The Donation

Story Info
Medical science is in need of a special specimen.
11.1k words
4.75
27k
48
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for coming in today, Michael," the doctor spoke as she shook his hand warmly, "its good to finally meet you. Please, have a seat."

She gestured to a chair across from her desk and proceeded to move to hers. Mike took his seat obediently. Although he had been to the clinic many times, he had never been in Dr. Swan's office before. Actually, he had never even met her.

She was younger than he had imagined the head of a university research department would be. He put her at about 35, no more than 40. Although she was wearing the standard white lab coat, she appeared in shape for he age, maybe even on the thin side.

"I believe Anna went over most everything with you over the phone," She stated after they were both seated.

"Yeah, I think so," Mike replied.

"Good, these are the standard release forms, similar to the ones you signed for your regular donations," Dr. Swan said as she pushed some papers across the desk toward him.

Mike leafed through them feigning interest.

"Um," he wasn't sure how to approach the subject, "the nurse I spoke with on the phone mentioned..."

"Oh of course," she interrupted, "I almost forgot."

Dr. Swan shuffled through the scattered papers on her desk before retrieving a pale pink one.

"I'm so glad you have agreed to take part in our trial collection," she said smiling at him as she passed him the paper, "we have very few candidates who qualify, and even less who sign on. I do hope you find this number satisfactory."

Mike sucked in a breath when he saw the number scrawled on the Compensation of Donation sheet. He had been donating sperm to the clinic off and on for a few years now, and this was nearly twenty times what he had been paid in the past.

"Now the pricing structure for pre-seminal fluid is a little different than for whole semen," Dr. Swan spoke after giving Mike a few seconds to collect himself, "instead of by the session, you are paid by the amount of fluid collected."

"Yes," Mike stammered, "yes, the nurse on the phone mentioned that too."

"Excellent," she continued, "but just so you understand, the typical male produces very little per session. This number is for each milliliter collected."

Mike stared blankly.

"You see, the experiments we need this sample for are very sensitive. Even the slightest contamination of semen will render the sample unusable."

Mike was already going over in his head what he would buy with his new found wealth.

"Luckily you have two things working in your favor, Michael. First, we have a large amount of data from you, based on all your previous donations. This is how we identified you as an over producer."

She paused for a reaction from Mike, who gave none.

"Secondly," she continued, "due to a collaboration with the neurology department, we have developed a way of monitoring your arousal electronically and in real-time. Again, your past donations have helped us accurately map your brain patterns during, and leading up to, climax."

"Oh," Mike interjected, "that's what the weird head gear was that you guys had me wear sometimes."

"Precisely!" Dr. Swan exclaimed, happy to see Mike was starting to follow along. "Using all that data we have developed a collection system that will assist us in keeping you in the perfect state of arousal for pre-seminal fluid production."

"Wait, so your saying you're going to pay me this," Mike pointed to the number on the paper in front of him, "for pre-cum?"

"As much as you can give us," Dr. Swan replied, "but I have to warn you, many of our previous donors have found the process...uncomfortable."

"Painful?" Mike sounded worried.

"No, no, no" Dr. Swan replied assuredly, "simply the act of not being able to climax, for an extended period, had many of our donors, well, frustrated."

"I think I'm following you now," Mike wasn't sure he was.

"For that reason we have built a safe word into our program. On the last page of the consent forms you'll find a place to choose your unique safe word. We will enter that into our collection system before we begin. If at anytime you want to quit, simply say that word out loud, and the system will cease."

Mike was looking over the documents more carefully now.

"I need to remind you though," the doctor said lowering her glasses some, "the collection system will defiantly do its job. The longer you can hold out, the larger this," she leaned forward and laid a finger on the Compensation of Donation, "will become."

With Dr. Swan leaning over the desk to touch the dollar figure, Mike could see right down the top of her lab coat. Although the doctor was not well endowed, he was surprised that she wore no undershirt. Only a white lacy bra held her breasts firmly in place.

Mike, realizing he was staring, snapped his eyes back up to Dr. Swan's face. She was looking at him over her thick glasses, with the slightest smirk on her face. She tapped the paper again causing his gaze to be drawn back to the number.

"So basically," he stammered trying to regain his composure, "the longer I hold out and don't cum, the bigger the check?"

"You're getting it now," Dr. Swan said satisfactorily, "but its even easier than that. We won't let you climax. Unless of course you ask us to stop," she interjected quickly, "no one is asking you to commit to anything, hence the safe word."

"So wait," Mike was trying to wrap his mind around all of this, "what's this 'collection system' you keep referring to?"

"I'm so glad you ask," Dr. Swan replied clasping her hands excitedly, "it's really a breakthrough in bio-engineering! It has been an inter-disciplinary effort with us, neurology, and the engineering departments. We are all really proud of it."

She paused waiting for a reaction. Mike pretended to be impressed.

"Like I said before," she continued, "it monitors the patient's brain waves to determine the change in arousal. Based on that feedback, it will precisely adjust the manipulation of the extraction mechanisms."

"Extraction mechanisms?"

"Oh, those," the doctor waved off his question, "they are basically modified sex toys. The real achievement has been in their control mechanisms. By tying them to your brain patterns, we are able to control finely tuned servo motors to deliver just the right amount of stimulation, at just the right time. This will keep your Cowper gland at peak performance."

"Cow herd gland?"

"No, cow-PER or bulbourethral gland. It is the small pea shaped gland that produces the pre-seminal fluid we are trying to collect."

She paused for a moment studying Mike, trying to read which way he was leaning with his decision. The silence lasted only a few seconds before Mike leaned over a picked up the pen that was lying next to the consent forms.

"Excellent!" Dr. Swan exclaimed genuinely happy. She proceeded to direct Mike on where to sign and where to initial. Eventually they came to the safe word selection page.

"It can be whatever you choose," she instructed, "and its actually better if you make it something unique, something you won't say accidentally in the heat of the moment."

Mike nodded as an idea came to him and he wrote it down. Dr. Swan looked down at the paper and smiled uncomfortably.

"Really," her voice slightly lowered, "that is what you want?"

"Yeah," Mike smiled at her, "I don't plan on using it anyhow, but I definitely won't forget it."

Dr. Swan felt heat in her cheeks as her face flushed from Mike's comment. She hurriedly collected the papers and turned around to file them in an effort to hide her face. Mike smiled, pleased at himself that he could embarrass the head of the university's medical research department so easily. He wondered if she was going to be the one in charge of collecting his donation. In previous visits he was usually given a cup and a computer and left alone. There were a few times where a nurse would assist. These involved him building up to the point of orgasm alone, and then a nurse would come in with the collection jar and catch his release. He was told this was for chain of custody purposes only. The nurses never did touch him, but just a nurse being there gave him a thrill. One even stared him in the eyes has he came. Alicia was her name, and the entire time she never broke eye contact with him. Somehow she caught each pulse of his seed in her small vial without missing a drop.

"Well I think that's all taken care," Dr. Swan spun around from the filing cabinet snapping Mike out of his trance. "Would you like to begin now? I think we can have everything prepped and ready for you in only a couple of minutes."

"Let's do it," Mike tried to mask his nervousness with excitement.

Dr. Swan pressed the call button on her desk phone.

"Has the pre-seminal collection room prepped for Mr. Michael Donley?"

"Almost doctor," the static filled voice of the woman on the other end replied, "Alicia is still setting it up. She said she would text you when its ready."

"Excellent," Dr. Swan was beaming, "well do you have anymore questions for me about the process? Alicia is very thorough so it make take a few additional minutes for her to go through her checks."

Dr. Swan leaned back in her office chair and crossed her legs. This caused her lab coat to hike up just past her knee, revealing the top of her sheer black stockings. Mike tried not to look but the way she casually bounced her foot, wearing its high black pump, kept drawing his attention.

"Um, Alicia will be assisting?" Mike asked trying to think of something to talk about besides Dr. Swan's thighs.

"Oh yes, she has been instrumental in working on the pre-seminal collection system," Dr. Swan replied as she switched her crossed legs. This caused the lab coat to split even more revealing her mid thigh. "We are all very excited about how you will perform. The way she's worked your brainwave data into the program is very promising."

Dr. Swan's phone buzzed on the desk. She uncrossed her legs in order to lean forward to pick it up. Since it was only buttoned as low as her hip, the lab coat fell to her sides, now exposing her entire thighs and the very edges of her hip. On top of that, in her hurry to grab her phone, she left her knees about shoulder width apart. Mike now had a clear view of her white lace panties which were the perfect match to her bra.

Mike swallowed nervously has his cock stirred. He couldn't tear his eyes away, especially once he noticed the crease her labial lips made in the fabric.

"Looks like we are all ready," Dr. Swan bounced out of her seat and set her phone back on her desk.

Mike stood up as well but not nearly as quick. His cock was pushing a noticeable bulge in his jeans, and Dr. Swan glanced down at it briefly.

"I'm glad you are as excited as we are," she smirked as she led him out of her office and down the hall to the collection room.

The collection room was much larger than the standard examination room. It was approximately the size of the lobby, but the furniture was much different. There was a black laboratory bench, complete with sinks and a fume hood. It spanned the length of one wall and was cluttered with electronics, glassware, and other random mechanical parts and pieces. The opposite wall was covered with the hundreds blinking LEDs from a multitude of server racks. Any available wall space was filled with cabinets and shelving.

The centerpiece of the room however was a large padded examination table. It was elevated about five feet off the floor with about half a dozen steps leading up to it from the right side. Underneath was an alcove where Alicia sat on an adjustable shop stool. She was busying herself with a machine that was mounted underneath the table at one end. The machine was a series of wires and tubes attached to what looked like a mechanical arm.

"Is everything about ready?" Dr. Swan spoke to get Alicia's attention.

"What?" Alicia answered surprised, unaware that they had entered the room. She swiveled on her stool to face them, "I didn't see you come in there. Yes, yes, everything is set and ready to go."

She scooted out from under the table and walked over to the lab bench. She was younger and shorter than Dr. Swan, but was wearing and identical lab coat. Her's however hugged her chest and hips a little tighter than the doctor's. She also wore heels, but hers were a dark shade of pink.

She picked up a headband and handed it to Dr. Swan. The headband was elastic black but had veins of metallic silver running through it in random patterns.

"This will pick up your brain waves and send them to our computer for analysis," Dr. Swan instructed Mike, "you will need to wear this throughout the entire process."

Mike lowered his head toward her and she fitted it on. It was snug but not uncomfortable.

"Now Michael," Alicia spoke up, "if you will remove your pants and undergarments, I will hang them up here next to the door."

Alicia had a hanger in her hand and both stood, waiting for Mike to disrobe.

"Um, alright," he removed his shoes but hesitated at his belt. Normally this part he did alone, but both women simply stood in front of him, waiting patiently.

"Don't be embarrassed Michael," Dr. Swan spoke first, "we will both be in the room for most of the donation process so the sooner we get comfortable with each other the better."

"Right," Mike replied. Resigned to his fate he unbuttoned his fly and dropped both his pants and boxers to the floor. Alicia's eyebrows lifted slightly as Mike's semi-erect member was exposed. Dr. Swan was unmoved. When Mike stepped out of his pants and Alicia dropped down to collect the clothing. Mike couldn't help but recognize that in this position Alicia's face was only inches from his semi-erect member.

"Come, come Alicia," Dr. Swan interrupted the moment, "hang up those clothes and get into your position. Mike, if you would climb up onto the table please."

Alicia stood directly up and looked Mike straight in the eyes for a second before moving off toward the clothes rack. Mike then proceeded to climb the stairs and crawl onto the table. The firm blue padding compressed underneath him like firm memory foam. The padding was molded with indentations for the human body. There were grooves for his legs, arms, torso and head. The most noticeable feature was the hole in the table set right at the crotch location.

"Go ahead and lay face down," Dr. Swan instructed from below, "and place your genitals in the access port please."

Dr. Swan sat at the lab bench with her back to the table, crouched over a laptop. Mike peered over the edge of the table just in time to catch Alicia, back on her stool, rolling underneath him. He hesitated for just a moment as doubt began to creep into the back of him mind. He pushed it away easily with a shrug and assumed the face down position Dr. Swan requested. His cock and balls, inserted gently through the hole, now hung freely underneath the table.

Alicia immediately got to work. After donning a pair of nitrile gloves, she pressed a few buttons on the complex machine next to her. A screen flared to life and immediately the steady hum of fans and motors filled the lab. At the same time a small monitor illuminated next to Mike's head. Mike could now see a live feed of Alicia, and the various mechanical gadgets, underneath him.

She positioned a clear cylindrical tube from the machine next to her. It was firmly attached to a mechanical arm with dozens of various colored tubes and wires wound along its length. She squirted a generous amount of lubricant into it before positioning it in front of Mike's cock.

"I am ready Doctor," Alicia's voice crackled through the monitor. Dr. Swan, still seated at the bench watching her own feed depressed a button on her headset.

"Mike, everything is set," he heard Dr. Swan reply, also through the monitor speaker, "you should be able to watch everything through the monitor at the head of the table. We can hear you as well if you need anything. Remember just give your safe word when things get to be too much and we can end."

"I understand," Mike replied.

"Good," Dr. Swan sounded pleased. At the same time two numbers appeared at the bottom of his monitor. One ready '0.0 mL' and the other '$0.00'.

"If you look at your screen you'll see the total amount of your donation this session. We've come to learn we will typically get a larger donation when the donor can see how much he has earned."

"Sounds good," Mike responded.

"Excellent! Alicia please begin."

At that Alicia shook her head in the affirmative and slipped the clear cylinder onto Mike's member. The tube slipped over him easily and Mike noticed how warm and moist it felt. He also found it extremely erotic being able to watch his entire length become engulfed in the crystal clear tubing. He cock twitched in pleasure as Alicia slid the device all the way to his pelvis.

When she was satisfied with the positioning, she reached over to a toggle switch on a nearby panel. Mike swore he saw her look into the camera and wink before flipping it. Immediately he felt a light, pulsing suction tugging on his cock.

At the same time Alicia placed an odd looking black box over his hanging testicles. As his balls disappeared into the box, he felt a similar suction, however this was constant and meant only to secure the box around his sack. The inside of this box also felt warm and moist like the cylinder over his cock. When Alicia flicked on a second toggle it activated what felt like two small fingers which gently poked into his balls. The fingers then moved in an unpredictable pattern around each testicle, rolling and kneading ever so slowly.

Meanwhile both the suction pressure and frequency on his cock had been gradually increasing. Mike could feel his breathing getting heavier as his pleasure built. He could also just make out the very beginning tingle of a climax at the base of his cock. No sooner did he make this realization did the suction pulses slow and the mechanical fingers massaging his balls pause.

"We are passed the initiation phase doctor," Alicia said through the monitor.

Dr. Swan, who had been busying herself with work on a separate monitor looked over at a display of graphs and nodded.

"Very good," she said, "continue with the standard procedure. Mike, the computer is going to continue it's extraction algorithms for as long as you wish. O, look!" She exclaimed, "you've already produced some pre-seminole fluid, very good!"

Mike noticed the numbers on the monitor increase by 0.5 mL, as did the dollar figure across from it.

"Alicia will stay and continue to monitor your progress as I have other patients to see today. I will come back and check on you a little later if you are still going strong."

"Thanks doctor," Mike responded huskily. He was extremely aroused and horny. Both Dr. Swan and Alicia smirked at the change in his tone.

"If you need anything at all please let Alicia know," she said as she grabbed her laptop and swept out of the lab. As soon as the door closed Alicia spoke, "Seriously, anything you need to make the process more successful, let me know."

After a short pause she shyly added, "I also get a bonus based on your donation too."

"I think I'm good for..." he was interrupted at the pulsing suction suddenly increased around his cock. The pulses remained slow but the the tugs were stronger. He couldn't discern from the monitor what the machine was doing differently, but it felt as if his member was being pulled in all directions at once. The deep rhythmic pulling lasted less than a minute until he felt his cock stiffen again, preparing for climax. Aggravatingly, the machine cycled down once again taking him back off the edge.

"Fuck," Mike swore under his breath both frustrated but also impressed at how well it operated. It knew just when to let up to keep him from going over the edge.