The Donor Ch. 03

Story Info
The plan comes together, and so does everyone involved.
4.5k words
4.59
15.5k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,421 Followers

Author's Note: Everything that happens in this chapter is consentual, if dubiously, but if you didn't like chapter 2, then there is probably still too much cruelty for you in chapter 3, even with a perfectly lovely ending.

Almost two weeks later, Matthias strolled into the Italian restaurant, smiling. It wasn't just because things with Helen had gone exactly as he'd hoped so far, either. This place had a lot of fond memories too. When Alice asked where he wanted to meet up to celebrate, though, there was only one option: Clasico. She'd been delighted, of course because Helen had still been working here when they'd started dating. She had no idea how it would twist the knife in the wound he'd inflicted so recently, and so he asked her to keep it a secret from her wife until the night of the event. It was the place they'd all met, but it was also the place where he'd met so many of their friends and Helen's Exs before he left for the steak house he worked at now.

As Matthias looked around, he realized it really hadn't changed much, either. The decor had been updated a couple of times over the years in a piecemeal fashion, but if you looked past that, almost everything was still the same. Same layout, same kitchen, and the same closet where he'd fingered Elizabeth to a quiet but powerful orgasm right after the lunch rush. As he walked past the host and looked for the women he'd be dining with, he shook free of his reminiscence. There would be time for that later. Right now, he needed to focus on putting a nice little bow on the game he'd started so long ago with Alice and Helen.

He found them easily enough at a booth in the back, sitting next to each other. Alice looked sexy in a yellow crop top and jeans, while Helen looked remarkably less enthused in a blue dress that did as much to hide her figure as Alice's outfit was doing to flaunt it. When they noticed him walking up Alice smiled a little brighter, and the thin veneer of polite boredom on Helen's face cracked momentarily, revealing a scowl before she remembered to smile blandly at his arrival. Yes, Matthias thought to himself, everything was going just right. This was shaping up to be a wonderful evening.

"I'm so glad you could come," Alice said, standing up to hug him as he got to the table.

"Of course," he said, holding the hug a bit longer than appropriate while he locked eyes with Helen. "I wouldn't miss this for anything."

After they finished hugging, he settled for a limp handshake with Helen and sat down. Once seated, he opened his bag and gave each of them a wrapped package with a couple books and a few baby gadgets inside. "Everyone will be trying to give you a copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I have it on good authority that these do a much better job for a first time mommy."

"You didn't have to do that," Helen said, setting the package down like it might bite her.

"Right? This is too much," Alice chimed in.

He waved away their concerns, and eventually the conversation devolved into normal pleasantries. None of it was important. All that really mattered to him was that Alice was completely oblivious to what was obvious to him: Helen's secret. That surprised him to some degree, given how poorly Helen was trying to hide her animosity, but then she was probably always like this to some degree when his name was brought up, he supposed. Eventually the waiter arrived, and he was the only one to order wine with his pasta. He ordered the Pinot Grigio as much to compliment the lemon garlic shrimp as to see if Helen would follow suit. When she didn't order a red to go with her eggplant parm his smile increased fractionally.

With their orders in, Alice took the opportunity, and left Helen and Matthias to use the ladies room. "Well, Helen," he asked, as soon as her wife was out of ear shot. "Do you have a present for me?" Her only answer for twenty seconds was to stare murderously at him, before she eventually reached into her hand bag, pulled out a stick, and slid it across the table to him.

"Is this what you wanted, you bastard?" she asked, using the anger welling up from her heart to keep the tears in her eyes from falling. "You wanted to knock me up? Well con-gratu-fucking-lations. You did it."

"I couldn't be happier," he responded, ignoring her sarcasm as he looked from her to the double lines, and back again. She wasn't lying, and of course, neither was he. She was well and truly caught in his trap now.

"Of course you are. You wanted this for some sick fucking reason," she hissed, trying to keep her voice down. "And now you have it, but answer me one thing, smart guy? When Alice finds out, how does that conversation not end in her finding out you're a piece of shit rapist, huh?"

"Well--" he started, before Helen talked over him.

"Because as soon as you break her heart with your sick games, I'm going to an abortion clinic, and you're going to fucking jail," she said, getting a little louder even as she tried to whisper. "I'll bet you didn't think about that, did you, smart guy."

"If you'd let me--" he tried to say.

"You just figured you could make the whole world play your screwed up games and now--" Helen finally stopped talking when he reached across the table to point accusatorily at him and reached out and took it in both of his, surprising her by holding her hand.

"She's coming," he hissed, taking advantage of that surprise to jolt her back to reality with the only thing that mattered to her: Alice.

"Well, aren't you two being cute," Alice said as she walked up to the table. "Should I be jealous?"

"Not at all," Matthias said before Helen could open her mouth. "After all we were talking about you."

"Oh?" Alice asked as she sat down. "Anything juicy?"

"Well..." Matthias let the word hang there for a moment to build suspense before he finally said, "Let's just say it's a surprise, and surprises are more of an after dinner thing."

"But I hate waiting," Alice sighed while Helen tried to keep up her fragile smile.

"You might hate waiting," he said as the waitress arrived and started to set down their drinks, "But I'll bet you love surprises."

Alice dropped the subject after that, much to Helen's obvious relief. It was clear she had no idea how to handle this increasingly complex situation in any way that wouldn't end in catastrophe for her relationship. That suited Matthias just fine. He already had a few good ideas for how to let this play out, he just wanted some more time to let the tension build.

So they chatted pleasantly until dinner arrived, and then tore into it after that. Plenty of eating for two, jokes were made, and even more laughter was heard coming from their table. It was a good night, but inevitably, as the tiramisu arrived, Alice perked back up. "So about that surprise..." she hinted less than gently. She obviously hadn't stopped thinking about it during their conversation.

"I said after dinner, didn't I?" Matthias said, pointing his fork at her in a mock accusation between bites. "Where I come from, dessert is part of dinner."

"Besides," he added after a slight pause, "I can't show you the surprise when the surprise is in the car, now can I?"

After that, it was just a guessing game until the check came and then a short walk to the car. Alice tried to pay, of course, but Matthias rightly insisted the pleasure was all his.

The parking lot was quiet, and the evening was cool but not yet cold when he popped the trunk and pulled out a large bouquet of flowers, handing it to Alice. The arrangement was pink and white, and full of chrysanthemums, pink roses, and baby's breath, along with a card and Helen's test he'd surreptitiously slipped into the ribbon when he pulled them out. "Congratulations," he said cryptically as he handed them off to her.

"Thank you," Alice said confused, "But this is hardly a surprise. I mean I should know if I'm pregnant or not, I--"

"Maybe you should read the card," Matthias offered helpfully.

Alice took his advice and handed him back the bouquet, so she could get it out of the envelope.

"Congratulations to you both on this very special day, I hope that both your pregnancies give you all the--," Alice said before stopping to reread that sentence and examined the pregnancy test in the bouquet as she turned the phrase over in her mind. "Looks like the florist fucked up your card Matthias, I--"

"They didn't," he answered.

"Of course they did." Alice answered, turning from her wife, who was trying not to cry, then back to Matthias, and finally back to the card. "They meant congratulations to both of you, plural, not pregnancies plural. I'm the only one here who's pregnant."

"Are you?" he asked rhetorically.

"Of course, I..." Alice's words trailed off as she looked back at Helen and saw tears streaming down the other woman's face. "Aren't I?" Helen started to shake her head then, as her fragile smile struggled to stay standing in the face of the maelstrom of emotions surging through her.

"Surprise," Helen managed to whisper weakly as she was forced into the part he wanted her to play. "I wanted to tell you, but--" she didn't get any further than that before Alice smothered her words with a kiss. They were both crying now.

"But I told her she should wait for the perfect moment," Matthias answered smoothly, covering up whatever Helen was about to say with his own narrative, "And neither one of us could think of a better time than the night we were already celebrating one amazing pregnancy, Isn't that right, Helen?"

Neither of them looked like they were going to break the kiss any time soon, so he continued. "Helen felt terrible hiding this from you for the last few weeks, but please don't be too hard on her. It's such a romantic surprise and--"

"It is," Alice gasped, taking a breath, "and I fucking love you for it."

Matthias stood quietly for almost a minute, letting them have their moment before he finally said, "Why don't I give you girls a lift home and then you can put on a private show instead of showing the whole neighborhood how much you love each other?"

The realization that there might be other people might be watching their tender moment made Alice blush as she pulled away. Helen was the first to speak though. "I don't think we need a ride or an audience, thank you," she said icily.

Matthias ignored her though and looked to Alice instead. "What do you think Alice," he asked huskily, "One more ride for the father of your children? For the man who made all this possible?" Her blush deepened as she heard all the meanings layered in those few words. She didn't answer, she just looked to Helen and then pulled her toward the driver's side of his silver sedan.

"Seriously," Helen protested even as she was being dragged into the car by lover.

"Shhhhh," Alice responded, smothering Helen's protests with more kisses, leaving Matthias to shut the door behind them. That was fine by him. Let them have their moment, he thought as he got into the driver's seat, and readjusted the rearview mirror so he could watch the lovers as he drove across town. It didn't take long for Helen to forget that there was anyone in the world besides the woman grinding against her in the backseat. Slowly zippers came down and hands slid under clothing as each sought more pleasure than they could get through the thin fabric that separated them from each other, and he watched it all as the blocks slowly slid by on the way back to their apartment.

He parked just down the street before either of them had managed to remove anything that would make them particularly indecent, and the two of them headed for the front door. Helen gave him a dirty look as he followed them into the elevator, but not wanting to spoil the mood, she said nothing, and quickly returned to attacking her partner's neck while she pinned her to a cool metal wall and the floors ticked by.

"Mmmmmm," Alice moaned loudly enough for her voice to echo off the walls of the small room. "God, I want you."

While she begged for more from her girlfriend, though, her eyes were locked with Matthias, so who you was referring to was anyone's guess. But he was pretty sure in this case that you meant both of them. That look of desire was why he'd been fucking her behind Helen's back for a few weeks now. She couldn't get any more pregnant, he'd assured her, even after the test had come back positive. And though she'd been hesitant at first, she'd eventually melted when he assured her that he was just helping her make up for lost time. Something about being bred had changed Alice and made her ache for the masculine energy that her wife could never give her, no matter how much she dominated her. He bided his time, leaning against the wall and watching Alice squirm and gasp beneath her lover's touch until the floor reached five and the doors started to open.

Helen smoothed her dress two seconds before the doors opened, just in case any of her neighbors happened to be in the hallway, but her hair and makeup were already mussed enough that anyone would know what she'd been up to. Fortunately, the hallway was empty, and besides Matthias there were no witnesses to just how sexy these two women in love were. When they reached the door, Helen started to close it on him, barring him from following them inside for tonight's obvious finale. "Thanks for the ride, Matt," she said feigning politeness, "But I think we can take it from here."

"I'm sure," he said, stopping the door with his shoe to keep it from closing, "But I really think you both owe it to yourselves to take some before pictures. You know - before you start to show. Before my babies turn your flat bellies into a sexy little baby bumps..."

"Yes," Helen said dismissively. "We know how to take nudes. I appreciate the suggestion, but I think we'll manage without you somehow."

"What do you think, Alice," Matt said, looking past Helen to her wife. "Don't you want a few shots together, since you're both going to be mommies now? I think it would be the perfect way to remember tonight." Helen turned to see what she was going to say, but even before the other woman started speaking, Matthias pressed hard against the door, pushing past Helen while she was off guard and stepped inside the apartment.

"I think that would be delightful," Alice cooed. Now that he was inside, he could see she'd left her jeans in the hallway and was walking back to their bedroom in a black thong as she lifted her top over her head.

He followed a few steps before he turned to Helen in a mocking bow. "After you."

Helen failed to find any of this amusing, and she walked up to him and hissed, low enough that her girlfriend couldn't hear. "If you think you're getting some kind of three-way with us after what you did to me, you can--"

She didn't get a chance to finish as Matthias pinned her to the wall of the hallway by her throat. "It's not me you need to convince, baby. We both know that." he growled in her ear. "We both know that you dance to her tune, so as long as you don't want her to find out about the terrible things I did to her, and how you lied to her face to cover up your own rape, well..." His forcefulness had done the work that his words never could, and he could see that same neediness in her expression that he saw the last time he held her like this.

Just when her lust reached the point that he could tell she wanted him to grope her or kiss her, he did what she least expected and released her instead, walking down the hall casually. When he reached the bedroom, he found Alice posing on one elbow in a very sexy position. "Oh no," she said playfully, "Helen was supposed to be the one to see me like this, but I guess since you've already seen all of this before..."

Helen walked in behind him with her own personal storm cloud as Matthias was getting out his smartphone to snap a few pictures when she stepped between him and her girlfriend. "Oh, so you did want to make this a group shot," he quipped, but she was not amused.

"Baby," she said, appealing directly to Alice, "Matt did a great job for us, but I don't think that he should be here anymore. How about I take those pictures of you instead, and then we turn out the lights for a more private celebration."

"Be here anymore," She giggled, "Darling - you and I were both knocked up by the same guy, and that was your idea, not mine, by the way. Where do you think he's going to go exactly? He's going to be around now and then for decades." She leaned forward and kissed her wife then, "Don't you think you should bury the hatchet with him after you let him bury his dick inside you?"

Matthias stood back wondering how much that stung, even as Helen's smile barely wavered. She opened her mouth to object, but Alice silenced that one too with another kiss, while looking meaningfully over Helen's shoulder at him.

He heard her loud and clear and stepped forward, sliding one hand under Helen's dress even as the other grasped her throat. This time it was less of a threat than it was a reminder as she started to struggle indignantly at his touch. She didn't want this, but he heard her moan into her lover's mouth at his touch all the same.

He'd done a lot of fucked up things over the years, but he had to admire how this one had come together. He'd never succeeded in creating a trap quite so elegant before. The way he'd seduced Alice so that she'd be open to whatever he suggested, was the perfect counterpoint to how Helen was held hostage with her terrible secrets. The more she struggled, the tighter the whole thing would grip too - like a psychological finger trap.

Even as he pondered the beauty of the situation though, Helen stiffened at his touch, as his fingers rubbed her clit through the satin panties she was wearing, she couldn't help but enjoy it on some level. That's just the way she was wired. After that, Alice's hands started wandering as well, doubling the torment on the conflicted woman as she was attacked mercilessly by those who knew her body best. Over the next few minutes, bodies blended together and clothing came loose one piece at a time. One minute, Helen was mostly clothed and glaring at him while Alice sucked on her nipples, and the next she was begging him for more as he added his pointer finger to the two he already had buried deep inside her humid pussy.

They became a knot of flesh for the next twenty minutes, and sometimes it was hard to figure out where one person ended and the next began. Alice's lithe frame practically drowned in Helen's voluptuous features as she sought to monopolize and protect her beloved from the man in their bed. That left her open for Matthias' strong hands and muscular limbs to molest her in any way he saw fit, and soon enough her legs were spreading as she wordlessly begged him to give her what she needed. Oh, she was strong enough that she would never actually say that, but her body spoke a language all its own, and it had no secrets from him. In time, it became less of a pile of blurring moaning flesh and more of a chain of dominance. Helen held down Alice, Matthias controlled Helen, and all the while Alice exchanged the most lustful looks with him, completing the circle. She knew what was coming, as soon as her partner was ready. She ached to be fucked in the same way that Helen ached to be held down, and who was he to disappoint two beautiful mothers to be, after all?

Eventually he aligned everything just so, with Helen and Alice sandwiched together near the edge of their bed. Both their drooling pussies were right at his cock level as they embraced each other and writhed in front of him. Each of them competed to see who could moan louder as he finally stepped forward, and holding Helen by the waist, rubbed his cock up and down their slick lips until their juices were mixed across his throbbing shaft. "Now let's see," he teased. "Who should I fuck first?"

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,421 Followers
12