The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of scrolling, she finally found The One. 6'4". Dark chocolate black skin. Muscles like a schoolgirl's fantasy. Bachelor's degree from a HBCU. No genetic diseases, no problems with addiction or personality disorders, family members regularly live to 100. She checked the price tag. $16,000.

Twenty-four hours later, she was ready to introduce the man to her husband.

"Baby! I found him! I found our donor!" she yelled excitedly. "Come look at his profile."

"Let's see, tall, good degree, longevity in the family... yadda yadda... wait, babe, this guy is Black. Like dark-skin Black."

"I know! Doesn't the idea of having a Black baby sound so progressive! I mean, all the Kardashians have them. All the supermodels and actresses are having them too!" Cindy said.

"But how am I gonna look carrying around a Black toddler, or teaching a Black seven-year-old how to ride a bike?" Brett asked.

"Ugh, stop being so racist, Brett! Look at him! He's genetically flawless! Aw baby, you'd make me so happy if you could say yes!" Cindy said, rubbing her body closer to Brett's.

"B-but babe." Brett said, rapidly losing cognitive ability as his focus shifted towards his wife's irresistible sexuality "how are we gonna get the money to pay him? I mean at 16 grand we might as well just do IVF."

"Just let me worry about the money," Cindy said, putting his hands on her chest, watching all the blood flow away from his brain.

Brett resisted, somehow.

"No way baby! I'm not gonna let you do OnlyFans to pay for a sperm donor or IVF! Shit, fuck it! We might as well just find an off the network sperm donor who will sell you a sperm sample for a few hundred bucks!" Brett said.

"Seriously baby?! OMG, you made me so happy again! I can't wait to go out there and find a sperm donor! Let's reward you properly!" Cindy said, jumping on him before he had time to regret his suggestion.

Five minutes later, Cindy was laying in bed with a small puddle of Brett's spunk on her thighs thinking about who she knew that she could ask for a sperm donation. Any man on earth would be willing to fuck her, but how many men would be willing to cum in a cup for her? She thought of all the men she considered to be worthy to father her young. There weren't many. None of her friends in high school or college were up to the task. There's a reason she chose Brett over them, after all. What about those rich guys from the Miss Universe competition? A lot of them were actually tall, rich, successful genuinely impressive people. But people who are that rich are fiercely protective of their sperm. She recalled many of her pageant mates who hoped to seduce one billionaire investor in particular, but he was adamant about condom use and disposing of the used condom himself after the sex. Most of them had vasectomies anyway. The men she knew from the Patriots were the same way. Half the OnlyFans hoes and Tiktok thots were gunning to be an NFL linebacker's babymama. Those guys knew the game and would never allow themselves to father some hoe's kids and end up on the hook for child support for 18 years.

Who else was left? There was no one from her work or Brett's that was even close to being worthy of fathering Cindy's child. None of her ex boyfriends was even close either. After many minutes of pondering, she finally came to the right decision. She knew exactly who she wanted.

The next night, Brett got home from work around 7pm and opened the door to find a trail of cheap flower pedals leading to the bedroom. Cindy was in bed wearing nothing but some ribbons tied carefully around her bikini area and chest, a bow tied over her pussy and between her breasts, inviting Brett to open his gifts.

Brett, ecstatic to be receiving mind-blowing sex yet another night in a row, couldn't even stop to think about what his wife might have wanted or how she could have been manipulating him. The two lovers kissed passionately in bed while Brett stripped his clothes off, and Cindy wrapped her right leg over his pelvis and caressed his naked body with hers.

"Baby..." Cindy said.

"Yes, my love?"

"Before this happens... I wanted to tell you something"

"Yes?"

"I decided who I want to be the father of our baby," Cindy replied.

"Who?"

"Avon. Kaycee's man."

"Avon? We've only met him a couple of times!" Brett cried. "Besides, Kaycee hates you. She's bullied you your entire life. She's always been jealous of you. What makes you think she'd share her man's sperm with you?"

Brett had a point. Growing up, Kaycee was always wildly jealous of her intensely beautiful older sister, and Brett suspects that she still harbors some resentment that she never grew as tall as Cindy or had the body type for things like high fashion modeling or beauty pageants. When the two interacted, Kaycee was always vindictive, almost to the point of bullying Cindy, while Cindy always acted as the doting older sister. From what Brett had heard, Kaycee had been that way just about their entire life.

"Oh please, that petty jealousy is all in the past now! She's a successful model now, she has no reason to be jealous of some washed up beauty pageant contestant or former cheerleader. Plus, Avon is perfect. He's tall. He's an athletic machine. He's gorgeous. Kaycee met him in college, so you know he's smart. And let's be honest, babe. It's Kaycee, one of the most beautiful girls anyone's ever laid eyes on. If she's head over heals for a guy, you know he's gotta be something! Isn't that the kind of genetic specimen want helping to make us a kid?" Cindy asked.

She began nibbling on Brett's ear and kissing his neck. Brett was puddie in her hands.

"I... I... I guess baby, whatever makes you happy, you know I love you! You really think he'll help us out?"

"Don't worry about that," Cindy said, crawling on top of him and rubbing her tight rear on his bare cock. "Let me talk to Kaycee, I'll work everything out." She rubbed faster, harder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Brett said, squirting his nut all over Cindy's shapely behind.

Cindy smiled and let her body fall on Brett's.

"Glad you agree" she said teasingly, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

While Cindy was dealing with her marital problems, Kaycee was traveling and living the high life. She had gone from Miami to Dubai to Tokyo to Greece and was now back in Miami. From hotel to resort to yacht to jet, her lifestyle only grew more lavish as her popularity and revenue on OnlyFans exploded.

Kaycee was sunbathing in a dental floss bikini on the deck of a megayacht outside Miami, a load of Avon's baby batter having just been freshly injected into her pussy and anus leaking out both ends of her tiny bikini bottom. She was reading a book by Ta-Nehisi Coates and drinking from a nearly-empty glass of mimosa.

"Johnny!" she called out, "another round!"

A short, pale white young man in his early twenties came by with more champagne and orange juice. She held out the glass, not taking her eyes off the book.

"Do- do you like the way it tastes?" Johnny said.

"Aww, it's great! I'm so lucky to have someone like you spoiling me. That'll be all! Oh, and go fetch Avon some more Cristal, he always gets thirsty after he fucks me silly. I think he's somewhere below deck?" Kaycee said, still not taking her eyes off the book.

"Oh, well, umm... actually... I was thinking..."

Kaycee mostly ignored him, her eyes glued to the book.

Johnny continued "Well, you see, I know how much you enjoy my grandpa's yacht and all, so, well, I just thought... ummmm... maybe I could..."

"You want another hug? Aww, baby, maybe later. My pelvis is killing me after what just happened in the Captain's quarters, I don't really feel like standing up right now. Why don't you just go check on Avon? I know! Maybe you wanted a little sneak peak of the video I'm posting tomorrow? I guess maybe I ought to be treating you special customers extra-special, so I can consider it! Just text my editor and say I say it's ok." Kaycee said.

"Well, it's just that I've given you over $20,000 this month, plus I let you use my family's boats and planes all the time... don't you think I've paid enough for a... special session? Maybe if I paid you the right price, we could work out a deal for... actual sex?"

Kaycee finally took her eyes off the page. She pulled down her sunglasses and looked Johnny in the eyes, the site her gorgeous icy-blue eyes causing Johnny's heart to skip a beat.

She began to giggle. The giggle turned into a laugh and the laugh turned into a roar. For two uninterrupted minutes, there was nothing that Kaycee could do other than laugh uproariously at Johnny's proposition.

"No, I don't think we'd be able to work out a deal like that," she was finally able to say through the uncontrollable laughter. "I don't think there's enough money in the world for that deal. Why don't you go get Avon his booze before he kicks the shit out of you?"

Kaycee got out the last few chuckles when she heard her phone vibrate. It was a text from Cindy asking her to call.

Hoping that her big sis was finally ready to dump that loser whiteboy husband of hers and take up her offer to join her on Onlyfans, the blonde bombshell dialed in right away.

Over the phone, Cindy explained everything that had happened up to that point. Kaycee learned about Brett's infertility, about his failure as a provider to cough up enough cash for fertility treatment or a decent sperm donor, how Cindy dreamed of being progressive and having a non-white baby. Finally, Cindy explained that she needed to find an under-the-table sperm donor and how she hoped Avon might be willing to fill that role. Upon hearing this part of the story, Kaycee paused a few moments to think.

"I know it's a crazy thing to ask, I don't need an answer now, I just wanted you to be aware and think about if it's something you would consider! I know we haven't always gotten along super well, but..." Cindy said.

"No... I think it's a wonderful idea, actually!" Kaycee said enthusiastically, somewhat to Cindy's surprise. "Yes, I think Avon and you would make a beautiful child together. Perfect genetics from both mom and pop! I'll tell you what, I'll have my friend fly the two of us out to you as soon as I can! I'm sure Avon would be happy to help you out. You're not the first woman to want his genes for their children, you know. He's always happy to oblige."

"Seriously? You're absolutely the best Kaycee! I think my next ovulation day is Ju-"

Kaycee cut in. "I don't think you'll need to worry about 'fertile days' and such with Avon. He's got a bit of an undefeated track record with this kind of thing. I think cycle tracking and fertility supplements and shit like that is more the kind of thing you worry about when you have a white boy shooting blanks into you."

"Oh. Well... yah I guess that's kind of what happened. Ok, Kay, thank you so, so much again. Let me know what Avon says and please come up whenever, we are always so happy to see you!" Cindy said.

"Yup, you know me! Always happy to help."

Cindy hadn't heard anything from Kaycee for a few days and was considering texting her back for an update, when she finally got a text from her sister on a Saturday afternoon.

"Avon and I just got in. We're staying at the Four Seasons in Boston. Wanna come by and we can give you the sample?" it read.

"OMG yes!!!! You're the best. Brett and I are leaving now!" Cindy texted.

"Uhhh... sure? I guess if you wanna bring him" Kaycee replied.

Brett and Cindy hopped onto the first train into the city and made their way to the Four Seasons.

The newlyweds were absolutely struck by the beauty and luxury of the hotel that Kaycee was staying in. The lobby was extravagant and spotless, the workers were all wearing formal attire and catering to the visitors' every whims, the elevator was fancier than the suite they stayed in for their honeymoon. Cindy felt out of place in a cheap skirt and tank top she bought for a few bucks from Walmart, while everyone else was wearing formal or designer outfits that looked like they cost a week's salary for her. When they finally arrived to Kaycee's room, Cindy knocked on the door.

Answering the door was Kaycee, all dolled up with a face full of makeup and black mascara, her blonde hair in pigtails, wearing nothing but a tiny white bra and white gloves on top, a skirt so short that it barely reached the top of her white thong, with white thigh-highs and black high heels. Brett thought that she was going for a schoolgirl look while being as close to nude as possible.

"Cindy!" Kaycee exclaimed, embracing her sister. Brett could see most of her ass hanging out of the skirt and couldn't take his eyes off it. "Thank you so much for coming by! Please, come in!"

Kaycee walked in front of Cindy and Brett, with Brett's eyes glued on her booty causing his jaw to drop to the floor. Cindy noticed this and hit him, disgusted to see her husband ogling her sister like one of any other number of admirers she had had over the years.

"Uhhh... is this a good time?" the older sister said, questioning her little sister's choice of attire.

"Of course!" said the schoolgirl cosplayer, leading them into one of the TV room of their luxury suite. "Don't mind my outfit, just shooting a little something for work soon. Can I get you anything?"

"Uhh... just the DNA sample" said Cindy, taking in the beauty and luxury of the hotel room she was sitting inside.

"Oh! I'd better get to work then!" Kaycee said.

"Pardon?" Cindy replied.

"Well I gotta get it out now, don't I?" Kaycee replied.

"I don't get it," Brett said.

Kaycee gave Brett a dirty look. "Do I have to spell it out for you? The sperm sample is still inside Avon."

"Oh. Oh! Ok then. we will come back," Brett said.

"Nonsense! You want a fresh sample, don't you? You can just wait here while I go make one. Your welcome for doing more to make you a child than your shriveled balls did," Kaycee replied

"Kaycee!" Cindy yelled.

Just then, a hulking, glistening six-and-a-half foot tall giant emerged from the bedroom naked, muscles bulging with a flaccid cock the size of Cindy's forearm dangling between his legs. It was Avon.

"Oh my g..." Cindy muttered, taking in the most magnificent physical specimen she had even seen in the flesh.

Avon slapped Kaycee in the ass, causing her to let out a playful giggle.

"This the bitch?" Avon said.

"Yah, baby. That's my big sister. You like her? She was almost Miss America." Kaycee said.

Brett cut in. "Excuse me, that 'bitch' is my w-"

"Shut the fuck up, white boy!" Avon chirped.

Brett shut his mouth intuitively. One look at the larger, taller, more muscular and more savage Avon was all it took for him to immediately know that he had no chance in a physical confrontation with him and he immediately adopted a submissive posture.

Cindy was still too shocked and smitten to say a word, her jaw on the floor staring at Avon's stature, physique and endowment.

"Alright then! This sperm sample isn't gonna harvest itself!" Kaycee said, moving her hands towards the python between the Black man's legs.

Cindy regained her composure.

"Kaycee! You don't have to... you know... in front of us! Why can't you just have Avon... uhhh... make his own sperm sample and give it to me! I have a turkey baster in my purse and, well, you know the rest..." Cindy said.

"Sis." Kaycee said, putting one of her hands on Avon's chest and one on his lower abdomen. "Look at this man. Do you think he's ever had to jerk himself off in his life? Let's not be impolite here. He'll make more sperm if I extract it from him anyway."

Kaycee was on her knees with Avon's cock halfway down her throat before Cindy could even think of a response.

"I'll uh... I'll let you guys do your thing. Do you have something to hold the sperm? Actually, forget it, we'll just go into the other room until you're ready for us..." Cindy said, trying to hide how mesmerized she was watching her baby sister expertly pleasure a cock so thick, long, dark and beautiful.

Kaycee took her mouth off the cock and began to stroke it with both hands.

"It's just sex, big sis! I do this for a living you know, stop being such a prude. Just stick around for now so you're right here when he cums!" Kaycee said. She then turned her eyes at Brett. "Although I guess there's no reason you have to be here."

"Sex for a living? I thought you just sent nudies and sexy pics?" Cindy asked. "Whatever, nevermind! Please just... get on with it. This is really weird for me." She sat down next to Brett, indicating her willingness to sit and watch while waiting for Avon to ejaculate.

"Hee-hee! No one who makes what I make just sells nude pics. Well, maybe that one ex-Disney girl. The one from that show who wasn't Zendaya? But I think I make more than her now," boasted Kaycee, shifting from stroking to sucking after finishing her sentence.

Cindy and Brett both simply stared, dazzled by Kaycee's beauty and fellatio skills and Avon's size and physique. Kaycee kept her hair far back enough for her pretty face to always shine in focus, kept her back arched and moved rhythmically to ensure her breasts had just the right jiggle while she bobbed her head forward and back on the colossal rod of meat. Her gagging and slurping sounds felt sexy and intentional rather than strained and uncontrolled, and the drool dripping down her lips glistened and reflected light like a well-cut diamond, evoking an aura of love and artful beauty.

Brett was struggling to control his arousal. His mouth was wide open, his legs were fully crossed in an obvious attempt to hide his erection. His mind couldn't concentrate on being subtle or hiding his excitement. He never knew oral sex could look so sexy. It was hypnotizing.

Cindy was in somewhat less of a trance and was able to glance over and notice how shamelessly and pitifully entranced her husband was in. She was shocked and angered that a man she had been so loyal to, had turned down so many other suitors for, was now drooling like a lustful idiot for her own sister.

She slapped him in the knee.

"Brett! You fucking pervert!" Cindy yelled.

The slap knocked him out of his trance, at least for a few moments. His face turned beat red as he realized how obvious it was that he was staring at Kaycee with drool coming out of his mouth and a raging hard-on.

Kaycee removed her mouth from Avon's cock.

"Eh! Is that pervert being all creepy over there?" she yelled.

"Kaycee, I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with him!" Cindy replied.

Avon just shook his head. Brett was too embarrassed to speak.

"It's ok, Cindy. It's just... oh my God he's so fucking creepy, I don't want him to touch me and I don't want him thinking about me doing... oh God I don't even wanna say it! I know if we send him to another room, he'll just start jerking off like a little pig. Could you please do something about him? There are some handcuffs in my bedroom, just, like tie him to the chair or something? Please?"

Brett objected "Hey, you can't-"

Avon interrupted him. "One more fucking word from you, pervert, and I'll put your fucking head through the wall. Got it? What the white bitch says, goes."

Brett once again froze. Kaycee smiled, proud that she was with the dominant male of the room. Cindy was again disappointed that her husband was so pathetic, small and embarrassing.

"Baby, come on... they're doing us a big favor right now. Let me just, do what he said?" Cindy said.

Avon glared at Brett, letting him know that if he objected or even spoke a single word, there was nothing to stop him from beating the shit out of him.

Cindy went to the bedroom and found some fuzzy handcuffs in a drawer. There was a chair perfectly suited for the purpose in the corner of the room and Cindy was able to handcuff each of Brett's hands to an armrest and each of his feet to a leg of the chair. The chair was positioned about ten feet from where Kaycee was once again making love to Avon's cock with her mouth. Cindy split the difference and watched on the couch halfway between Kaycee and Brett.