The Domme Next Door Pt. 07

Story Info
Bill is used.
8.5k words
4.71
11.3k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story contains male submission, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. If you're looking for a lot of detail about sexual acts, this is not the story you're looking for.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Characters:

Bill Howard, 65, Retired, Widower. Diane is his deceased wife. He has discovered that he likes being submissive.

Alison Spencer, 62, Single, Primary Care Doctor, and Next-door Neighbor. Has been a close friend of Bill and his family for decades. She is a dominatrix.

Betty, 42, Single, Head nurse at Alison's practice. She is a switch who has served Alison for years.

Bill and Diane's adult kids. - Jenny (Eldest), Anne (Middle Child), and Randy. They consider Alison their aunt. All are married with kids.

Samantha, 54, Widow. Alison's neighbor on the other side. She is discovering she is a switch that leans submissive. She has a college-age daughter Pamela who is discovering kink sexuality.

======

The sun was streaming through the window when Bill woke up feeling good about how Alison had turned his world around. A week ago, he'd been in a deep depression grieving his late wife's death. Then his wife's best friend and neighbor shocked him out of his listlessness by awakening his submissive desires.

And now he was lying naked on his back with Alison's nude body resting against his. Her head was on his chest, her bare leg wrapped around his body, and her right hand slowly massaged his cock and balls. He could feel her groin pressed against his thigh. He was enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his. The warmth of her body and her delicious scent caused his cock to become hard.

He realized that her cock massage must be what had woken him up.

He felt her face turning up toward his, and they locked eyes as big smiles erupted on their faces.

Alison said, "Good morning, lover boy."

"Good Morning to the wonderful woman who brought me back to the land of the living. The flame of my soul had gone out, and you relighted it. Thank you!"

"My, aren't you philosophical this morning? It's nice to see you smile again."

"It is nice to smile again. I thought happiness would never be mine again."

Alison squeezed his balls, and Bill winced, "Even when I abuse your balls?"

"Alison, even when you take pleasure in abusing me. Without you awakening my submissive side, I don't think I would have come out of my funk."

Alison shifted her body, and they started to kiss. She jerked her head back and said, "Go brush your teeth and then get back in bed."

Bill jumped out of bed, followed by Alison, and after brushing their teeth, they returned to bed.

Alison said, "Now, where were we?" A long session of passionate kissing, hugging, and fondling commenced. Bill's morning wood only got harder.

After about ten minutes, Alison said, "Lay on your back and put your arms against your sides."

Bill complied.

Alison then straddled his hips, facing him. As she lowered her pussy onto his stiff cock, she used her knees to pin his arms against his own body.

As she started to rock her hips, she grabbed his nipples and twisted them.

Bill yelped in pain.

Alison giggled at his discomfort.

She asked, "Are you okay, Lover Boy? Is that too painful? Should I stop?"

Bill replied, "Oh god no!"

"Good, because I didn't plan to stop even if you asked me. I want you to cum for me this morning, so start thrusting harder. Don't make me do all the work." She twisted his nipples again, and Bill yelped.

She sped up her thrusts, and Bill enthusiastically joined her. They were both already so aroused that their urges quickly peaked. Bill and Alison orgasmed together; the pulses of his cock and her pussy drove their pleasure higher.

Alison collapsed onto Bill and delivered a long deep kiss with her hands on either side of his head.

After she was satisfied, she rolled off Bill, freeing his arms, and embraced him from the side.

She said, "I love how your balls go from being pulled into your cock right as you come but quickly drop afterward. It is so sexy."

Bill replied, "I'm glad you enjoy them."

Alison placed her index finger and thumb around Bill's scrotum. "I wonder how many fingers I can get between your cock and balls?"

She added her middle finger around his scrotum, which pushed his balls further away.

"Two fit easily. Now for three."

Alison squeezed her ring finger next to her index finger, and Bill's balls continued their journey away from his cock.

"I think my pinkie will easily fit in."

Bill felt slightly uncomfortable when Alison added her pinkie to her grip on his scrotum.

"Wow!" Alison said, "With my fingers around your scrotum, the result is about the thickness of your cock. And your nuts are just a little larger than your penis head."

She played with his scrotum for a few minutes and then said, "I wonder if your scrotum and nuts could be used as a dildo. The shape would be almost the same if I added some cord where my fingers are. It would be shorter. Ooo, I've got a Kinky idea. Stay here, don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

Alison returned in a few minutes with a short length of 1/4 cloth cord and a condom. She wrapped the cord tightly around Bill's scrotum, starting at the base of his cock and working along his scrotum until she had pushed his balls as far from his cock as she had done with her fingers. "Now, Bill, hold these cord ends in place while I slip this condom over your nuts and the cords."

Bill replied, "I'm not sure I like this idea."

"Bill, you just need to follow my directions because I want to do this."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, Bill, you are such a perfect sub. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mistress."

Alison directed Bill's hand to hold the cord tight as she rolled the condom over his balls and the cord-wrapped scrotum. Bill moaned in pain as the condom pressed on his balls. He repeatedly wrapped his hands around his scrotum to protect them from the pain. Each time Alison carefully moved them aside and reminded him to hold the core ends tightly as she rolled the condom down.

When she was done, and the condom was holding the cords in place, Bill's hands were still trying to protect his nuts.

Alison commented, "Oh, this simply will not do." And grabbed one of his wrists and buckled it to a cuff attached to the bed's headboard.

Bill struggled with her a little. He said, "I don't like where this is going."

She put one hand on the side of his face, kissed him, and said, "Bill, do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you want to say it and stop this?"

After a long pause, he replied, "No. I know you're having fun, and I like you having fun. Even at my expense."

"Good, but please keep on protesting. It makes this even more arousing for me."

"Shit, please don't do this!" He pleaded.

Alison laughed and restrained his other wrist while Bill continued to plead.

"Oh Bill, I get so wet knowing you don't like this."

She then put a strap around his ankles, forcing his legs together. She then tied that strap to the foot of the bed. Bill's cock was getting hard again.

Alison admired her work. "Your scrotum cock looks like a shorter version of your cock. It's just as thick. I wonder if it can get me to come."

She lightly tapped his nuts, and Bill reacted with an ouch.

She lubed up his scrotum cock and his real cock. "This should be fun. I will stroke your cock while I ride your scrotum. I need to get a picture of this. It's so unique. No one at the club will believe me."

She took a picture that included his face and another that showed only his cock and balls.

She climbed onto Bill and lowered her pussy on the scrotum cock.

Bill screamed, "Oh god, that feels like you kicked me in the nuts." He then continued his protests.

Alison put her hand around his well-lubed cock and stroked it slowly while rocking her hips.

Bill felt his nuts being lightly hit each time. It wasn't as bad as being kicked in the balls, but it wasn't a walk in the park. It hurt.

Alison, however, was having a marvelous time. Watching Bill experiencing pain was causing her arousal to ramp up quickly despite the unsatisfactory friction of the short scrotum cock against her pussy walls. She knew watching Bill was enough to enable her to come this way. It took a while, but eventually, she had a small orgasm. Bill's cock has gone soft despite her stroking it because of the constant hits by her pussy against his balls.

Nevertheless, she laughed at the whole kinky situation, but it was more like getting fuck by a short dildo.

With Bill's scrotum dick still inside her, she asked, "So how was it for you, Bill?"

He moaned and replied, "My nuts feel like they have been kicked a hundred times. It's okay when you don't move, but each thrust is a new hit."

She lifted her pussy off his scrotum cock and lay next to him. "I could tell you weren't enjoying it as your cock got soft, but it was super kinky. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, famished."

Alison replied, "Okay, I'll bring you something." And she left the room.

"Wait! Aren't you going to release me first?" He yelled, but she had already disappeared.

Time passed slowly as he lay there with his balls hurting. With his scrotum still wrapped in a cord and his nuts and scrotum covered with a condom, he got no relief.

Eventually, he could smell bacon cooking and fresh coffee being brewed. Not long after that, Alison walked with a tray with two plates containing scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, and sliced melon. Plus, two mugs of coffee and two glasses of orange juice. She was still nude, which Bill appreciated.

Bill remarked, "That smells great, thank you!"

Alison put the tray down, lifted Bill's head, and placed two pillows under it.

Bill was puzzled, "Aren't you going to release me to eat?"

Alison kissed him and said, "No, for several reasons. One, I want to feed you to show how much I care for you. Two, I may never form your scrotum into a cock again. It wasn't very satisfying. I googled it, and there was very little porn about it. There is much about binding up a scrotum but little about using it as a cock. Third, I talked to Samantha, but I will tell you about that after you eat."

Alison got a fork full of eggs and carefully placed it in his mouth. She anticipated his wants and slowly fed him and herself a delicious meal. She's even salted his eggs the way he liked them. It drove home how well she knew him and loved him. They carried on a delightful conversation. Bill realized there was something very satisfying about being bound up and being lovely taken care of.

When they finished, he asked, "So tell me about Samantha. What's up?"

Alison replied, "I'm sure you remember last night we discovered that Alison's daughter, Pamela, had broken up with her boyfriend. The reason is that the boyfriend wanted her to tie him up and spank him. It freaked her out. It turns out that Pamela has wanted to dominate men for a long time but thought it was an immoral thing to do. Samantha assured her it wasn't. They spent hours talking about kink and Samantha's enjoyment of it. They watched some BDSM porn, and it was clear that Pamela liked the FemDom porn the most. She is interested in learning to be a dominatrix before she goes back to her boyfriend, but there is a problem. Well, maybe not a problem but an opportunity. You see, she is a virgin. She doesn't want her boyfriend to know she is a virgin, but she does want to have sex with him while he is tied up. Anyway, long story short, she knows about you and would like to be deflowered by you while you are under the control of three Dominatrixes; Pamela, Samantha, and me. Are you up for it?"

"Alison, you should know by now that whatever you want is what I want. I'll do it only if you want me to."

Alison kissed him and said, "You are so sweet. I am never letting you go. Samantha is coming over now to plan how we'll do this, and then in an hour, we'll get Pamela ready to be a Dominatrix."

Samantha arrived almost immediately after Alison finished talking. She was dressed in jeans, a button shirt and sneakers. She looked at Bill and exclaimed, "That is so hot. You made a dildo out of his scrotum. I've seen dildos that can be attached to testicles, but never anything like this."

Alison said, "Strip, and then try riding his scrotum. It's a different feeling than a regular dildo. For Bill, it's more like being lightly kicked in the balls. It's fun hearing him react to the pain."

Bill screamed, "Oh, please don't, Samantha."

Samantha looked at Alison and asked, "Should I not?"

Alison replied. "Samantha, Bill has the same safe words as you. Did you hear him use a safe word?"

"No."

"His pleading is just part of the game. Go ahead. Lose the clothes. Try out his scrotum cock. It doesn't do much, but it's unique."

Samantha shed her clothes and lowered her pussy onto Bill's scrotum cock.

Bill let out an ouch.

Samantha said, "You're right. It's not even a decent dildo."

She rocked on it a few more times and then stopped. "Can I sit on his cock instead?"

Alison replied, "Not yet. I've got a kinky idea. He has two cocks, right? Let's get them into our pussies."

Samantha agreed, and Alison climbed in front of her. She tried lowering her pussy down onto Bill's cock, but that pushed Samantha off the scrotum cock.

Alison said, "That's not working. Let me bend all the way forward."

After much maneuvering and laughter, they finally managed to get both their pussies filled. They started to thrust, and Samantha popped off the scrotum cock.

All three laughed.

Alison said, "If the scrotum cock was longer, it might work. You'll need to show me where you saw the scrotum-attached dildo. I think I want to try that." She got off Bill's cock, which had softened.

Samantha replied, "It's something like ball, or is it cock dildo, or maybe just dil at the end. No, wait, I know it ends in do. By the way, since you're off Bill's cock, could I use it now?"

Alison said, "Go ahead. Just don't let him cum. We need to save his cum for Pamela. But with his balls pulled down by the cord wrapped around his scrotum, he probably won't be able to orgasm."

Samantha stroked Bill's cock a few times, and it quickly got hard.

Samantha began a vigorous thrusting. She was seriously aroused, and it did not take long before her body rocked with an orgasm. She collapsed onto Bill's chest. Bill could not come as his balls were pulled down by the cord wrapped around his scrotum.

Alison unhooked Bill's cuffs and then helped Samantha off Bill. She pulled off the condom on his scrotum, and the cord came off quickly.

Bill released a long breath of relief as the strain on his balls was released.

Alison addresses Samantha. "Samantha, tell Pamela to be in your bedroom and look out the window."

Samantha picked up her phone and got her daughter to go to her bedroom window. Samantha told her that she'd know when she could leave the window.

Alison kissed him and said, "Thank you for the unique experience. Now go over to your house, shower, shave, and put on some clothes you wouldn't mind being cut off. Be in the dungeon here in thirty minutes, and we'll prepare you for Samantha's daughter Pamela. Don't bother putting on your clothes that are here. I want you to go through the backyard nude. However, I do want some things on you."

Alison cuffed his hands before him and put a hobble chain on his ankles.

Alison said, "I haven't locked these cuffs on as you'll need to remove them to dress. Put them back on when you are done."

Bill replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

Alison smacked him in his ass and said, "Off you go."

Bill shuffled off.

Pamela wondered about her Mom's direction to go to her bedroom window. So much had changed for her since her Mom got home last night. She now realized that her boyfriend wanting her to spank him was precisely what she wanted. Her Mom had introduced her to the world of female domination. They had watched hours of FemDom porn. Her mom told her she liked switching between being dominant and submissive. They had also watched some female submissive porn that her mother enjoyed but didn't appeal to her. She saw a whole new world opening up to her, and today she would get to dominate her neighbor's submissive male and lose her virginity.

The bedroom window had a great view into Alison's backyard. She saw the back door of Alison's house open, and a naked Mr. Howard came shuffling out. He had a chain between his legs which limited him to tiny steps. His hands were cuffed in front of him. She observed that his hard dick was bouncing as he moved. She appreciated his body. He was in excellent shape. She felt herself getting aroused as she anticipated dominating and using him later that day.

She put her hand down her pants and rubbed her clit as she watched him struggle to get across the lawn, limited to small steps.

Her phone rang. It was her Mom. She answered it. "Hi, Mom. I'm enjoying Mr. Howard's nude shuffling."

Samantha replied, "Honey, while he is a sub, you must call him Bill, Slave, or Sub."

Pamela giggled, "This is so hot. Bill's body is delicious. Is he really going to let me use him as you and Dr. Spencer teach me how to be a dominatrix?"

"Honey, You're 21. You can call her Alison. You only need to call her Dr. Spencer in her office, and yes, Bill feels honored to help you."

She saw how hard it was for the naked Bill to open the gate and giggled. "I love your idea to dominate him before I lose my virginity. I find it hot that I will first fuck him. Thank you and Alison for arranging this."

Pamela smiled as Bill made it through his back door. "That was fun. It's got my motor running for today's activities. Thanks, Mom."

"I'm glad you liked it, Pamela. Now, get over here so Alison and I can dress you. You're going to love the outfits we have picked out."

Pamela quickly made her way over to Alison's house.

Alison greeted her with a big hug. Alison said, "Pamela, I am so honored that I will help you learn to be the dominatrix and then make losing your virginity a positive experience. It wasn't for me. I wish I had had your opportunity."

"Dr. Spencer... I mean Alison... wow, it is strange to use your first name."

Alison replied, "You're 21. You're an adult. I prefer you call me Alison. We are going to prepare you from your skin out. We'll make you into a beautiful, sensual, unforgettable dominatrix. To start, you need to strip so we can inspect your body."

Pamela removed her clothes.

Alison said, "Turn around slowly."

Samantha and Alison studied her nude body as she turned.

Alison said, "As your doctor, and someone who cares for you, I want to check your vagina before we proceed. Sit on that chair and lift and spread your legs up. I have a chair with stirrups in the basement if you want me to use that."

Pamela said, "No, I can give you access here." and sat down, leaning back in a chair.

Alison shined a light in Pamela's vagina and said, "You still have a hymen. You may feel some pain when it breaks, but the pain won't last long."

Pamela responded, "I'm looking forward to that confirmation that I am no longer a virgin."

Alison asked, "Have you ever had an orgasm?"

Pamela replied, "Yes, I enjoy playing with my clit and tits at the same time. I love the feeling of release that it gives me."

Samantha asked, "When did you discover masturbation?"

Pamela replied, "My friend Sue had a girls-only party in eighth grade. During that party, she shared how wonderful it was to have an orgasm. She demonstrated how easy it was, and then one by one, all the girls tried it. I could not believe how good it felt. However, the next week some of the girls were saying it was a perversion to masturbate. So I pretended to agree with them and hid that I was doing it as I didn't want to be known as a pervert. Even Sue said she'd stop doing it.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers