The Domme Next Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in for a hug. He embraced her. Her left arm was around his back. Her right hand

moved to massage his cock and balls.

"I don't think I will ever tire of playing with these."

"I should hope you don't. Do you have time for a quickie?"

She looked at her watch and then squeezed his balls hard to the point he let out a squeal. "No, but that should help you remember me."

"You should have no worries about that. Squeezing my balls was not needed to enhance my memory."

"That's nice to hear, but squeezing your balls was fun for me."

"Alison, when you get home tonight, come over to my place, and I will make you dinner."

"I will be there at 7 pm. Take your time leaving here. I want you to relax in my house as you think about what you have experienced. But right now, you need to hurry back into the house. You don't want to be in the garage fully naked when the door is opened."

She pushed the garage door button on the wall. Bill started to go. She grabbed his arm and

brought him in for a kiss. When the bottom of the gargle door had reached two feet, she released him and swatted his butt. He hurried into her house as the garage door opened all the way. He closed the entrance to the garage all but a crack and looked out Alison's garage door to see if he had been spotted.

Her other neighbor, Samantha, was walking by. She smiled as she was sure she had just seen the naked bottom part of Bill exiting the garage. She thought, 'I need to find out more about this side of Alison.'

"Good Morning Alison, I loved the book you let me borrow. Do you have any more like it?" Alison had loaned her a copy of "50 shades of gray."

"I do, Samantha. I will bring it over later. What did you like best about it?"

Samantha approached Alison and, in a low voice, said, "I hope you don't think less of me, but I kept imagining myself in Ana's role. Is that weird?"

"No, not at all. What did you dislike about the book?"

Samantha looked at the ground and whispered, "Sometimes, I wished that Christian was a Christina, a woman, but other times, I was glad Christian was a guy. What about you? What did you like and dislike in the book?" Samantha glanced up at Alison and then quickly looked down.

"I saw myself in the Christian role. I would have liked it more if the book was about two women. But I'd also have liked the roles reserved, and Ana be the dominant one."

Samantha's eyes went wide, "You did? I think I want to be dominated. We should talk more."

Alison responded, "I can tell we need to schedule a lunch together. However, I'm late for my round, or I'd fetch the books right now. I'll drop them off when I get home from work."

"I look forward to reading them and having lunch with you to discuss them. I want to explore this whole topic further. I have a good feeling you can help me."

"I'm always glad to help a neighbor and good friend. Bye, talk to you later."

"Bye."

Alison got in her car and took off for her office.

Bill had heard the conversation with Samantha. He noticed that his cock got hard as Samantha declared that she wanted to be dominated. Samantha had also been good friends with Diane and him. Her husband had died in an industrial accident almost ten years ago, and the insurance payment had ensured she had no financial worries. Her two kids had been babysat by his three kids many times. It was hard to believe that they were both in college.

Bill got himself a glass of water and then sat in Alison's living room and thought about the events of the last 24 hours. His life had surely changed for the better. Some of the things Alison had done had been hard to get through, but he would change nothing. He looked forward to more kinky adventures with Alison.

He finished the glass of water and spent a few minutes cleaning up Alison's kitchen. He went out Alison's back door and through the gate to his place. This was the second time he'd made this walk completely nude. Last evening it had already been dark. Today it was broad daylight. Fortunately, only Samantha's 2-floor windows saw into these yards, and he knew Samantha was on the street.

However, in the time he took to reflect and get a drink, Samantha had gone into her house and was changing in her bedroom. She had just removed her jogging outfit when she saw Bill leaving Alison's house stark naked for the second time. She admired his nude form, put a hand to her clit, and started rubbing it. She enjoyed watching his hard cock bounce as he walked through Alison's yard to his own and into his house. In 24 hours, she had seen Bill walk through the yard naked twice and then the whole scene on Alison's table, where Alison and another woman had both been nude as they removed Bill's hair. And then they left him naked, tied to the table for over an hour as the sun slowly went down.

Samantha grabbed her vibrator, lay on her bed, and brought herself to a nice orgasm, fantasizing about Bill in some of the scenes from the book. She now realized that this whole world of domination and submission was not just fiction but happened in real life. Her next conversation with Alison was going to be interesting.

Bill had no clue that he had provided his neighbor, Samantha, with her next week of sexual fantasies. He got dressed and then called his daughter Betsy.

"Hello, Betsy. How are things?"

Betsy said, "Dad, you had us all worried."

"I am sorry I worried you."

"So Dad, how was the date with Alison? I'm assuming good, as you had breakfast together. Did you spend the night with her? Did you have sex?"

"Whoa, slow down there. One question at a time. The date was wonderful, and I had breakfast with her because we slept together last night."

"Finally! We've been hoping you two would get together ever since mom died."

"Well, it took me longer to be ready. Alison broke me out of my funk, and when my head cleared, I realized what I felt about her."

"Tell me everything about the date."

He gave her a nonkinky version of the evening. He did fess up to having sex with Alison when Betsy pressed him hard. He thought, "if she only knew the truth."

During a break in her rounds, Alison gave Betty a full recounting of the evening and morning.

"Wow, Alison, that went better than you dreamed. When do I get my shot at him?"

"Betty, I did promise you and I always keep my promises. I don't think tonight, but before the end of the weekend, you'll get a chance to put him through his paces."

"I hope you make me go through the paces with him. I love it when you dominate me. You're the perfect Dominatrix. I worry that Bill will diminish your desire and need for my submission."

Alison put one hand on the side of Betty's face and with the other stroked Betty's long black hair. "You are important to me. I promise I will always be your Domme. I will never be able to resist doming my favorite mediterranean beauty. I love kissing your full lips. I'm actually a little jealous of how full your lips are. They look so good around a ball gag."

"Thank you Mistress. I look forward to many more years serving you. I should let you know that I am jealous of your little pixie nose. I don't like my big Roman nose."

"It's a beautiful nose. Betty."

They kissed and got back to work.

Later during her rounds, she got a text from Samantha, "After I said goodbye to you, I saw Bill leaving your house completely nude. I guess I was not supposed to see that, but it made me want the next books you promised even sooner and for us to talk. I'm hoping you may be the gateway into a world I thought was just a fantasy. I am dying to know more, but you don't have to share anything if you don't want to."

Alison replied, "LOL. You weren't supposed to see that, but you did. Please don't tell Bill. I will give you the full story later. I may be able to help you enter this world, but I will need to know more."

Samantha answers," Mums the word. Your secret is safe with me. Let me know what you need from me to determine your ability to help me. TTYL."

After Bill had gone shopping for the dinner ingredients, he texted Alison. "I am planning a romantic Italian dinner at my place. I will be wearing a suit and tie. You can come any way you want; just let me know when you will be arriving as I need to time some of the dinner items."

She replied, "I will let you know when I leave the clinic. I will be at your front door one hour later."

She finished her rounds and the associated paperwork at 6 pm. She texted Bill, "See you at 7 pm, Lover Boy."

When she got home, still dressed in her medical scrubs, she grabbed the books she had promised Samantha and went to Samantha's house. She knocked on the door and Samantha answered wearing only a white sheer teddy. Her dark brown hair flowed down her back to her waist.

"Samantha, isn't It a little early for bed? I do have to say; I do like the display. That white teddy pops in contrast to your brown Latina skin."

Samantha blushed, "Please come in. You caught me daydreaming about being submissive. I hope you don't find that offensive."

Alison put the books she had brought on Samantha's entry table.

Samantha cast her large, dark brown eyes to the floor, before looking at Alison and asked, "Alison do you have a few minutes?"

"I'm going to Bill's for dinner tonight and need to get ready, but I can spare a few minutes."

"Alison, I saw you and your friend playing with Bill. I loved how you dominated him, but I will never share that with anyone. Anyway, I was wondering, do you ever dominate women?"

"Yes, I am bisexual. Is that something you want?"

"Yes, I'd like to be dominated by you or some man. I don't care which."

"You have a choice, you can follow me to my house now, or we can forget we ever had this conversation."

"I will follow you over. Should I add a robe? This teddy covers nothing."

"You will walk over like you are now. You will address me as Mistress when we enter my house."

"What if someone sees me?"

"I'll check that the coast is clear before we go out."

Samantha was a little nervous as she walked to Alison's house wearing a sheer teddy that was more of a suggestion of being covered than actually covering anything. But wow, she found it incredibly arousing.

Alison enjoyed how Samantha's breast bounced under the sheer teddy as they hurried over to her house.

When they entered Alison's house, she said, "Strip. Quickly."

Samantha removed the teddy. Alison walked around her and inspected her nude body. She drew her fingers over Samantha's body. Alison brought her hand down to Samantha's vagina. "I can see you are getting very aroused. You will be fun to play with."

Alison grabbed a collar from a drawer and put it on Samantha. She then attached a leash.

"You can help me dress. I'm planning to seduce Bill again tonight. Help me pick out my outfit. Follow me upstairs."

Alison grabbed the leash and led Samantha up stairs.

In her bedroom, Alison removed her medical scrubs, removed Samantha's collar, and pulled Samantha into the shower. She had Samantha wash her body.

When they got out, Alison said, "Unfortunately, that's all I can do with you now. But we will schedule some extended time together soon. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. I would like that."

"Now be a good girlfriend and help me get ready.

Together they picked out a formal black dress with buttons up the front. They spend a few minutes creating a surprise underneath. They picked her 4" strappy heels. Alison stood in front of her full-length mirror.

Samantha commented, "Mistress, I am sure Bill will approve because I sure do."

Alison put her hands on Samantha's breasts and squeezed them. "I want you to read the book of short stories entitled '20 Lesbian Explicit Taboo Short Stories'. It's one of the books I left at your house. You are not to put any clothes on until you have finished the first three stories. I want your hand playing your clit as you read them. You are to text me how they made you feel. You can cum as often as you want while reading them. Now follow me downstairs."

Alison led the naked Samantha downstairs. She embraced the nude woman, and their mouths joined in a long sensuous kiss.

When their lips parted, Alison instructed, "You need to go to your house. However, I'm keeping this." She picked up the teddy off the floor.

Samantha breathed deeply, "Mistress, You want me to walk over nude?"

"Yes, you need to prove your submission to me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"So, what are you waiting for?"

Samantha opened Alison's front door and looked both ways. She had never been more glad that they lived on a quiet street. She felt Alison's hand on her butt as Alison pushed her outside.

Alison enjoyed watching Samantha rushing back to her house. She quietly said, "I am liking this neighborhood more and more."

She went back in, fixed her makeup, and then walked over to Bill's house.

Bill greeted her with a hug and a kiss. He had an Aperol Spritz ready for them both. They sipped their drinks and enjoyed a plate of prosciutto and Italian cheeses. The first course for dinner was a mixed salad, followed by a small thin-crusted chicken and cheese pizza, served with a glass of Chianti. The third course was beef ravioli paired with a glass of red wine.

For dessert, he had made tiramisu. When he put it on the table, she placed a blue pill at his place. He quickly took it.

Throughout dinner, they had a lively conversation about Bill's kids and her plans to soon

retire.

Then she decided to share about her encounter with Samantha. "Bill, were you aware that Samantha saw you on the table last night?

"Oh no!"

"It's not a problem. As it turns out, she is a submissive and just wanted to see if I swung both ways. Since I do, she is quite happy." She explained her text and in-person interactions with Samantha."

Bill relaxed as she told the whole story. "Alison, where does that leave her and me?"

Alison smiled, "It doesn't affect us at all. You are the one I love. However, it would be fun to include you in some of the scenes I have planned for Samantha."

Bill thought for a minute, "Well, that could be fun."

Alison replied, "Oh, it will be fun."

As they finished their dessert, Alison asked, "Bill, I have to admit that I was trying to make you fall for me. I fell for you decades ago but did not do anything about it as I loved you and Diane too much. I hope I am not pushing you too fast."

"Alison, I think you pushed me just right. I am enjoying everything about this."

"What do you like the most?"

Bill paused for a few seconds, then smiled and said, "Seeing you naked while riding me cowgirl."

"Oh? So you just like me for my body?" Alison laughed.

"That and so much more. You're smart. You're beautiful. You're fun to be with no matter what we are doing. You love my kids as your own. You push all the right buttons for me. Oh, did I say I love your naked body?"

Alison began to unbutton her dress. "Well, then you should get more viewing time of my body."

She finished unbuttoning her dress and pushed it off her shoulders, revealing a black shelf bra. She stood up from her chair, causing her dress to entirely fall away, revealing her black garter belt, crouch-less lace pantries, and black thigh-high stockings. She sat on his lap and said, "This would be a good time to kiss me."

Bill felt their deep french kiss lasted forever. He felt his cock push up through his pants against her bottom. When the kiss ended, He brought a hand up and played with her breasts. The shelf bra displayed them wonderfully.

Alison wiggled her butt toward his knees and unzipped his fly. She put her hand through and pulled out his cock. "I love your little friend. I want him to visit right now."

Bill moved to start taking off his coat, but Alison said."Leave your suit on. Everything I need is already available. Carry me to your bed."

"It's only one flight of stairs. I know I can do this. If it was two flights of stairs, like at your place, I wouldn't risk it."

"Well, don't push yourself too much Bill. I can walk up if necessary."

Bill said, "I want to do this." and scooped her up in his arms. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Carrying her up the stairs was a challenge, but he was motivated. He deposited her on his bed.

Alison lay on her back with her butt partly over the edge of the bed. She grabbed her knees, pulled her legs in a V, and said, "Honey, could you do me a favor and pound my pussy" And then she giggled.

Bill looked at the sensual sight on the bed. Alison still had her black strappy high heels on. Her sheer black stockings were nicely attached to her garter belt. Her pussy was fully exposed by her crotchless thin lace panties. The shelf bra neatly framed and supported her breasts. It was a scene that reminded him of the playboy and hustler magazines he had looked at in his teen years.

He started to undo his belt and Alison said. "Leave everything on. This is my fantasy."

"Yes, Goddess."

Alison replied, "I have decided I don't like being called Goddess Alison. It just sounds silly to me. Tonight it's just Alison. Next time I'm your dominatrix, you can call me Mistress Alison. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She playfully slapped his arm and said, "Stop that. Just Alison. Tonight, I want to be your spicy lover."

He moved between her legs and leaned in to get his dick lined up with her vagina. He had to admit, thrusting into her while he wore a suit and she had on less than what the models wore in Victoria's Secrets ads was the sexist thing he had ever experienced.

Her thrusts matched his own. Alison's moans were interrupted by her exclamations of "Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh my god. Oh my god."

With her verbal encouragement, it did not take long for Bill's body to be swept by a climatic wave. Bill's pulsating dick was just the extra stimulation Alison needed. She yelled, "I'm coming, keep thrusting!" as her orgasm rocked her body.

Soon the strength of their mutual orgasm waves receded back into the normal sensations of their bodies.

He remained standing, with his softening dick still in her. Bill was happy.

She released her hold on her knees and her legs collapsed on either side of her. She kicked off her heels, moved fully onto the bed, and said, "This is where you remove your suit and crawl in next to me."

He removed his clothes in record time, while Alison removed her bra and panties. He got on the bed and hugged her from the side.

"Bill, I hope you don't mind that I was a little directive in my suggestions. I know my dominatrix style is supposed to only happen in my house, but I couldn't help myself."

"I don't think you were being a dominatrix. This was just sharing what you wanted for some spicy sex. You can do that whenever you like."

Alison stroked his dick until it became hard, then pushed him onto his back, and rode him cowgirl to another orgasm for her. She knew Bill enjoyed this view of her. It was too soon for Bill to cum, but he didn't mind. Feeling his dick inside her was an incredible sensation.

When the passion had waned, she lay down next to him, and they were soon both asleep.

=======

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. Part 4 is still being outlined. I would appreciate suggestions on what should happen next. I only have the first few hundred words written.