The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head a little. "We?"

He pulled her a little closer. "Yeah, we. When mom and dad get home, we need to talk as a family."

Becky stiffened. "Oh no, no way am I talking about this. It would break my dad's heart, and your mother, shit, what would she think of me?"

"Hey," he said, "my mother will love you, and your dad will love you. He's been fighting his whole life to keep you from what you're thinking, and from what I've seen in 5 years, he isn't ready to stop fighting for you."

"Ok, and what about you?" Becky turned a little more and was surprised to find his face now right in front of hers.

He cleared his throat. "After 5 years of bitch step sister, I have a sister. I never had a brother or sister, but I kind of like this family thing. I'm with you, except I won't try to find any more dates for you. And," he said as he got off the bed, "I'm getting out of your bedroom before I lose control of myself and do something we'll regret. Sorry, but when I put my hands on you, even for a good reason, things just sort of happen."

She looked at him. "Bryan, get back here. No, not about that. I feel really lonely right now, and I would really appreciate it if you would just hold me. Nothing more. Just, I need some arms, somebody who thinks I'm worth something."

"That's why I'm so uncomfortable with this," he pointed down. "You ARE special, and you're worth something, and I don't want it all to come down to sex. But you are so damn good looking and sexy."

"Please?" She uncurled from her ball and moved under the sheet.

He sighed and went back to the bed. "Just for a little while. Comfort, nothing else."

She held up the sheet and he slid in next to her, putting his arm over her waist and pulling her against him. Her arm rested lightly on his shoulder. "The only man who ever had me this close and didn't try to get inside me was my father. I'm sorry it's complicated for you, but I feel safe like this. I guess now there are two men who held me close safely." She smiled and closed her eyes.

He closed his eyes a few minutes later.

It was half past 2 when he woke up, needing to pee. He eased out of the bed, carefully tucking the sheet around his sister, then he peed, made sure the front door was locked, and went to his own bed. This was really confusing. On the other hand, he had Wendy who seemed to really want to have a deeper relationship. His hand slipped down to his cock as an image of a naked Wendy floated in his mind, but then he decided to roll over and go back to sleep.