The Dominatrix Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my best estimate. "About 55 maybe?"

"You know a woman could go off you. I'm only 52. It seems you are honest after all but I'm pleased to know I've still got enough to charm a man."

We finished up lunch and I cleaned the dishes. Next she told me she wanted a full "dress rehearsal". A rehearsal of what I didn't know.

I was sat down in front of her vanity mirror in her bedroom and she applied a complicated range of cosmetic products. She told me what I didn't need was a contour, whatever that was, as it would highlight the masculine structure of my face, I needed an easily blendable cream highlighter. This would apparently be used to soften my brow. I had a bunch of concealer with a slightly orange undertone which would work to hide my beard and also be used against my under-eye circles. I had a baked satin powder around the cheeks to brighten my face a little. I had no idea what any of this meant. She finished with a bold red lipstick and put some fake eyelashes on.

What really finished the look though, what really completed it was she put a long blonde wig on me. With this, I was a girl.

She pinned the wig to my natural hair and it was quite solidly in place. Then came my clothes. She put me in a waist cincher which pulled in my sides and gave my body a more feminine figure. Then it was back into the stockings, pink dress and heels. When looking at myself in her full length mirror, I couldn't believe the transformation. Amelia took a photo and sent it to Mistress for approval and she was satisfied.

Later that evening Amelia took me out to dinner as a kind of test. She told me to keep quiet as my voice would give me away. I got plenty of glances, no one seemed to call me out though. We had a drink in a bar. She did all the talking and I said very little as instructed. She told me all about her husband, her divorce and how she'd been left needing a job and how she'd met Mistress through a mutual acquaintance. Then she took me back to the apartment, took off my make-up and wig and clothes. She had me lick her out and cuddle her again but she didn't want to have me fuck her for fear my cock wouldn't go down.

....

In the morning we were in a rush. Amelia worked feverishly to get me back to the same stage of beauty as I had been the previous afternoon, well as beautiful as a man wearing lipstick can be. I had to be ready by 10am for Mistress. I was up early and shaving my body again and moisturizing. I was put in the same pink dress, make-up and long blonde wig as the previous day. It was 10:15 when Mistress rang the door entry buzzer.

Amelia told me to stand in the middle of the lounge and she let her in. Then I saw something strange, Mistress was dressed absolutely identically to me. I was her low-rent uglier twin. I thought women didn't usually like to be seen in the same dress, but she looked me up and down and seemed very pleased.

"Oh Amelia you're a miracle worker!" She clapped her hands together in delight.

"One endeavors to do one's best," replied a content Amelia.

"Right, let's go. We're late."

Mistress took me down to her car in the garage and accelerated away at speed. As she was driving she explained where we were going. "We're going to visit one of my financial submissives. He pays me $800 a month I think or something like that, I can't remember, Amelia deals with the numbers."

"One or two financial subs is never going to be enough to pay for my lifestyle, it's just not possible to extract enough cash from them. We work out the maximum they can afford but we have to leave them with something. So I need as many as I can get. I've got two dozen so far paying me various amounts but I desperately need more."

"Amelia, my operations manager, is another woman of expensive tastes who needs to be paid for, so I need even more subs to cover her. She's a rare talent, supremely professional and very discreet. I can't afford to lose her, so I need to make sure she is well compensated. I've got the looks and the skills to hook the fishes, she's got the business brains. We're a great team."

"There's just so much competition," she complained "Every slut out there with a modicum of kink wants to be a financial dominant and thinks she can do it. Who doesn't like low effort money after all. The boys get bored of it after a few months at best, turnover is high and they need to be replaced and then replaced again. But there's just so few men that are into it spread thin across so many Mistress's. High demand, low supply, I have to offer something better than the other bitches in this state. So I'm going to offer them a little sugar every now and again to keep them keen."

"Other financial doms just part fools from their money and maybe the men get a little kinky role play for their trouble. They certainly don't have sex with them. So I up the ante and offer what they can't get elsewhere."

"Amelia chats with them, pretending to be me, strings them along for as long as she possibly can and when she thinks they are losing interest, they are going to get a special visit as a reward. Then hopefully they're back in the mood to pay up again. They get just enough, just the barest minimum to tease them into keep paying."

"So you're going to fuck one of your subs now?" I asked.

"In a way," she replied ambiguously.

"So essentially you're some kind of hooker with a subscription service then?" I asked a little too daringly.

"I appreciate an honest discussion, but you are on thin ice my slave. Be very careful now," she warned sternly, deeply unhappy with that concept. I backed off from the thought, fearing her retribution but really wanted to understand more.

"But why don't you just hypnotize them?" I asked "Like you did with me. Just force them to pay you all their money or something? I'm sure you could make me hand over my wallet and I'd give it to you in a instant.". It was in many ways deeply fortuitous that I was broke as she probably would have drained me.

"I can't, I would if I could. Some people are more susceptible to my skills than others. The vast majority of people I can only do that much with. They don't feel compelled to do something they don't want to and snap out of the trance state if I try and make them."

She glanced at me. "You're almost unique, you're very special indeed. You're someone I can completely control. I tested hundreds of people before I found you, not all of them men either." She paused a moment. "It's a real shame you didn't turn out to be a woman, that would have been so much better. But you're going to have to do. I think you'll be OK."

We pulled into the parking garage of a hotel. She checked her phone, then we went up to the fifth floor. She told me to wait near the elevator and said she would call me. I stood there in my pink minidress and heels, somewhat self conscious. It's at times like this you normally use a phone or headphones or something as a defense against other people to dissuade them from talking to you, but I had nothing. I just stood there in silence. Guests went by and took a good look. One woman told me I looked nice and tried to make conversation. I thanked her and tried to end the discussion as fast as possible.

I stood there for almost thirty minutes when Mistress came back. "Follow me," she ordered and took me into one of the rooms. There was a slightly overweight man in his forties sitting on an easy chair in the corner. He was wearing a business suit but his pants were around his ankles and he had an erection poking out of his shorts. He was completely unresponsive and didn't react at all to our entrance.

"He's out of it. He's hypnotized," Mistress said. She snapped her fingers in front of him to demonstrate and he didn't even flinch and stared straight forward, his eyes completely dead.

"Now here's what's going to happen. Amelia told him I'd come round and give him a blowjob, but I don't do my own dirty work" She looked at me and smiled. A sudden wave of realization washed over me. Oh hell no. My purpose was now obvious. There's was no point resisting, when she ordered me to do something I was a passenger in my own body and whatever she said was exactly what was going to happen. I may as well just be resigned to it, I was facing an inevitability. But I was confused about how was this going to work?

"I thought he was enamored with you? Will he, you know, mind when he's getting a blow job from a guy. Is he even gay?"

"No, but you are gay aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress," came my involuntary programmed reflex. "I can't wait to have my lips around his delicious fat cock." I did not want to go anywhere near his sweaty disgusting dick and looked at it with foreboding.

She laughed. "Well, that's good because that's what you're getting. There's a reason why we're dressed the same today. He's going to think you're me. You're my stunt double to be substituted for any job I don't want to do. I've hypnotized him to think you're smoking hot little me and it's impossible for him to tell us apart in any way. We're like identical twins to him."

"I might not be able to control him like I can control you, but I can certainly confuse him. And when men are horny, they are just so much more open to suggestion. They'll believe anything."

"You're sure he won't able to tell us apart? We look nothing alike." I countered.

"That doesn't matter to him in his state. He can't tell the difference. The trick is he'll accept anyone wearing the same clothes as me without question. As long as it was wearing these clothes, he'd probably fuck a trained monkey. You'll see."

"So here's what you will do my trained chimp," she positioned me in front of him. "You will tell him to wake up, then get straight down on your knees and blow him until he cums in your mouth. No discussion, no more foreplay, don't do anything else. Just blow him. It won't exactly take long, he's got blue balls. Then you swallow like a good girl, say nothing at all, just get up and leave the room when you're done. He won't care as long as he gets what he was promised."

"One blow job, then come down to the lobby and find me immediately. Are we clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I said nervously, contemplating my assignment.

"Good girl. Remember that you're representing me so I expect nothing but your best work. If he stops paying me, I will punish you. Start when I leave the room. You'll be fine. Now smile for your customer."

I beamed and wide smile and she departed. I heard the door slam behind her. I took a deep breath and said "Wake up!"

He very suddenly came to life as if he had been frozen in time and someone had pressed play on a magical remote control. Was he going to call me out? Was he going to be angry? He looked at me with a longing expression. She was right, I could see the desire in his eyes. Whatever strange thing was going on in his mind he saw absolutely nothing amiss, bizarrely unaware that the object of his desire had been substituted with a significantly less attractive and much more masculine version.

I got down on my knees and he relaxed back in his chair. I said nothing and put my lips around his cock and started to suck. I instinctively followed my training and tried to get as deep as possible with my lips forming a tight seal. I got a rhythm going for a while and tried to seem as enthusiastic as possible. I made moaning sounds and slurped. I flicked my tongue just under the tip where he would be most sensitive and I felt him flinch slightly every time I did it. When my jaw got tired I licked up and down the shaft and then went back to sucking.

He made some encouraging sounds that he was enjoying himself. He told me I was good. He played with the hair of my wig. It was maybe only three or four minutes later when I felt he tensed. He shifted position and gasped, then he squired his load into my mouth. I felt the warm stickiness and the salty taste. I kept my lips sealed around his cock. He pumped three time and then that was it. I withdrew, unsuccessfully trying to contain all the cum, and then swallowed what I had left while looking him in the eyes. He seemed to enjoy my performance. I glanced down and saw my lipstick smeared all over his cock. He hadn't seemed to notice and was tucking himself back into his shorts. I wondered if he had a wife and if I had just left evidence of his infidelity. Not my problem.

As I'd been told to do, without a word I got to my feet and walked straight out. As the door slammed shut behind me I think I head him shout "thank you". I made my way down to the lobby. All in all, the experience hadn't been as bad as I feared. It was over mercifully quickly and there were no problems. Despite my disgust I almost had a sense of pride that I'd got through it and done a good job. It may have been the relief of it being over with, but I had no self-loathing at all.

Mistress was at the bar and had just got herself a drink. She immediately placed it down when she saw me and was staring intently at my lips, "Oh sweetie, your lipstick is all over the place. What have you been doing?" As if she didn't know. She gestured to a mirror behind me and I caught sight of my lipstick was smeared around my mouth a little. Some had ended up on my cheek and a little on my chin. I must have brushed my face against his cock and the lipstick transferred to it. I'd walked through half the hotel looking like that without realizing. She got a napkin off the bar and wiped me clean.

"Oh your chin seem a little sticky?" She laughed. "And that's an interesting, erm.. perfume you have."

She refreshed my lipstick for me. "Honey open wide, I can see you have a hair caught in your teeth." She grasped it between her fingers and pulled out a course, black curly hair. She looked absolutely disgusted as if she was going to hurl and flicked it to the ground, wiping her fingers on a napkin. She was clearly about as enthused about the idea of giving men head as I was.

I glanced at the bar tender who was looking on with interest as he polished the same glass far too many times. My thoughts went to worry that he knew what I had been doing. Maybe he had just identified me as a man in a dress and was gawking at that. Maybe he was fantasizing about Mistress. Maybe it was all three.

"Next time, you will check yourself in a mirror when you're done. I expect you to be flawless in my presence. In the future I'll send you in with a purse of items to freshen yourself up to cover all eventualities."

"May I have a drink please Mistress?" I asked hopefully. "I'd like to get rid of the taste out of my mouth."

"No." she said firmly. She did spray me with a little perfume though, probably more for her benefit than mine and straightened up my hair. "So did everything go to plan?"

"Yes Mistress, exactly you said."

"Wonderful. You have been a very good girl."

I was driven back to Amelia and Mistress told her with delight how well I'd done and how brilliant Amelia was. We continued on with the drudgery of more training. This time though she decided I needed some new skills to expand my repertoire. She had me go the bathroom and presented me with an enema kit and lube. My heart sank. It took me some time but I cleaned myself out. Amelia was disgusted with the smell and made me thoroughly scrub the bathroom and then I lubed myself up.

"Use plenty!" she shouted from the other room. "It'll be easier on you then."

"Yes Mistress Amelia," I shouted back. When I was prepared she pushed me over the dining table and took me with her strap-on. "I see you're a virgin, you're very tight. We're going to need to get you broken in so your customers have an easier time. You're customers will appreciate a nice tight one, but not like this."

It was painful at first, but eased off to just mild discomfort. I'd never had anything inside me before. It wasn't getting me off, it was just something to be tolerated.

"I used to fuck my ex-husband with this dildo" Oh god, I'd been sucking off something that had been in a man's ass.

"He seemed to quite enjoy it. Tell me how you enjoy it gay boy."

"I love having a big hard cock in me Mistress," I said automatically, without any feeling.

"That's good." She continued to fuck into me for a while. "Easy isn't it? You just lie there like a sack of potatoes and let him do his thing and everyone is happy. Well he is happy anyway, which is all that matters."

She withdrew from me and gave me the strap-on to go and clean up. I did a thorough job as I'd probably be sucking it again later.

"I don't think we'll need to do that too many times. It's so much less effort than giving a blow job isn't it? You barely need to do anything, just take it."

"Yes Mistress," I said, just to say something. I wasn't enthused with the concept of taking it up the ass from a man but even so, that was inevitably my future.

Amelia introduced me to a new duty that was apparently to be mine. She started showing me messages on her laptop from financial submissives, where she was pretending to be my Mistress. And so I was introduced to the weird world of being a dominatrix.

Men would beg for attention, she would reply with pictures of Mistress holding various expensive luxury purses that she claimed to have bought with their money. Amelia would constantly try and convince them to up the amount they paid and make empty promises. She'd verbally abuse them, mercilessly humiliate them and tell them she would leave them with nothing. This seemed to get them off. She called them "pay pigs" and they seemed to like it.

I was to watch her working and then she started to let me compose replies in her style. Eventually I was going to do Amelia's work for her. I was going to be Mistress. I would be dealing with the submissives in every way. It was a great scheme for them. I'd do most of the work, their submissives would pay and they'd cream off the profits and live in luxury.

For the next several weeks I visited every one of the subs in turn. Mistress hypnotized them and I gave them some prescribed "sugar" depending on how much they were paying. If they were paying little, they might get to suck on my nipple for a few seconds or fondle my ass. If they were paying more I would give them a nice blow job. For a high roller they would fuck me up the ass, or maybe they believed they were fucking my non-existent pussy.

Once Mistress had hypnotized them once, that was it, I could go and visit them on my own and that sub didn't require her involvement any more. I learnt to be a dominatrix and confidently resisted their advances when they tried to overstep the mark.

I was initially visiting one sub a day, then later Mistress was gaining more and I was visiting two a day. I lived my hooker life on a treadmill, permanently in the same pink dress, stockings and heels, sucking and fucking for Mistress' benefit. I was long past the stage where I wanted her to let me go.

I appealed to her mercy and I cried, but she had little sense of ethics. I was a money making machine for her an that's all she saw.

"I can't let you go. You're too rare, someone I can completely control." She tried to shut down the conversation when I made another attempt to convince her.

I desperately scrambled for an answer. I racked my brain for a way to persuade her to release me. Then one day, I had it.

"Mistress, why don't you make your husband into your suck boy instead?"

"I can't hypnotize him at all, it's useless. I tried years ago," she explained.

"But why would you ever need to hypnotize him? Just ask him. He's a hyper submissive who is desperate to be subjugated. He'll love it."

She sat back and thought about it. There was hope.

"Don't hypnotize him, just convince him to change his plans. Sell him an even better fantasy than the one he has. He's clearly looking to degrade himself. Ask him to imagine the humiliation of being a prostitute instead of a bimbo secretary. Tell him if he can earn enough income from his sucking and fucking, you'll support him in quitting his job and reward him with the biggest pair of tits he wants. Give him a strong incentive. Give him surgery so he looks like you, turn him into your sister. He'll be the best double for you there can be. Hell, he might even really look like you."