The Domme Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison instructed, "Bill, sit on the bench facing out. Valerie, lay face down on his lap so your butt is centered. One hand is to massage Bill's cock and balls, and the other is to masturbate yourself. Sue, stand with your hands behind your head and your legs as far apart as possible. Once Bill and Valerie are situated, I'll get you in your position.

Bill sat on the bench, wearing just an unbuttoned long-sleeve shirt and the restraint belt around his waist. His cock was pointed straight up. Valerie, with her shorts around her ankles but with no clothing above them, lay over his lap with her vulva resting against his cock. One hand started to massage Bill's balls, and the other stimulated her clit.

Sue kicked one foot out of her shorts to spread her legs far apart. Alison picked up the electro-play shock stick, placed it against Bill's left arm, and pushed the button.

"Ouch." Was Bill's response.

Alison giggled, "Bill, I told you you'd get to test the shock rod. Now you are to spank Valerie's butt. Valerie is to count each spank, respectfully thank you, and ask for another. Don't start until I say so."

Alison then placed the shock rod against Valerie's breasts and pushed the shock button. Valerie responded with a squeal and said, "One. Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

Alison laughed while rubbing a hand in Valerie's butt, "My, aren't you the perfect sub? You don't need to count the shocks, as that was the only one you'll get today. You will count the spanks when I tell you to."

Valerie responded, "Mistress, I hope you will use that electro rod on me in the future. I liked how it felt."

Sue said, "Mistress, May I ask that you please use it on me today?"

Alison then shocked each of Sue's breasts. She responded with a long moan. Alison directed Sue to lie face up on the table. She grabbed some restraints from her bag and secured Sue in a spread-eagle position on the table. She got a butterfly vibrator from her bag, turned it on, and placed it on Sue's clit. Alison shocked Sue's left breast.

Sue squealed.

"Sue, I will shock you until I get a good orgasm from you. Don't fake it, as I will know. No need to count. Just focus on letting the stimulation overwhelm you."

Sue replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Alison said, "Bill, Start spanking Valerie."

Bill gave Valerie's butt a light smack.

Valerie responded with, "One; thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Alison said, "Bill, Harder." and then shocked Sue.

Bill responded, "Mistress, you know I don't like to be dominant."

"Bill, you're doing this for me. It's part of my protecting you and accepting Valerie as my sub."

Bill spanked Valerie harder.

Valerie responded with, "Two. Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Alison said, "Bill, even Harder." and then shocked Sue again.

Alison controlled the pace of Bill's spanks and then shocked Sue each time on a breast to match the count. Sue and Valerie soon moaned as the spanks, shocks, and stimulation aroused their bodies.

It did not take long before each woman thrashed as their body was given over to orgasms. When they calmed down, Alison untied Sue and told them to get dressed and stand beside each other.

Alison embraced Valerie and put her hand down her shorts. She got some of Valerie's nectar and put her hand in Sue's mouth. Sue licked Alison's fingers clean. Alison did the same, feeding Sue's nectar to Valeria.

Alison asked, "How do you like the taste of each other?"

Valerie replied, "Oh, Mistress, I love Sue's taste."

Sue added, "And I love her taste. Thank you for this experience."

Alison queried, "So, do you want to be my subs again?"

Sue answered, "Yes, Mistress." Valerie added, "Me too, Mistress."

Alison said, "This is fun, and we will do this again soon. However, I need to get back to Bill's scenario for today. Sue, put the cock ring back on him. Valerie, help Bill get his briefs and pants back on."

Alison used this time to put all her toys back into the pack.

Once Bill's pants were back on, Valerie said, "Put the backpack on Bill, connect his wrist chain to the belt, and then button his shirt. Then put his shoes on."

Once they were done, it looked like Bill had his hands in his pockets. Alison pushed the controller, and the cock ring started to vibrate. Bill moaned in pleasure. Then she pushed the button for shock, and Bill yelped. The women all giggled.

Alison asked., "Girls, do you want to escort the prisoner to his transport?"

"We'd love to!" They both responded.

Sue and Valerie pushed their bikes, and Alison held onto Bill's arm so he would not trip. It wasn't far down the trail to the paved access road, where it became much more manageable for Bill to walk. Alison described her dungeon, and they made plans for the two women to come over in the future and be tenants for an extended playtime.

Throughout the walk, the cock ring vibrated at a low setting. Occasionally Alison would shock his cock, and Bill tried not to yelp. Giggles from the three women met his attempt.

Once they got to Alison's car, she popped the truck and said, "Girls, remove Bill's wrists cuffs and the restraint belt."

Once they were removed, Bill rubbed his wrists. Alison noticed and said, "Bill, You're not out of the woods yet."

Bill responded, "I was worried about that." Alison gave him the evil eye, and he quickly added, "Mistress."

"That was much better, Bill. Now girls help Bill climb into the truck and remove his clothes."

Once Bill was nude, Alison cuffed his left ankle to his left wrist and did the same on his right side. Alison lay him on his side. She then had each woman say goodbye to Bill with a sloppy kiss.

Sue commented, "Today's ride was much more than I had hoped. Thank you, Mistress A."

Alison embraced each woman, kissed them deeply, and promised that they would get to play with Bill again in the future.

Valerie said, "We're looking forward to being in your dungeon soon. Have a great day!."

Sue and Valerie walked their bikes to their car and put them on the bike rack.

Alison leaned into the truck and kissed Bill. "You are so wonderful, Bill. Your cock is rock hard, so I know you enjoy this."

"Mistress Alison, I am in heaven."

"Let's see if you will be after this next instruction. Pull your knees into your chest."

Bill did, and Alison grabbed his cock and pulled it back between his legs.

Bill responded, "Oh shit, That again. Please, no, Mistress."

"Bill, it makes me happy. I know you can do this again for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Alison quickly got the humbler installed. She put her hand on the side of Bill's face and said, "I promise you'll have fun today." She then closed the trunk of the car.

Bill realized that being naked and bound in Alison's trunk would be a regular occurrence. He smiled.

= = = =

Meanwhile, Samantha had worked her tongue hard as Betty sat on her face. Betty lifted herself a couple of times a minute for Samantha to breathe and was rewarded with more vigorous licking, sucking, and kissing by Samantha. Samantha would yelp each she was shocked, which added to Betty's pleasure. Betty enjoyed the view of the restrained struggling naked woman beneath her.

Eventually, Betty dropped the shock stick, leaned forward into a 69, pushed the butterfly vibrator aside, and started sucking, licking, and kissing Samantha's clit. The two women drove each other into higher levels of pleasure.

Samantha was the first to reach orgasm, which helped trigger Betty's orgasm. Betty forgot to lift her body to allow Samantha to breathe, but as Samantha started to make sounds of panic, she remembered, and Samantha was soon gasping for air.

"I'm sorry, Samantha. The orgasm took me completely out of my mind."

"Having to fight to breathe made my orgasm better. Thank You, Mistress Betty."

"I'll let you rest there while I prepare for Mistress Alison's return."

=======

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I just starting the outline for part five. I would appreciate suggestions on what should happen next. I only have the first hundred words written. But three of them are "Sheathed deep inside".