All Comments on 'The Donor Ch. 03'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's nice to see something new from you!

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm still around, just, things have been hectic, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope things get sorted out, I like your stories. I wanted to support you on that other place, but 1 dollar is equivalent to 7 dollars in my country, so I'm supporting with my 5 stars and comments.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Now That Is Entertainment - 5 Stars

That was a fun and entertaining sexual adventure. Great storytelling and well developed and written. Hoping for more chapters of sexual fun with these three. So many places you can take this. Thanks for you time to write. Cheers

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llover 1 year agoAuthor

Sometime's that matter's more than anything, honestly. My stories attract a lot of negativity. Sometimes I just... stop for a while because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible! Great story in a great series.

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

I love your heartless bastards. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a bit of a ride, I am curious to see what happens next, if there is a next one. Good job!

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

really nice story, would love to see next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story has some of the hottest dialogue!

If you ever felt like writing “epilogue” stories to some of your series where we check in on all these young mothers I’d love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

I think Helen would benefit from a spanking, with Alice watching, to totally put him at the top of the three. Then take both girls from behind.

Alice should be first to give him a blow job, and Helen first to offer her well spanked and red bottom for penetration, as proof of her submission and acceptance of Matt's control.

Both girls now want to be his, but he should certainly allow them to have each other as well. He needs to be strict with them, but there must be love as well.

shadrachtshadracht21 days ago

Fucked up and so very hot. Masterfully written. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Donor Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Donor Series Info