The Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take you time," Alicia spoke quickly, "no rush at all."

Mike found his boxers and jeans and slipped them on. While he did so Alicia produced a clipboard with a piece of carbonless paper attached. It was his check and Mike's eye's bulged when he saw the figure.

"Its no mistake," Alicia answered his unspoken question, "you donated more in one session than anyone ever has, by a significant margin."

Alicia removed the brain monitoring head gear as he signed for receipt of his check. Alicia added her signature before tearing off his copy.

"We really hope you will consider donating again," She said as she handed him his check.

"I," Mike paused considering his next words, "I think I really enjoyed the experience, overall."

Alicia smiled at him and opened the door.

"Just stop by the front desk or call and schedule another session. I know Dr. Swan would loved to have you back, once you've rested, of course."

"Thank you Alicia," Mike said staring her in the eyes causing her to blush slightly.

Alicia closed the door behind him leaving him alone in the office corridor. He unfolded the check, looked at it again and whistled softly. This was as much as he earned in a month at his day job. He wondered if this could be a permanent gig. It was then he noticed, written very small, in the memo section of the check, was a phone number and the note:

[Text me if you need a release.]

He stared at this note as he walked toward the reception area. As he blind turned a corner he nearly ran into Dr. Swan.

"Michael!" She exclaimed, "I'm so glad I ran into you before you left! I just saw your preliminary numbers, and I am amazed."

"Thanks," Mike not sure how to respond.

"O, no, no, no, thank you Michael," She shook his hand with both of hers, "you have no idea how this is going to help my research."

"O yeah?" Mike asked, "by the way, what is this research?"

"O, Michael," she laughed, "I can't tell you that, not yet anyways. You know, NDAs and lawyers and all that. Anyways, would you consider coming back for another session? I will take as much as you can give me. There is definitely more money in it for you."

"Yeah," Mike nodded, "Alicia already asked me, and I think I will."

"Splendid!" She exclaimed. Still firmly grasping his hand and forearm, she force marched led him to the reception desk.

"Susan, please schedule Michael back for another session, just like this one."

"Certainly Dr. Swan," the elderly receptionist responded, "when would you like to make the appointment dear."

"He will be back next week," the doctor interrupted before Michael could respond, "I believe a week will be ample time for him to recharge. Double the session length however. I have a few new techniques up my sleeve to try." She winked at Mike as she said that.

Susan typed some thing in her computer and then slid over to the printer. She placed the appointment confirmation on the table in front of Mike but Dr. Swan snatched it up before he could get it.

"One more thing," She said quickly, "I'm going to give you a prescription for something which may help in your recovery. Now its totally optional but if you try it, I think you will appreciate the results."

With that she thrust the paper into his hand and blew out of the room like a hurricane.

"See you soon," she called as she disappeared around the corner.

Mike looked at the receptionist who shrugged and told him to have a nice day. When he finally made it to his car in the parking lot, he looked at the appointment notice and what Dr. Swan had written at the bottom. It was her personal home address and read:

[After hours recovery massage and relief by Angela Swan 9pm to?? Refill as necessary.]