The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would just be an experiment to see how you responded. You don't really know how you feel unless you try it." Wendy was pushing him a little now and he stopped, causing the girls to spin and face him.

"If I told you that you needed to get ass fucked to see if you liked it, would you lay on your stomachs face down and, oh shit!" Both girls were blushing. "You DID? Oh my god, so much for my hypotheticals."

"Yes," said Wendy, recovering, "and so much for your argument."

He wasn't done. "And did you like it?" He looked at Becky first, because she was now avoiding his eyes.

Finally, she mumbled, "No. And I was drunk, so I should really have been MORE ok with it. It didn't feel right and he was too rough and, anyway, no, I didn't like it." She now lifted her eyes on locked onto his. "But I tried it."

He looked at Wendy, who was oddly quiet, but had a dreamy look on her face. Nudged by Becky and verbally prodded by Bryan, she finally said, "Yes, I did like it. Well, all except one time, but I wouldn't say no if I was invited to do it again."

Becky pulled on his arm. "Let's go home for now. I'll see what the options are for the club. No need to decide tonight."

=======

Saturday was a designated pool day. Bryan and Becky both wore suits. After lunch, Wendy came over and a little later Pam arrived as well, saying she didn't have any other access to a free pool. Bryan and Wendy flirted, but it was an odd kind of flirt. Bryan was beginning to realize Wendy had many more layers than he had thought she had.

After about an hour, Pam announced that she had brought a one piece bathing suit along and she was hoping to see Bryan wearing it. He balked, but outnumbered three curious girls to his one objecting guy, he ended up giving in. Hoping to give a little back to them, he dropped his wet swim shorts and stepped into the legs of the bathing suit, bringing hoots from Wendy and Pam and a smile from Becky.

The hoots turned to gasps of awe as he pulled the straps up over his shoulders, adjusted the suit, and made sure he was properly tucked between the legs. The cups were designed for a flat chested girl, and they fit his skinny chest well. Pam took a pic and he protested, but she called him over to look at it.

"Bryan, you look great in that suit. It's designed to tuck a little at the waist, so it makes your hips seem a bit larger. Keep your legs together so nobody sees the extra bulge between them and, wow, you could pass as a flat girl." Pam held up her phone for him to see.

He looked at it, nodding that he did look pretty good, then looked at Pam's chest and realized she was not much larger than he was. "This is one of your suits, isn't it?"

"Uhh, well, yeah," she said. Then she added, "Now watch." She brought up a file shredding app, chose the pic, and shredded it. "See? All gone."

He was moving his hips, bringing more hoots from Wendy. "Are you set for auto backup? Did you sneak a copy off to the cloud before you showed me?"

"You are a suspicious one, aren't you?" Pam sounded offended.

Becky came to his rescue. "Hey, Pam, it's his choice. It has to be. If you have a backup, please get rid of it."

Pam stood up and looked at Becky. "I really thought you would grow out of this by now. When you did the coming out thing last week, I assumed it was a flash of something because you thought it was cool, or maybe you were trying to get him into girl's clothes more. But you're serious about this being good thing, aren't you? After years of dissing him, I don't know what to think."

Now it was Becky's turn to stand. "I've already lost one friend over defending my brother. Am I going to lose another one? And you guys are mostly upset because now I'm supporting him and not making fun of him? I guess I didn't know what you were really like. I thought you liked me, but I guess it was really all about my putting Bryan down, my pool, my cool dad, anything but just me."

Pam looked her up and down. "You've got it all, and you were the perfect rich bitch. When he came out, especially after he didn't even get hard with a handful of naked girls around him, I thought you'd come to your senses and realize SHE isn't worth defending. Look how easy it was to get him into a girl's swimsuit. You could dress him up as anything, take him out, get him on his knees for a couple of guys. Shit, it would have been easy, and it would have been FUN."

Becky looked past Pam and Bryan was doing his best muscle man pose and pointing at Becky, trying to give her courage, or at least keep her from getting depressed. "You know what? I'm having fun getting to know the guy who has lived in this house for the last 5 years and is going to keep coming back even after he moves out, because his mother is still going to be living with my dad."

"Royalty living with commoners. Do you know what she did for a living? Shit. You can keep the suit ... HEYY!"

Bryan was smiling. And naked. "I don't want your suit. But since it's for swimming I took the liberty of getting it wet before throwing it at the back of your head." Wendy giggled.

Pam glared at the other guest. "And what about you? Staying with the fallen princess here? With the sissy? Hoping you can turn him cuck?"

Wendy stretched before answering, showing off her larger breasts. "I'm all in with them, and I don't think Bryan is ever going to go full cuck. Partial? That's up to him. But you, little tits, are beginning to annoy me with your stupid talk."

"At least I don't have a set of tits every guy has been trying to get his hands on," Pam fired back.

The meaning of her smile was obvious to all. "I know. They would get tired of having to look so hard to find them."

Pam stormed toward the door while Bryan called from behind, "You forgot something." She turned just in time for the wet suit to hit her in the face. She screamed some random swear words at them, grabbed the suit, and was gone.

Wendy looked at Bryan. "That was two perfect throws. I didn't know you could throw like that."

He was walking to Becky. "Being skinny doesn't mean you don't dream. She was right, I grew up barely in the middle class. I spent a lot of time throwing balls at things." He held his sister as she began shaking. "I'm sorry I'm costing you friends. Look, if you want to be rude or whatever, it's ok. We've had a great week, at least."

Becky held him and cried. "They're idiots not worth keeping. I just, I thought they liked me. They only liked what I could get them. I liked the past week too much to give it up. I'm hurt, but I think I'm more hurt that I didn't see it sooner." She looked at Wendy. "Are you really all in?"

She got up and moved to the hugging siblings, grabbing each by the ass. "I mean it. I'm staying with you, no matter what."

Bryan looked at her. "Even if I won't suck the cock you two are trying to shove into my mouth? Even if I throw out every dress I have?"

Wendy kissed him quickly. "Even if. But you are, as you said, a guy who likes to wear a dress. Bryan, it's part of who you are. You wear dresses, you wear pants, you wear briefs, you wear panties. It's all good. And, to be honest, I don't want to share you with a guy OR a girl." She turned and quickly went into the house. "Gotta pee," she called.

He looked at Becky, who looked at him. "Did she just, you know," Bryan asked

"Let me check," she answered. She moved her head around, looking at him. "Yeah, I think there's a hook in your mouth. You're done, brother. You'll never get away now." She smiled. "And thanks for that silly muscle man thing. It really helped."

"I looked that bad?" He smiled as Becky laughed.

Becky sighed as they went back to their chairs and said softly, "Only Dori left, then."

"What time do you need to be ready for your date?" he asked.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. Chip will be over around 5. I need a shower and a little time for makeup." Becky considered a last dip in the pool, then decided to stay dry and went into the house.

Wendy came out a minute later to say she needed to get home. When she gave him a kiss, he grabbed her wrists. "Wendy, talk to me. What did you mean?"

She tried to look stern. "Please let me go." He complied. "If you can't figure out what I meant, I'm going to need a little more time to teach you." She turned and headed for the door.

"I have something to say about that," he called after her. He heard her laugh, but knew there was no point following her. Wendy was gone, Becky going out, and he needed to think of what to do for dinner. Yeah, he knew what she said, and had a good idea what she meant. He just wasn't as ready to throw his cards on the table yet.

At 5 Chip knocked on the door. Becky answered wearing her hair pulled back, a red V neck dress, belted at the waist, and ending mid-thigh. She had 4 inch heels on, letting her look Chip in the eyes, though his eyes were working their way down her body. Bryan called out to get him back to the present reality.

"Hey, buddy, how've you been? Wow, you really moved up a couple of notches, didn't you? And a pretty sister on top of it all? Yeah, I'd say you did ok for yourself."

Bryan was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, walking across the room. "You know, Chip, it's great to see you, but you aren't here to see me. I'd suggest you start paying attention to your date and I'll get the door as you walk out."

Chip turned to Becky again. "Does he always look out for you so well?"

Becky, a little annoyed at being left on the sideline, smiled. "He's learning. How long have you known him?"

Chip offered his arm and she took it. "I met him in 7th grade, so it's been a few years. We sort of lost contact for a while after he moved, and it hasn't been the same, but with a pretty sister I guess his mind was somewhere else."

She smiled again and as they got to the door, she turned to look at Bryan. He was frowning. Becky immediately got a tightness in her stomach.

During the drive to the restaurant he was chatty, the topic of pretty girl coming up again and again. At least he's keeping his hands to himself, she thought. Other than focusing on the girl thing, he wasn't bad company. He was good looking, witty with a bit of a sarcastic bite, and he seemed knowledgeable. She decided to try to get some background on her brother. That was a topic Chip insisted on holding off until they were seated in the restaurant.

"Bryan's a good guy. Not really a muscle man, and certainly not a guy to dominate a conversation, but he's ok. He's usually good for a couple of laughs."

Becky sipped her wine. "Did people make fun of him? My friends seem to have a problem with him."

Chip laughed. "Make fun of him? Shit yeah, all the time. He's not exactly a firecracker in a crowd. And he's skinny, so not really a macho guy. But if you set aside that stuff, he's ok. I mean, he drinks, he fucks, not me, you know, but he's not like 'oh no, I'd never do that' bullshit. He just sort of flows from group to group, mostly with nobody noticing him a lot."

She smiled. "I see. So, you like him because there isn't really anything to dislike?"

The server came with their food and interrupted the conversation for a moment. "Huh, I never really thought of it that way, but, yeah, I guess he's just sort of floating harmlessly in the background, so he's easy to like."

They were quiet for a while as they began the meal. "I guess something happened between you, because I remember getting calls from him saying you were driving him crazy, always picking on him. I guess you aren't the kind to hover in the background."

Becky smiled again. "I was never allowed to be in the background. My mother was ... sick, so I had to grow up faster than I wanted to. Be the woman, instead of the girl of the house and all that. What else did he say about me?"

"He said you were really pretty, actually he said you were kind of hot. You may have driven him crazy, but his eyes were working. And you bossed him around a lot. He tried to avoid you so he wouldn't lose his temper and cause a problem."

"And did he approve of his mother's marriage?"

Chip gave a broad smile now. "Ah, his mother. She's a hot one. I was kind of hoping to get some time with her, and then she went and got married. Hey, no telling on that. Bryan is such a do-gooder he'd flip if he heard me talk about getting in bed with his mother."

Now it was Becky's turn to smile. "Hey Chip, she's MY mother now, too, remember?"

He continued without a hitch. "Oh, yeah, I remember, but she isn't your real mother. If I got a chance to bang her it wouldn't be like a real family thing. Bryan seems to think she's pretty happy, though, so I may have missed my chance."

"Yeah," she replied, "you probably did."

During the rest of dinner he went on, taking shots at Bryan and hinting at how much he'd like to get Bryan's mother naked in bed. It was making Becky uncomfortable, and she was calming herself by drinking more wine. By the end of the meal she was a little light headed and when the bill came he suggested the rich girl pay for the poor guy who had paid for the gas to drive to her house and then to the restaurant. She did and he got her one last glass for the road, which he encouraged her to drink as quickly as possible.

Bryan heard them come in, Becky laughing and Chip talking about having to help her walk. Bryan had gone to his room, in case they needed some privacy when they got back. The light was out as he used his computer with the backlit keys, but now his attention was divided. He heard them coming up the stairs and closed the lid of his laptop so he could focus. He felt like a voyeur.

Chip was talking. "Come on, little girl, one step at a time. I don't want you falling down the stairs and getting hurt. There you go, just up, here we are, now, which way to your bedroom so you land safely in bed."

Bryan stiffened. Becky was drunk, again, and Chip was helping her to her bedroom. After the earlier comments, Bryan wasn't sure he could trust his friend. Maybe like Becky he needed a trimming of friends, though he didn't have many to lose.

"Bedtime little girl. Let's get you all ready for bed. Where are you hiding that zipper? Ahh, there it is, ok, shrug your shoulders a few times, yeah, oh fucking yeah, that's it. Wow, you have nice tits. I just have to touch those." Chip was apparently thinking the house was empty, because he made no effort to keep his voice down.

Becky, on the other hand, was soft and now getting louder. "Chip, no, stop. Get your hands off. OHHHHh. Stop that."

"Let's get them free, baby, so I can really suck and play with them." There was a pause. "Damn, look at them flop. Oh fuck yes, I gotta suck those babies."

Again she resisted. "Chip, stop ..OHHsshiitt. No, get off me, damn it, Chip, get off my boobs."

His voice had a smile in it. "Ok, little girl, I'm off, and so are your panties. AHHhahhh, straighten your legs, oh yeah, trophy time. Damn, shaved. You're gonna look good with my cum on your bare skin."

Bryan was moving, but quietly.

Becky was not quiet. "Ok, Chip, that's enough. Stop, Get .. shit .. get the fuck OFF me. Put that away. I don't .. it's just a date, I don't want sex with you."

Chip's voice was smooth, as if nothing was wrong. "Hey, baby girl, but I want sex with YOU. So come on. I took you out, you should have enough wine to keep you happy, now open your damn legs for me."

She was almost screaming now. "Get the FUCK away. I'll l.. shit .. let me go."

He had her arms spread out, holding her wrists. "Bryan said your parents were gone. House is dark. Look, baby, you can spread, smile, and enjoy, or it can hurt. Open up and I can make you scream in a good way."

Bryan's voice cut into the room. "I told you not to hurt her. She said stop, so I think it's time to stop."

Chip looked back over his shoulder, shirt off, pants at his knees. "Yeah, skinny, you THINK it's time because you can't do shit to stop it."

Bryan took a few steps forward. "Wrong answer." He swung a belt over his head and down on Chip's ass.

"AAHHhgghhh, SHIT! You little fuck, you'll pay for that." Chip was on his feet and turning around.

Bryan swung the belt again and Chip grabbed it out of the air. Whatever he planned to say past the sneer on his face was lost as Bryan pulled hard backwards and Chip tripped on his pants, having to catch himself as he fell face first toward the floor.

As he struggled to rise, Bryan pulled out his cell phone and quickly punched on the screen. "It's set for 911. You pull your pants up and head for the door, or I hit the call button. They can't ignore a hangup, so if I hit it, somebody will be here."

Chip considered an attack. He pulled up his pants, still trying to decide if he could take Bryan before he called, then get back to Becky before she could do anything. In the end, he decided to leave, with a parting shot.

"I thought when you called to set me up with Becky the Slut it was so I could get a piece of the action. I really don't get this be nice shit. What's wrong with you, you asshole? Hell, a dozen guys from State told me about her, and you had to go and be that nice, behaving piece of shit that everybody thinks you are. Damn, man, I would have let you have a piece along with me, and you had to be all sweet. What kind of bullshit is that anyway?"

Bryan stood, on guard, finger remaining on the phone as he kept the screen active. "Like you said, nice shit. Check out my rep. And you can flush hers. I don't ever want to hear you talk about my sister like that again."

Chip pulled his shirt back on. "I don't have to say it. I know a couple dozen guys from State, and they all know it. Even the guys who haven't fucked her yet are just waiting their turn. I guess I'll just wait for one of them to call me and I'll get her anyway. And after this, I'm going to fuck her brains out and shove my cock down her throat until she chokes and can't beg me to get off because she won't be able to breathe. Damn, I can't believe I wasted tonight." He walked out, they heard him going down the stairs, then the door slammed shut. Bryan held up a finger until they heard the car engine, then heard it fade down the street.

Bryan went to her closet and pulled out a robe, handing it to her as she sat curled into a ball on her bed. "I'm sorry I called him. I knew there was a chance he'd act up, but I didn't think he was planning to rape you if you didn't give in. I guess I'm not a very helpful brother after all."

Becky took the robe and draped it over her naked body, while Bryan made some adjustments to get better coverage. "You didn't fuck up my reputation. I did that on my own. How much did you hear?"

"I was in my room listening, just in case. I heard, yeah, I heard it all. You guys weren't exactly quiet when you thought you were alone in the house."

He noticed the blanket starting to shake before he heard the first sniffle. Looking around quickly, he found a box of tissues and brought it to the bed before he sat behind her and held her. Held his sister. Step sister, who he now liked and yet wanted to have. But at the moment, she was in pain, and he knew from the past week's conversations that the pain was deeper than a simple hug would cure. Still, it was all he could think to do.

When she finally got control again, she looked up at some point on her ceiling and said, "You see? It's a curse or something. I drank too much, he knew about me, and he doesn't even go to the same fucking school. The whole world knows I'm a slut. A drunken slut, just like my mother." She was silent for a minute. "One reason I hated you was because your mother was so normal, so good. And your father didn't run off with some bitch, he outright died and was gone. I know it sounds cruel, but I was jealous of that."

Bryan kept his arms around her. "A month ago I would have walked away, mumbling about what a bitch you are and saying you were getting what you deserved. Yeah, it hurts, and maybe it's cruel, but it's your truth. That's who you are, and we need to get you away from that."