The Domme Next Door Pt. 04

Story Info
Bill and Samantha become Alison's play toys.
8.6k words
4.78
13k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers

Category: BDSM

Tags; male submissive, female submissive Exhibitionist, catsuit, bondage, Viagra, spanking, anal, CBT. lesbian, voyeur

I apologize for the long delay since the last chapter. I am dealing with some health issues, making writing harder. However, I am still committed to writing this love story that contains lesbian, male submission, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Characters:

Bill, 65, Retired, Widower. Diane is his deceased wife. He has discovered that he likes being submissive.

Alison, 62, Single, Primary Care Doctor, and next-door Neighbor. Has been a close friend of Bill and his family for decades. She is a dominatrix.

Betty, 42, Single, Head nurse at Alison's practice. She is a switch who has served Alison for years.

Jenny (Eldest), Anne (Middle Child), and Randy - Bill and Diane's adult kids. They consider Alison their aunt. All are married with kids.

Samantha, 54, Widow. Alison's neighbor on the other side. She is discovering she is a submissive.

=======

Bill woke up to the sound of his shower running. He opened his eyes and saw a path of Alison's discarded stockings and garter belt from the bed to the bathroom door. He enjoyed sleeping with her wearing just the stockings and garter belt. She looked so sensual wearing just them. He decided to follow these breadcrumbs to see where they led. Well, actually, his dick decided that.

Diane had remodeled their bathroom after seeing Alison's. It now featured a shower almost as oversized as Alison's. Bill could see Alison through the glass, applying body wash. He decided she needed help. His help was eagerly accepted.

After he washed her body, Alison said, "I need to clean your cock." She got on her knees, and her mouth swallowed his cock.

He was already aroused, and her tongue's action on his cock, sent him higher. The feeling of her tongue exploring the entirety of his cock was erotic. She pulled out, and her tongue made circles on his cock's tip. She would then swallow his dick before pulling back and teasing the end of his dick with his tongue. She repeated the pattern over and over. Bill's moans grew in proportion to his arousal. The sight of Alison sucking his cock, while the water cascaded down her body, streaming from the ends of her silver gray hair across her breasts, caused him to pop quickly. He expected her to pull away as he shot his load, but she swallowed it all.

She looked up at him and said, "That's first breakfast. What's for second breakfast?"

They both laughed at the reference to 'The Fellowship of the Ring.'

They toweled each other off. Alison wrapped a towel around her wet hair. She grabbed his hand and said, "Let's delay putting on clothes until after breakfast."

"That's fine with me. It will improve the view."

While Howard made some oatmeal, Alison cleaned up the table from last night's dinner.

Bill remarked, "You know, Alison. It seems so natural to be doing domestic things with you while nude. I could get used to this."

She walked over to him, put one hand on the side of his face, gazed into his eyes, and said, "I already am used to this. I like how you look without clothes."

The weather was perfect that morning, so they decided to eat outside.

They sipped their coffee and ate their oatmeal, seated next to each other at Bill's patio table. Alison's left hand never left his cock. He kept his right hand over her pussy and ate with his left hand. By the time they had finished, Alison was moaning heavily.

Alison asked, "Bill, what are some of your other female domination fantasies?"

Bill let out a long breath. "This is so weird knowing that you can make these secret fantasies of mine real. One theme I go to regularly is two dominatrixes using me and maybe another woman. I get suspended from my arms. I get flogged and lightly whipped, and so does the submissive woman. Then I'm pegged by one of the dominatrixes while fucking the sub-woman, whom the second dominatrix is pegging."

Bill giggled, "I have many, very complicated fantasies."

Alison smiled, "I think I might be able to make that happen someday. Have you ever had a fantasy that you were dressed as a female maid serving others?"

Bill blushed, "God, how do you know these things?"

"Bill, I have been in this world for longer than I have known you. There isn't much I have not seen or heard about."

"Well, the answer is yes, but I am always serving females."

"Never males?"

"I'm straight. Submitting to a guy is not a turn-on for me, but I see nothing wrong with it. I think what Lin-Manuel Miranda said at the Tony awards sums it up for me when he said; Love is Love is Love is Love is Love is Love is Love. I believe that it is nobody else's business whom you love."

"Have you tried homosexual sex?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just haven't."

"You should try everything. You never know. I'd hate it if you discovered you only wanted gay sex. I'd miss these times together." She squeezed Bill's dick, and he let out a yelp.

"Alison, there is not a chance of that happening. You are fulfilling one of my oldest fantasies. I love serving you".

Bill got off his seat and dropped between her legs. He started at her knees and kissed his way toward her vulva, alternating between her legs. When he reached his goal, he sucked and kissed his way around her labia lips.

Samantha had just gotten up when she noticed her two naked neighbors eating breakfast on Bill's patio. She rubbed her clit as she watched them move from eating oatmeal to Bill eating Alison. She stayed back from the window so she would not be easily seen.

It was clear when Alison climaxed. Samantha readily observed her orgasmic gyrations. Samantha fantasized about being commanded to pleasure both Alison and Bill after she had been tied up and spanked by them. She resolved to spend more time on the computer today to find more female submissive porn. She came soon after her resolution.

Meanwhile, after Alison's orgasm, Bill went inside and came back with fresh cups of coffee.

Alison said, "I have no office hours until Monday. Would you like to go on a picnic hike for lunch at wildwood park? We could start at the lower parking lot, stop at some picnic tables for lunch and then hike up to the falls. I could make turkey sandwiches and bring a bottle of wine."

"That would be fun!" I'll pick you up at 11 am."

"I want to drive, so just come over at 11 am. Let me grab my purse and head to my house."

"Slips in, What about your clothes?"

"You can stuff them in a bag and bring them to me at 11. I want to enjoy the sun on my body as I go through our backyards."

Alison helped him bring the breakfast things into his kitchen, grabbed her purse, then grabbed his balls and squeezed them.

Bill cringed and yelled, "Ouch. You certainly like doing that."

"I do. Don't you also?"

"Shit, you got me. I do." Bill replied with a grin.

She giggled and said, "see you at 11. Don't be late, love. Oh, and wear a long sleeve shirt."

Samantha had enjoyed the morning Alison and Bill show. She had finally decided to get going for the day. She was getting dressed when she noticed Bill's back door open. Alison emerged naked except for her purse. She watched as a naked Alison made her way to her house, enjoying how Samantha's breasts bounced as she walked. She thought, "I sure would like a three-way with Bill and Alison. It's been so long since I had a guy's cock inside me."

She texted Alison, "I'm looking forward to submitting to you for a longer time. I'm fantasizing about you tying me up and spanking me. And then make me serve you and Bill."

After Alison got dressed in jeans and a top, she made turkey sandwiches, cut up some melons, and put them in her picnic backpack, along with a bag of baked chips and two water bottles. She selected a bottle of red wine and put it and some plastic glasses in her backpack's side compartment. She added some toys to use on Bill and hid them in the bottom pocket of the backpack. She then put some other toys in the trunk of her car and declared herself ready.

She then checked her texts.

She read Samantha's text and replied, "Would you be interested in being tested by my assistant dominatrix and me to determine if you are acceptable to me as my sexual toy slave?

Samantha replied immediately, "Thank you, Alison. I will do whatever you ask as long as I am not permanently injured or marked."

Alison texted Samantha. "Be ready anytime after 11 am until 6 pm today. I will text you more information if you're ready to test your ability to serve us. Does that work for you today?"

Samantha replied, "There is nothing on my calendar for the next week that can't be moved."

Alison texted, "Move everything off your calendar for the next five days. Tell people who ask that you and I are going on a girls' trip. Expect a text from Mistress Betty on what you must do to get ready today. I need to ask when was the last time you had sex?"

"I haven't had sex with anyone other than my hand or vibrator since my husband died. I'm assuming the STD test you had me take as part of my physical is still valid."

"That test is still valid. I may have you take another today. Expect to hear from Mistress Betty soon.

She called Betty. "Betty, how are you today?"

"I'm good, Alison. When do I get a chance to scratch my dominant side?"

Alison replied, "I think my other Neighbor, Samantha is a full-on submissive. I'm hoping that you are up for some BDSM play today. Maybe some screening like we did with Bill, but for Samantha. Are you up for it?"

"Oh yes, I would love that, Mistress. "

"Betty, check her recent STS test; it will be in our files. If it is good, we can go ahead and be dominatrix to Bill and Samantha this afternoon."

Betty responded, "I got the perfect outfit. My new black leather catsuit has arrived, and I can't wait to put it on and be a sexy dominatrix."

.

"I wondered if my new catsuit has also arrived. Give me a minute." Alison paused her phone and checked the order link. She saw that the box had been delivered that morning. She went to her front porch and retrieved the package.

The dark burgundy catsuit was everything she had hoped for.

She picked up the phone, "Oh, Betty, I love all the buckles on this catsuit. Thank you for finding this brand. We are going to be some awesome dominatrixes."

"It is a pretty sensuous dominatrix look."

"Betty, I think you remember that Samantha is my neighbor. Earlier today, she told me she wanted to be submissive to me. I told her my assistant would need to test her before I agreed."

"Well, Alison, I'll be your assistant dominatrix anytime, as long as you occasionally scratch my submissive side. You do that so well. I always have fun playing with you."

"Bill and I are taking a picnic hike, so I will need you to meet Samantha at my house at about noon. If you arrive at 11:30 am, you'll miss us and have time to get into your new catsuit before Samantha shows up. You'll need to instruct her on how we want her to prepare. You know what I demand. I'll send an introductory text to Samantha and copy you.".

She texted Samantha and copied Betty, "Samantha, if you are serious, I want you to follow Mistress Betty's instructions. She will go over my expectations for you to submit sexually to me. If you can meet my requirements, I firmly believe you will have an intense sexual experience that you will carve to have again and again."

Samantha replied, "Thank you, Mistress Alison. I look forward to hearing from Mistress Betty."

She called Bill.

He answered, "Long time no see. It's got to be minutes since we last talked." He laughed, "What can I do for you?"

"Betty and I ordered new catsuits, and they arrived today. Are you up for playtime in my dungeon with Betty and me, wearing our new catsuits after our hike and picnic? We could pretend that I captured you and brought you to my dungeon. We could sexually torture you and any other prisoners we might have. I could use my shock stick."

"Wow, Alison, you work fast.

"We can talk about the details during our hike."

"Is Betty joining us for the hike?"

"No, she has some other things she is doing for me."

"How do I get captured?"

"With my magical powers."

"I think many parts of your body have magical powers."

She laughed, "Oh, you are so bad. I'll send you a link to what my new catsuit looks like. I like the loop on the hip that holds my shock stick." She sent the catalog image to Bill's phone.

Bill's phone beeped, and he looked at the image of the catsuit that had just arrived. "Alison, that outfit is a major turn-on. I'm concerned about the shock stick, cattle prod thingy on the hip. I don't think I could handle that. You know I am a wimp."

She texted, "Oh honey, I would never use a cattle prod on you. I plan to use a Stinger. It's an Electro-Play Wand. It only has a light shock and spark. I'll show you how it works before I make you agree to let me use it on you. I'll send you a web page about it now."

Alison sent the link to Bill for the Stinger play wand.

After Bill had examined the webpage for the shock stick, he replied, "I'm still a little concerned about the shock stick, but if you explain it a little more when we are together, then I think I'll be okay with it. See you at 11 am."

Alison replied, "We are going to have fun today."

He gathered up Alison's clothes, folded them neatly, and put them in a bag. He looked at the clock. He had 30 minutes until he needed to be at Alison's house."

= = = =

Betty carefully crafted her text to Samantha. "Slave Samantha, you will address Alison as Mistress Alison. I serve Mistress Alison. You will address me as Mistress Betty and follow my instructions completely until told to do otherwise by our Mistress Alison. Mistress Alison requires us to have no body hair below the neck. She also requires her female servants to grow their hair long, so don't cut your hair while you are removing your body hair. You will arrive at Mistress Alison's house at noon, wearing only a shift. You may play with yourself as much as you want before we meet at Mistress Alison's home. When you arrive, you will immediately remove your shift when I open the door and follow my further instructions. The more you can submit, the most satisfaction you will experience."

Samantha read the text and breathed in a deep breath. She noticed that Alison, no, she needed to think of her as Mistress Alison, had been copied on the text. This fantasy was becoming real. She felt a tingle between her legs. She quickly removed her clothes, grabbed her vibratory, threw herself on her bed, and promptly gave herself a satisfying orgasm.

After she had come down, she felt the thick patch of hair covering her pussy. "Goodbye, jungle." She laughed.

Samantha gathered her shaving supplies, started the water in her tub, and got busy shaving.

She applied her favorite body oil and was pleased by the smooth feeling all over her body.

She carefully applied her makeup that would not run and selected her shift to wear.

= = = =

Bill arrived at Alison's precisely at 11 am.

Alison greeted him with a huge hug and kiss and exclaimed, "Today is going to be so much fun for me, and I think you will like my surprises."

She unbuttoned half the buttons on Bill's shirt and rubbed her hands on his chest. She frowned and said, "I feel a little stubble. I think we'll need to address that later."

"Sorry, I should have thought of that."

"It's okay, sweetie. You won't be punished harshly for your oversight. I have too many other fun things planned for today."

They got in her car and drove the short distance to the lower wildwood canyon parking lot. Bill offered to carry the picnic backpack, which pleased Alison. Alison decided not to take the road to the sewer treatment plant but instead crossed the bridge over the creek to walk under the mature oaks. They held hands as the trail winded through mature oaks.

Bill offered to carry her when they got where they needed to ford the stream. But she declined as the water was shallow, and they made it across on the exposed rocks without getting wet. They took the trail to the left of the plant and made their way to the picnic tables just beyond the plant. Being a Friday, it was empty. They decided to see the falls first and then have their lunch.

After visiting the falls, Alison laid out the meal and placed a towel on the cement picnic bench. She told Bill to drop his pants and briefs to his ankles and lay down on the towel.

She grabbed a vibrating electro-shock cock ring and slid it on his cock, which was getting hard.

Bill asked, "What if someone comes by with me exposed?"

"Honey, I will hear them coming and wrap the towel around you. Now, sit up, pull your pants up to your mid-thighs, pour some wine, and let's eat."

Alison pushed the control button, and Bill let out a yelp from the shock. Then the vibration started, and he moaned as he said. "Mistress, it's hard to eat with these intense sensations."

Alison pushed the button again, and the cock ring became still. She placed her hand on his cheek, "Eat, my love. I have more ideas for after we eat."

"Why does that not surprise me?" Bill replied as his cock became hard.

= = = =

Betty arrived at Alison's house soon after Bill and Alison had left. It took some time to get her new catsuit on. She loved how she looked in it with all buckles and the loop to hold her shock stick. She had the same model of shock stick as Alison, so it would be more of a surprise than a terrible pain. Alison used her stock stick on Betty regularly, and it got her juices following.

She set up the dungeon spaces as she and Alison had discussed. It was going to be a blast dominating Bill and Samantha. She was sure Alison had some excellent surprises for all. Alison was just an inventive person when it came to kink.

She then sat on the couch, waiting for noon to arrive.

Samantha was spot on time. Betty opened the door but blocked it so Samantha could not come in.

Samantha immediately got the clue, grabbed the hem of her shift, and began pulling it up. Betty moved behind her to block the view from the street.

Once Samantha's shift was off, Betty hugged her from behind and pulled on Samantha's nipples. Samantha moaned with pleasure.

Betty said, "You can enter the door now."

Samantha took a step inside, and Betty closed the door.

"Put your hands behind you with your hands on your elbows," Betty commanded.

Samantha complied.

Betty took a rope and doubled it over. She passed the loop around Samantha's back, under her arms and breasts, and placed it between her breasts. She took the loose end, brought it under Samantha's left breast, and through the loop. Betty brought the loose ends up between her breast and the two ropes to each side of her neck. She then tied her arms with the rope so they could not be moved.

Betty put cuffs on Samantha's ankle and linked them with a short chain. "Come." She instructed.

Samantha asked, "What happens next?"

Betty put one finger to Samantha's lips. "You need quickly obey to have the best experience. Also, you will address me as Mistress Betty."

Betty put her other hand mail on Samantha's pussy and felt the juices flowing. "I can tell your body is enjoying this. Just go along for now. Later we'll talk about limits. Nothing that will happen in the next hour will be unpleasant. That will come later. To help you not speak, I have a solution. Open your mouth wide. "

Samantha did, and Betty put a ball gag in it. After she had finished tying the gag, Berry said, "If at any time this becomes too much, just grunt three times."

Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers