The Dominatrix Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed engaged by the idea. Perhaps I was being sufficiently convincing. I just needed one last push to throw her husband under the bus. Maybe he'd really enjoy it anyway.

"Just imagine owning him. Making him suck cock for you, and how you can exact your revenge on him. Make him do degrading things. Just think, whenever he looks in the mirror he will see your face for the rest of his life."

"I'm so dumb, why did I never think about it like that. You've given me a new perspective I never even considered." She gave me the slow kiss I had so longed for. I finally got my sugar.

She went and called her husband. I waited nervously. She was away for over an hour and eventually came back. "We've had a change of status in our relationship. You're released from my service and you can go if you want. Amelia has some work to do."

I suddenly felt in control of myself and knew that I was free. A wave of relief washed over me.

"But don't you forget I have some nice pictures of you, just in case I ever need two suck boys."