The Domme Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha found she enjoyed watching Bill go from struggling to still on the outdoor table.

About an hour later, Alison returned to where Bill was chained naked to the table. The sun was setting, and he was starting to get cold. Temperatures dropped fast near the beach in Ventura. She had on a black sensual bra, a black garter belt, black stockings, and 4" black pumps. Her vulva was fully exposed.

She put her hand on his cheek and asked," did you miss me?"

Bill replied, "Mistress, I was starting to get a little cold. But I figured you'd come back before I froze to death. You do know that I have fallen hard for you."

Alison said, "You can stop calling me mistress tonight. Until tomorrow I am just Alison again. Bill. I have fallen hard for you also. I have made reservations at my favorite restaurant an hour from now to celebrate this discovery. I will need a little help getting ready. Will you help me with my makeup before you run home to shower and put on a suit?"

"Mistress, I don't know how I can help you with makeup, but whatever you need, I will try my best."

"Bill, I think you'll do fine with what I'm going to have you do. "

Alison unfastened Bill from the table and hooked his wrist cuffs behind his back. She grabbed his right elbow and led him inside to her bedroom's cosmetic table. She unhooked his wrists.

Samantha sighed as they moved inside. She would have to be more watchful in the future. She didn't want to miss Bill's and Alison's future exhibitionist displays.

She pointed to a spot where a chair should be in front of the cosmetic table. "Bill, sit on your butt and pull your knees close to your chest. I need a chair with benefits while I put on my makeup."

She hooked the wrists back together and then put a wide belt under his arms and in front of his legs so that his chest was even more compressed against his chest. She grabbed his chin and pointed his face upward.

She said, "Now hold that position." She proceeded to sit on his face like a stool. Her vagina was right over his face.

"Now, use your tongue to pleasure me."

Alison started working on her makeup while Bill kissed, licked, and sucked Alison's labia lips. Given the position, he could only reach her clit with his tongue, but he ensured it got his best efforts. He felt her labia lips enlarge and knew his actions were on the right track to arouse her to an orgasm. Alison continued to work on her makeup like nothing was happening, but soon moans escaped her lips. She started moving her pussy back and forth against his face. She reached down and began stimulating her clit. Soon he felt her body shuddering as Alison experienced yet another orgasm for the day. When her body calmed down, she finished up her make-up and got off the seat that Bill's face had formed.

She felt her pussy and said, "Use your tongue to clean me up."

Bill licked up all the juices from her climax that he could trap on his tongue.

Alison grabbed a washcloth and said, "That will do. I'll finish the rest myself. "

She undid the belt that was holding his chest against his knees. He fell to his side as he stretched and got his legs moving. She bent down, removed his cuffs, slapped his butt, and said, "I'm keeping the clothes you wore today. You can go through the back gate and get ready. You must be back in 30 minutes, or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alison,"

Bill got up and went out her bedroom door. She looked out her window and watched him make his way, nude, across her backyard to the gate in the fence. He was hurrying as he went to his back door and went in.

Samantha caught sight of Bill's naked dash to his own house. She thought, "This evening sure turned out a lot more interesting than I originally thought it would be."

Alison cleaned up her vagina and put on a pair of sheer black panties. She wore a black mid-thigh dress with a nice amount of cleavage.

Bill couldn't believe how his day had gone. It was like Christmas, New Year's Eve, the 4th of July, and his Birthday had all been rolled into one. Just a few days ago, he had been in a deep depression. Alison's "treatment" was unorthodox, but it had worked. He worried that Alison wanted a full-time submissive. He wanted some of that in his life, but he also wanted someone to just sit on the couch together, holding hands, but tonight he wanted to be her sex slave.

This whole situation happened so fast that there hadn't been time to discuss what each wanted.

Before going to Alison's house, he picked some flowers. He then sent a text to his kids. "You have all encouraged me to go on a date with Alison. We are going out to dinner tonight. Wish me luck."

He quickly got responses from all three. They all said the same thing. "We are happy for you; Mom would have wanted you two to get together."

With that encouragement, he adjusted his tie in the mirror, picked up the flowers he'd cut, walked over to Alison's, and knocked on her front door.

When Alison opened the door, her beauty took his breath away. She looked stunning in her all-black outfit. He appreciated how the dress highlighted her cleavage and her well-toned body. He handed her the flowers and said, "These flowers pale next to your beauty."

Alison laughed and said, "I'm sure you say that to all the girls. Thank you. They are beautiful. " She took the flowers and started to give Bill a quick kiss, but it became a much longer experience.

Alison was insistent that they take her car and that she drove. Bill still opened the door for her to get in,

They got a private outside table at the restaurant. After they ordered their food, Bill said, "Alison, our relationship has happened so fast. It's like something out of one of those Hallmark Movies... Well, except with a lot of kinky stuff added in."

They both laughed.

He reached across the table, grabbed her right hand, and continued, "I want this to be more than just a flash in the pan. "

Alison replied, "I think we need to put all our cards on the table. We must agree about what this relationship is, or it won't last. Bill, I want us to be lovers for the rest of our lives. But you need to know that I need a mixture of kinky and vanilla in my life. I don't want kink all the time. It's more like a quarter or even less of the time. The rest of the time, I want a lover who takes me out to dinner, buys me flowers, goes to shows with me, travels the world with me, goes hiking with me, and shares a normal life with me. And this one is important, A lover who wants to have sex with me regularly. There are many different non-kinky sex positions, and I want to try them all with you because I love you, Bill."

"Alison, I love you so much. I want this to work, but I think it will be hard for me to switch quickly from vanilla to kink. I hope you can help me with that."

Alison squeezed his hand and replied, "Maybe, the right thing would be to set up different zones where our relationship rules could vary. What if at my house, I was always your dominatrix. Outside of my house, we would have a vanilla relationship. I don't mean that vanilla implies it would not be spicy. Vanilla can be exciting. Non-kinky sex can be fun, but it would set a boundary for our kinky play. My house would be the kinky zone. I have a basement full of kinky play furniture that I will enjoy using you on. "

After a short pause, Alison added. "I'd like to add my BDSM club to our kinky zone, plus our transport to and from my BDSM club."

Bill stated, "I don't think I'm ready to go to your BDSM club."

Alison responded, "I will not force you to go. I hope that someday you'll want to go. But do you think making my house the kinky zone will work for you?

"Alison, I think that would help. I'm not sure about what kink I want. Up until this happened, female domination kink was just porn I watched. I have regularly fantasized about being a dominatrix's plaything. I never thought it would be real. I asked Diane to consider it once, but she had zero interest."

"Bill, I need to know what type of kinky BDSM sex you want to try and what is a turn-off to you."

Bill took a deep breath and said, "I like seeing a man, whom I pretend is me, tied up naked by a sensually dressed woman. It can be just ropes, an X cross - I think they are called St Andrew's crosses - or a spanking table or bed. The dominatrix then does things to the man that causes him pain and gives him pleasure. She inflicts pain with her hands or with tools and other equipment. Usually, the woman laughs or giggles when the man expresses his pain. During the session, the dominatrix removes some or all of her clothes, exposing her breast and pussy. The woman may make the man sexually pleasure her. They have sex in the end."

Alison asked, "Tell me about what you don't like."

"Well, I don't like needles. I don't like whips or canes that break the skin. I don't like to see blood. A little red skin from a spanking or whipping is okay. If the dominatrix's comments are degrading or humiliating, I immediately go on to the next video. I want the domination to be about the submissive giving their submission to the Domme as a gift and for the Domme to accept it that way. Playing with pee or crap is also another nonstarter for me. I don't like kink being done in public places with onlookers. Except where it is expected, like at the Folsom Street Fair."

Alison asked, "I've enjoyed attending the Folsom Street Fair. Would you let me take you there?"

"I'm not sure that I'd be up to that. If I did, I'd wear a mask."

Alison asked, "Are you open to being pegged?"

Bill laughed and responded, "That is on my bucket list. I've read a lot on the pegging paradise website and I think it could be amazing if done right. If done wrong, it can be excruciatingly painful. "

Alison smiled, "I will have to check out that website. I am most interested in using a feeldoe."

"What is a feeldoe?

"I am surprised you haven't seen one in the female domination porn you like, Bill. Instead of a strap to hold a dildo in place while it goes up your partner's ass, the feeldoe is a double-sided dildo. One side goes into my vagina and the other side sticks out like it was my own cock. It can be used with or without a strap. I get strong sensations in my pussy using it. However, using it with a strap makes it even more intense, so I usually do. I can orgasm several times while pegging someone using it."

"So, you've used it before?"

"Bill, you must remember that I belong to a Female Domination BDSM club. Anyone I've ever played with has had a recent STD test. I like having sex with more than one man or woman. I am bi-sexual. I like group sex. I will continue to do all that safely. I'd like you to join me in some group sex play times. I'd like some of my closest Dominatrix friends to use you. Are you okay with that?"

"I think I'd be okay with multiple partners as long as you were."

"Bill, you'll find that having multiple safe sexual partners is a lot of fun. Some partners are just for play, but others, like Betty, become lovers. Love and sex are not the same things in my book. I have realized that everyone is capable of loving more than one person."

Alison noticed a worried expression on Bill's face. She put her left hand on top of her right hand, which Bill had been holding for this whole conversation. "Bill, if we reach the level of commitment to each other that I think we will, then adding a lover is something we talk about. It becomes a joint decision. Right now, I'm letting you know that I love Betty. She will be part of our lives. That is non-negotiable. "

"Alison, I'm good with Betty in my life also. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. I am grateful that I now understand why none of the people Diane and I tried to set you up with ever worked. We did speculate that you were a lesbian, that is why we included women in our matchmaking, but we didn't understand your BDSM needs."

Alison laughed, "Actually, one of those women and two of those men you introduced me to are now members of my club. The woman is a switch, which means she switches between being dominant and submissive. The men are straight submissives. A male submissive is the only type of membership a man can have at my club. Remember, it's a female domination club. They were fun for BDSM, but our non-BDSM interests didn't click. One of those men even attended the DomCom convention in LA with me as my submissive." That's another reason I was so grateful that you and Diane involved me in your lives. If I needed sex, I could get that through the club. For companionship, I had you two."

Bill replied, "We enjoyed spending time with you. The kids noticed how well we all got together. I think that is why they are pushing for us to get together."

Alison asked, "Tell me more about your likes and dislikes."

"I like it when the dominatrix expresses admiration for her man. I like the man having no say in what is happening to him. The fake knock-out drug ones are a real turn-on. A man is drinking with a sexy woman. He is fully clothed, and he wakes up naked and restrained. I like the Doctor domination ones, which would be natural for you. I've already experienced your exam room in your basement. I've watched a lot of female domination porn where the doctor is a female dominatrix. It's a regular fantasy for me. Oh, and I like super sexy dominatrix outfits. "

Alison asked, "What about doing kink outdoors?"

"As long as it is not a public place, I'm good with it."

Alison asked. "What if my play crosses one of your lines?"

"When that happens, then I say my safe word, and we stop and discuss. Notice I said when not if? It will happen. I trust you to stop when I ask."

"What are your safe words, Bill?"

"Oh, we haven't discussed that. I'd like to have two safe words. Yellow will mean slow down and red will mean pause and let's discuss what is happening. If I am gagged, three grunts will mean I want to say a safe word. And you will ask me which one."

Alison replied, "Thank you for understanding the importance of safe words. I promise to push you to your boundaries and beyond. I will sometimes get carried away. I love you Bill, and if you are uncomfortable with something I am doing, I will stop."

"Alison, I know that about you. You are a caring person who just happens to have a little sadist side."

"Bill, you are amazing. I also want non-BDSM sex. I've always wanted to try every Kama Sutra position."

Bill laughed and responded, "I am not sure my body can get into some of those positions. It would be fun to at least try."

"Bill, I am concerned about how submissive you are. I want a willing lover for my BDSM play, not a mindless sex toy. I know you don't like to make decisions. I've heard you acknowledge that Diane made all the decisions. But. I need you to at least let me know if you're up for BDSM or Vanilla play. If I just wanted a BDSM plaything, I can always get a submissive male or female through my network of Dominatrixes. "

Bill responded, "You do know me well. I'd rather just go along for the ride, but Diane had the same concern, so I appreciate yours. I will try taking some of the initiatives when we are doing vanilla activities. But when I am in my submissive mode, I think I want you to make all the plans."

Alison thought for a few moments and then said, "I think I can live with that. There will be bumps in working this arrangement out, but I am committed to working those out. I'd ask that you let me know when you are in the mood for domination. I know you won't out and out ask for it, so here's my idea. Since my house is in the BDSM zone and yours is not, when we come back from someplace or have been outside in our backyards, I will ask which house we should go into. Your answer will tell me if we will have a kinky or a vanilla time together. Would that work for you?"

Bill responded, "I think I am comfortable with that amount of decision-making. Let's see how that works."

As they finished their meal, Alison handed up two pills and said, "Bill. I want you to take these pills."

Bill replied, "Why?"

"Bill, you are 65 years old. I want a hard cock to play with. You're at the age where that doesn't happen easily. That's what Viagra does."

Bill laughed, "So now I know I will get lucky tonight. Let me get the bill."

Alison giggled and said, " You're such a gentleman. I'm one lucky girl."

"No, I'm one lucky guy that you cared enough for me to trick me out of my depression."

When they got in Alison's car, she asked, " So which house should we spend the night together?"

"Wow, this is the first time I've gotten to all the bases on a first date. Well, that's if I pick the right house."

Alison grabbed his left hand and said, "Regardless of which house you pick, your cock is going into my pussy tonight. So don't let that be a factor."

Bill thought for a minute and then declared, "I'd like to spend our first night as lovers at your house. It's where you caused my breakthrough. It's where stuff that has been my fantasy for decades is going to happen. So that's where we should celebrate the beginning of our deeper relationship."

"Bill, before you make your final decision, you must know that you will experience a lot of pain before you get to cum in my pussy."

"I trust you not to go too far. I want to see how I do in your dungeon. If I can give you the pleasure you deserve."

"Bill, I have no doubt about that. So, since we are on our way to my house, does the play start now or after we arrive?"

Bill thought for a few moments and replied, "I think this is similar to going to your BDSM club. If so, the game starts as soon as I declare where we are headed. Mistress Alison, or maybe it should be Goddess Alison."

"I think I will try out you using Goddess Alison. I'm known as Mistress Alison at the club. I want to use something different for us. I want our relationship to be special because there is no one else I care for more. Okay, we are starting now. It is a good thing that I am driving. Bill, remove all your clothes and throw them in the back seat. Do you understand what to do right now? "

"Yes, Goddess Alison." Bill removed all his clothes and threw them into the back seat.

Alison reached over and started stroking his cock. "Well, little fella, I am going to cause you so much pain tonight before you get your release."

Alison pulled into a parking lot at the side of the road. "Get out, open the trunk and climb in."

The parking lot wasn't completely dark, so Bill hurried to obey. Once he was in the truck, he saw there were shackles. He heard Alison's heels clicking on the pavement.

She reached in and grabbed his cock, "I see that already you are harder. Lay on your stomach with your hands behind your back. "

Bill complied. Alison used the shackles to put him into a hogtie. She pulled a well-lubed anal vibrator out of a bag and worked it into his butt. She then added a ball gag. She then rolled him to one side and slipped an electroshock cage on his penis. She set the cock cage and anal vibrators to random patterns. His body immediately reacted to the multiple stimulations.

She commented, "As you can tell, I was prepared in case you took this path. I promise that this will be a night to remember." She slapped his butt a few times and then closed the trunk.

Fortunately, it had been a short drive to the restaurant, so Bill was glad he wouldn't have to suffer these multiple sensations for long. He worried if he would be able to endure Alison's kink tonight.

======

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. Part 3 will be about what happens at Alison's house to Bill.

12