The Donut Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother looked at me, a knowing expression crossed her face, then a smile—she knew. She knew I wasn't a virgin any longer. Later, she told me I had a confident glow that comes with loving a man fully in the most intimate way. I still didn't possess a poker face and knew I never would.

It was the following day, Monday when Wade walked into the bakery to buy his three donuts. I stood behind the counter while he gazed into the case. I was waiting to see if he would select what I was most interested in this time. The cream-filled Long John donuts were sure to be his pick as I looked up expectantly.

"I would like two cream-filled Long Johns please," he announced.

I stood stunned, not believing what I had just heard. Two? Not three?

Wade looked at me, seeing the confusion showing on my face.

"Robyn, I just need two."

I retrieved the two donuts, placed them into a bag, and walked to the cash register. Wade handed his money to me, then I handed him his change, still baffled. I watched as he handed me my donut with a smile.

"One for me and one for my love."


1...5678910