The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers

With Brett on the other side of the room, there was nothing stopping Cindy from becoming just as enchanted and lustful as Brett had watching Kaycee skillfully handle the BBC. Without even realizing it, Kaycee has migrated across the room and gotten right beside the couple and watched in a adoration Kaycee continued with her masterful fellatio.

"You know, sucking a cock like this really is a two-woman job," Kaycee finally said.

Cindy bit her lip, still too entranced to comprehend the suggestion or mount a response.

Brett heard the suggestion loud and clear though.

"No!" Brett pleaded from across the room.

Avon had enough. That was the last time he would speak out of turn. The massive Black man walked over to the chair that Brett was tied to. The white boy knew he was in for it.

"No, please, don't!" Brett yelled as Avon walked slowly but deliberately over. The cru fell on deaf ear. Avon wound back his right fist and landed a crushing blow to Brett's abdomen, making him gasp and causing the chair to fall over backwards. Avon lifted his foot in the air and gestured like he was going to stomp on Brett's head when he heard Cindy's pleads.

"No, Avon, please!" she yelled, then ran up to him and tried to hold him back.

Avon shook himself free of Cindy's grip. "I told this piece of trash to shut his fucking mouth, now I'm gonna fucking break it!"

"Please! I'll do anything! I'll make sure he stays quiet!" Cindy pleaded.

Avon kicked Brett in the chest, somewhat softer than his punch had been.

"Next time you open your FUCKING mouth, whiteboy... Ain't no one in this whole fucking hotel gonna stop me!!!" He kicked one last time in the ribs.

At this point, Brett was bruised and crying, trying desperately not to make a peep.

Kaycee was sitting nonchalantly in the couch, waiting for the commotion to end.

"Avon doesn't like the cucks to talk or get involved too much, sis. Just gag him with something. Believe me he's done a lot worse than some half-assed punches and kicks to cucks who get too uppity," she said casually.

"Just throw these in his mouth, it'll shut him up so hopefully he can stay out of the ICU tonight" Kaycee said, sliding her panties down to the floor.

"I'm not gonna put your panties in his mouth!" Cindy argued. "Not the way he was looking at you... here, he can have mine." she retorted, pulling down her thong under her skirt and dropping it to the floor.

Cindy picked up the chair that Brett was sitting in and stuck the dirty panties in his mouth. Immediately, Brett could taste how wet and creamy the pink cotton undies had gotten from watching Avon get his cock sucked. He could smell the unmistakable aroma of Cindy's most potent pussy juice, the type she only produced when she was deeply aroused, the closest he ever got to making her orgasm. He was too terrified to protest. Too terrified to call out her hypocrisy. Too terrified to stand up for her honor.

"As I was saying" Kaycee said, jerking Avon off with both hands, "Sucking this cock really is a two-women job." She glared over at Brett, daring him to say something. He was silent.

Cindy suppressed her lust and shook her head. "Kay, you know I can't... I'm married. I'm really just here to collect some sperm in a cup and..."

"What the fuck is he gonna do? I mean, yah he was kind of hot when you met him. For a white boy that is. Then he stopped running. He's been out of training for, what a year? And he's already got a beer gut and a bald spot. Meanwhile you look better than you did the day you were crowned the most beautiful woman in the state. Maybe hotter, to be honest. You could find a hotter, richer guy in a second. He will never find a girl half as good as you. You could get gangbanged in front of him every day for the rest of your life and he'd still never leave you. You know that, don't you little cuckboy?," she yelled across the room.

"Of course, most white men like this kind of shit. Almost all of my fans are white boys who can't get enough of watching their internet girlfriend get plowed by a bigger, darker man they know they'll never be able to compete with," Kaycee added.

"I just..." Cindy couldn't think of an excuse. She desperately wanted to be a loyal wife, despite her raging hormones screaming at her to gag on his cock.

"Sis, don't think of it as cheating. It's work. Avon is a prime piece of meat. You want an alpha's DNA? You gotta put in the work. He makes his biggest cumshots when there two or three girls pleasuring him. If you want his baby, extract it from his balls. Earn it."

Did Cindy buy that? Not really. But her body was overcome with lust. Her willpower was depleted. She'd let herself believe any excuse so that she could gorge on his delicious Black meat.

Her face got closer and closer to Avon's cock until she could practically feel the warmth radiating off of it. Her lips opened. Her pussy got so wet there were drips of honey-like discharge leaking from it. Slowly but surely, she brought her lips around the tip of his cock. She had to stretch her jaw to even have a chance of taking it. When her lips finally made contact with his glans, she could feel her heart beating through her chest.

"Well? Get suckin', white bitch!" Avon yelled.

Kaycee pushed the back of Cindy's head, causing her mouth to advance several inches around his cock. She gagged and felt her airway spasm shut. She pulled back a few inches, then went back in. Her gag was less intense the second time and she managed to breath somewhat. She was only managing to throat about half of his ten-inch cock, but it was still by far the most cock she'd even had in her mouth.

Cindy's body moved on it's own and she proceeded to give Avon the sloppiest, most impassioned head of her life. She felt waves of eupHoria with every gag, every additional half-inch she managed to take, every slurping, glugging sound that magnificent cock made going in and out of her throat. Avon's cock grew harder, thicker and longer with every motion until it was fully erect and there Cindy couldn't physically open her mouth wide enough to accommodate it.

"Enough of that shit. Bend over, bitches," Avon barked.

"I can handle this for a little while. Why don't you go get changed? It's disrespectful to try to harvest seed from a man like Avon wearing those shitty cheap clothes," Kaycee said, as she bent over and presented her ass and pussy to the Black man.

Cindy wanted nothing more than to have her holes stretched out by Avon's behemoth, but understood the request. "I have an outfit for you in the first drawer by the nightstand in the bedroom, go get that on. I'll take care of him until you get back," Kaycee said.

Cindy walked to the bedroom at an extremely brisk pace, listening to Kaycee's moaning and the sounds of cheeks slapping against muscle as she made her way back there. By the time she got to the bedroom, Kaycee was practically screaming in ecstasy.

Cindy looked in the nightstand. There was a small brown bag that she emptied onto the bed. There was a tiny red checker skirt, white leggings, white bra and thong and sexy gloves. It was the same schoolgirl outfit that Kaycee was wearing.

She slowly dropped her skirt, then her underwear to the floor. She touched herself, feeling her cunt was wetter and stickier than she had ever felt it before as her heart continued to race. Kaycee's screams were still in the background, she was imagining all the things that Avon was doing to her and she got even more excited. She slowly put on the white thong, the sexy high-quality silky material tantalizing her as she slid them up. She put on the stockings next. The feeling of getting dolled up and looking sexier than ever made her feel so powerful. The idea of being a sex toy for a man like Avon just felt so right to her. She wanted to look good for him. She wanted to please him in a way she never felt the need to please Brett.

The next thing she knew, she was fully dressed in the schoolgirl outfit. Her tits were practically falling out of the tiny white bra on top, her asscheeks were barely covered by the tiny skirt on her waist, her pussy had already completely soaked through the white panties which were practically see-through.

She looked in the mirror. She was absolutely stunning. She had put on lingerie before, but never for a reason like this. She wore lingerie to manipulate Brett, she was wearing this to please Avon. She was still telling herself this was just to get his sperm. But deep down, she knew there was nothing she wanted more than to be Avon's fucktoy.

Cindy walked out timidly, hoping that her new sexy outfit would be pleasing to Avon. When she walked out, she saw the Kaycee on her knees on the couch, face down, ass up, Avon's head on the back of her neck, pushing her into the couch as he plowed her over and over from behind. She was biting a sofa cushion, her orgasmic screams being somewhat muffled by having her head shoved down. It wasn't just sex. It was a conquest. She was his spoils.

Cindy walked closer. The sounds of Kaycee's muffled screams and the clapping sounds of Avon's thighs slapping Kaycee's cheek's grew louder with each step she took. Kaycee's thick rump was practically cherry red in color from all the abuse Avon had dished out.

Cindy was just a few steps away when the Black man finally saw her. Still thrusting deeply into Kaycee, he eyeballed her from head to toe, inspecting her body for any flaws or shortcomings. There were none. Physically, she was flawless. Just like her sister. He gave half a nod in approval. Cindy got on her knees next to Kaycee, arched her back as Kaycee was and slid her thong to the side, presenting the alpha male her pussy for use whenever he so chose. She caught a glimpse at her sister's face. Her face was being pushed into the couch. She was biting the cushion with her eyes rolled back. Her face conveyed both ecstasy and pain. She was in a completely other world from anything she had ever experienced from sex.

After a few more thrusts into Kaycee, Avon slowed his cadence, then exited the blonde beauty completely. His cock was glistening with Kaycee's juices, the perfect lubricant for his entry into Cindy. He slapped his cock a few times on Cindy's asscheeks. It was enormous, larger even than it was when she thought it was fully erect in her mouth. Larger than anything she ever even considered could enter her. He cupped his right hand and spanked her on her right cheek, creating a high-pitched popping sound so loud it could have been heard outside. Cindy moaned.

"Are you ready for your first real dick, Miss America?" Avon teased.

"I... I just want your seed sir. Please just get me pregnant," Cindy muttered.

"Still pretending this is all just business?" Avon said with a chuckle. "We'll see how long that act lasts."

Kaycee had stood up on the couch and was rubbing her body against Avon's.

"You're about to fuck this bitch in front of her husband. How do you think that makes him feel?" Kaycee said seductively, bringing her lips to Avon's ears.

"Like I give a fuck what that trash thinks," Avon said, sticking her fingers into Cindy's sopping wet, sticky womanhood.

"What if he tries to stop you?" Kaycee said, loud enough for Brett to hear.

"I'll fucking kill him," Avon replied, and then proceeded to kiss Kaycee on the lips as he slowly advanced the tip of his cock into the beauty queen's fertile pussy.

Cindy tried her hardest to keep a semblance of professionalism, trying desperately to hide how aroused she was and how much she was going to enjoy what happened next.

Avon shoved his cock about an inch and a half inside, the wife's galvanized pussy happily accepting the behemoth as it began to stretch.

Cindy felt a rush of sexual excitement beyond any orgasm she had ever felt. She put her hands over her head so as not to scream, and a little chirp came out.

He advanced his cock another inch and a half, the entire tip of his cock now inside of Cindy as her body convulsed in another explosion of orgasmic energy.

Another inch, and another. Both her cock and her cunt were so wet that he was able to simply glide into her incredibly tight fuckhole, though he could feel how tiny it was and how much he was stretching her.

Avon pulled away from Kaycee, taking his tongue out of her throat.

"Damn! This bitch is tight as hell! You didn't tell me this hoe was a virgin!" Avon barked, advancing another inch.

Cindy was full-on screaming into her hands with every little thrust and movement, experiencing a euphoria she didn't think that humans were capable of feeling.

"She's been fucking baby-dick whiteboys since high school," Kaycee said. "So yah, twenty-two years and you're her first real cock. Congrats on taking another white bitch's v-card."

His cock was about halfway inside here. He could feel how tight she was up ahead. The tightness of her cunt was exhilarating for Avon as well, his sensitive rod being able to feel every inch of Cindy's tight, wet fuckhole.

He pulled out about three inches, then pushed in five. Cindy's orgasm continued and intensified. She bit down on the pillow in front of her, hoping it would help her keep her calm better. He pulled out five inches, then advanced seven.

"Fuccckkkkkk!!!!!" she moaned through her teeth into the pillow, her orgasm growing more intense by the second.

He pulled out until only the tip was inside, then slammed forward until his balls slapped her pussy.

Cindy let out a blood-curdling scream, an unmistakable blend of jubilation and pain. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!"

Her grippy-tight pussy hugging Avon's cock like a glove three sizes too small, Avon proceeded to plow into her pussy with just as much force and violence as he was doing to Kaycee a few moments earlier.

"Damn, bitch you really never been stretched out before has you? Never even used an adult sized dildo?! Fuck, this pussy is almost squeezin' my dick too hard!"

Cindy's endorphin-saturated brain rendered her incomprehensible, a puddle of babbling orgasmic euphoria. Unable to understand his comment or respond, she simply continued to scream unintelligibly.

Brett was still tied to the chair, staring in terror, anger and despair. He knew better than to provoke the dominant Avon even further and simply watched as the Black man gave his wife the first orgasms of her life. Tears began to swell in his eyes. There was nothing he could do but watch.

"Fuck! This pussy boutta rip my cock off! Hey short bitch, untie that little bitch and get his ass over here!" Avon yelled.

Kaycee pouted but did as she was told. She would have loved nothing more than to keep Brett tied up and forced to watch, but she had to obey her daddy.

The Black man continued ripping into Cindy's tiny hole, her tightness constricting Avon's cock so severely he was beginning to lose feeling. Kaycee came over a few minutes later with Brett, tears running down his eyes.

Avon slapped Brett.

"You bring your wife to me with that guillotine-ass pussy? You tryna' cut my dick off?" Avon shouted at Brett, still pumping into Cindy.

Brett mumbled. Avon picked up his hand like he was going to slap again.

"I'm... sorry sir."

"Next time you bring me a pussy, stretch it out first! If that baby dick can't do it, give her a toy or somethin'! Now you gotta hold that pussy open for me!" Avon yelled.

"H... how do I..." Brett mumbled, looking at the floor trying desperately to avoid watching Avon thrust into his screaming wife.

"God, do you not know anything?" Kaycee interjected.

Kaycee gripped each of Brett's wrists and moved each hand onto Cindy's ass.

"Spread her cheeks apart! Can't you see that your wife's dumptruck booty is compressing Daddy Avon's magnificent cock?" Kaycee said.

Brett sat down on the couch next to where Cindy was bent over and did as he was told, using his hands to spread apart Cindy's cheeks to better allow Avon to access it.

"Yah, that's a lil' better. Fuck, that's some premium pussy!" Avon screamed, his aggressive tone somewhat quelled. "I can't believe cuckboy didn't wanna breed this cunt himself!"

"Oh, he wanted to," Kaycee chimed in, now sitting on the couch with her legs spread rubbing herself. "He just didn't have the equipment. Shooting blanks from his tiny little pistol."

"What, you mean his sperm don't get bitches pregnant? Is that even a thing?" Avon asked.

"It is! It means you're a genetic dead-end!" Kaycee giggled.

Brett's tiny cock hardened as he hands continued to grip his wife's asscheeks, even more so than her body usually got him excited. Watching his wife get railed by studly, muscular alpha was turning Brett on, much to his horror and humiliation.

"Flip this bitch over, cuckboy!" Avon said, pulling fully out of Cindy, his fully-erect cock of size and girth that Brett thought only existed in hentai and movies with prosthetic penises.

Cindy was lying face down in the bed, still in a complete trance, her eyes rolled back and an enormous smile on her face.

Brett obeyed, laying Cindy on her back, her legs sprawled across the couch over his lap and Kaycee's.

"Put her on your lap and put her ankles in your hands. Spread them as far as you can," said Kaycee.

Brett did as he was told. Cindy's flexible cheerleader legs easily stretched behind her head on each side of her, opening up her hole completely to invite the conqueror to come play.

"Stick it in meee....." she began to moan as she began to regain some hit on sentience once again. It was gone a few seconds later as Avon inserted his cock again.

Avon spend what felt like hours fucking Cindy in every position, performing every trick, in every room of the suite, utilizing every inch of her magnificent body.

Brett was sent to the cuck chair and summoned back multiple times as Avon utilized him for help making the different positions work. Eventually, the group had migrated back to the bedroom. Cindy had regained enough composure to climb on top of Avon and was bouncing on his cock, Brett spreading her cheeks open and Kaycee rubbing against Avon's body while Cindy and the Black man locked eyes.

Watching Cindy willingly and consciously move her incredible body on top of Avon, moving her hips and wiggling her ass to give him the ride of a lifetime, all while the two lovers stared into each other's eyes was torture to Brett. Earlier he could pretend it was business, but this was desire. Lust between a predator and his new, willing prey. As she rocked his world, Cindy's icy blue eyes were as tender and loving as they were the day Brett married her, but those gorgeous eyes were locked into the eyes of Avon.

Avon's muscles were getting tenser as Cindy continued bouncing her hips on his manhood. Brett was barely able to contain his excitement at this point, his cock had been leaking precum the past hour despite his refusal to touch it or play with it.

"Alright, Cindy! I think it's my turn now." Kaycee said,

"What?!" Cindy said.

"Relax, Avon has plenty of gas left in the tank. He's been fucking that tight little pussy for an hour and a half, don't you think we gave that cock a break before you strangle it?" Cindy went face-down ass-up on the bed and wiggled her bubble booty at Avon. "Don't worry sis, I didn't lie to you when I promised you'd get pregnant. But you don't get to have all the fun while we harvest his sperm!"

Avon looked again at Cindy's puppydog eyes, then at Kaycee's thicc wagon. "Yah lemme clap some of them cheeks," Avon said.

"Tee-hee! Don't worry, Cindy! You can have just as much fun helping. We'll work together to bring him to the edge!" Kaycee said.

Avon was on his knees in the bed and shoved his erect cock into Kaycee's pussy, making her quiver and shake. She somehow kept her composure.

"My pussy isn't as tight as yours!" Kaycee said, orgasming as she spoke. The sound of fat slapping muscle proceeded as Avon began pumping into her pussy. "You know what always tightens me up? When he shoves a finger in my ass. Can you stick your tongue in there please! It'll be super hot, Avon will love it! And it'll make my pussy tight enough for Avon to enjoy.

stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers