The Domme Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women rocked their pussies as the incoming tide of an orgasm crept closer to them.

Samantha loved that Bill was eating his cum out of her pussy. She thought, "I do have a dominant side. I like this."

As Alison rocked on Bill's cock, she grabbed Bill's hands and placed them on Samantha's nipples. "Pull hard, Bill."

Samantha moaned, and her hands went to Bill's nipples and pulled on them.

That was all it took, and the wave of orgasms hit the shore of all three bodies. The women's orgasms were stronger than last time. Bill's wasn't as strong, as he had little cum left, but he still enjoyed it a lot. They shook and moaned together until the orgasm's waves retreated, and they were left in a blissful clam.

Alison sensed that she needed to reestablish her dominance over Samantha, climbed off Bill's cock, and lay on her back on the bed. "Samantha, clean me up."

Samantha got off Bill's face and drove between Alison's legs, and began to suck up Bill's cum from Alison's pussy.

Bill rolled over on his side and watched the scene.

Alison moaned in delight and quickly had an additional orgasm.

When Alison came down, she said, "Let's jump in the shower and get cleaned up."

During their shower, they all took extra time to ensure the other person's privates got thoroughly clean. There was continuous laughter as they cleaned and teased each other.

When the shower was turned off, Bill and Samantha grabbed towels and dried Alison off. Then they attempted to dry each other off.

Alison said, "Bill, while Samantha and I dry our hair, pour us all glasses of wine and bring them here."

Alison laughed, watching Bill's cock bounced as he left to get the wine.

When Bill returned with three glasses of wine, the women were just finishing drying their hair. Alison took her glass and proceeded to sit on her bed. Bill and Samantha joined her.

Alison raised her glass, "To a most wonderful day. I hope this will be one of many,"

Bill and Samantha agreed, and they all downed their wine.

Alison directed, "I am exhausted. It was a wonderful but taxing day. Let's get some sleep. Bill, lay in the middle of the bed, and we'll take either side."

There was some kissing, rubbing, cuddling, fondling, and hugging, but it did not last long. Soon they were all fast asleep, with smiles on their faces. They all had pleasant dreams.

=======

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I just started the outline for part six. The three will enjoy their theater outing and other surprises.