The Domme Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Bill becomes Alison’s play toy. Samantha want to submit also.
10.9k words
4.75
16.9k
22

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers

I am writing a love story that contains lesbian, male submission, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Characters:

Bill, 65, Retired, Widower. Diane is his deceased wife.

Alison, 62, Single, Primary Care Doctor and next-door neighbor. Has been a close friend of Bill and his family for decades.

Betty, 42, Single, Head nurse at Alison's practice.

Jenny (Eldest), Anne (Middle Child), and Randy - Bill and Diane's adult kids. They consider Alison their aunt. All are married with kids.

Samantha -- Alison's Neighbor on the other side.

=======

Bill's mind was racing. This ride was taking too long. It had been a short ride to the restaurant, no more than ten minutes, but at least that much time had already passed. Being nude with his body restrained in a hogtie in the trunk of Alison's car was pushing his submissive fantasy button. His cock was rock hard. But sensing that the ride was longer than expected raised his fears that he was getting in too deep, too fast.

The anal vibrator and penis electroshock cage on his penis were both going off randomly. One brought pleasure, the other pain. He could sense no pattern. The ball gag was causing him to drool, forming a puddle on the trunk floor under his head. He could faintly hear the novel that Alison was listening to, but he could tell it was a FemDom story.

He sensed that the car was making many more turns than he had remembered. Then it accelerated to freeway speeds. His anxiety level went up more. Where is she taking me? We had agreed that we were going to her house, which meant Alison would dominate him. He would have no control over what she would do, but maybe he shouldn't have asked for that. This was not going as expected. They should have been back to her house already.

He didn't notice the red lights in two corners of the trunk.

Alison watched Bill's panic slowly increase on the video screen that showed the two video feeds. She wanted to time her arrival back home so that Bill would be unnerved and more pliable for the games she had planned for tonight. She figured it was about time to get home.

Bill had started counting and he'd gotten to 600. Where was Alison going? He sensed the car got on and off the freeway a few times. His ass and penis continued to be assaulted by toys Alison had used on him. He discovered that he was enjoying the helpless sensation. He had agreed to be Alison's toy tonight and was happy with the results.

The car did a series of turns and then he felt the bump of turning into a driveway.

When the car finally stopped, and the engine was turned off, Bill was all ears. Where the hell had they ended up? He heard the car door open. He next heard the sound of Alison's heels clicking as she walked to the trunk. When she opened the trunk, he noticed they were in her garage. He let out a breath of relief.

Alison reached in, stroked his bound body for a few minutes, and removed the ball gag. "So, how did the extended ride feel? Did you worry I would end up somewhere else?"

Bill responded, "Oh wow, that really messed with my head. I was starting to get worried, but I was wrong. I should have trusted that you'd keep your word. Oops, I forgot to say, ``Goddess."

Alison laughed, "Bill, you'll get used to addressing me properly. I am pleased that you learned what you were supposed to learn from the ride then. We agreed that we were headed to my house, which is what we did. Just not how you thought we would. You won't always understand the path I am taking you on, but you will have to trust that I will also keep my word with what we do. Remember this lesson as I push you in new directions tonight and in the future. Was there anything you disliked?"

"Well, Goddess, I don't like this puddle of drool my head is in."

Alison grabbed a towel from the bench behind and started cleaning Bill's face. "Let me clean you up."

Bill continued, "Plus, Goddess, this is not a very comfortable position."

"Bill, a hogtie isn't supposed to be comfortable. It's a statement that I control you."

Goddess, you have that without these constraints."

"Good boy. You are impressing me. Now, don't move until I tell you to."

She took off the shock penis cage and the anal vibrator. She undid the shackles on his hands and feet. She rubbed his arms and legs for a few minutes.

"Are you ready for the next part?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"I have a toy to make getting out of the trunk and into the house more fun and interesting." She giggled and continued, "Well, it will be fun and interesting for me. It may not be as fun for you, but it will be unique. "

"Bill, you are to flip to your other side, so your butt is facing me... Yes, just like that. Now, I need you to draw your knees up to your chest so I can install this surprise... Perfect, that's what I need... Now hold still..."

From his backside, she reached between his legs and grabbed his balls. She pulled them to his backside.

"This is a little tricky, but I think you'll find the experience unique. Let me slip your balls into the space provided here... I think I have it... Yes... Now I need to tighten these wing nuts... Let me know when you feel the pressure."

"Goddess, I feel the pressure."

"Oh, Bill, they aren't even tight yet. You can do this. I know you can be strong for me. Okay?"

Bill replied in a shaky voice, "Okay, Goddess."

"A few more twists on these nuts and think that will do it... Good. Let me tug on it."

"OH FUCK!"

Alison giggled, "Perfect. Now Bill, as long as you don't try to move your legs back, the humbler won't hurt that much."

"But Goddess, how will I walk into the house?"

"Oh silly, you don't walk. You crawl... carefully... slowly...painfully. It will be fun for me, which is all that matters."

Bill could tell immediately that he would need to keep bent at the waist. Trying to straighten his legs out would be painful.

Alison instructed, "You have 5 minutes to get out of the trunk and be in my living room sitting on your knees, with your knees spread as far apart as possible. Your hands will be palm up on your knees. You will look at the floor until told otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess Alison."

Alison got out her phone and started a video. "It will be fun to watch a video of this later."

Bill noticed the phone and muttered, "Oh great."

"I heard that. You will be punished more if you have a bad attitude and if you continue not to address me with respect."

"Yes, Goddess."

Bill figured out that he could crawl without too much pain. He stuck his head out of the trunk and saw that the garage door was closed. That was a relief. He sure didn't want any neighbors to see him like this.

He looked down at the garage floor and saw a pile of rags had been dumped behind the car. It took him a while, but he managed to get his body out of the trunk and fell onto the rags with some pain from the humbler. He could not have done this if his hands hadn't been freed.

Alison's reaction was to giggle as he fell on the pile of rags. "Aren't you going to thank me for providing you with a pile of rags to land on?"

"Thank you, Goddess, your kindness is overwhelming me."

"Careful; Sarcasm will also be punished."

"Sorry, Goddess."

Crawling into the house and to the living room was slow due to the pressure the humbler put on his balls. Alison gave him a string of encouraging comments the whole way.

Once he reached the living room, he quickly assumed the position Alison required of him. He was bent way forward to avoid putting more pressure on his balls from the Humbler.

She walked over, put her hand on Bill's chin, and lifted his head to look at her. "You took longer than 5 minutes, so you will be punished. However, this was your first time in a humbler, and you did assume the proper position to take when you got to the living room, so you will be rewarded for that. Now I need to add your collar. This is just the regular collar I use, but I will order one special, just for you. You are very special to me and I love you dearly. The collar represents your commitment to me and my commitment to you."

She strapped a one-inch wide black leather collar around his neck. The collar had three rings on it. She said, "With this collar, I commit to take care of you. I promise to respect your boundaries and help you expand them. I promise to always respond to your safe words. I promise that no permanent harm comes to you from my use of you. I promise to reward the pain with pleasure. I promise to keep the kinky part of our relationship private and only share with others that we both agree to. Now repeat your vow to me. I, Slave Bill."

"I, slave Bill."

"Promise to do all that Goddess Alison asks me to do."

"Promise to do all that Goddess Alison asks me to do."

"That my only priority is her pleasure."

"That my only priority is her pleasure."

"I will be honest about giving her feedback on our play and use my safe words only when needed."

"I will be honest about giving her feedback on our play and use my safe words only when needed."

"That I will gladly suffer pain to give Goddess Alison the experience she seeks."

"That I will gladly suffer pain to give Goddess Alison the experience she seeks."

"I promise to keep the kinky part of our relationship private and only share with others that we both agree to."

"I promise to keep the kinky part of our relationship private and only share with others that we both agree to."

She bent down, held his head in both hands, and gave him a deep French kiss. One hand moved down and started stroking his cock."

"I am so happy that this is happening, and I can see that this is exciting you also. Now, Bill, you are to stay in this position until I get back." She kissed his forehead and left the room.

After about ten minutes, Alison walked back in. He glanced up and saw that she was wearing a black full-body leather catsuit with a zipper from the collar to between her legs. Her full silver gray hair hung loosely around her shoulders, in contrast to how she normally kept it in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes while working. Bill admired how it reached about half way between the top of her shoulders and the top of her breasts. The black leather contrasted with her porcelain skin and gray eyes. Bill couldn't help thinking of how beautiful she was.

Alison said, "I saw that glance, slave. More will be added to your punishment... Um. I can see by your cock's reaction that you like that idea. I think you are a perfect submissive male."

"Goddess, I'm sorry, but you are such a beautiful woman. It is hard not to admire you. You just get better with age. Your beauty makes it easy for me to give up control. Your gray eyes just draw me in deeper. Every thing about you is wonderful. I have had this need to submit to a woman as a secret fantasy for decades. Now it is happening and with someone I have loved for a long time. I hope this isn't a case of the worst thing that can happen to a person is to get what they wish for."

"Bill, I will make sure that you have a night to remember. In a good way, not with regrets. Now let me add a leash to your collar."

After she had clipped the leash to his collar, she continued, "I know that even crawling with the Humbler on is painful. The faster you go, the worse it gets. So, we'll go slow. The pain as you move will be a consistent reminder that you are here for my pleasure, not yours."

"I want to make you happy, Goddess."

"Bill, you are a dream come true. I have fantasized about dominating you since I met you and figured out you were submissive. I knew you would take to this arrangement like a fish to water. Now enough talk from you. Quiet now."

She led them to the stairs. Alison said to Bill, "You are to go down the stairs slowly. I don't want excessive pain to wear you out too quickly. I have plans."

Bill looked at the stairs and decided that backward was the best way to go down. Each step was still a challenge to minimize the pressure on his balls from the humbler. He responded to each step down with more painful moans.

When they got down the stairs, Alison led him past the first door, which contained the examination room where Betty had run her tests on him. She opened the second door, revealing a larger room containing various pieces of BDSM furniture that Bill recognized.

Alison directed him to get up on the spanking bench. With the humbler on, getting into position was a painful process. Once in place, Alison quickly strapped him in so that his legs and arms were pointed straight down. Bill noticed that the bench could be changed to put him on his knees and elbows.

Alison rubbed his butt and said, "You did an excellent job getting down here. You should be proud of how well you did. I certainly am proud of you. Your almost perfect obedience has made me very wet. I look forward to displaying you at my club someday and eventually having you come with me to DomCom in LA next year."

Bill shuddered at the thought of being displayed at her club. Alison recognized his reaction and squatted in front of him, so they were face to face. She put one hand on the side of his face.

"Bill, I will never make you do anything you don't want to do. I appreciate that your goal is to please me when we are doing our kinky play. That makes this time even more special. I hope you'll eventually get to a level of trust with me that you'll be willing to visit my club and eventually go to DomCom and the Castro Street Fair in San Francisco. But remember, I am in love with you. The kinky you, yes, but even more the vanilla you. But before you think you've already experienced the worst for tonight, let me assure you the worst is yet to come."

Alison walked to the wall and took a riding crop off the rack.

"One of the things I like about you in a humbler on this spanking bench is that your balls are sticking out where they are easy to hit."

She proceeded to deliver a series of light taps to his balls. Bill let out a string of "ouch, shit that hurts, damn, ouch, oh fuck", punctuated with an occasional scream when Alison would tap his balls a little harder.

"Bill, aren't you forgetting to address me with respect? After every hit, you will say, 'Thank you, Goddess. May I have another?'"

Alison hit his balls again.

Bill responded, "Ouch," then a long pause followed by, "Thank you, Goddess. May I have another?"

"Since you asked so nicely, here's another." She hit his balls with the riding crop again.

"Ahhhhhhh...Thank you, Goddess. May I have another?"

They repeat this five times until Alison said, "Bill, stop being so selfish. We have other things we need to do tonight. But since you asked, here are five hard and quick ones."

Bill's response to the five hits was, "Shit, fuck, aaaah, please no, Damn, Oh God!" Alison laughed at his response.

Alison asked, "Would you like to say a color?"

"No, Mistress. I'm okay. This is all hard. But I know it pleases you, and it's part of my fantasy."

Alison declared, "You're making too much noise. Let me add this to quiet you up." She put a gag in his mouth that contained a short dildo inside his mouth but a full-size dildo sticking out. Alison rubbed lube over the dildo and then pulled up the front zipper on her catsuit to expose her pussy.

"Now, you need to position your head so that your penis gag goes easily into my pussy. If you don't do a good job... Well, I still have this riding crop."

Bill raised his head to a position he hoped would be acceptable to Alison. He felt relief when Alison pushed her pussy on the dildo and said, "Perfect fit," Then she grabbed each side of Bill's head and said, "I'll help you with your thrusts." And set the pace and depth of the thrusts.

Bill's head moved back and forth as fast and as far as he could in his restrained situation. Bill felt his cock getting harder as Alison screamed, "yes, yes, yes!" Her body shuddered with an explosive orgasm and she stopped forcing his penis gag's dildo into her.

She unstrapped the penis gag and kissed him passionately. She pulled back and placed one hand on his cheek - Bill was starting to realize that was a favorite gesture of hers. She stroked his cheek several times and said, "That was one. I need a few more before I consider your wants. I need to clean you out for your next experience."

She kissed him again, slapped Bill's trapped balls, and laughed when he let out a squawk.

"Bill, is your ass a virgin?"

"Goddess, I have never experienced it. I'm a little scared about it."

"Well, today is your lucky day. I have received training in preparing men to be pegged. One advantage of having a medical doctor as your Dominatrix is that I understand the body and its centers for pleasure and pain. "

"Goddess, this has been my lucky week because you saved me from my depression. I feel alive again."

Alison used her free hand to tug on the humbler.

Bill screamed, "Arrrrgh. Ouch, Shit."

Alison giggled and said, "Well, shortly, you'll be feeling something alive in your ass, but first, I need to prepare you." She lightly pulled on the Humbler and said, "Time to remove this thing."

Alison took off the humbler and then unstrapped him from the spanking bench. She led him over to a corner of the room that held an eight-foot by three-foot wet shower table with four-inch high sides and a foot square four-inch deep drain in the middle. Across the middle was a bar resting on the sides so that it was four inches above the table. In each corner were rings.

"Climb up on the table. Lay on your stomach so that you're bending over the bar."

Once Bill was in position with his ass in the air. Alison secured his ankles and wrists to the rings in the corners. His legs were spread wide apart.

Alison put her hand on his naked butt and massaged one cheek and the other. "Bill, I need to clean you out before I peg you. You are going to feel a tube go into your butt. I will slowly run a warm water mixture into you. There will be some discomfort as the water works its way into you. After I've got a quart of the water mixture into you, you'll need to keep it in for five minutes. Then I will pull out the tube, and you'll expel the water and the stool that has loosened up. I will repeat the process until the water comes out clean."

Bob asked, "Goddess, am I going to be lying in my shit?"

Alison responded, "Most of the water will go in that depression under you. Some will escape. That is an unfortunate side effect of getting you ready for more of my play. This table doubles as a shower table, so I will be able to clean you up most of the way. I will have you take a shower after we are done with this procedure before the pegging preparation starts. I am starting the process now."

Bill felt the tube enter his ass and then the warm water started to flow in. As more water rushed in, he began to feel uncomfortable in his intestines.

Alison said, "You will want to push out the water. You need to fight that urge, so the warm water has time to dislodge all of your stool. We're almost done with the filling part. I need you to be brave for me and do this."

Bill gritted his teeth. There were tears in his voice as he groaned out, "Goddess, I'm trying. It's hard."

Alison responded, "I know you can, love."

Finally, Alison told him. "You can let go now."

Bill sighed in relief as he emptied his bowels.

Alison repeated the process twice before declaring Bill's intestines clean. She unhooked Bill's wrists and ankles and slid the bar out that was holding up his butt. She turned on the side nozzles on the tables and washed Bill's body.

Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers