The Dookie Girl

Story Info
Meet Ella.
2.4k words
4
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella "Ella" Gerlach was the hottest employee in the IT Department. She was hired for the support team by the supervisor of network security simply because she looked like a cosplayer that he had a stalker-ish crush on.

Ella, as she was known by family and friends, was best known for her sultry selfies on social media, which many guys on her friends list masturbated to.

Ella was once a teacher's aide at a local preschool, but she was let go. Ella described the woman who reported her as a "jealous hater" who had discovered that Ella had selfies online that exposed Ella's body; they were pictures of Ella in various two-piece bikinis.

The divorced mother-of-three took Ella's pictures to the Board of Education, and Ella was fired. The situation had a huge impact on Ella's confidence.

She had never been fired before. From then on, she never spoke about working at the preschool. She didn't even put it on her resume.

But, the jealous mom who had reported Ella also told the school board something else. Something bizarre.

She told them that Ella was a softcore porn amateur who defecated on camera for money. Of course, when the mom told the school board this, they dismissed her in disgust, and the rumour quickly faded away.

But the mom was on to something. Everything she had told the school board was true. Too bad she couldn't prove it. Too bad she didn't have the courage to do what Ella did, either. Because, in a very strange way, the mom admired Ella. The thought had crossed the mom's mind to record her own softcore videos and sell them online.

Too bad for Ella. She was about to be exposed.

--------------------------------

The company that Ella worked for was for a popular search engine (which Ella often refused to disclose for fear of being laid off again). She had her own cubicle that was near a set of windows with a view of some trees.

When Ella first started at the company, she usually dressed professional, wearing a dress shirt, dress pants or a dress skirt, and high heels. Then, she mellowed out and started wearing jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

Ella was a typical platinum blonde constantly fighting with in-growing, dark edges. The helix and lobes of her ears accommodated several piercings. Her black, winged cat eyeliner was always on fleek.

Her build was athletic, with a waistline that made her body ideal for tank tops and stretch pants. Guys often took her for a yoga instructor or a figure skater.

Her midriff was toned to perfection and her C cup breasts were full at the top with plump, pink nipples.

Her behind was O-shaped and round, which meant if she was naked and she bent over, her anus could be seen.

Ella's tight, little apple-bottom ass looked so fucking hot in yoga pants or leggings.

Lately, she'd been wearing yoga pants to work due to the fact that she wasn't seen by too many people. Her blonde hair was back in her usual ponytail with an elastic scrunchie hair tie, sometimes with a bang up front.

Most of the vital issues sent to her inbox were cleaned up. Some of the complaints couldn't be solved due to her having limited access. And, she was fine with that.

Now, there was one more issue that Ella had to deal with, and it wasn't computer networking related.

Her issue was poop. Hard doo-doo.

Ella waited until around 4:30pm, just before it was time to close. She headed for the only unisex restroom in her division, down the hall from the employee diner.

She shut the door and locked it. She wiped down the toilet seat with paper towels before she turned her back to the bowl and took down her yoga pants.

She sat on the toilet with her yoga pants gathered at her knees. While urine drained from her, she removed a bloody maxi pad from the seat of her purple panties and replaced it with another. She leaned forward and sighed.

Below her, long, thick dribs of period blood oozed from her gutter gash. Her anus was shaved, waxed, and cute as an ass button. Then, it began to open up.

Ella could smell her bowel movement now. The odor that her inner workings produced was absolutely horrid.

Her stool wasn't even out of her ass yet, and already the stink was alarming. She fanned her nose.

Her poop was stone hard. Rock solid. Her tender anus was opened to the size of a silver dollar, gaping like a pink, six petal flower in full bloom. Ella attempted to pass the bowel behemoth by flexing her tummy muscles.

It's stuck, she thought. It won't come out. What the fuck?!

After pushing down on the obstruction for more than five minutes, Ella gave up. She closed up her anus tight and the fecal mass sank back into her rectum. She tore off toilet tissue and wiped before she stood up.

Ella adjusted her maxi pad wings around the seat of her panties before she pulled up her yoga pants and flushed.

She washed her hands and checked her hair in the mirror. The stink of stool was lingering, or maybe it was the scent of her menstrual cycle, a period in her life that she dreaded every single month of the year.

Ella left the unisex restroom thinking about what her life would be like if she had no gender. She thought this, because she blamed her period on her difficulty to have a good bowel movement.

She also knew that viewpoint wasn't true. Besides, she loved playing with her clitoris until she squirted and her brain was reduced to soupy grey matter.

Ella didn't even have a boyfriend. Sexual molestation as a young girl had shaken her faith in the male gender, but she still had hope that she'd find a kinky gentleman.

----------------------------------

Ella stood in the Medicines & Treatments Isle of the local drug store, looking at laxatives and stool softeners.

Her mismatched eyes scanned over various products that claimed to relieve constipation: Senna, fibre therapy capsules, chocolate flavoured vegetable laxative squares, and cherry flavoured Magnesium Citrate.

Because of her budget, Ella decided on a pink box of store brand laxatives for women, 90 tablets, 5 mgs each.

She took the pink box to the checkout and paid for it.

Outside in the parking lot, Ella felt the massive turd slowly move downward. She held on to the driver side door of her two-door coupe until the pain faded.

While Ella waited there, she heard a vehicle pull in behind her. She heard a door slam and keys jingle.

"Ella?" asked a female voice.

Ella tightened her anus and pretended that she didn't hear her name being called. The last time someone said Ella's name in public, four girls jumped her and beat her like reincarnations of her abusive step-mother.

Ella readied her key chain pepper spray and turned around to face whoever was behind her. She smiled.

"Hannah," Ella said, joyfully.

Ella threw her arms around Hannah Jones. Hannah and Ella met in college. The sorority sisters used to make fun of Ella, because she had Heterochromia, making one of her eyes blue and the other brown. Hannah befriended Ella, before Ella graduated with her degree in Network Administration.

"How you been?" Hannah asked.

"Hanging in there," Ella said. "How's your baby?"

"She starts preschool in September."

"Are you and your mom still...? You know?"

"Yes," Hannah said, confident. "It pays the bills."

Ella leaned on her car with her hand on her tummy.

"You okay?" Hannah asked.

"Girl, my poop is stuck. It's so hard. It's like a rock in my butthole. It won't come out."

Hannah took Ella's bag and removed the laxative.

"And you think this is going to help?"

Hannah gave Ella back her bag.

"Let me get some dried prunes for my mom. When I come back out, you can follow me to my mom's house."

"Okay," Ella said. "I don't have any plans."

Ella watched Hannah's heart-shaped behind bounce behind denim blue jeggings as Hannah walked.

------------------------

From the drug store, Ella followed Hannah to her mother Teah's house. Teah was well into her fifties, but she looked like she was in her mid-thirties.

Teah told Ella that she was a practicing vegan, though Ella took Teah for a meat-eater since Teah's butt was still huge and her breast hung a bit low.

Teah had her soft woolly hair pulled back into a huge afro bun. Ella admired Hannah and Teah's hair, the fashion in which it stood up like a tree, the texture of the dark silky coils, and the way it bounced with body.

Ella hated her plain, flat white girl hair. Hated it.

They ate dinner in the kitchen. Ella had possibly the best vegetable soup she ever tasted. She figured it was a black cooking thing, or a soul food recipe. She sucked down glass after glass of filtered water.

"Thirsty?" Teah asked Ella.

"I have to stay hydrated, Mrs. Jones."

Ella cut an inaudible, below-radar fart that formed an air pocket at the seat of her pants before it escaped her underside, slightly tickling her vulva lips in the process.

Ella took a deep breath and took another sip of water.

"Are you constipated?" Teah asked Ella.

Ella kept her eyes on the soup bowl before her.

"I've seen that look a thousand times," Teah said.

"She bought a store brand laxative," Hannah added.

"How long you been bound up?" Teah asked.

Ella dared to relax her internal sphincter muscles like that savage fecal mass didn't exist. She felt her rectal walls spreading around the lowering bulk. A warm squirt of urine escaped her, wetting her maxi pad.

"A week," Ella replied. "It started during my period."

"That'll do it," Hannah said to Teah.

"I want to see it," Teah said.

Ella looked to Teah, confused. Teah had this stern, motherly look that said, Don't question me.

"Go to the bathroom," Teah pointed to Ella.

Ella stood up and let Hannah show her to the first bathroom. The bathroom smelled like lavender-scented, multi-purpose cleaner, and was immaculately clean.

Ella felt a bit intimidated by these two black women as they walked her over to the toilet. Teah and Hannah were gigantic compared to the rail-thin Caucasian girl standing there, facing the wall like a student in time out.

Behind Ella, Teah put on her big frame glasses while Hannah checked the batteries of a black, LED flashlight used for camping and roadside emergencies.

Ella's eyes went side to side, wondering how she ever got herself into this situation. But, it was too late. They were concerned about her. Ella decided to let things run their course. Hannah wasn't a stranger to Ella.

Ella had seen firsthand the destructive capabilities of Hannah's cavernous bowels, biohazard-worthy turds of all shapes, colors and types. Now, Ella wondered what the mother and daughter would see in her own depths.

"Take your pants down," Teah told Ella.

Ella compliantly thumbed the elastic waist of her yoga pants and took them down mid-thigh.

"Lean on the toilet," Teah ordered.

Ella bent over and let her palms touch the soft toilet seat cover. Behind her, she felt light, quick gusts of wind as Teah and Hannah went to work.

Hannah shined the LED light up into Ella's lily-white, goose-bumped butt cheeks. Teah looked closely at Ella's natal cleft and saw a bit of redness around the inner skin.

"Open your booty cheeks," Teah told her.

Ella reached around, placed her hands with chipping red polish under her gluteal folds and pulled her buttocks apart. Teah took the LED light from Hannah.

Teah thinned her eyes as she tried to get a good look at Ella's little butthole. The meat around Ella's anus was swollen, like a first-degree burn.

Teah also noticed a tinge of period blood on Ella's maxi pad and some discharge on the lips of Ella's vulva.

Ella's anus hissed. Teah shied the LED light up in there as Ella's anus opened up. A shiny mound of hard, dark poop appeared, filling up Ella's rectum. It stopped and lowered, causing Ella's anus to bulge out a bit.

A few drops of urine dripped from Ella's vulva lips and pattered on to her maxi pad.

Teah and Hannah backed away from Ella, who was still bent over, holding on to the toilet.

"Ever seen anything like that?" Hannah asked.

"No," Teah nodded. "Not from a girl her size."

"We can take her to your doctor," Hannah said.

"Jarvis? He'll want to study that specimen."

Hannah looked to poor Ella, still bent over.

"Mom, what if we recorded it?"

"Ella? Pooping?"

Ella's eyes suddenly widened. She stood straight and quickly pulled up her yoga pants. But, she didn't move.

Teah and Hannah approached, towering over Ella.

"Would you like to make some money?" Teah asked.

"I'll do it," Ella said. "I just need my webcam."

Teah and Hannah smiled at Ella. Ella grinned back.

Teah asked, "How long have you been...?"

"Into scat?" Ella finished. "Since college."

"I never would have imagined."

"It started when Hannah showed me the website that you and her run. At first, I thought it was funny. Then, I thought about these beasts that I've been producing."

Ella sat down on the toilet.

It was story time.

"I was always ashamed of poop. When I was little, my step-mom spanked me because I messed myself. She beat me for any reason she could think of. One night I was on the toilet trying to poop. She barged in, took me off the toilet and started beating me. I don't even know why she beat me. She never told me the reason.

"I waited until she was gone before I went back to the bathroom. I have this fear of people barging in on me while I poop. My step-mom's boyfriend used to touch me, but my real dad beat him up. When I moved back with my real dad, I felt safe. But the stress got worse.

"My ex-boyfriends all pressured me into having sex, and when I told them no, they broke up with me. I considered becoming a lesbian, but the thought of never touching another erect penis again made me cringe. So, I turned to self-pleasure. I fingered my butthole and used butt plugs, before I finally got the courage to use my webcam to do anal with a dildo. That's the first time I ever shat on camera. Now, I wanna get paid for it."

"Cool story," Teah said. "But, if you wanna get paid, you need a porn name. We'll call you The Dookie Girl."