All Comments on 'The Domme Next Door Pt. 07'

by Howardw41

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fmp0927fmp09279 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Bill took more abuse than I'm comfortable with but as long as it's consensual I'm okay with it. I enjoyed the CBT aspects and really appreciate you not including any humiliation. Not sure why so many writers think humiliation is necessary, I much prefer your treatment of Bill's submission as a gift to be cherished.

Howardw41Howardw419 months agoAuthor

That you for your comment. The story did get a little rougher as I wrote it, but I’m trying to create a super dominatrix in Pamela for sone future story ideas I have.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

" She doesn't want her boyfriend to know she is a virgin, but she does want to have sex with him while he is tied up. Anyway, long story short, she knows about you and would like to be deflowered by you"... like the series, but why do I feel that such a statement would be uttered by no one, ever? Things are getting more and more fantastical.

ph1lboyph1lboy8 months ago

absolutely gutted, scrolled down for part 8, noooooooo

really enjoyed the story and started yesterday so hope there's more to come. Hope your health gets better, thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories and a rarity in such stories, that a dominatrix respects, cares and does not humiliate her subordinate, and this style suits me better than turning him into a rag and a piece of furniture without any empathy. And often in these stories the wives are sadistic, and in the end they cheat on their husbands, assuring them that they love them, which seems totally mean to me. Great story, more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHowardw41@Howardw41
I apologize for the long delays between parts. I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting each part. I also come up with new ideas which divert me for a period of time as I write enough down so I don’t lose the idea. My goal is to make the action between people who love each...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES