The Domme Next Door Pt. 05

Story Info
Alison and Betty, enjoy Bill and Samantha.
7.4k words
4.74
9.4k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers

I apologize for the long delay since the last chapter. I am dealing with some health issues. However, I enjoy writing stories for literotica, so expect more from me, just at a slower pace.

This story contains lesbian, male submission, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. If you're looking for a story with a lot of detail about sexual acts, this is not the story you're looking for.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Characters:

Bill, 65, Retired, Widower. Diane is his deceased wife. He has discovered that he likes being submissive.

Alison, 62, Single, Primary Care Doctor, and Next-door Neighbor. Has been a close friend of Bill and his family for decades. She is a dominatrix.

Betty, 42, Single, Head nurse at Alison's practice. She is a switch who has served Alison for years.

Jenny (Eldest), Anne (Middle Child), and Randy - Bill and Diane's adult kids. They consider Alison, their aunt. All are married with kids.

Samantha, 54, Widow. Alison's neighbor on the other side. She is discovering she is a switch that leans submissive.

=======

Betty returned with a lunch for Samantha. She did not release Samantha from her bondage but instead hand-fed Samantha the meal. When Samantha finished, Betty released her bindings and had her use the bathroom.

When Samantha returned, Betty put suspension wrist cuffs on her and attached the suspension cuffs to a chain that hung from the ceiling.

Betty pulled the chain, causing Samantha to be forced to balance on her toes.

Betty giggled and said, "This is just how Mistress Alison wants you to be when she returns. However, I will lower you until she arrives so you can stand easily, but don't get too comfortable. I think many of your kinky dreams are going to come true today. Even some of you painful ones."

Betty checked her phone and could see that Alison was about to arrive. She went to the garage.

When Alison pulled into her garage, Betty was waiting for her.

Allison got out of her car, hugged Betty, and remarked, "I love your catsuit. The shock stick hanging from the side is the perfect effect. And the straps! They are amazing!"

Betty replied, "I enjoy how sensual it feels wearing this. It was so much fun dominating Samantha wearing this. I felt so powerful."

Allison asked, "How did it go with Samantha?"

"She was a great submissive, but I sense she is actually is a switch. She is all prepared downstairs. How was the hike and picnic?"

"It turned out so much better than I planned. Two women who attend our club came by, and after they recognized me as Mistress A, I had them join in the action."

Alison went on to describe the kinky action that had occurred. She summed up the telling, saying, "I plan to have them over later this week, and we can enjoy dominating them."

Betty put her hand over her catsuit-covered pussy and rubbed it lightly. "That sounds wonderful. I enjoy both being your sub and being your partner in dominating others. I could not ask for a better friend and lover than you."

Allison put her hands over Betty's covered breasts and rubbed them. Betty moaned in response.

Alison instructed, "Why don't you play with Bill while I get my catsuit on?"

"It will be my pleasure. I can't wait to have his cock deep inside me."

"That is a wonderful feeling. He's got the perfect cock. It's great for getting my pussy stimulated. I plan on letting you ride his cock many times. Feel free to remove any of the restraints that you want, but don't let him cum."

"Can do. Thank you, Alison, for letting me play with your toy."

They deeply kissed, and Allison left the garage.

Betty opened the trunk of Alison's car and enjoyed the sight of the restrained, naked Bill. She took in how his right ankle was bound to his right wrist and how the same was done for his left side. She thought it quite humorous how his legs were drawn up to his belly due to the humbler. His balls were so delightfully exposed. However, his cock was not easily accessible.

Bill looked up at her and said, "Good afternoon, Mistress Betty. I trust you are having a nice day."

He then noticed her full catsuit outfit and remarked, "Oh My God! That outfit is right out of some of my kinkiest fantasies." After a short pause, he added, "Mistress Betty."

Betty laughed and said, "You caught yourself before I had to correct your mistake. You will not be punished... for that." She giggled again.

"Bill, you're looking a bit uncomfortable there."

"It is uncomfortable, but it's making Mistress Allison happy, so I am honored to suffer for her pleasure."

"Damn, she was so right. You are the perfect sub. Did you know this about yourself?"

"Honestly, Mistress Betty, while my wife was alive, I knew I was somewhat submissive. I kept hoping she would dominate me like in the soft female domination porn I liked to watch. I thought it would never happen, but suddenly the world has opened up, and I am living my kinky fantasy and enjoying it. I can't believe how much deeper into being a male submissive I've gone in just a short amount of time. I appreciate how you and Mistress Alison have helped me embrace this part of me I didn't know was there."

Betty rubbed her leather-covered hands over Bill's naked body and replied, "Did you know Alison has been in love with you for years?"

"I think I was the only one who didn't know that. My kids all knew, and my wife made it quite clear before she died that not only did she know, but that she thought Alison and I should get together. Oops, that Mistress Alison and I should get together." I had no clue that Mistress Alison was a Dominatrix and had a delightful basement furnished with much of the equipment I've seem in the female domination porn I've watched."

Betty commanded, "Roll onto your back."

Bill rolled into his back, and Betty lightly played with his nipples.

She giggled, "You are special, Bill. I have a feeling that you will enjoy even hardcore BDSM as long as Alison is controlling you. I can't wait until she takes you to the club."

Howard shuddered, "That may be a little too much for me." After a long pause during which he enjoyed Betty's stimulation of his nipples, he continued. "So, what is this club?"

Betty explained, "It's actually two BDSM clubs in one location. One side is the Female Dominant only side. Only submissive males are allowed. The action is female on female or female on male. The other side is for both female and male dominates together with their subs. On that side, you get all the combinations; Female on Female, Female on Male, Males on Female, and Male on Male. I'm a switch, so I have enjoyed both sides of the club in both dominant and submissive roles. A lot of people are masked as they play. Alison is well known on both sides of the club as Mistress A. She never switches."

Bill replied, "The two women we met hiking knew her as Mistress A." He then quickly added, "Mistress Betty."

Betty laughed, "You are so funny and adorable. You're working so hard to get your wording of respect right. Your quick corrections are so cute. It will get more natural soon."

Betty pulled on his nipples, and Bill let out a long "Aaahhhh."

Betty giggled and said, "I love how your nipples become stiff with just a little stimulation."

She used her fingernails to flick his stiff nipples. Bill moaned in pleasure.

"I love the sounds you make. Alison is so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one."

"You may not feel so shortly."

Betty liked how, in his current position, his balls were readily available for play as they were trapped in the humbler. She gave them a series of soft, quick taps.

Betty giggled as Bill let out an arrg with each slap.

Betty declared, "Let's get you out of some of these restraints."

She loosened the wing nuts in the humbler and removed it.

"Thank you, Mistress Betty."

"You're welcome, Bill, but I did that for me as I want some cock and then pussy worship when you get out of the trunk."

She unhooked the connection between the cuffs on his wrists and ankles,

Betty directed, "Climb out."

When Bill was out of the trunk, she hooked his wrist cuffs together behind his back and hooked his ankle cuffs together with a hobble chain..

She grabbed the lower zipper on her catsuit and pulled it up to expose her pussy. Betty leaned over the workbench so that her pussy was exposed from her backside and said, "Drive you cock into me."

Bill placed the tip of his penis against her labia lips and drove into her. He noticed that there was a mirror to one side and that Betty was watching him thrust into her.

Betty laughed and said, "It looks like your cock is sheathed deep inside my catsuit. Just like my shock stick."

Bill moaned with the pleasure her pussy gave him.

Betty ordered, "Okay, Bill, stop. Alison said you were not to cum."

Bill made a sound of disappointment as he pulled out.

Betty responded, "Oh, don't be sad, Alison promised me a good fuck later."

She put a pillow on the ground and directed him to kneel on it.

She brought a chair over, placed it in front of him, and sat on it with her legs far apart.

She said, "Okay, tiger, show me your pussy worship talents."

Bill leaned forward and kissed her feet.

Betty patted his head and said, "You are a good sub."

Bill responded by placing a series of soft kisses on the inside of her thighs. He moved back and forth between each leg. Each time he switched legs, he moved closer to his goal.

Betty rubbed her hands on the sides of his head in appreciation. Her breathing became more noticeable as Bill got closer in.

When Bill reached the promised land, he did a series of sloppy kisses on the outside rim of her vulva. He circled it once, twice, and on the third time, his tongue lightly brushed her clitoris before resuming his circling of her vulva.

Betty drew in a deep breath and let out a long moan.

On each circle, Bill's tongue and lips would tease her clitoris. He'd then apply just a little more pressure with his tongue. He started to toggle between licking, kissing, and sucking the different parts of her vulva.

Betty grabbed his head and pushed it harder into her pussy. "Harder!" She demanded.

Bill increased his stimulation of her clitoris.

Betty yelled," Yes, Yes, Yes!" as she felt an eruption of passion sweeping across her body.

Betty squeezed her legs together. The orgasm caused them to shudder against Bill's trapped head. Bill maintained his licking and kisses of Betty's pussy until her body came to rest and relaxed.

Betty grabbed Bill's chin and pulled his face up to look into hers.

"You are one skilled pussy licker. That was one of the best cunnilingus I have ever had. I'm going to ask Alison if you can do that for me on a regular..."

Her words were interrupted by Alison clapping. "Bravo, that was magnificent! I only caught the end. I'll have to watch the security footage later to enjoy the whole session."

Betty smiled, "You didn't tell me how good he was with his tongue. Every woman at the club is going to want a turn. I hope I get to be one of his regulars."

Alison put her hand on the side of Bill's face and replied, "He hasn't agreed to the club... yet. I think he will in time. Well, Bill, what do you think of my outfit?"

"Wow, Mistress Alison, it's magnificent! The burgundy-colored leather makes the whole thing pop. I love how your wonderful hair looks against the leather. You are gorgeous. It appears similar to what Mistress Betty is wearing."

"That is a good observation. They are from the same special custom shop. I see that Betty has already put a hobble chain on your ankles. Let's get you into the basement for the main event. Stand up so we can get you ready."

Alison took the opportunity to flick Bill's nipples. "I love how flicking nipples gives such a strong sexual response. Good job Betty. Bill is in the perfect arousal state."

Alison produced a leather cock strap and ball stretcher. She put one strap around the base of his cock. She pulled down on Bill's ball and placed the two-inch ball stretcher between his cock and his balls. The final touch was a strap between his balls that had a ring on it. She hooked a leash to the ring.

"Follow me, dearest."

She tugged on the leash, and Bill followed Alison and Betty out of the garage.

Bill liked how sexy their leather-covered asses looked. The leather was so form-fitting and tight that their butt cracks and camel toes were completely visible. It was like they were just painted on. The result was that Bill cock continued at full mask.

When they reached the door to the basement, Alison said, "Betty, wait here with Bill." She then proceeded down the steps.

Betty responded, "My pleasure." She ran her hands across Bill's nude body.

When Alison reached the dungeon room containing Samantha, Samantha's back was to the door. Her arms were above her head because the suspension cuffs on her wrists and hands pulled them up. Alison enjoyed how that position displayed her backside. Her feet were flat on the floor, but that would change shortly.

Alison said, "Samantha, I am so pleased you obeyed my command to be with Betty today."

Samantha's body twitched in surprise. She had not heard Alison's approach but quickly recovered and said, "It has been exciting and interesting. This is all so new to me. I can't believe how much I am enjoying this. If you'd asked me a week ago if I would do the things I've done in the last two days and enjoy them, I would have said you were nuts."

Alison came around to the front of Samantha and slipped a hand into Samantha's pussy. "Your body agrees with your statement. You are dripping from excitement."

Alison circled her arms around Samantha and then brought her lips to Samantha's, and a long sensual kiss was shared.

Alison broke off the kiss and said, "Don't worry, my delicious slave. Your pussy juices will not be wasted. However, you may not enjoy all the steps between now and your next orgasm."

"Mistress, your wish is my command."

Alison smiled, "Oh yes, it is." She placed a blindfold on Samantha. "Not seeing will make the next experience more exciting for you. This will be a role play. You are a captive of two female sorceresses. They use pain and sexual pleasure to drain your life force until you are our obedient slave. We will bring a new captive into the dungeon, and that starts the scene. Any questions?"

"Who's joining us?"

"You'll find out later. You won't be disappointed."

Alison pulled on Samantha's chain, and Samantha was quickly balancing on her toes. "I'll be right back with a surprise."

Alison quickly ascended the stairs and caught Bill on his knees, eating out Betty.

Alison laughed and said, "I can't leave you two for a minute without action started."

Bill removed his head from between Betty's legs. "Mistress, I was just giving seconds to Betty for how good she has been to me. Or maybe this is the third lunch for me."

They all laughed at the "Lord Of The Rings" reference.

"Bill, when we go downstairs, you are not to talk. You are to follow my commands without sound until I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Alison grabbed the leash attached to the leather cock strap and ball stretcher and tugged hard on it.

Bill obediently followed.

When they entered the dungeon, Bill almost spoke because of his surprise at seeing his other neighbor, Samantha, strung up nude.

Alice noticed his smile and rethought her immediate plans. She announced, "I think instead of jumping right into the role play, I should let you two have some fun first. Samantha, what did you observe in my backyard that was unusual?"

"Mistress Alison, I saw you and Mistress Betty strap our neighbor Bill to a table and remove all his body hair."

"How did that arouse you?"

"Mistress, I had two reactions. I wanted to help you and Mistress Betty dominate Bill. At the same time, I wished it was me on the table and that you, Mistress Betty, and Bill were dominating me."

"Samantha, if it was within your power to have Bill do anything to you or for you to do anything to Bill, what would that be?"

Samantha took a deep breath, "I'm torn between being tied up while Bill performs cunnilingus on me, while he is also bound, and me deep throating him while we are both bound. I'd also want to be fucked by you and Bill simultaneously. In all cases, you are controlling the action."

Alison removed Samantha's blindfold, announcing, "You get your first option."

Samantha was unaware Bill was in the room and reacted with a start.

Alison queried, "Well, Bill, what do you say to my other submissive?"

Bill swallowed and said, "Hi, Samantha."

Betty said, "Dummy, comment on her nude body."

Bill continued, "You have a beautiful body. I've seen you in a bathing suit, but this is even better."

Alison pulled hard on one of Samantha's nipples, "What about these?" Samantha yelped.

Bill replied, "I like her breast, Mistress."

Betty shook her head and let out a long sigh. "Men."

Alison laughed, "Bill, what is your fantasy with Samantha?

Bill replied, "Whatever pleases you the most."

Alison giggled, "Good answer. Get your face into her pussy now. You have two minutes to give her an orgasm."

Betty started to say, "But that's not.." but Alison waved her silent.

Bill attacked Samantha's pussy. He licked, kissed, and sucked on her clit. He could feel Samantha's juices flowing. Her breathing increased.

He thought he would make it when Alison said, "Times up."

Betty said, "They failed to follow your instructions. Should I string Bill up like Samantha?"

Alison replied, "Yes, please do. And remove the cock and ball straps."

It was not long before Bill hung naked from his arms like Samantha.

Alison ran her finger across Bill's nipples and then Samantha's breasts. "You will not like what is about to start, but if you please me, you'll be rewarded. Betty, let's kiss them and get started."

Alice gave a deep French kiss to Samantha and Betty to Bill. Then they switch partners. When Alison was finishing her kiss of Bill and Betty of Samantha, the two dominatrixes nodded to each other, and suddenly the two subs felt the shock rods going off against their sides.

Both Bill and Samantha yelped.

Alison said, "For this role play, we are pretending that these rods remove a little of your life force each time they are applied to your body. The life force leaving your body feels like an electric shock, which these shock sticks provide, so you won't have to pretend about that. Aren't Betty and I so considerate? Making this role play more realistic."

Bill responded, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Alison said, "Samantha, to make this punishment easier on you, I am going to insert a double penetration vibrator into your pussy and ass. The tool has a third part that covers your clit. It will take your mind off the pain."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Alison lubed up the butt plug part of the vibrator - there was no need to lube up the pussy part as Samantha was wet - and inserted it into Samantha.

She then activated the vibration.

Samantha moaned with pleasure and then exclaimed, "Oh, thank you, Mistress, this feels wonderful!"

Alison turned her attention to Bill, "Bill, you have only one hole, so you just get a vibrating butt plug. But since i am so nice to you, I'll also add a cock ring so you don't have an orgasm.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

She lubed up the butt plug, turned it on, and inserted it. Then she installed the cock ring.

"If the butt plug falls out, I will switch from the kink shock rod to a cattle prod. Trust me; you don't want that."

Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers