The Domme Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty buckled a collar around Samantha's neck and attached a leash."

Betty tugged on the lease, and Samantha hobbled behind her. They carefully made their way into the basement and entered the exam room. Betty removed all the restraints she had placed on Samantha and had her sit in the exam chair with her legs in the stirrups. She then bound Samantha tightly to the exam chair.

Betty explained, "I will show you a series of film clips. You will tell me if you find them sexually stimulating or not. If you enjoy them, you will tell me what role you see yourself in. To make this more fun, I will massage your clit as we watch them. Do you understand these instructions? "

"Yes, Mistress Betty."

The first clip showed a nude woman bent over a table face down with her legs on the floor. A man was doggy-style fucking her.

After a long pause at the end of the clip, Betty asked, "Well?"

"Mistress Betty, I liked this and want to be that woman."

The following clip was similar, except the woman was tied to the table."

"Mistress Betty, I liked this one even more. I want to be that woman."

The next clip showed the same woman still tied to the table, but another woman was using a strap on her."

"Mistress Betty, I also like this. I'd want to be the woman who is tied up."

The following clip showed a nude man tied to the table with a woman using a strap-on in the man's ass."

"Mistress Betty, I don't find that as exciting."

The next clip started with a woman in a catsuit sitting on a throne, with a nude woman bowing at her feet.

"Mistress Betty, I want to be the woman bowing at her feet."

The following clip started with the previous clip but panned over to show a nude man bent over the same table, tied to it. It then continued with this dialog. The naked woman spoke, "Mistress, I will do whatever you ask." The Mistress replied, "It would give me great pleasure if you were to peg this man." The nude got up, put on a strap-on, and pounded the man's ass. The clip ended.

"Mistress Betty, I want to be the nude woman."

The next clip started like the last, but when the camera panned over to the guy, he was tied face up on a massage table. The Mistress told the woman to ride the man cowboy style.

"Mistress Betty, I'd like to be the nude woman again."

The following clip also started the same, but the nude man was tied to a St Andrew cross this time. This time the naked woman was instructed to flog the nude male. She hesitated, but the mistress said, "It will give me pleasure to watch you flog him." The naked woman responded, "I will do whatever pleases you." After the man had been flogged for a while, the mistress said to release the man and had the man bind the nude woman to the St Andrew cross. The man then flogged the woman.

"Mistress Betty, I would love to be flogged."

Betty responded, "You certainly would. I can tell from how much wetter your pussy just got."

It took an hour to see all the clips. Betty examined her notes for a few minutes and explained her findings to Samantha, "Samantha, I have determined that you are a bisexual submissive. You also enjoy some pain; we'll need to explore that further. While you dislike sexually dominating another, you would dominate another if Mistress Alison or I told you to. How does that analysis make you feel?"

"Mistress Betty, I think that is who I am. Thank you for making so much effort to do this."

Betty put her palm on Samantha's pussy and said, "Samantha, Alison told me this was important to her, which means it was important to me. I am enjoying this, and I hope you are also."

"Mistress Betty, you have been awesome. I am enjoying your touch. I'd hug you if I weren't strapped to this table, but I hope I don't get unstrapped yet."

Betty laughed, "You are going to be so much fun. We need to test your reaction to pain. I will go slow so I don't blow past your limits. Do you want to proceed?"

"Oh yes, Mistress Betty!"

"You're getting wet again, so I think you really do." Betty removed her hand from Samantha's pussy and linked Samantha's juices off her fingers. "And you taste good. I am going to enjoy eating you out. Now, I will move you to the next equipment for this test."

Betty unstrapped Samantha and put her face up on a bench that allowed Samantha's arms to stick out to the sides and her legs to be spread far apart.

After strapping Samantha in, she said, "Now, if this gets too much, you need to have safe words to either have me stop or slow down. With Alison, I use the word red to stop the action and yellow to slow the scene down. When I stop a scene, Alison asks if I want to rest and then continue or do I want to stop. If you can't speak, grunt three times, and I'll stop to find out what you want. Would those safewords work for you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I am going to sit on your face, and you will use your tongue to bring me to a climax. While doing that, I will use this shock stick on your breasts and other parts of your body about every five seconds. I will strap a butterfly vibrator to your clit, so you can also have fun sensations. The faster you get me to an orgasm, the sooner the shocking will end. Are you willing to try this?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm more than a little excited about this. May I ask if I can keep the vibrator on until I come?"

"Since you asked so nicely, you will be granted your request."

Betty then reached between Samantha's legs and felt her pussy. She commented, "Well, it is clear that your pussy is also excited."

Betty placed a butterfly vibrator on Samantha, strapped it to her, and turned in one. She then reached down and unzipped the part of her catsuit that was covering her pussy. She then straddled Samantha's head to face Samantha's feet and lowered herself onto Samantha's mouth.

Samantha began to eagerly lick, suck and kiss Betty's clit.

Betty bought the shock stick to Samantha's left breast and pushed the button.

Samantha squealed and pressed her face harder into Betty's pussy.

Betty let out a contented moan.

= = = =

While Bill and Alison ate their lunch, Bill's naked butt and thighs were exposed. Alison told Bill he was to take no actions to cover himself if someone came.

About halfway through the meal, Bill heard mountain bikers coming and started to grab the towel he was sitting on. Before he violated Alison's order, he stopped his hands and placed them on the table.

Alison said, "Good job, Bill."

As the sound of the bikers coming down the path got closer, Alison did nothing. Not until it was almost too late did she let go of Bill's cock, reached around his back, and pulled up the towel so that it looked like she just had an arm around him. His butt and thighs were now covered, but his cock was still exposed.

As the bikers got closer, they could now tell that it was two female mountain bikers in their mid-50s. They wore biker spandex shorts and shirts that left nothing to the imagination. Bill noticed that these women had very sexy bodies.

Bill noticed that They were both in great shape.

Alison greeted them with, "Good afternoon, ladies! Could I offer you some water or wine or carbs?"

The women removed their bicycle helmets and sunglasses.

"No, thank you, but we'll join you at that table as we normally take a break after the climb before heading to the hill canyon parking." Said the taller of the two women. She shook out her Shoulder length blond hair. Her blue eyes sparkled with a smile.

Behind the shorter women's bicycle seat, a bag was produced containing their snacks. They sat across from Bill and Alison at the cement picnic table.

"I'm Alison, and this is my boyfriend, Bill."

Bill retorted, "I've made the grade to boyfriend. This is turning out to be a good day."

The shorter woman responded, "I'm Valerie, and this is my wife, sue. We are pleased to meet you." She had long brown hair that reached down her back tied in a ponytail by a hair scrunchy and matched her brown eyes.

Alison took her arm from Bill's back and stroked Bill's cock again. Bill was thankful that this table was held up by a solid wall of concrete that supported the tabletop. It, fortunately, hid his exposed cock from the women.

Alison inquired, "How long have you been married?"

The women looked at each other and smiled. Valerie said, "That is a long and complicated answer."

Alison responded, "I think I might understand. I'm bi, and I have mostly dated women. It always bugged me that we didn't have marriage as an option until it became legal in 2008 in California. Bill is my first boyfriend in ages, and that is because he is one of those rare submissive males."

Sue spoke up, "I think you would understand our story. We met at college in the 80s. There were three of us; Valerie, me, and Scott. Scott was also one of those rare submissive males. However, Scott died in 2010, and we still miss him terribly. "She looked a Valerie with a tear in her eye, and they kissed.

Bill and Alison replied, "We're so sorry about your loss."

Valerie took a deep breath and continued. "After college, we decided to live together. When we decided to have kids, we decided that Sue should legally marry Scott, but the ceremony was for us three. We each had two kids with Scott in the 90s. We never hid what our relationship was from our kids or family. After Scott died, our teenage kids encouraged us to wed. Our two girls and two boys were our wedding party."

Alison responded, "That is a beautiful story. Bill's wife died from cancer in early 2020. Bill, Diane, and I had a very tight friendship. We had meals together; we traveled together. We celebrated the holidays together. His kids refer to me as Auntie. I was also Diane's Doctor, and as she was dying, she expressed regret to us that we never had a three-way. She asked me to look after Bill as she knew how submissive he was. He would need a woman's hand. His kids have been encouraging us to get together for quite a while, but we finally did this week."

Valerie asked, "Bill, what do you think of our stories?"

"I think she got it right. I'm a submissive man. I prefer her to make the decision. I like doing what she tells me."

Alison nudged Bill and queried, "You think

I got it, right?"

Bill laughed, "She got it 100% right. She is my world. My only desire is to make her happy. Whatever and however she wants."

Valerie looked at Bill and asked, "How submissive are you?"

Bill responded, "I will do whatever she wants."

Sue asked, "Doesn't that worry you?"

"No, because I know that she loves me and will do

Nothing to harm or endanger me."

Valerie commented, "That's how Scott was. We could get pretty kinky in our play, but he knew we'd loved him and would never permanently hurt him."

Alison said, "Bill is very good submissive. Like right before you got here, I had him drop his pants so I could play with his cock. I even put a vibrating shock ring in his cock because I like his reaction." Alison pushed the remote control button, and Bill yelped.

The women all laughed.

Sue said, "There are so many great toys these days. Scott would have loved them. I miss playing with a submissive male."

Alison responded, "Why don't you play with Bill right now? Nothing sexual. He won't mind. Will you, Bill?"

"Mistress, you know I will do whatever you want."

Alison handed the remote to Valerie. She pushed it, and Bill yelped. She laughed, and the other two women joined her.

Valerie commented. "I have forgotten how fun this is. Alison, Let me know if I go too far."

"Don't worry. I will."

Sue commanded, "Bill, stand up and come to this side of the table."

Bill got up. He grabbed hold of his pants so they would stay at mid-thigh. His fully erect cock bounced as he walked around to Sue and Valerie's side of the table. They both turned so that their backs were leaning against the table."

Sue asked Alison, "Can we use the towel you were sitting on?"

Alison handed the towel to Sue, who spread it on the ground in front of them.

Valerie turned her head to Alison and hesitantly said, "Strip, Bill."

Alison nodded yes, and Valerie turned her head back to Bill, who hadn't moved yet. "We're waiting. If Scott had delayed responding, he would have gotten a spanking."

Alison said, "And so should Bill. Please don't embarrass me. Strip and then lay across their laps so they can spank you."

Bill removed his clothes. The women turned back toward the table to face Alison and had Bill lay his nude body across their laps.

Sue commented, "We always preferred being nude while spanking Scott. But we'll keep on our clothes today."

Alison replied, "Maybe that could be arranged in the future."

The women took turns spanking Bill's butt.

"Alison, thank you for sharing Bill with us," Sue said.

The women all giggled as Bill squirmed beneath their spanks. Soon Bill was moaning.

Alison replied, "I think he likes you two."

Sue made a pumping motion with her hand and said, "Should we give a release?"

Alison said, "Normally, yes, but I have some big plans for later.

Alison then pointed at her pussy and made a licking motion with her tongue. "He is very good at it. I'd be okay with him doing it through your shorts."

Valerie said, "Would you? I am a little surprised that you would offer. Not that I don't want it. But why?"

Alison laughed, "I recognize you two from my kink club. I am Mistress A. I usually wear a mask."

Sue exclaimed, "Oh My God. You are a legend. I don't know how often we've watched you do scenes with submissive men and women."

Valerie added, "Mistress A, We've more than once talked about what it would be like to submit to you."

Alison smiled, "Maybe we can arrange that some future day. However, I was serious about Bill using his tongue. Just tell him to start."

Sue replied, "That would be awesome." She slapped Bill's butt extra hard and said, "Get up, Bill. You have some work to do with your tongue."

Sue directed Bill to start on Valerie first. While Bill positioned his nude body between Valerie's legs, Alison came around the table and sat on Sue's lap.

Alison said, "Why should Valerie have all the fun?" Alison and Valerie began to kiss and make out.

Bill moved his head between Valerie's thighs. Valerie put her hands on his head and directed where Bill's tongue went. She made him circle her spandex-covered Vulva lips a few times before having him focus on her clit. It took longer through her spandex biking shorts to get aroused, but it did happen. As Bill kissed and sucked and licked her clit the sensations increased until they reached a crescendo. She drew Bill's face hard against her pussy as an orgasm swept her body.

Alison and Sue applauded her sequels of ecstasy.

Alison got off Sue's lap and used her hands to move Bill's head from Valerie's pussy to Sue's.

Sue grabbed the side of Bill's head to guide him, but Alison said, "Sue, trust me. He knows how to use his mouth and tongue better than you can guide him."

Sue replied, "Okay, Bill do your best."

Bill jumped in using a series of locks, kisses, and sucks all over Sue Pussy.

Sue exclaimed, "Oh, he is good. I wish I didn't have these shorts."

Alison said, "Come on, Valerie, let's thank Bill while he works on Sue."

They moved to either side of the naked man and began to rub their hands on his back. Alison slipped off the cock ring and then laid down so could get Bill's cock in her mouth. "Valerie, rub his entire butt."

Alison enjoyed the scene she had created. Bill was pleasuring Sue, and Sue's moans were getting louder. Valerie was massaging Bill's butt. She had her mouth around Bill's cock, which he enjoyed even though he knew he would not be allowed to cum.

So Sue's moans became shouts of, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there. That is perfect! Fuck! I am cuming!" Her juices squirted out over Bill's face, and the orgasm took complete control of her body.

Alison removed her mouth from Bill's cock and said, "Good job, Bill. You will be rewarded later.

When Sue recovered, they both thanked Alison for Sharing Bill. Each gave the naked Bill big sloppy kisses while softly groping his cock and balls."

Alison said, "Bill and I had started a role play where I captured him using my magical power. The next step was to put restraints on him to take him to my dungeon. Would you like to participate in restraining him?"

Valerie responded, "This day feels like birthday and Christmas all rolled in one. I'd love to help."

Sue chimed in, "Me Too."

Alison said, "Bill, stand with your back facing me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Bill turned his back on Alison. Alison opened a zipper on the bottom of the picnic backpack and pulled out the restraints and toys for Bill, Including the shock toy.

Alison explained, "I have come up with a way to restrain him that won't easily show to others. Put this belt around his waist. By the way, You can grind, pinch, pull, slap, spank and kiss him as much as you like. However, if my beloved Bill starts crying, you must stop."

The belt was about three inches wide and had rings spread along its length. The women worked together to the belt firmly on Bill.

Sue grabbed Bill's nipples and pulled. Bill let out a yelp.

The women laughed.

Alison continues, "Next put his shirt back on, but don't button it."

Bill was grateful he was getting his shirt back on. The shirt tails covered his cock and butt. The women worked together to put his shirt on.

Alison continued, "Put this backpack on him. Then undo the shirt's cuff button and put these cuffs on his wrists. Then thread the chain through the cuff opening and rebutton his cuff. The chain on the cuff attaches to the belt. Just pull the shirt up to connect to the belt.

The women put the cuffs on his wrists, closed the cuff button, and attached the chain to the bell.

The women nodded their approval. Looking closer, you could not tell Bill's wrists were attached to the belt.

Valerie noticed how hard Bill's dick was and slapped it back and forth a few times. Sue grabbed his balls and pulled down on them like she was milking a cow.

Bill tried to suppress his expressions of pain, but with a closed mouth, a squeal still came out. All the women giggled.

Valerie started to slap Bill's cock harder and used her left hand to pull on one and then the other of Bill's Nipples. Sue pulled down on Bill's balls harder. Bill began to sob. Valerie and Sue increased the pain they were giving Bill.

Alison stopped laughing and said, "Ah um...girls...." Bill collapsed to his knees. His body racked with sobs.

Bill sobbed, "I am sorry, Mistress. I could not take it anymore."

Alison embraced Bill, "You did well, my love. They just went too fast to higher pain levels. I know you did your best."

Valerie and Sue had stopped their torture when Bill fell to his knees. Valerie said, "I am sorry, Mistress. We went too far."

Alison replied, "You certainly did. I will forgive you if you accept the first part of your punishment right now and the rest later in my dungeon."

Sue remorsefully answered, "Mistress, we accept we have earned punishments."

Valerie, "Mistress, please punish us for our disobedience."

Alison instructed, "Disconnect Bill's wrist cuffs from the belt. Leave them on his wrist. I will get back to my game shortly, but before you do, pull your shirt and sports bra up above your breasts or off completely."

Sue removed her shirt and bra entirely and put them on the table. Valeria first pulled her top and sports bra above her breasts, but after a look from Sue, Valerie took them off and put them on the table next to Sue's.

Alison commanded, "Now slip your shorts and whatever you have under them to your ankles."

Both women complied

Alison said. "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Valerie responded, "Mistress, we are sorry to have gone too far with your Bill."