The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh...." Cindy stammered.

"C'mon! Sexy sisters working together to harvest a load, it's every guy's fantasy!" Kaycee said.

"I don't wanna... lick my sister's asshole, Kaycee..." Cindy said.

"Babe, Avon is a top-shelf man with premium DNA. High effort, high reward. You want a perfect baby, you gotta get a little freaky to harvest the goods!" Kaycee replied.

Cindy hesitated. Watching Avon plow into Kaycee's squishy cheeks was irresistibly sexy to her. She wanted a closer look. She wanted to participate. She wanted to please Avon. She forgot about how humiliating it would be.

She pulled her face closer and closer to her booty, until she could see every s little ripple of perfectly positioned tight cellulite cushioning her booty. Her bleached asshole stared Cindy in the eye. She could smell the unmistakable scent of sex more intensely than ever. Avon and Kaycee's pheromones carved their way into her brain. She stuck her tongue out and planted it firmly on Kaycee's bootyhole, causing the little to laugh hysterically.

"Oh fuckkk!" Brett exclaimed, the site of his wife tonguing Kaycee's asshole as she was being impaled by BBC was too much, and his cock spurted in a hands-free orgasm, causing an obvious wet spot in his shorts.

Kaycee's pussy muscles clenched, making her nearly as tight as Cindy. It was all that he could handle. He pulled her ass all the way in, his cock twitched, his calls contracted and he shot a genocidal eruption of semen into Kaycee's raw pussy. Kaycee and Avon screamed simultaneously as Cindy realized what was happening, and pulled her head away, aghast.

After 20 seconds of screaming, moaning and pure euphoria, Avon finally pulled out of Kaycee, a waterfall of thick spunk pouring out of her as her exited.

"Shit, you sista's are freaky as hell!" the Black man said as he walked into the shower.

Kaycee simply laid on the bed, keeping her face down and ass up as she stuck out her hand to catch some of the jizz falling from her pussy.

"What the fuck was that?!" Cindy yelled.

"What, you thought he was gonna cum inside you? Nice try, assface" Kaycee giggled. "I can't believe you actually licked my asshole! How's it taste? You know I'm never gonna be able to take you seriously now."

"You fucking whore! I just spent two hours fucking your man with you so I could get his sperm!" Cindy yelled.

"This shit?" Kaycee said. She removed the hand from under her pussy where the cum was dripping and spread her fingers apart to allow the cum to form a webbing between the digits. She then put the cum-soaked hand in her mouth, sensually sucking the cum off her middle and ring finger at the same time, then her index finger and pinky.

"Don't worry, he got both of us," Kaycee said. "You know how many girls he's gotten pregnant from just his precum? It's more potent than most men's actual loads. Trust me, you'll be pregnant. You might not get a set of twins or triplets like I'm gonna get, which tends to happen when Avon actually shoots his load inside you, but you'll get your designer baby."

"What do you mean, you saying he got you pregnant too?" Cindy asked.

"Got my IUD out a few weeks ago. Period was two weeks ago, so today was my first fertile day," Kaycee replied.

"Why the fuck would you do this?!" Cindy reeled.

Licking her fingers clean, Kaycee continued "Ugh, do I need to spell everything out for you? You don't have cred in the interracial sex world if you don't make Black babies. The only way to make more bank than I do now is to turn myself into a Black baby factory. I'm gonna make a shitload of money making preggo videos, and Black baby breastfeeding videos, and you just know the video of me getting myself and my beauty queen sister Black bred is gonna sell like wildfire! Adam22's wife getting blown out by a BBC made her like $4 million alone, and she didn't even get pregnant!"

"You fucking... little..."

"Yah, yah, get out your little insults. You wanted a Black baby, in nine months you'll have one, once those premie cummies make their way to your ovaries. Now why don't you fuck off, Avon and I have a hot stone massage in half an hour, then I'm gonna call up room service and serve him caviar and cocaine off my ass. Don't worry, state law says I have to blur your face if you don't sign a form saying you consent to be in my video. But hell, if you wanna let me use you face in it... Maybe I'll send you a commission from all the videos I sell once my editors compile all the footage from the cameras around the house. 5% commission, should get you about... 25 grand if the video sells the way I think it will? Use that to spruce your shitty house up a little bit, I don't want my kids thinking 'this is how poor people live' every time they see their cousins," Kaycee taunted.

Cindy began to sob. She realized her sister's betrayal and knew that she fell right into her trap. She remembered the kind of person that Kaycee was. Always jealous, always a mean girl, always trying to bully her. This whole trip was just Kaycee's latest and greatest act of bullying against her perfect, beauty queen NFL cheerleader sister. Even if she got the DNA she wanted, Kaycee still played her like a fiddle. Tricked her. Humiliated her. Caught her on camera doing hardcore sex for hours when Cindy swore over and over she would never do porn. She couldn't think, scheme, or do anything other than cry.

Cindy and Brett drove back in silence, neither able to face the other. Both of them knew that when Avon was balls deep inside Cindy, it was about far more than just sperm extraction. Cindy was entranced. In love. Having the best sex of her life. Better than she ever imagined sex could feel.

Brett knew he could never come close to offering her what Avon could. He knew that he was failing as a provider, that the two of them could barely afford to make ends meet while the 19-year-old Kaycee was pulling in eight-figures, partying on yachts and staying at hotels he could never dream of. He also knew that he was turned as hell watching Avon fuck his wife, and was pretty sure Cindy knew as well.

Cindy's mind was full of shame and embarrassment too. Not only did she totally humiliate her husband, but she saw him emasculated in a way that she knew she could never truly respect him or take him seriously again. There was also the money issue. Kaycee offered her 25 grand to let her use footage of her face in the videos she was going to post. Could she turn that down? That money could mean so much to them. Was she being an idiot watching Kaycee capitalize on her beauty and not doing the same? Most of all, she was thinking of payback. Kaycee had fucked with her for the last time.

"Babe, stop at CVS. I need a morning-after pill," Cindy said, with more assertiveness than the tone she usually used to speak to Brett. "No way am I letting this be the way... if I'm getting knocked up, I'm doing it on my terms."

Brett didn't say anything, only offering a half nod in understanding.

"25k. Venmo it over to me, and I'll let you show my face in your stupid video" the beauty queen texted her sister.

Kaycee sent a winking emoji and the money a few minutes later. Cindy sat in silence as Brett pulled into the pharmacy, silently plotting her revenge.