The Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there next to him for a while, without moving, enjoying the warmth of his body. Eventually he moved in his sleep and bumped into me.

"Wh..Wha..? Jesus!" he said, slowly waking up. His eyes opened. "Princess? What the fuck are you doing?"

I leaned over him. I put a hand on his hard, muscular abdomen.

"Shut up, Sly. Just shut up and take me."

He didn't need an engraved invitation.

I felt his powerful body on top of me. I felt that big, hard cock part my labia and slide into me, so comfortably, so naturally. I felt his whiskery face against mine. My breasts pressed against his flat chest. He pumped me a few times and gave a long groan as he came, deep inside me. His cock pulsed and throbbed. His semen filled my vagina with its warmth and flowed down between my legs. I gave a long, heartfelt sigh of contentment and relaxed, waiting patiently for him to finish. I was in no rush.

At last he rose up on his elbows, his cock still warmly in me, but softening. He gave me a hard look. "Okay, Princess, that was real nice, but why?"

"Sly, please try not to take this the wrong way. You have a lot of faults...."

"Thanks."

"Okay, a lot of faults. But harboring dark, hidden secrets is not one of them. You're pretty much all on the surface, all real, all the time. I needed that tonight.

"Sly, don't ever ask me to do that kind of stuff again. I feel all dirty."

"Princess, you still got a hell of a lot to learn about people," he said, "but you're a good person. That's what makes you so damned good at this job. I'm not ever gonna try to change you. Hell, I doubt I could if I wanted."

"Thanks, Sly. That means a lot. And as to why, tonight, I think you just answered that. I needed a good dose of plain, old fashioned, no hidden secrets sex. I feel a whole lot better. And now, Luv, I have to go home. I have to work, tomorrow, you know."

He smiled down at me. Abruptly I could feel his cock stiffening and growing inside me. It felt very good.

"What's the rush?" he asked. "Look, you get me up in the middle of the night and ask me for a favor which I willingly give, no questions asked. Don't you think it would be nice to repay me?"

I smiled back up at him.

"Very nice," I said.

I smiled to myself all the way home.

12