All Comments on 'The Domme Next Door Pt. 03'

by Howardw41

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Would love to hear more about the doctor marking bill as her slave, Including extreme piercing, branding or whatever else she could do as a doctor. besides that congrats on a great story, Steve

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Good concept. Needs more detail in the sexual interactions.

Submissivetoy46Submissivetoy46almost 2 years ago

Perhaps now that bill is hairless Goddess could have him serve as a maid for her and her new submissive girlfriend. At some point this would end up with bill in a pillory and he is teased and spanked at the same time ?

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

Delicious tale. You definitely have built the foundation for a fascinating world. A little more backstory for the women would be good, but try to keep the exposition subtle and elegant, painless. Can't wait to see her share him with other Dommes and for them both to use Samantha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad she didn't have him cleanup her "Creampie" before the shower the morning after their first intercourse sessions.

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Was thinking she was going to sit on his face after ridding cowgirl to lick her clean… can’t wait for next chapter. Playing with the other girls and going out to her club. You have me hooked. Love it.

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story. The characters are very likeable and relatable however the conversation is a little bit stilted. Agree with the comment that the sexual interactions could use more detail. And please ignore the sissy theme request, Alison apprecaites Bill as a man and lover who also is submissive and I think that's great. Plus Bill has made it quite clear he's not into humiliation. I also like the he's motivated to suffer becuase it brings joy to Alison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHowardw41@Howardw41
I apologize for the long delays between parts. I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting each part. I also come up with new ideas which divert me for a period of time as I write enough down so I don’t lose the idea. My goal is to make the action between people who love each...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES