The Dominatrix Business

Story Info
A Mistress hypnotizes a submissive for her personal gain.
11.4k words
4.52
19.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. A rush of heat flooded through my body, a surge of electricity that seemed to start in my toes and spread through every part of me. My muscles tensed, my back arched, and I let out a loud moan. The sensation was almost overwhelming, but in the best way possible.

I could feel the pressure build inside me, a pulsing need that was growing stronger with each passing moment. I was completely consumed by it, lost in the pleasure that was coursing through my body. It was like a wave of euphoria, growing stronger and stronger, until it reached a crescendo.

As I approached the edge, I felt a rush of pleasure that started in my core and spread out to every inch of my body. It was a feeling like no other, and I was completely consumed by it. I felt like I was on fire, and the sensations were so intense that I could barely stand it.

I reached the peak and I felt like I was exploding from the inside out. The waves of pleasure became stronger and I could feel myself letting go completely, no longer in control of my own body, completely absorbed in a moment of pure ecstasy.

Just as suddenly as it began, it came to an end. I lay there, panting and sweating, feeling the powerful aftershocks of the orgasm ripple through me. I was exhausted and defeated. I curled up like a kitten. As the orgasm started to subside, I felt myself falling back to reality. My eyes opened and I looked upon her enchanting form.

She was sitting in a chair opposite me as I lay naked on her couch, feeling a little exposed and vulnerable, but filled with a sense of peace and contentment. She was just watching me in silence. Her long shapely legs were crossed, she'd slipped out of one of her high heeled shoes which dangled from her toes. She was maybe in her late twenties, her figure hugging red dress showed off her curves. I glanced at her inviting cleavage and then admired how her long blonde curls framed her perfect, flawlessly made-up face. I was in love, but unfortunately she was not mine.

I'd answered a fetish ad looking for people interested in erotic hypnosis. She'd wanted someone to play with and for some reason, by my great fortune, she'd chosen me. I found the idea of it alluring and then I was blown away when we met and I saw how attractive she was. I couldn't have been any more interested.

We had a few sessions where nothing really happened, just to get me warmed up. Then on our third encounter she started to make me orgasm using nothing more than her words. I was addicted. This time she'd been showing me what a female orgasm felt like. It was kinky and it was hot as hell.

"So, did you like?" she asked with a smile.

I could barely speak after a half hour of ecstasy. "I fucking loved it. You're incredible," I whispered in my weakened state.

"It's a shame this is the last time we're going to meet, unless you can maybe think some more about what I said?" She tapped her temple to emphasize thought but then her finger slid down, stopping sexily on her lips for a moment before continuing to her cleavage.

She'd had an idea she said made her feel deeply turned on, but I wasn't sure about it. She wanted to hypnotize me to be her slave for a week, to do whatever she wanted under her control without question. She'd been pressing me and pressing me and constantly asking about it. The idea quite honestly initially made me hard, I did have submissive urges, but then when I thought about it in the cold light of day I had serious doubts. She wouldn't tell me what she wanted me to do or really set any limits. She said it would have to be a surprise or there was no deal.

But then I didn't have much going on in my life. I was unemployed, didn't have any money, no responsibilities and no girlfriend. Then here was this beautiful woman who wanted to play with me in the most erotic ways possible. The regret from turning down this opportunity might haunt me forever.

I took a spur of the moment reckless decision. "Fuck it, let's do it."

She clapped her hands together with delight. "That's great!"

"I have a confession," she said. "During this session I may have made you my obedient slave anyway. I thought you'd probably agree."

"Well that's kind of... unethical. It's lucky I want to do it then," I laughed.

"Oh I'd have let you go if you didn't agree I promise. Well probably anyway. Just saving time. Want to see?"

"Sure," I said intrigued. I didn't feel under anyone's control.

"Stand up!" she barked.

Suddenly I felt compelled to rapidly haul myself off the couch and I stood in front of it, legs astride and hands by my side like I'd been called to attention by an army sergeant. It was a startling experience. It rudely bumped me out of the delicate orgasmic afterglow I had been so enjoying.

"Clasp your hands behind you back." My hands followed her orders and locked in place.

She put her heel back on and got up to stand straight in front of me. Without her shoes she was the same height as me, with her heels she was taller. "Now I order you to keep your hands clasped as tightly as you can, but try and resist my order and touch my boobs if you can. Remember I order you to keep your hands clasped."

I struggled and struggled but I couldn't unclasp my hands. It was like they were glued together. She massaged and squeezed her breasts, tempting me as much as she could while looking me in the eyes. I wanted to touch her desperately but my hands just wouldn't cooperate.

"You know, I think you really are under my control." I couldn't disagree. I tried to move but I couldn't.

"So first thing is first, we need a more respectful relationship. From now on you will refer to me only with the honorific Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I immediately said involuntarily.

"And you will forget my name. You know me only as Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress". I couldn't even think of her name now. Did she ever even tell me it? Why did I never ask. I was confused how I could possibly have got this far without ever knowing her name.

"Good slave."

I was now getting anxious, but I was also getting excited and my cock had become hard.

"Oh I don't want to see that. It's so tiny anyway. What a useless little thing." I didn't think I was all that small but I was about to be wrong.

"Your crotch is feeling very cold." Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as if ice was being rubbed over my genitals. Then my junk started to reflexively shrink back.

"Colder, so very cold." My dick shrank down and down to nothing but a tiny nub in the phantom freezing temperatures.

"You're no longer feeling cold, but you'll stay like that." I wasn't uncomfortable now, but I was embarrassingly diminutive in front of a woman I found attractive.

Mistress' phone beeped. She looked at a message and then became suddenly hurried. She went away for a moment and came back with some black fishnet stockings. "Put these on."

It was a kinky but fun request. I didn't know she was into that. I struggled into them. "Quickly! I'm behind schedule," she barked. I had no idea what schedule she was talking about. I got them on as best as I could but they were wrinkled and uneven. I'd never worn anything like this before and didn't know how to put them on. Mistress got on her knees and straightened them out, then got back up. "Now you will be completely silent. You are unable to speak for any reason."

She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the front of the apartment and flung open the door. Oh god no, we were going outside. She glanced up and down to see that no one was around, then roughly positioned me in the middle of the corridor facing down the hall. She pulled my legs apart into a wider stance. "Stand up straight and proud!" she ordered.

She put my right arm on hip in a fashion model pose and let the other hand dangle. "Now pout." She showed me what she wanted by puckering her lips and I immediately copied her expression. "Now you must stand completely still. Do not move out of this position. You are held in place like you were a statue."

She glanced down the hallway again, looking for someone but there was mercifully no one there. Then she went back inside and just left me there, naked except for a pair of stockings with my tiny dick on display stuck in an effeminate pose.

I couldn't move an inch from my predicament no matter how hard I tried. I didn't know what to do and was terrified. Was she coming back? Was she going to leave me here like this until I was discovered? What would someone do when they saw me? I had no idea.

Mistress' apartment was at the end of a row of eight on the corner of the building. Suddenly I heard a door open. A young woman dressed in jogging clothes stepped out of an apartment two doors down. My anxiety levels hit the roof, I was about to be discovered. Would she scream or call security? She was staring at her phone and hadn't yet noticed me. For an agonizing thirty seconds, she tapped out a message and didn't look up. There was a butt naked man only twenty feet away from her and she was oblivious. When she looked up was she going to take a video of me and post me on the internet?

Then she turned away from me and walked down the hall, still engrossed in her phone. A wave of relief came cover me as I watched her slowly amble away and disappear round the corner. But then I heard the sound of the elevator moving. Was it just her going down or was someone else coming up? I waited and waited and then I heard the clip of a woman's heels from somewhere in the distance. This would be it, she couldn't fail but see me this time. I desperately tried to move but I was frozen solid. I struggled and struggled until she strode round the corner and then I stopped trying.

She was perhaps in her 50s, I wasn't sure, but still attractive. She stood tall, dressed in a sleek black body suit that hugged her curves with precision and showcased her toned arms and defined waist. The body suit was paired with a tailored black skirt, falling just above her knee, accentuating her long legs and giving her the air of a professional business woman. Her hair was styled in loose dark waves, falling over her shoulders and framing her face. She looked elegant, powerful and sophisticated - everything that I didn't at this moment.

As soon as she saw me she stopped but strangely didn't say anything nor seemed to find my presence particularly unexpected, she just looked displeased and frustrated. She then strode purposefully down the hall towards me and stood in front of me, looking me up and down without saying anything. Then she banged loudly on the door of my Mistress.

Mistress answered in a moment. "Hi Amelia."

"Oh really!" she said in high class accent and gestured towards me. "You can't leave the boy outside like this, someone will see"

"Oh, you're no fun," she said looking disappointed in her acquaintance. "Slave, get inside now" she barked. Suddenly I was released and darted into the apartment as fast as I could, shuffling past the two women."

"Not very big is he? Down there," said Amelia, gesturing towards my crotch. "Were you using your dick shrinking trick on him?"

"No that's just how he arrived," she smirked and I could do nothing to correct her. "Coffee Amelia?"

"Oh that would be delightful, thank you darling."

"Slave! Two coffees in the lounge now." I jumped to follow my orders, I could do little else. I found a French press on the kitchen counter. I prepared it all on a tray with two cups and took it through.

"No cream and sugar?" complained Amelia? "You just can't get the staff these days."

"Fetch slave," ordered the Mistress and I complied with her guest's request. On returning I was ordered to stand in the middle of the room facing them as they chatted about me. Mistress related all my hypnosis sessions and that she had been programming me with my slave instructions.

"Now tell me Amelia, do you think he is gay?"

"Without a doubt," she replied authoritatively.

"Are you gay? You may speak now slave," my Mistress addressed to me.

"No, Mistress," I replied. "I'm straight." I'd never had any sexual involvement with a man or ever thought about it once.

"Don't lie!" she shouted. But it wasn't a lie.

"I am straight! I'm not interested in men in any way," I protested.

"We shall see." She turned to Amelia and smiled, she nodded in agreement while sipping her coffee.

"Come forward and stand in front on me." She stood up as I approached her and positioned herself just inches in front of me. She looked me directly in the eyes and played with my tiny dick. After a minute she said "Nothing seems to be happening at all. Do you not find me attractive?"

"Yes, I do find you very attractive," I said honestly. "You're the hottest woman I know." She stopped playing with me.

"Oh am I? What about poor Amelia?"

"Oh, she's attractive too," which was true, although Mistress was a lot younger. In any case I said it with less sincerity than I should have. Amelia rolled her eyes.

"You'll apologize to her later for your lack of tact. But first let's try again."

Mistress pulled her dress off her shoulders and exposed her bra and ample cleavage. She pushed her breasts together and played with her nipples while staring me straight in the eye. She glanced down at my cock which remained tiny. Ordinarily I'd have had a raging boner minutes ago.

"Still nothing. It's just like before. I offered him my tits you know and he wouldn't go for them." I couldn't go for them, as she knew.

"You're so smoking hot you'll turn me into a lesbian if you're not careful darling," offered Amelia. "I don't know why he's not appreciative of your evident radiant beauty."

She pulled her dress back up and walked over to the table. She bent herself over it and commanded me to stand behind her. Amelia got up to better witness the spectacle. "Now pull down my panties and fuck me."

I eagerly pulled down her pink lacy panties, I desperately wanted to be inside her. I was aroused as hell but my cock just wouldn't do anything. I tried playing with it desperately, I imagined her naked. The arousal was there but I just couldn't get it up. It remained the tiny thing it had been since she ordered it that way.

"Oh dear," Amelia commented. "He's just not into women, as I said."

Mistress stood up then sat on the table, her panties still around her ankles. She feigned a disappointed expression. "I was so looking forward to that."

"You're so attractive Mistress, you're beautiful, I want to fuck you desperately," I tried to defend myself.

"Maybe he's impotent?" Amelia asked.

Mistress reached down and took her panties, holding them out towards me on one finger. "Put these on," she ordered without explanation.

I squeezed into the panties, she was a much smaller size than me and they were very tight. If moved much I'd probably rip them.

"Now turn to face the TV. Hands behind your back". Mistress turned it on with the remote and navigated to her video collection. She selected some gay porn. The video showed two muscled men on a sofa kissing for a while and then one starting giving the other a hand job. Mistress and Amelia were enjoying it and engaged. I watched intently as commanded for maybe five or ten minutes but with no interest. A short while later though my cock started responding on it's own.

It was a weird sensation. It wasn't accompanied by any feeling of being horny, it was more like a morning erection, it just happened. I was feeling completely neutral and relaxed. I wasn't disgusted by the porn but definitely wasn't aroused by it. I was bored of watching something I didn't care about. But my dick came up regardless.

I got completely hard but I was constrained by the very tight panties and my penis was pushed flat against my body to one side. Then, quite suddenly, I involuntarily came. The sensation took me by surprise. I'd never cum before without being at the height of ecstasy. It was just an emotionless release of bodily fluids like peeing but without any associated heightened mental state. I pumped and pumped until I was empty and the continued throbbing started to hurt. I winced and tensed and Mistress, who'd been distracted by the porn noticed my sudden motion in the corner of her eye.

My panties were completely soaked in cum and it leaked all the way down my right leg into my stocking and left a visible drip all the way down. "Oh, look Amelia, someone else enjoyed it too."

The two women inspected my copious mess and I felt ashamed and completely humiliated.

"And you're not gay?"

"No Mistress! Really I'm straight. I don't know what happened, it was an accident." I protested.

"So you can't even half get it up for a woman but you're hard as a rock and come in your panties as soon as you see a big hulk of a man. That does sound gay doesn't it Amelia?"

"Very gay," she replied.

"The matter is settled and you are to stop lying as it is discourteous to me and my guest," she look sternly at me "From now on you will never deny being gay and never claim to be straight or even bisexual. If anyone has any form of question about your sexuality you will always tell them you are gay. You will also go further, embellish it, tell them how much you love cock. Reply with too much information. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I complied.

"So, for the final time. Are you gay?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm very gay," I immediately blurted out as commanded, unable to control what I was saying. "I love big strong men, they make me weak at the knees. I love sucking their juicy cocks and I always swallow down cum." I don't know where that came from, maybe in some porn I'd seen.

"That's much better. Well if you love cum so much, there's some down there. Take off your panties and eat your own mess." I shimmied out of the panties and started licking them clean.

"Now that you've finally admitted what we always knew to be true, we must see what else we can do with you." She thought for a moment. "I think since you have such difficulty with your homosexuality you need to advertise it better. We must find you some new clothes."

She directed me into the bedroom and both women started sorting through a box of clothing. Amelia held various items against me to see if they might fit. "We've been prepared for your arrival and have bought you something more suitable to try on."

They had me try on yoga pants first, then a tight pencil skirt. Finally they settled on an outfit that seemed to please them. I was in black sheer pantyhose with tiny pink, ripped short shorts and a tight white crop top. Underneath I had on a black padded bra that was easily visible through the thin material and gave me the appearance of little budding breasts. I was wearing a pair of pink tennis shoes.

"Oh perfection!" squealed Amelia.

"Not quite countered Mistress" She took out a tube of red lipstick and put it on me. "And maybe..." she went to her dresser and picked up a pair of clip-on earrings.

I could see my ridiculous appearance in the mirror.

"Good. Now I'm going to to teach you something. It's a lesson about humiliation," said Amelia. I was feeling scared.

"You're going to go for a run around the block." Oh god no please. Not dressed like this. "Go down, do one lap of the block and then come back up here. She slapped my ass to get me moving. "Hurry now girl!"

I ran out of the door, not under my own control, down the corridor and took the elevator. As the doors opened I felt the gaze of the lobby attendant upon me. She stared at me the whole way as I jogged past and went out onto the street. It was late afternoon and the city was full of people. My feelings of embarrassment were off the charts. I was exposed, vulnerable and just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, but I just couldn't stop running as I had been instructed. I just had to endure it.