The Domme Next Door Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWACK.

Bill yelped, "Two. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

On the tenth hit, Bill yelped and said, "Ten, Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another with something different?"

Alison had just arrived with a handful of items and had placed them next to Pamela.

"Pamela rubbed his butt and said, "Since you asked so nicely, I will grant your wish."

She picked up a paddle.

SWACK.

Bill yelped and said, "Eleven. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

SWACK.

Bill yelped, "Twelve. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

On the twentieth hit, Bill yelped and, with a slight sob, said, "Twenty; thank You, Pamela. May I please have another with something different?"

Pamela remarked, "I hope you are having as much fun as me." She reached between her legs and felt Bill's cock. "You're getting harder. You love this, don't you?"

Bill replied, "Yes, Pamela, I do."

She picked up a wooden spoon.

SWACK.

Bill yelped and said, "Twenty-One. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

SWACK.

Bill yelped, "Twenty-One. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?" Bill began to cry.

On the Thirtieth hit, Bill yelped and, through sobs, said, "Thirty. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another with something different?"

She picked up a riding crop.

SWACK.

Bill screamed and sobbed, "Thirty-One. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

SWACK.

Bill sobbed, "Thirty-Two. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?" Bill began to cry.

On the fortieth hit, Bill yelped and, through sobs, said, "Forty. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another with something different?"

She picked up a cane.

SWACK.

Bill screamed and sobbed, "Forty-One. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

SWACK.

Bill sobbed, "Forty-Two. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another?"

On the fiftieth hit, Bill was sobbing uncontrollably. He said, "Fifty. Thank You, Pamela. May I please have another with something different?"

Pamela looked at Bill's butt. There was some blood on it where the cane had broken the skin. She looked at Alison, and Alison shook her head.

Samantha brought Pamela a tube of healing gel.

Pamela rubbed the healing gel into Bill's butt and said, "You did such a great job. Let me take care of you, and then there will be a reward."

When Bill had stopped crying and the soothing gel had been rubbed well across his butt, Alison came over and kissed him. "You are the best thing in my life."

Alison then addressed Pamela, "How does it feel dominating a man?"

Pamela replied, "I think I was born to be a dominatrix. I am so aroused. I want to feel a cock in me."

Alison laughed, "I think that can be arranged. Bill, get off Pamela's lap and lay on the floor."

Bill complied.

Samantha tied a rope to his ankle restraints, while Alison did the same to his wrist restraints. They stretched the ropes to hooks on either side of the room in the baseboard. They pulled in on the ropes to stretch Bill out.

Alison said, "Pamela, your mom, and I will help you and Bill have a massive orgasm But to do that, we need you to remove your blouse, skirts, and the cups from your corset."

Once Pamela had removed the items, Samantha said, "Sit on his face to get yourself ready Bill knows what to do When you feel the first stirrings of an orgasm, move to his cock, and we'll coach you from there."

Pamela stood over Bill, facing his feet. She lowered her naked cunt to his lips. Bill immediately worked his tongue and lips around Pamela's vulva. She enjoyed watching Bill's cock quiver as he serviced her. Alison and Samantha worked their mouths on her nipples. With their hands, they stimulated Bill's nipples. Pamela soon felt the first tingling of an oncoming orgasm. She stood up and stood above Bill's rigid cock.

Samantha said, "Homey, as you lower yourself on Bill's cock, you'll feel a moment of pain when your hymen is breached. Just rest for a short while and then continue the process. In the meantime, we'll give Bill more visual stimulation."

Samantha and Alison removed their blouses, skirts, and the cups of their corsets.

Bill drank in the sight of the three women with their breasts exposed above their black corsets. Their legs encased with black sheer stockings held up by straps attached to the bottom of their corsets, framing their naked pussies. Their black high heels gave them the final sexual goddess look.

Bill said, "I think I have died and gone to heaven."

The women laughed.

Alison replied, "This is your heaven on earth."

Pamela lowered herself onto Bill's cock. Alison kneeled next to Pamela, kissed her, and stimulated her breasts with her hands. Samantha bowed down and touched Bill's nipples to play with them softly. She engaged Bill in a long passionate French kiss.

Pamela let out a small yelp as her hymen was ripped open Alison looked Pamela in the eyes and said, "Congratulations, You're not a virgin anymore. Are you okay?"

Pamela exclaimed, "That was nothing. I'm ready to rock the world!" She lowered herself entirely onto Bill's cock.

Alison said, "Just rock and thrust back and forth. Your body will give you all the feedback you need."

Alison returned to massaging Pamela's breast and kissing her.

Bill quickly met Pamela's movements with corresponding thrusts. Pamela's and Bill's moans of pleasure filled the room and quickly grew in intensity.

Pamela screamed, "Oh my god, I think I'm coming."

Bill's cock began to vibrate as Pamela's vagina spasmed.

A surge of emotion racked Pamela's body as her orgasm hit her, and Bill's cock began to shoot loads of cum into her love channel.

Pamela felt she now knew what water felt like when it went over a waterfall. The uncontrolled hurtling into space. The feeling of free fall while rushing downward to a violent but satisfying end. Nothing could interrupt her orgasm's progression.

Bill's hips thrust upward with each new eruption from his cock. The walls of Pamela's vagina used the energy from Bill's ejections to drive her orgasm higher. All she could do was scream in pleasure.

Pamela felt that her orgasm had gone on forever, but it was only for a few minutes. Her body stopped rocking, and she sat motionless as Bill's cock went from hard to soft.

When Bill's cock had gotten so soft that it slipped out, she said, "That was fucking amazing Is a penis orgasm always that good?"

Bill quipped, "It is with me."

Alison shook her head and said, "Bill! What am I going to do with you? You are such a brat."

Samantha giggled, "No, it will not always be that amazing. Alison, Bill, and I worked hard to ensure that your deflowering would be one of the best experiences of your life."

Alison and Samantha removed Bill's restraints, and they helped him and Pamela to the couch.

Alison brought four glasses of margaritas from the frig and passed them out.

Alison asked, "How was the whole experience, Pamela?"

I look forward to seeing my boyfriend when I return to school tomorrow. I am going to turn his ass red and fuck him senseless He'll be begging for more, but for the rest of the day, could we have lots of regular sex with you all and sleep together tonight?"

.

Alison replied, "That could be arranged." And that is what happened.

========

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. It will be a while until I write another chapter on this story as I have to continue 'A Covid Journey.' I also have two other stories I'm working on. I plan as least one more chapter of this story when Alison takes Bill to her BDSM club,