The Domme Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

Alison and Betty then began a random dance of walking around the two suspended nudes and shocking them without warning. Bill's and Samantha's bodies would move away from where they had just been shocked, but almost immediately, they were shocked on the other side of their bodies. Alison and Betty thought this was quite funny and were giggling and laughing. Perspiration began to form on Bill's and Samantha's bodies.

Alison laughed and said, "You can't get away from your punishment. Your life force is draining from your bodies, giving us more power. But please keep trying. Your gyrations are so funny."

Samantha and Bill were soon crying between shocks, and their bodies dripped sweat. Alison and Betty laughed and giggled even harder at Samantha's and Bill's struggles to avoid the shocks.

Suddenly Samantha's body shook with a massive orgasm. Alison and Betty stopped and watched Samantha escape into her erotic rapture as her body shook and wave after wave of ecstasy rolled across her body.

When Samantha's body completed its euphoric gyrations, she hung limply from the suspension.

Alison asked, "Does anyone want to use their safe word?"

Both shook their heads no. Bill added, "You are clearly having fun. Therefore, I am too."

Alison questioned, "Bill, you were amazing. I'm so proud of how you were able to take it all. And what about you, Samantha?"

"Ma'am. That was a powerful orgasm. I guess I am a masochist. That shock stick is interesting. The static shock of electricity isn't really that bad. It does provide a great intimidation factor as the sound and spark are quite impressive. What is it called?"

Betty looked at her stock stick and said, "The name on the side says Tazapper. I do prefer this over a Cattle Prod. It's just enough to get your attention without major pain."

Alison said, "I think my dominatrix side has lost most of its steam.

Betty whispered in Alison's ear, "Can I get fucked by Bill now?"

Alison smiled, "Bill, you owe Betty a pussy orgasm. I'm going to lower you to the ground and she will mount you."

Once Bill was on the group, Betty unzipped her catsuit to expose her pussy again. She directed Bill's cock into her pussy. She immediately began grinding hard.

Betty said, "I'm not going to last long."

Alison said, "That's okay. I wouldn't either after the arousal we just got."

Betty screamed, "Fuck, I'm coming! Yes, Yes, Yes! Oh My God!" as the orgasm shocked her entire body..

Betty remarked, "That was quick but awesome."

Alison said, "That was fun, Let's get Bill and Samantha out of those restraints, and we can try something I haven't done before, which will be pleasant for all. However, we must all be nude for it to work."

Alison and Betty removed Bill's and Samantha's restraints and their vibrators.

When Bill and Samantha were free, Alison said, "Samantha, please quickly help Betty out of her catsuit. Bill, please quickly help me. I am so horny, I want to start the next experience as quickly as possible."

Bill knew the drill and grabbed the top of the zipper on Alison's Catsuit and drew down all the way so that her pussy and pucker hole were exposed. He grabbed the shoulders of the suit and pulled them down.

Alison said, "No pausing this time." As she stepped out of her high heels

Bill drew the shoulder of the catsuit down off her arms and peeled the suit down her legs. Samantha did the same for Betty. Soon they all were in their birthday suits.

Alison said, "This will be a complicated group position, but if we do it right, everyone will have a delightful climax. No one is to thrust until I give the word. Betty, you are the base of our sex pyramid. Put on this feeldoe, then lay on the fuck bench."

The fuck bench was a wide table that supported the person's back. The legs were supported in a V shape which made a person's main sexual organs easily accessible. There also was a detachable support for the head.

Betty got on the table, lying face up.

Alison then instructed Howard and Samantha to add a support that duplicated the shape of the table but put the next person above the person below without their weight being on them. The torso was inclined so that their heads were further apart.

Alison instructed, "Samantha, bend over."

Samantha bent over, and Alison squirted a large amount of lube into her butt hole.

Alison instructed, "Samantha, climb up on this level and position your butt hole over Betty's feeldoe. Lower yourself onto Betty's feeldoe and get it as deep in your ass as you can."

It took a few minutes for Samantha to get into position, but with some assistance from Bill and some wiggling, she got the feeldoe up her ass.

Alison said, "Next, Bill is to lean over Samantha and stick his cock into her cunt. Rest your torso on hers. Go ahead and kiss; it will be hard not to. Remember, no trusting until I say so."

Bill leaned over Samantha, and they passionately kissed as he plunged his cock into Samantha.

Alison then strapped a Feeldoe on and said, "Bill, here comes a literal butt load of lube."

Everyone laughed while Alison squirted lube into Bill's ass.

When she thought she had enough lube in him, She placed a short step stool behind Bill and stepped up on it, which aligned her feeldoe perfectly with Bill's butt hole. She slowly pushed her feeldoe into Bill's ass.

Alison declared, "We're about ready. Betty has a feeldoe in her pussy and Samantha's ass. Bill's cock is in Samantha's pussy, and my feeldoe is in my pussy and Bill's ass. Success in this position is if everyone orgasms. Let's all start thrusting."

To say the results were chaotic would be an understatement. Each person independently thrust with their own timing, which caused most of the thrusts to be unsatisfactory.

Sensing it was not working, Alison said, "Everyone, stop. This is not working. Let's try a different approach. First, Betty will start thrusting, then Samantha will match her thrusts. Once Samantha has a good rhythm, Bill will start his thrusts. I will start mine into Bill's ass once I sense you all are working in harmony. Go ahead and start, Betty."

Betty thrust her feeldoe into Samantha's ass. Samantha easily matched her thrusts. Bill sensed it was time for him to start and added his thrusts to the established rhythms.

Samantha exclaimed, "Alison, this is so much better."

Alison smiled and matched Bill's thrusts.

With everyone working together, the sexual energy quickly rose. Sweat was still dropping from Bill's and Samantha's bodies, and perspiration had started to bead on Betty's and Alison's bodies.

However, from the breathing, it was clear to Alison that Samantha and Bill were ahead of the curve that she and Betty were on.

Alison said, "Bill and Samantha, slow down the depth of your thrusts. I'd like us all to climax together.

It was soon apparent that the effect of the slowdown by Bill and Samantha was allowing Betty's and Alison's passions to catch up.

Alison screamed, "I love pegging you, Bill. Thrusting my cock into your Male vagina is exhilarating."

Bill replied, "Yes, take me hard, Mistress!!"

Betty exclaimed, "Take it in the ass, Samantha!"

Samantha replied, "Pound me, Mistress!"

The moans increased along with the intensity of the sexual comments. "Yes, yes, yes! Harder! Oh my God!"

Alison now sensed they were approaching a crescendo. "Everyone, faster, harder!"

The tempo increased. Beads of sweat now cover their bodies.

Samantha screamed, "I'm coming!" As her body began to spasm in the throes of a massive orgasm.

She was soon joined by the other three. Bill pumped wad after wad of cum into Samantha's love channel. Alison shook as the waves of pleasure broke over her, causing increased stimulation of Bill's prostate, which gave his climax more energy. Betty shuddered and squirted as the climax hit her.

As the energy dissipated, they collapsed on each other.

Samantha said, "I love you all."

Alison replied, "I love you too, baby."

Bill pressed his lips against Samantha's, and they exchanged a passionate kiss.

Betty exclaimed, "Hey, can I get out of being at the bottom of this love pyramid? I want to kiss you all!"

Alison pulled her feeldoe out of Bill's ass and took it off. Bill broke the kiss with Samantha, pulled his cock out of her pussy, and then helped her get her ass off Betty's feeldoe. Then Alison and Bill removed the platform Samantha had been laying on over Betty. Betty got up, and there was one big group hug.

Alison suggested, "Let's all jump in the pool and get this sweat off us."

They all agreed and trooped up the stairs and, in moments, were in the pool.

After a few minutes of splashing each other, they sat together on a submerged bench at the edge of the pool.

Alison jumped out of the pool and said, "I'll be right back."

She returned with four glasses and a large pitcher of lemonade.

They discussed the day as they sat in the cool of the pool.

Samantha said she hadn't had as much fun since her husband died.

Alison asked, "What about you, Bill?"

"So many of my fantasies were fulfilled today. There is not a thing I won't mind doing again."

Alison said, "Don't plan on it tonight. I have exhausted my dominatrix energy. I just want cuddle time... and some sensual sex."

Betty responded, "Same with me. I'm exhausted. Alison, you sure know how to set up some amazing scenes. But right now, I'm looking forward to spending the night alone in my own bed and getting a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with Jessica. She wants us to take Steve to our club and play. Maybe Bill would want to go?"

Bill responded, "I don't think so."

Alison interjected, "Oh, Bill. I think you'd have a fun time. But I'm not going to push you to go.... yet."

At that, they all laughed, including Bill.

The conversation continued until late afternoon.

Bill offered, "I picked up some tri-tip this week. I could barbecue it for dinner."

Samantha said, "I could cut up some fruit for the meal."

Alison shared, "I have some fresh green beans and mushrooms."

Betty said, "If you have an onion and bacon, I have a killer receipt for green beans."

Alison replied, "I do."

Bill added, "I also have some French bread. I could put some garlic butter on it and toast it."

Alison said," All we need is some good wine."

Samantha volunteered, "I have a pretty good selection of wine. I can bring some fine bottles, or I could make some sangria. I have the needed citrus."

They all voted for the sangria.

They got out of the pool. As they left for their own preparations, Alison called out, "Dress for dinner is weekend casual, no nudity."

Samantha replied, "That's taking all the fun out of it." and laughed.

Bill fired up the barbecue, and soon the tri-tip was slowly cooking. About an hour later, everyone converged on the picnic table at Alison's house with their contributions for the meal. They all wore jeans with button shirts. Bill wore sneakers, and the women wore sandals with short heels. Samantha's blouse had only the lower buttons done. Enough to revealed there was no bra.

Alison laughed when she saw her. "Samantha, I should have known you'd push the dress code."

Everyone laughed.

Bill observed, "Last time I was at this table, all my body hair was removed."

Samantha replied, "It was fun to watch you being restrained while they removed your hair. I fantasized that I was helping remove your hair. Alison, I thought you should have ridden him cowgirl when you were done. I would have. And then I enjoyed watching Bill struggle for an hour when you left him here, bound to this table."

Alison asked, "You're right. We should have ridden him cowgirl. Was it really an hour? It seemed much shorter to me."

Betty replied, "That's because you and I were having fun inside."

Bill said, "It wasn't bad at first, but the temperature drops quickly this close to the ocean. I was getting cold."

Alison replied, "I'm sorry about that. Why don't you fuck Samantha and me tonight to make up for it? And Betty, if she wants to stay."

Bill laughed, "I think that would be adequate compensation for my discomfort."

Betty replied, "I'll get a rain check on that fuck. I am tired."

The meal lasted for hours as the friends laughed, shared stories, and had an enjoyable time in each other's company,

When it became dark, Betty excused herself and, after some passionate goodbye kisses, left for home.

It was getting colder, so the three retreated inside to a couch in Alison's living room. Alison sat between Bill and Samantha with her arms over their shoulders.

Bill said, "Alison, we have a musical tomorrow. I still have three tickets, so Samantha, you could join us if you want."

Alison replied, "That would be delightful. Please come, Samantha."

Samantha said, "I haven't been to see live theater since my husband died. I would love to join you. Can we have sex before and after the show?"

Alison shook her head. "What am I going to do with you two? We can't pretend this all didn't happen. How do we proceed from here?"

Bill responded, "I'm good with a mix of serving you as Mistress Alison and being your lover at other times. I'm in love with you, Alison. I have been for a long time. I just didn't realize it. I'm committed to you."

Samantha then answered, "I'm enjoying this sexual playing, but it's only playing for me. You two are my dear friends. I've known for a long time that you two were meant for each other. In one of my last conversations with Diane, before she died, she shared that she hoped you two would realize that you have been in love for years and that you two should marry. I hope we can continue having days like this, but I also want to explore this world more. I enjoyed being submissive, but maybe I'd enjoy being dominant more. I think I would love to torture Bill as you did today. I'm getting wet just thinking of it. I loved being fucked today by Bill. I haven't had a cock in me since my husband died. I hope to get screwed regularly from now on."

Alison replied, "Samantha, I believe you are a switch, like Betty. Hopefully, you'll join in many threesomes and foursomes with us in the future. If you want, I can take you to the club, and you can try out what being a dominatrix is like. We could practice on Bill. He'd enjoy it. But not tonight. Tonight, I want erotic sex with my neighbors."

They all laughed.

Samantha added, "Plus, you told Bill that he gets to fuck both of us tonight, and I am going to hold you to it.

Alison said, "The only question left is, what bed should Bill fuck us in?"

Samantha replied, "Well, there is also the question of position and what the other person does while Bill is fucking one of us. Bill, do you have a preference?"

"I love cowgirl the most, but I also love being face-sat. You two women could mount me one way and then switch after a while.

Alison said, "I am getting wet just thinking about how fun this will be. My bedroom is the closest, so let's go there."

Bill and Samantha enthusiastically agreed with the suggestion.

Alison said, "Here, Bill, take another Viagra. We want you hard for a long time". She handed him a blue pill, and he quickly swallowed it.

Alison said, "I see no reason not to go to my bedroom now." They ran up to Alison's bedroom.

When they arrived, Alison said, "Bill should undress us first. Start with Samantha."

Bill replied, "I'm good with that. Kick off your sandals, and I'll take it from there."

Bill unbuttoned Samantha's blouse first. As it fell open, it revealed what he already knew, that she wasn't wearing a bra. Bill squeezed each breast and nibbled on each nipple.

Alison declared, "Don't forget me!."

Bill replied, "That will never happen."

Bill then passionately kissed Samantha. She returned the kiss with equal vigor.

He then turned his attention to Alison. He unbuttoned her blouse. When it was open, he drew it off her shoulders and completely off. With his hands on her bra, they kissed passionately.

After their lips parted, Bill commended, "See, I didn't forget you."

He went back to Samantha and pulled off her jeans. He then repeated the process and removed Alison's jeans. He removed Alison's bra and said, "Now your breasts match Samantha's."

Both women laughed.

Bill got behind Samantha. He brought his hand down against her side, grabbed the edge of her thong, and pulled it down her leg. Samantha stepped out of it. He hugged her from behind and squeezed her breasts. He then brought one hand down to her clit and rubbed it.

Samantha exclaimed, "Oh, that feels so nice."

Next, Bill got behind Alison. His hands traced down her side, and soon she was stepping out of her thong. He hugged her and lightly pinched her nipples.

Alison exclaimed, "How did you know I love that?"

Bill nibbled on her ear and said, "I pay attention to the subtle hints of the woman I love."

Alison replied, "You are so good to me. Samantha, let's give Bill some attention."

They knelt and pulled off his shoes and socks. They moved their hands up his pants legs and simultaneously met at his groin and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

Then each woman slipped one hand under the bottom of his shirt, and with the other hand, they undid the buttons. They pushed the shirt bottom upward. When they had undone all the buttons, they each grabbed a nipple and pulled on it as they pulled the shirt down his arms.

They undid the buttons on his jeans and pulled his jeans and underwear down his legs. Bill stepped out of his jeans.

Samantha said, "Bill lay down on the bed. I am going to fuck the hell out of you."

Bill lay down on the bed, and Samantha mounted him, cowgirl. Alison lowered her pussy onto his face facing Samantha. She leaned forward and kissed Samantha. They rubbed each other's bodies while maintaining strong movements on Bill's face and cock. Bill's hands rubbed the parts of the women's bodies he could reach.

Bill sucked, licked, and kissed Alison's pussy and clit and matched Samantha's thrusts with his cock. The sounds of the women kissing each other and the moans as they rubbed each other's bodies drove his arousal higher and higher.

However, the women were ahead of him on the arousal curve. The room was filled with their moans and shouts of "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly, Alison pushed her pussy hard against Bill's face, and her juices gushed onto his face. He felt her body shudder as she climaxed.

Samantha yelled, "I'm coming!" and joined Alison in her orgasm.

Bill's cock twitched as he reacted to the women's orgasms. Within moments, he shot his load into Samantha. His moans of pleasure were muffled by Alison's pussy on his face.

Bill's orgasm caused him to suck harder on Alison's clit and thrust harder into Samantha's pussy to maximize the women's and his pleasure. The women continued their movements until their climaxes faded.

Samantha exclaimed, "Oh, that was nice!" Samantha stayed in her cowgirl, enjoying the feel of Bill's cock in her as she recovered from her climax. When her body had recovered, she climbed off Bill and lay next to him.

At the same time, Alison got off Bill's face and lay down on the other side of him.

Alison and Samantha leaned over Bill and kissed each other. Then they began kissing Bill.

Alison put her hand on Bill's cock and said, "Bill, have you ever eaten a creampie?"

Bill asked, "A what?"

"Trust me. You need to try it."

"Samantha, climb up on Bill's face. Bill, lick her pussy clean."

Samantha lowered her pussy filled with Bill's cum, down on his face, "Lick me clean, boy."

Samantha and Alison laughed.

Alison positioned her pussy over Bill's still-hard cock and lowered herself down. "I love how Viagra keeps your cock hard even after an orgasm.

Bill was busy cleaning Samantha's pussy, but not enough to not enjoy the feel of Alison's pussy clamping down on his cock. He discovered that he didn't mind the taste of his cum that his tongue was digging out of Samantha.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers