End of Chapter 4

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers