The Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going," he mouthed the words silently as a wave of pleasure shook his entire body violently for a few seconds.

Alicia was conflicted. At this point in the donation process, no one had ever asked to keep going. Typically her job was to coax them on for another few minutes. She glanced again at Mike's vitals which remained in the safe zone. She looked again at the collection vial. A steady drip of pre-cum continued to accumulate.

Now there was no rule that said she had to intervene with a break. This was simply common practice and more of a mercy than anything else. She leaned over and disabled the shut down counter 10 seconds before it triggered.

The AI continued running its current algorithm and the assault on Mike's cock continued. She marveled at how hard his cock looked but how easily the flesh yielded to the constricted ring moving across it. His seemingly strong, bulging veins pushed aside easily before rolling back into place. She marveled at how such an engorged purple head could compress down to squeeze through the minuscule orifice. She loved how it suddenly ballooned back to full size as the ring finally slipped past the edges of his large glans.

Subconsciously she had scooted her chair inappropriately close to the extraction tube. Her nose was maybe an inch from the clear tube when she heard Dr. Swan clearing her throat behind her. She nearly fell out of her chair.

"Dr. Swan!" she said leaping out of her chair, banging her head painful on the bottom of the table, "I was just doing a quick inspection to..."

"How long has he been in the last phase?" Dr. Swan asked, barely looking at her. Instead she moved her face close to the tube for inspection as well.

"Why is the override disabled?" she also demanded before Alicia could address her first question.

"Well," Alicia began, "he requested it."

Dr. Swan turned to face her and squinted incredulous until she caught sight of the pre-seminole fluid tracker number. Her eyes widens immediately.

"Is this number correct?" She asked excitedly, and Alicia eagerly nodded the affirmative, "This is fantastic!"

"Mike," Dr. Swan depressed the microphone button in front of her, "you are doing amazingly, and Alicia said you are powering through without a break. You should be extremely proud!"

Mike gave a thumbs up to the screen, not even looking up. His head buried in his folded arms, his shoulders trembling.

"He started as all the donors do," Alicia began to explain, "but now I believe he is, enjoying it? Look at his brain waves."

"They look as if he is having an orgasm," Dr. Swan deduced, "but the peaks aren't quite as sharp. Has he produced any..."

"No semen at all," it was Alicia' turn to interrupt the doctor, "I've inspected the specimen. Only pre-seminole fluid."

After a few seconds pause, Alicia continued, "I believe we may have found a candidate for the trial extraction method."

"My thoughts exactly," Dr. Swan confirmed.

"Mike," Alicia popped her head up above the table once again, "you are doing so phenomenally well, I think you'd be a great candidate for a new, prototype extraction method Dr. Swan and I have recently developed."

Mike forced his head up to look at her. His body was tense and his muscles were rippling.

"I think you will find it intensely satisfying and your donation potential will significantly increase."

Mike shook his head in the affirmative.

"Excellent," she had to stifle her giggle once again, "it will only require a brief shut down to set up. If at any point you feel uncomfortable or nervous, just use your safe word and we will stop."

Mike again gave his thumbs up before burying his face in the bed, contorted in pleasurable agony once again.

With consent given, Alicia began. She first typed a few commands on a nearby console which halted the machine. The rings expanded and went back into the hidden, upper section of the tube. Mike lay motionless save for the rising and falling of his chest. The suction also ceased allowing Alicia to remove the extraction tube. Mike's dangling cock twitched as the cooler air hit it and a slight moan escaped his lips. Pre-seminole fluid was still dribbling from his tip.

"Hurry now," Dr. Swan urged, seeing the precious fluid going to waste. Alicia wasted no time and grabbed the hollow sounding rod from the surgical table.

"It's already lubed," the doctor instructed, "just guide it in straight until you feel a little resistance, then back it off a few centimeters. You'll be right in front of the bulbourethral gland."

Alicia had practiced this before, but only with catheters. In those situations you were going into the patients bladder. Here the goal was to give a straight, smooth canal to the Cowper gland. This would allow the pre-cum to flow easily, without any frictional resistance or re-absorption into the urethral walls. In their flow modeling calculations, this had the potential to increase yields by 20%. The drawback however was patient comfort. Most patients did not enjoy a hollow steel tube pushed into their penis. Alicia and Dr. Swan were banking on Mike being in such a heightened state of ecstasy, that the slight pain would actually increase his net pleasure, and consequently his overall production.

As she put the hollow metal tip up to Mike's slit his ass checks tightened nervously. A few moments ago when he was in the throes of the machine this sounded like good idea. Now, as his head had cleared a bit, he was having second thoughts.

Alicia used a gloved forefinger and thumb to grip his cock just under his head to steady him. She felt his cock twitch in response and Mike let out another approving moan. He was so slick with pre-cum that his penis lips parted easily by the rounded steel. She slowly slid it in while massaging his frenulum with her thumb. She eased in the sounding rod gently and slowly. Its ribbed and bumpy texture massaged the inside of Mike's urethra as it slowly worked inside the length of his cock.

After she had penetrated him an inch or two, she moved her hand to his shaft and massaged the underside of his cock. This helped ease the rod down deeper with minimal pain. Alicia could make out each knob and ripple through his thin cock skin. She noted how hard his cock had seemed only a few minutes ago. Now his fleshy member seemed so delicate and fragile compared to the hard steel rod.

Eventually the rod was fully inserted to the base of his cock. Dr. Swan nodded her approval and handed her the familiar extraction tube, this time a thin flexible hose hung out the front. Alicia attached this tube to the exposed end of the rod. She then slid the clear extraction tube back over Mike's cock. It suctioned to his groin like before but this time there was an audible click as the sounding rod connected with the clear tube. An "Optional Attachment" light lit up green on the control screen. Now the AI would be able to manipulate the sounding rod and would calculate it in as part of it's extraction algorithms.

"I think we are about ready down here," Dr. Swan spoke to Mike through his monitor, "are you ready to continue?"

"I, uh, think so," Mike responded, his voice wavering. The rod insertion although pleasurable, particularly with Alicia's massaging, was not without a minor amount of pain.

"You are doing great," Alicia reassured him as if reading his thoughts, "and everything is perfectly safe."

With that she flicked on the toggle and reactivated the machine. After a few seconds, Mike could just make out a slight vibration at the base of his cock. As he focused on it, the vibration seemed to grow and he could now identify the source. The machine was vibrating the rod tip inside him. Since it was buried deep in his cock, he could feel the vibrations spread throughout his crotch and into his hips. He let out a grunt as the vibrations grew more intense and spread further throughout his body.

At the same moment a familiar ring descended from the tube and rolled its way over his cock head. It tightened slightly, just under his glans, and began to roll itself back and forth across his sensitive head. Pleasure exploded in his brain and his cock stiffened anew. The stainless steel rod did not relent against the squeeze of his re-hardening member. Instead, the machine began to withdraw the rod, by just a millimeter every second.

The slightest sensation of pain laced his pleasure as the first knob pushed past his cock lips. Mike trembled with pleasure as he felt an orgasm swelling at the base of his cock. At the exact moment the ring ceased moving across his cock head, pausing also the build of his climax. However, the rod continued its agonizingly slow retreat, vibrating the whole time. This kept Mike right on the edge, causing his vision to blur and his toes to curl. The nerve endings of his cock were on fire and begged for stimulation. Instead all he got was the pleasurable, but confusing sensation of the rod slowly moving inside his urethra.

Alicia had positioned herself so she could see both Mike in the monitor and get an in-person closeup of the machine. She was impressed at how such a tiny slit could accommodate such a large piece of metal. His lips yielded and stretched wide as another bulbous knot exited his canal.

"Alicia," Dr. Swan spoke from across the room, not lifting her gaze from the laptop she was working on, "how is the collection coming?"

Alicia snapped herself out of her trance and rolled over to the specimen collection fridge.

"Wow," she said out loud and then called, "its about half full already!"

"An ounce in about 5 minutes?" Dr. Swan sounded incredulously and broke her concentration away from the laptop. She rolled her chair over to where Alicia was next to the fridge to see for herself.

"This is amazing!" She muttered and then reach over and depressed the intercom button to speak to Mike, "I hope you know how well you are doing up there. We have never seen such fantastic results!"

Mike only groaned in response.

"Are you doing alright," Alicia chimed in while Dr. Swan still had the intercom button depressed.

Words escaped him. Swimming through the pleasure Mike managed his now signature thumbs up. Dr. Swan beamed with happiness and let go of the intercom button.

"This much fluid is going to advance my research ten fold!" Dr. Swan said out loud to no one in particular.

Then, looking at Alicia, "Keep him going as long as he wants to, but don't press him too hard. I don't want this to be a bad experience for him where he won't come back. Imagine if we could get him in regularly, "Dr. Swan trailed off imagining the possibilities, "Now I need to go and readjust my project timelines. With all this extra material everything can be moved up!"

With that she excitedly gathered up her laptop and strode out of the room. Alicia watched her go and then looked back at Mike's abused member. The rod had withdrawn itself to its limit until only an inch remained inside him. It held this position for only a moment before pushing its way back into him.

The ring had also shifted tactics and was now moving up and down his shaft. This massaging aided the rod in its decent. Mike's muscles tensed as the natural curve of his swollen shaft was forced straight by the unrelenting steel penetrating his length.

Once the rod reached its terminus, it immediately began to withdraw again. Now the pace was noticeably faster and within few seconds it had reached the tip and reversed direction once again. Each thrust picked up a bit more speed. Mike also found he was enjoying the sensation more. He was either getting used to the pain, or the intense pleasure was making him numb to it.

The machine began to pull suction on his cock again. It rhythmically kept pace with the rod fucking his urethra, perfectly timed to keep him balanced on the edge of orgasm. Just as he felt himself swell with impending release, the rod's pace slowed. If the sensation began to subside to far, it sucked and fucked just a bit faster, bringing him back to a near orgasm state.

Alicia had never seen anything so amazing in her life. She watched as his purple swollen member was continually violated by the glistening steel. When it withdrew, Mike whimpered for more. His cock using the opportunity to curve in defiance of the rod. Then it would penetrate him again, parting his lips and bulging out his flesh unnaturally. It had even began to spin, entering him in a corkscrew like motion.

An a subtle alarm sounded next to her above the specimen collection fridge. She forced her attention away from Mike's enchanting cock. The vial was at capacity and again needed to be changed. She also noticed that she had been subconsciously rubbing herself through her pants. She quickly withdrew her hand and slid over to the fridge. Her face was flushed with embarrassment and arousal. Although no one had witnessed her, she still felt unprofessional and worried what the cameras had recorded.

She changed the vial out quickly, not wanting to miss anything. After closing the fridge door, she noticed that in her haste a single drop of pre-seminole fluid had found its way onto her thumb knuckle. Without hesitation she shoved it into her mouth and closed her eyes. A deep satisfaction washed over her as the salty sweet drop dissolved onto her tongue. She kept her thumb in her mouth long after the taste of him had gone.

When she opened her eyes she saw the machine had not changed much. Several rings were now present on Mike's cock, all working a different part of him. She could see the protrusion in the underside of his shaft as the rod mercilessly entered him again. Mike's periodic groan had turned back into a stream of incoherent moans and swears. His frustrated fists banged against the padded table as the machine kept him at the height of pleasure.

This continued for another ten minutes before Alicia had to again change the collection vial. Afterword she checked Mike's vitals. His heart rate was still within safe margins, but his brainwaves were cause for concern. The pre-orgasmic peaks, had for the most part disappeared. A steady rolling line indicated that he had been held on the edge for nearly 15 full minutes.

"Mike," Alicia depressed the intercom button, "how are you doing up there?"

This time Mike did not respond. He was lost in his pleasure. He could not hear sound or understand words. Only the pleasure in his cock mattered. Every sensation, both inside and out consumed him. In his euphoric state he did not even want to cum. He couldn't even remember what an orgasm was. His entire existence was this pleasure, these sensations. His brain blocked out every other input or thought.

Alicia bit her lip, conflicted once again. A donor had never been able to produce this much let alone at this rate. The office was harvesting a huge amount of sample which could propel their research by years. Dr. Swan would be over the moon and both her and Mike would get a healthy payday.

On the other hand, she was concerned for Mike's health. According to the data, he was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. There were no studies that could validate the safety or long term health of his situation. The fact that he was unresponsive was her main concern.

"Mike," her voice now shaky, "if you don't respond with the affirmative, I'm going to stop the extraction protocols."

She waited for a response and stared at the machine. It had reached a steady rhythm of plunging the hollow sounding rod in and out of his cock. The rings continued to dance and roll across his engorged length. The one near his cock head seemed especially aggressive. Each time the rod began to dive into him, it constricted and forced itself over his mushroom tip. His glans contorted into an awkward looking shape in an attempt to accommodate the small opening. This coupled with the rod forcing itself down into the middle of his cock, caused his glans to bulge outward in unnatural angles.

Alicia again found her hand had made its way to her crotch. She glanced back over and the fresh vial she had placed was nearly half full. The pre-seminole fluid Mike was pumping out steadily dripped into it. She unconsciously licked her lips as she stared at it. She stared at the red "Stop" button on the screen in front her nervously. All the while her fingers danced down the front of her pants and into her panties.

Her eyes moved back to Mike's member as her fingers made contact with her clit. She scooted closer to it until her face was inches from the extraction tube. She drew circles around her nub as she studied the budging purple veins that zig zaged across his shaft. Her breathing became more intense as she watched his cock twitch and pulse as it poured pre-cum into the machine. Her own pleasure finally broke across her when she noticed his balls, separated and pulled taught against the base of his shaft, eagerly awaiting a release that would never come.

As her orgasm subsided she rolled back over to the control computer and mashed the "Stop" button. The machine immediately ceased moving and paused for a second, before slowly drawing out the sounding rod. The rings also expanded and quickly disappeared into the base of the extraction tube.

As Alicia began to detach the device, she heard a whining groan above her. The tip of his cock, now free from their extraction machine, continued to ooze pre-cum. It dripped in long thing ropes toward the floor. She quickly grabbed an clean, empty vial and caught it. It reminded Alicia of how they used to do collections before the invention of the extraction machine. The donor's positioning was much the same, lying on his front, penis hanging through a hole in the tavble, only an assistant would be doing the manipulations. A part of her missed those days.

"Is it over?" A quivering voice above her hoarsely whispered.

"Yes Mike," Alicia answered, "you had been in the extraction tube longer than any of our previous donors."

"I...I was fine," He spoke weakly.

"No," Alicia shook her head, "your vitals were a concern. I had to stop for your own health. I'm not sure what a longer sessions would have done to you."

A whining groan was his only response.

For the next few minuted she continued collecting the drips of pre-cum beading at his tip. It had continued to remain engorged, although she attributed this to her gently blowing on it "accidentally" when she moved in close. Mike used this time to come down off his pre-orgasmic high. He thought he would have wanted to cum, but he was physically and mentally exhausted.

Eventually his penis began to soften has his arousal subsided. She could only imagine how desperately he desired to orgasm, after being kept on the edge for so long. Policy forbade her from performing any sexual acts for the patient that weren't deemed medically necessary. This instance in particular had been covered in exacting detail early on.

"Mike," she stood up and popped her head above the table so he could see her eye to eye, "I'm all done cleaning up down here so you are free to get dressed whenever you are ready."

He eyed her suspiciously for a few moments and then asked, "That's it?"

Alicia fidgeted some, "I'm supposed to offer you the use of the changing room over there," She pointed to door at the other side of the room, "so you can relieve yourself if you feel you need to."

He looked over at the door and then back at Alicia.

"Honestly," he said, "I'm so exhausted I don't know if I want to."

"Is there any pain?"

"No, not really. Just kind raw."

"Most of our donor's report being raw or sensitive at the end of their session," she explained, "all of its superficial and everything should return to normal in a day to two."

Mike nodded, pulled himself up, and climbed down off the table. His muscles were sore and slow to respond. He felt like he had just finished a marathon.