The Donor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, me - please - I need it so fucking bad," Helen moaned, surprising him. He'd have thought that Alice would have been the first one to beg for his cock, but maybe she was worried that seeming too eager would let Helen know what they'd been doing behind her back.

"Hmmmm... choices choices..." he mused, briefly sliding his dick between their pussies. Alice's stubble hurt a little bit, but it was worth it to hear them both gasp as he ground directly against their clits at once.

"Fuck me Matt," Alice moaned. "Fuck me right fucking now." Their desperation made his dick throb. Squirm beneath him were two beautiful lesbians, and each of them were begging him to fuck them. It was a situation that was only made possible by their lust for each other, and Alice's desire to be bred. Each fed on the other's passion though, and both were clearly half out of their mind with their desire to cum.

In the end, Matthias decided to leave it to chance. "Ennie, Meanie, Minnie, Moe," he said slowly, moving his dick up and down the pussies before him, "If she orgasms, let her go... My mother told me to fuck the wettest one and you are... it." He kept them on edge for half a minute with that silly nursery rhyme as he moved back and forth, but once it decided for him he slid all the way inside Helen in a single thrust, giving her no warning or chance to accommodate him as he bottomed out inside him.

"Oh fuck, you're inside me again." she gasped. "You're in me and I can't - can't do anything to stop you..."

"Aren't you the smart one, Helen," he gloated as he bent forward to pull her hair so he could speak directly into her ear. "Just because I've already knocked you up doesn't mean I can't keep fucking you."

"No, please," she whimpered as he pistoned in and out of her now, obviously enjoying it.

"I can fuck you every day... every week... I can even put another baby in you after you give birth to this one..." Matthias said, with just an edge of cruelty in his voice. It was okay if Alice knew that her wife was kinky, but it wouldn't do for her to find out anything too dark.

"Please..." Helen begged as she started to get close to cumming. "Please just stop..."

"If you insist," he said mockingly as he suddenly pulled out of her, and without missing a stroke slammed his cock into Alice's pussy without changing his rhythm.

"No," Helen said, her voice strangled with disappointment that he'd actually listened to her when he was so close.

"Yes..." Alice purred as his cock started to batter against her cervix. "Oh fuck yes. Harder. Please god fuck me harder Matt." So that's exactly what he did. Using Helen's hips as his handhold, he doubled down and pounded against her pussy with all his might. It didn't increase the pace of their fucking very much, but the force as his pelvis slammed against both women's bodies was more than enough to make them both start moaning again as he ground their clits together with every thust.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Alice gasped, getting closer and closer all the time. "Fill me with your cum Matt. Give me fucking twins.

It was a request that was nearly impossible to resist, but he did it all the same, pulling out of her spasming pussy even as she started cumming hard beneath her partner, before switching back to Helen's cunt. "I can't do that just yet slut." he growled. "Not until your wife gets a chance to cum on my dick too." The disappointed noises Alice was making were almost immediately drowned out by the moans of pleasure Helen was making as he started fucking her again.

"Mmmmmm - you fucking bastard," she moaned beneath him. "Leaving me like this. You're a monster. You know that? You're a... uhhhhhh... a monster..." No matter how much her words said that she hated him, her body told him a different story. Matt tried to distract himself from how good her cunt felt and how erotic this situation was as he desperately tried to delay his own impending orgasm. He thought about how much warmer Alice's pussy was, and how much tighter Helen's was. Even though they were both soaked, their wetness felt nothing alike. That train of thought came to an abrupt end though when Helen brought him back to reality by cumming on his cock.

"I'm-I... Fuuucccckkkkkk..." she moaned before her body started to spasm and words were entirely lost to her. Nothing could have possibly been hotter to Matthias than the complete submission of this dyke that claimed to hate him. With a grunt, he slammed his dick against her womb and shot his first two spurts of cum against it. With a supreme act of willpower, he managed to pull out after that, and the third shot sprayed against their pussy lips before the fourth and final shot ended up deep inside Alice's pussy as he buried himself inside her.

After that, all he could do was gasp, utterly spent by the marathon fuck they'd all just endured. Both women were still breathing hard, but were still kissing as much as not. A minute later, when he finally caught his breath, he pulled out, rolled Helen off of Alice, and then lay down between them. Helen started to cuddle against him immediately, and once Alice saw what her lover was doing, she started clinging to him as well. For once Matthias had no idea what was going to happen next, but whatever it was, it was going to be hard to top this.

12