The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was trying on the items and Becky gave him feedback, Wendy asked the salesperson to help her pick out a few items. She was grabbing her purchase off the counter when Bryan and Becky walked up to pay for his new clothes. Becky laughed as she pointed out that dad was paying for the clothes.

Bags in hand, they left the store and went to get a coffee. Sitting at a table outside the coffee shop, they once again got the strange looks. Without bra or forms, it was easier to pick Bryan out as a guy in makeup and a dress. Still, there was the encouragement that some people smiled a sincere smile and one girl came up to tell Becky and Wendy how good it was that they could accept a boy who wasn't being all macho.

The purpose of the trip served, it was time to go home. As they neared their own town, Becky suggested they stop for an early dinner at a restaurant. Wendy kept quiet, waiting for Bryan. People knew them here. Not a lot, but it was a risk for him to be seen in public in the town where he lived.

Finally, he decided yes, with a condition. They would stop at home, he would change into a new dress and put on the flat chested bra, and then they would go out. It surprised Wendy, but in a good way and she told Bryan she was proud of him.

They went to one of the chain restaurants and Becky requested a booth near the back. The host looked the third girl up and down and said he would see what he could do. He called them 15 minutes later and tried to set them at a front table, but Becky wasn't going to give in. Eventually, they were seated in the back, and Bryan thought he owed his sister one more star for her support.

As before there was a mix of reactions, but since they weren't in the middle of a heavily trafficked area, the people who really noticed was reduced to just a few tables. During dinner they planned out the rest of the week. There was still the entire week after, with parents returning on Friday night, but they would plan that another time.

The only thing giving Bryan away was his male voice. Other than that, he looked like a girl with no breasts, and he interacted easily with two people who were obviously girls. The only issue the entire time was on the drive home when Wendy pushed up his hem and ran her hand over his cock. He asked her to stop, surprising her, but she did as asked and even pulled the hem back down.

When they got home he excused himself, gave Wendy a quick kiss on the lips, and hurried to his room. When Becky tried to follow, she found the door locked. Not sure of the meaning, she invited Wendy back any time she wanted to stop by. Wendy was also confused, and nodded.

Becky held her. "I don't know what's up, but this morning he was really liking you. I actually think he's in love and just doesn't know what to do with it."

Wendy sniffled a little. "That would be nice, but if he's in love he has an awful way of showing it."

They were silent a little longer. "Wendy, you're one of my best friends and you've known him since he moved in 5 years ago. Why now?"

Wendy pulled back a little and looked at her friend. "Because now, I feel like you won't hate me if I chase him."

Becky gasped. "Oh my god, have I really been that bad? Wendy, I need to tell you about the conversation I had with him the other night." She told about her college ways, and the men, and they held each other and cried. Finally, Wendy said she had to go and Becky was left alone in the living room. It felt really strange, and she had said so much. For the first time in months, she was afraid.

=======

Chapter 4

The next day, Bryan was dressed the entire day. As a boy. He spent a lot of time in his room, door locked, and didn't say much even when Becky tried to get him talking.

For her, it was a terrible day. She had wonderful plans of how she was going to drag her little brother around behind her for two weeks, and now she sat alone in their living room with nobody to talk to. She tried calling Wendy, but she was extra busy from taking the day off. Other friends were also at work. She had exposed herself in a way she hadn't thought possible, and now she was alone. It was a bad combination and when Bryan came downstairs to help get dinner started, he found his step-sister laying on the couch, crying, a half empty bottle of rum next to an empty glass on the floor next to her.

"Hey, Becky, what are you doing? Shit, I thought this was a new bottle. Did you drink all that by yourself?"

She nodded and tried to control her crying. "I'm thinking about going out and finding some guys and telling them to just have fun and leave me in a ditch when they finish."

Bryan started to laugh, thinking it was a joke, but he quickly realized she wasn't smiling and stopped. "Damn, ok, first thing is I get this bottle away from, shit, the neck is all wet. Have you been sucking the bottle?" She cried harder. "Ok, this goes. I may need to lock up all the hard stuff. What's got into you, Becky? I've never seen you like this."

Becky tried to drag herself up, but fell back onto the couch. Her eyes opened and she mumbled, "Oh shit."

Seeing where things were headed, Bryan hurried to her, helped her up and together they staggered to the bathroom. He helped her to her knees in front of the toilet and held her so her teeth wouldn't hit the rim of the bowl. Jokingly he said, "I always wanted to get you on our knees, but I didn't think it would be like this."

"Fuck you," she said, and then she bent forward and emptied her stomach into the toilet.

He kept her there for another 20 minutes, letting her throw up once more, then he got a wet cloth and cleaned her up. Helping her back to the couch, he realized she was done for the day. Dinner plans changed completely and he made some rolls along with a soup dinner.

While food was heating he went back to his sister. "Look at you. Drunk, sexy, letting me move you around. Do you realize that this was my dream situation five years ago? We first met and before I knew what a bitch you were I wanted to get you drunk, bend you over and pull your panties down, and drill you. Why did you have to be so hot?"

She looked at him and smiled. "Am I still hot? Cuz I feel awful."

Bryan moved some hair off her face. "Yeah, you're still hot. This isn't easy for me. I really wanna ... well, best not to go there."

A tear flowed from her eye. "Please, do it. I need somebody. I need to feel loved. Fuck me, Bryan. Hold me down and fuck me." She started pushing her shorts down.

He looked at the clock. "I need to turn off the heat under the soup. Don't go away. Man, you're a mess." He went into the kitchen, turned off the heat, and noticed there were still 6 minutes on the rolls. Too long to wait, not long enough for anything. He shook his head. "No," he said softly, "I'm not going to take advantage of her."

As he returned to the couch, Becky noticed his shorts bulging in front. "Oh yes, please, give it to me." She started pushing her shorts down.

"Becky, stop. Shit, who's at the door?" The doorbell was an almost welcome interruption, giving him an excuse not to go right back to Becky. He opened the door and saw Wendy outside.

"Can I come in?" she asked? Then she looked down. "Oh, or am I interrupting something?"

He grabbed her arm and pulled her in. "Yes, you are interrupting something, and thank you. She's not feeling well today."

Wendy looked at Becky, pale, shorts at her knees, eyes red from alcohol and tears. "What the hell happened?"

Becky looked past Wendy. "Bryan, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel your cock inside me. I want you to love me."

Bryan walked over to her and tried to stop her from pulling her shorts completely off. "Becky, you are really making this hard for, shit, I mean, difficult for me. No, I'm not going to fuck my sister. You need to keep those on."

"I need it, and I'm not really your sister. Bend me over and push my face into the couch. I deserve to be used hard and I want your cock."

Wendy looked at him. "It IS a nice cock."

"You aren't helping. I need to get the muffins." He walked to the kitchen.

She turned back to Becky. "This is about what you said last night, isn't it?" Becky nodded. Wendy moved closer. "Hey, I'm not just here today to see Bryan. I really like you too. Wow, what were you drinking?"

Becky pointed before remembering the glass and bottle had been taken away. "Rum. Half bottle."

Wendy's fingers began stroking her friend's hair. "Too much, girl. Anyway, Bryan loves you to, like a sister. He's big and hard and struggling to behave. I could thank you for getting him ready for me, but you are a real mess. A sexy mess. How can you be so drunk and so sexy at the same time?" She had been moving forward and finally their lips touched. She felt Becky's tongue against her lips. Suddenly she was pulled tightly against her friend as Becky's tongue tried to force its way into Wendy's mouth.

The timer sounded and Bryan pulled the rolls from the oven, checked the soup, decided it was hot, and looked at the entrance to the living room where some strange sounds were coming from. He went to the door and saw something he wasn't prepared for. Both women were naked, kissing, and grinding on each other. He was unzipping his shorts when he thought better of it and got an extra place set at the table.

Becky and Wendy were in another world, both releasing all the sexual frustration of the past on each other. The intensity of their actions continued to grow until Becky cried out in her orgasm. Wendy didn't have the head start and added her fingers to herself to try to push herself to the edge. Becky began recovering her senses again and reached down, moving Wendy's hand aside and using her own. Wendy was surprised, smiled, and went back to kissing.

A minute later she had her own orgasm, gasping, moaning loud, then suddenly tensing, pulling in with her belly, and going quiet as she looked at Becky with intensity in her eyes. Bryan watched, fascinated, thinking how wonderful it would be to receive that look. He noticed a wet spot a couple of inches below the waistband on his shorts and then looked up to see both girls looking at him.

"Don't go away, but I'm not passing this up," Wendy whispered. She got up and hurried to Bryan, breasts bouncing as she walked, and he back up a few steps before she reached him. "Not this time. I'm going to have my way now." His pants were open and at his ankles almost before he realized it. He could see the pre-cum that had stained his shorts just before her hand bent him down and half his erection disappeared inside her mouth.

As he watched, Becky came into his view, crawling over, then kneeling up and moving her head toward his cock. "Becky, please, don't." Wendy was sliding her lips up and down his cock, Becky just inches away now, then she looked up and their eyes momentarily locked.

She knelt higher and kissed his belly, above Wendy's head. She looked up again. "You don't love me."

The sensations were already building in his belly, but he held Becky's head between his hands and gently said, "I do love you, Becky, as a sister. Please understand. I don't want sex with my sister."

She nodded and looked at the cock, now completely vanished into Wendy's mouth. One hand reached out to cup and play with his balls, the other closed in a grip between pointer finger and thumb at the very base, just touching Wendy's lips. With a little pressure, she made her intent known and Wendy pulled her head back to the head, fingers following, then she began bobbing her head on just half the cock, Becky's fingers stroking him just a short distance from the wet lips.

Bryan leaned back against a counter as the girls worked his cock. He was soon tensing, moaning, and gripping the countertop. Wendy pulled her head back and said, "Bryan, watch," as she opened her mouth an inch from the head of his cock. Becky was now doing it all, stroking him quickly as he held on. He lost the ability to hold it and watched, fascinated, as the first stream shot from his cock into Wendy's mouth. As the streams weakened she moved forward, taking the cock again and holding it for a few minutes after he was done to suck the last drops from him.

The girls looked at each other and seemed to reach an unspoken agreement. Wendy slowly stood up, kissing her way up Bryan's belly and chest. Becky rose with her, hand in Wendy's hair. Bryan felt her other hand on his back as she moved up. Gently, his head was guided forward and down as Becky reached his chin. Then their lips met and opened, tongues reaching for each other with the same intensity he had shown the other day. His arms went around her as he realized this was more than a kiss. It was a test. Wendy had just filled her mouth with his cum, and by kissing her and holding the kiss, he was saying it was ok to put it back in his mouth.

He kissed Wendy for a while, enjoying it, then pulled back a little and put his arm around Becky, pulling her into a hug while he still hugged Wendy. He looked up, but spoke to his sister. "Becky, if I didn't love you, had no respect for you, I would have enjoyed fucking you. You were so sexy on that couch, it was hell to not just jump you. But I do respect you. You are so different from who you were a week ago. Especially the part about almost begging me to fuck you."

Becky looked at him. "You don't need to keep repeating that part."

Wendy giggled and grabbed Becky's ass. "He's teasing you. Trust me, what happened just now, nobody is ever going to know except us."

"Exactly," he said, "But now I need to turn my attention to important things. The soup is cold again and so are the rolls. Dinner will be in 5 minutes, and I want everybody in clothes."

The girls laughed and got dressed, pouring drinks while Bryan finished the meal.

A few hours later, they were saying good bye to Wendy, who told Becky, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how bad a day you were having. You should have told me."

"I'm a big girl. I need to be able to take care of myself," Becky answered. "I've never done a half bottle of rum as therapy before." Her eyes suddenly went wide. "Oh my god, I'm turning into my mother! OWW!"

Bryan had spanked her. "No, you aren't. Stop saying that or I'm going to, oh, never mind, you'd probably cum if I spanked you."

They laughed and it broke the tension. Then Wendy said she really needed to go and brother and sister were left alone again.

"Bryan, thank you. Thank you for getting me to the bathroom. Thank you for dinner. And," she looked down, "thank you for caring enough not to take advantage of me being drunk."

He lifted her head and gave her a quick kiss. "It was probably the hardest decision of my life."

She watched him as he sat in his favorite chair and pulled out his computer. Slowly, the full meaning of his statement sank in.

Later in the evening, he went to his room and pulled out a phone. There was a guy he knew from his home town, before they moved in with Becky and her dad.

"Hey, Chip, how've you been? Yeah, sorry I didn't call more. We've been having a bit of a war here, but I think we finally made peace." They chatted for a while, just catching up in general, then Bryan decided it was time. "I've got kind of a strange request for you. I've got a step-sister. She's been a real bitch to me until lately and, you know, the guys are a little scarce over the summer. I thought maybe you could take her out. I could even pass you some money if it's tight for you." He let Chip ask some questions. "Good looking? Oh yeah, no problems there. It was her attitude that was the issue, but like I said, I think we have that settled." A bit more chat, then, "Just one thing, Chip. Our new relationship is important to me. You can be a lot of fun, but I know you have a reputation. This is a favor to me, not a conquest. You hurt her and I'm coming for you." Chip made a joke about how skinny Bryan was, and Bryan just said, "I'm serious. Don't cross me on this, man."

He went back to the living room and sat down. "Becky, I called a guy I used to know from before. He can be a lot of fun, and I asked if he'd be willing to take you out this weekend. If you're interested, I'll give you his number. If not, then throw something at me and let's get it over with."

She scowled first, then softened. "It's not the way I prefer to get my dates, but since you did so much for me earlier, I'll take a chance. Give me the number."

An hour later she came down the stairs with a bright smile on her face. "Chip is FUN-NY. I definitely needed to laugh and he kept the jokes rolling. We're set for Saturday, and I'm actually going to let him drive me." Bryan had a look. "What?" she asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you, but here goes. He can be a great guy, but he also has a reputation as a bit of a girl getter. I told him if he hurts you there will be a payment. If he does anything you don't want, you let me know, ok?"

She looked at him with a grin. "Bryan, I don't know if you've looked at yourself lately, but you aren't exactly built like a dashing knight saving damsels in distress."

He ignored the jab. "Just tell me if he does anything."

=======

Friday night the three of them went to a sit-down restaurant for dinner. They all wore dresses, Wendy had royal blue nails, Becky wore fire engine red, and Bryan wore clear. He said fingernail polish wasn't in his list of things he wanted, but they made him wear something. He also skipped the lipstick, since his lips were already a fairly reddish color. The biggest difference, though, was two girls with C-cup bras and him with none.

The girl who took their name gave Bryan a look of disgust, actually curling her lip a little when she realized "she" was a "he", but they all just accepted it. The girl who seated them was chatty and smiled at them, commenting on how good they all looked. As she set out the menus, she looked at Bryan and said, "If you shave your legs, you're really brave." They all laughed and then it was the server's turn. They had a male server who seemed a little uncomfortable with Bryan, but otherwise the experiment of going out went better than feared.

Through the meal, the girls noticed a guy at another table kept glancing over, but he didn't smile or frown, so they just accepted it as curiosity. Wine with the dinner made them decide to stay a little longer and they had dessert. Becky told Bryan he needed his own, to bulk up a bit, but she and Wendy would share. He frowned and Wendy jabbed her elbow into Becky's side. Becky started to talk but Bryan cut her off. "In the car," he said, "not a crowded restaurant."

After dinner they decided to walk around a little before driving home, giving Bryan a little more exposure. Some reactions were, as expected, not very pleasant. By now, though, if somebody was willing to let him talk he would explain that he was just wearing different clothes. Because his makeup was minimal, most people seemed to accept his reasoning. Some people smiled. One guy came up and handed him a business card while saying, "If you need a date, I'm usually available on short notice." The guy was gone before Bryan could explain, but the girls smiled.

"That's a compliment, by the way," said Wendy, "on how well you're dressed."

Bryan looked uncomfortable. "Yeah, but not the kind of compliment I'm looking for. I'd prefer it from girls. OHh, shit, I mean, given the chance, I don't want girls running up and, you know, I, shit, I need to shut up."

"Yes, you do," said his sister.

A hand squeezed his ass, but he didn't know whose hand it was. "I think we should take this young lady to a strip club some time."

He looked at Becky. "Why would I go to a strip club?"

Both girls laughed. Wendy pulled him close and said, "She means the kind with guys dancing in g-strings. Or less."

Now noticeably uncomfortable, he looked from one girl to the other. "I thought I said I had no interest in that."