The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory started to pull out his wallet, but Becky put her hand on his arm. "Bryan was joking about you paying. I've got this."

He turned to look at her and said, "I do have a good paying job, and I live by myself. And you have ...?"

"A father who can afford to pay the card bill, and it's not going to be a shock to him, so don't worry." She pulled out her card and used the table kiosk to pay, leaving a generous tip for the server for being so gracious with the topics and changes in seating, but mostly because of her comment after they were seated.

They walked out and found they were parked near each other. Bryan found himself in charge, feeling a bit the older, more experienced cross dresser and therefore with the right to lead the newer guy, even though that guy was actually older. "You follow us, and we'll go to our house. It's big enough and I don't think you're a threat to try coming back to cause problems."

Cory was surprised. "Honestly, I just want to talk."

Bryan moved up and spoke softly so the girls couldn't hear. "No, you want to talk and you've been watching my sister. Be cool and we all end up happy."

Cory was shaken now. "No, I don't want, that's not ..."

Bryan put his hand on Cory's shoulder. "Good start. That's not what I meant." He moved back smiling, actually laughing a little, and Cory also laughed a little, as if a good joke had been shared. They got into their separate cars and Becky started driving home.

"You didn't threaten him, did you? I kind of like him. And he reminds me a little of you 2 weeks ago." Becky was looking at Bryan in the mirror.

"Yes, I threatened him. He's been watching you and I told him he'd better be nice or I'm going to pull off his bra in public."

Wendy turned to look at him. "Nice try, but he won't be in public. I think you should wear a dress."

Bryan smiled. "I thought the same thing. Boobs or not?"

Wendy looked at Becky, who looked back. There was a barely noticeable nod and Wendy said, "Boobs. Can this month get any stranger?"

Bryan was silent for a minute. "Yes, I might find out I enjoy sucking cock. I don't expect it, though."

Becky nodded. "Now we know. All of us are on edge over that. You should have been honest when Wendy asked."

"I was honest. I just didn't include that because I could feel the kids in the next booth bouncing around and didn't think they wanted to hear about the guy behind them going to see if he liked guys. Come on, girls, like Cody said, some things you don't say in a restaurant."

Wendy nodded. "You did push him."

Becky added, "I hope he wasn't offended."

"Girls, he wasn't offended, he was challenged. And he rose to the challenge. He answered the questions. I will also say, Becky, that if you try to get him to go out with you in a dress, he needs to be ready for challenges."

Becky checked the mirror to make sure Cory was still following. "What makes you think I'm going to send him out in a dress?"

"History. And you like him."

"Sometimes I liked it better when I was the bitch you hated and didn't talk to." They all laughed and soon they were parked.

Cory pulled parked behind Wendy's car and got out. "Wow, and what does daddy do?"

"He runs his own business, which is finally big enough that he can get away for a couple of weeks. My dad, his mother. No other questions about parents tonight. We're here to get into your head." Becky was leading the way to the front door."

Bryan shrugged. "She the oldest, by 4 months. But it's really her house and I just came over as a late guest. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Wendy was getting settled onto the couch, Becky was in a chair, and now she pointed Cory to the love seat. He seemed a little uncomfortable with it, but sat as directed.

"I guess Bryan needed to take a pee." He tried to sound confident, but suddenly he was well out of his element.

Becky, however, was feeling more IN her element. "Take off your shirt. It's amazing, you know? Bryan picked up on that strap right away and I could barely see it when he mentioned it. Cory, stop being bashful, I'm not going to tell you to strip. In fact, I promise you can keep your pants on, but I want your shirt on the coffee table. Now please."

Wendy giggled a little. "There's the Becky I remember.

Cory reluctantly pulled off his polo shirt and set it neatly on the coffee table. The bra was red, quite a contrast to the dark blue of his shirt, with lacey, flat cups. He tugged down on the bra uncomfortably, putting it back into place after raising his arms.

Becky looked at him. "I don't think I would have done that shade of red. And I'm guessing, don't show me, but I'm guessing your panties aren't a match. Pink, with lots of lace?" He nodded slowly. "I don't believe how much I've learned from Bryan in just a couple of weeks. Ok, Cory, here's your first lesson. Get matching underwear. Maybe nobody will see it, but you should at least TRY to do it right."

Bryan was coming down the stairs by now, in his navy blue, mid-thigh dress, nylons, and flats. "I think the first thing you need to tell Becky is why you dress like that, and what you want to get out of it." He walked across to the couch and sat next to Wendy, who immediately snuggled up to him.

Cory turned to see Becky looking at him, waiting. "Uh, sure, ok, why do I wear it. I started sneaking my sister's clothes when I was maybe 10. My clothes were coarse or tight or, you know, the whole manhood thing. Their underwear was soft and silky, dresses are loose, hell, if I skipped the nylons they were much more comfortable than my own clothes. Even leggings were easier to move in than the cardboard jeans my parents got me. But the world isn't quite ready to share women's clothing with men, and of course I have a coat and tie job, so I just wear things when I can."

Wendy spoke up. "A bra can be a pain in the ass. I try to lose mine when I'm home, and would like to leave it off other times, but I got tired of the wetness from all the guy's tongues hanging out."

"Girls, you both have lovely bustlines, and I hope you're happy and proud of them. I wear a bra, well, because it's part of the attire. I always thought if I wore panties I had to wear a bra. My sisters wore both, so I just did it."

Bryan had been listening and now asked, "You're the only boy?"

Cory smiled. "Two older and one younger sister. The younger one caught me in her skirt once. We had a nice talk, but she said she wanted me out of her clothes and didn't ever want to see me in a dress again. So, I bought my own. By the way, Bryan, you suddenly have a bustline."

"On the way home I asked the girls boobs or not. They both said boobs. The weight feels different. With the forms, it's about the same weight as real, though of course it doesn't feel the same as a girl feels." He squeezed one of Wendy's breasts, bringing a surprised look to her face. "I wouldn't really notice that. Sometimes for me it's the clothes, sometimes it's the curiosity of what is it like?" Wendy had recovered enough to lean over and squeeze one of Bryan's form filled bra cups. She was smiling now.

"I watched you quite closely on Friday, despite my having clients with me that I was supposed to be focused on. Today you seemed more on edge. Can I ask if the dress made a difference? I mean, if I'm accepted one day, can I expect to be rejected another day?"

Bryan looked at him. "You know, that's a really good question that I hadn't considered. But that's not the issue. We resolved it for now, so no issues."

Becky looked uncomfortable. Wendy blurted it out. "We want him to find out if he's really a guy in a dress or if he likes cock." Becky and Bryan both stared at her as if she had gone crazy, but she stayed stoic, putting on a brave face while fearing she had lost two friendships with one sentence.

Cory looked at the three of them and nodded. "It's a fair question. I had no prodding. There's plenty of sissy porn out there and certainly a number of stories that say every man in a dress is a sissy. First, I assure you, though I won't prove it, that I am as masculine down there as any of those so-called real man types in the porn are. Second, I had to find out myself."

Bryan started to open his mouth and Wendy covered it with her hand. He looked at her and she shook her head.

Left alone, Becky asked, "What did you do?"

Suddenly feeling quite uncomfortable, Cory didn't answer at first. Eventually he got the courage and said, "There's a place not far from here, actually pretty close to where I live, that is willing to host private parties and not ask a lot of questions. I found out about it from a female coworker I had confided in and made my reservation. Similar to the videos on the porn sites, a couple of male strippers starting with whoever the guest of honor is and eventually just going around seeing who will have sex with them. Tips of course. You can't exactly pay somebody to strip and have sex in this state."

Becky asked one added question. "How did it feel seeing a couple of cocks swinging around, girls all excited, and you in a dress keeping your own cock hidden away?"

Cory turned to talk directly to her. "It was strange, for sure. The videos are one thing, but when you actually see it, guys with cocks out, girls taking turns sucking them, ejaculations, actual sex, it was surreal." Bryan felt Wendy's hold on him tighten. Cory paused to collect his thoughts. "Yeah, the guys make their rounds. Like I said, I had nobody with me, just me trying to find an answer or prove a point or whatever it was. I think I blanked it out. I remember taking the cock, sucking it, trying to do what the girls had done, girls shouting and hooting and everything all around me. Then he came in my mouth and I almost gagged. It was not enjoyable at all, and I hated the taste. Suddenly my co-worker was there, telling me to behave at work or she'd start a rumor."

"If it was so bad, why didn't you stop? Lots of girls take a taste and then pass the guy down the line." Becky leaned toward their guest. if she saw Bryan leaning toward her, she didn't show it.

"I had challenged myself," Cory said, "and I learned growing up that the only way I was going to succeed was to set a goal and not stop until it was achieved. I went into that room expecting to swallow, uh, you know."

Becky relaxed back into her chair. "Shit, yeah, don't I know."

Bryan felt Wendy's hold tighten a little more. "Hey, girls, I'm not blind to what's happening. Why did you even suggest it if you ... you know?"

Wendy looked at him and moved his head to face her. "We told you, you don't have to. That whole challenge thing, we did it. You get into that mode, and then things start happening. It's like he said, you go in expecting a result, you get the result."

He looked from Wendy to Becky. "You two ...?"

"Oh no, no," Becky said. "I didn't know until just now that she had done one too. But it's different. Girls suck cocks, people think that's normal. Guys suck cocks and, so, what happened with the girl?"

Cory was watching, following the conversation around him. "Oh, the girl. Happily for me, she met a guy and moved away."

Becky got up and walked over to the love seat, sitting next to Cory. "Would you be interested in coming along to give moral support to Bryan? We gave him the option, but it seems we pushed too hard earlier and he insists on going to the club."

"Blue Diamond?"

Wendy turned to look. "Yes."

He smiled. "Scratch the surface and you find it has a reputation. They welcome cross dressers because they almost always end up sucking to the end once the women are screaming encouragement and handing tips to the strippers. Bryan, I would think carefully about this, and if I were given the chance to back out, I'd do it."

Bryan nodded. "Believe me, I've been listening, and I'm a little tense, but if I don't that question will always be there." He looked at Wendy first, then Becky. "Won't it?"

There was an uncomfortable silence and Cory broke it by saying they had mentioned the month or weeks several times. He wanted to know the history of this little group. Becky began the recap of the past 2 weeks and largely led the discussion. Eventually, Bryan got a couple of bottles of beer out and handed them around. The three were surprised at the similarities, but also at the differences, in experiences.

They talked for hours, but finally Wendy said she needed to leave to get to work tomorrow, and Cory added that he also needed to go. Becky grabbed Cory's hand and sort of led him out of the house, turning to face him next to his car. She suddenly realized he was just a few inches taller than her. She ran her fingers over the outline of the bra, now once again under his shirt. "Do you plan to get a boob job?" she asked.

Cory was flustered. "Uhh, I wasn't planning to. Does it make a difference?"

She surprised herself by pinching one of his nipples. "Of course it makes a difference, but not the way you mean it. I hope I can see you again. Maybe tomorrow?"

He smiled. "Sure, tomorrow would be nice. And your club experience will be Tuesday? I hope you make it as difficult as possible for him to go. Although," he looked over at Wendy and Bryan locked in a passionate kiss, "he may not have quite the same motivations I had. Good night, Becky. Good night Bryan and Wendy. Don't forget to breathe."

Five minutes later, Bryan and Becky once again stood alone but together. Becky turned to him. "You really should think about what he said."

He smiled. "I have been thinking and am thinking. I'm going to get to bed now. Good night, Becky."

Her mind went back to the night at the club near the college. Then the other night, and the other. She dropped to her knees, crying. Hands softly held her arms and helped her up, guiding her into the house and up the stairs.

Bryan stopped at the bathroom. "You get ready for bed and I'll get the lights. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

She used the toilet and got herself ready and he was back at the door, holding her and guiding her to his bedroom. "Back in a minute. Strip."

Again he returned in a few minutes, closing the door and dropping his clothes, which he'd removed in the bathroom, onto the floor. He pulled down the sheets and guided Becky onto the bed, then climbed in behind her. "Your bed is against the wall. It's a pain if I need to get up in the night." He put his arm over her and pushed his semi-hard cock against her ass.

"Becky, you're safe now. I can't get the memories out of your head, but you are safe now." He felt her move against him, rubbing his cock for a few seconds. He felt it swell a little, bobbing, seemingly rubbing her on its own, then it was fading again. He didn't move.

She grabbed his hand and held it tight. "Bryan, you are amazing. Thank you."

=======

Tuesday they prepared an early dinner. Wendy got away from work early and joined them. Bryan was already in a new red dress with black bra and panties, stockings this time, and his 3 inch heels were by the door. They had agreed to put an extra challenge on it, with Bryan himself suggesting it. He couldn't tuck in the panties. The dress was loose enough that it wouldn't show him in a flaccid state, but if he got aroused by something, the panties would offer little protection against it being obvious to anybody watching. He also wore his forms. He was going to attend the party as a cross dresser who looked like a girl and see how he felt when he had to actually feel that way.

Cory called as they drove to the club, offering moral support and again suggesting they turn back. He said he simply could not go back into that club and asked Becky to call him later. She agreed. Wendy squeezed Bryan's hand. For two weeks Becky had tried to nudge him in this direction, for almost as long Wendy had done the same. Now it was the night and they were all nervous.

The gave their names and were admitted to the private party. A quick look showed that Bryan was the only male, and a lot of the girls were noticing quickly, hovering around and poking fun, squeezing the breast forms, or even squeezing his crotch and giggling when they felt his cock. Alcohol was already flowing and he realized many of the women were drunk when they arrived.

They found a table to sit at and were settling in when a familiar voice called for Becky and Wendy. Dori came hurrying over and hugged them, then turned to Bryan, smiling, and asked permission. He said sure and she hugged him. "Ohhh, not tucked tonight? You may regret that."

Becky looked at her. "So, you're still greeting us?"

"Hey, I heard what Pam did. She's telling anybody who will listen. It's not my thing, but if Bryan wants to wear a dress, then what the hell. No, I'm not leaving you over that. Take my man, once I get one, and we'll go to war." The girls laughed and asked how Dori happened to be there.

She explained that she was a friend of the guest of honor. In this case, it was a 32 year old woman whose divorce had just gone through. Her sister was home watching the kids, and her mother was here. That surprised the trio, but they knew there were older women who were more adventurous sexually. They just didn't think they knew any of them. Dori was being called off by somebody else. As they crossed the floor, she stopped to talk to a girl with a torn bridal veil standing with an older woman. She pointed at her friends and was pulled across the floor.

As they approached, Bryan couldn't help thinking that the girl's mother could be his mother in 5 or 10 years. They were the same height, same build, they even had the same color and length hair. He was sort of lost in a mental comparison when they reached the group.

"Hi there, welcome to my divorce party. This is my mother, here to give me immoral support. In fact, at the end she's going to hold me down while any stripper with any juice left in him gets me off and makes me messy." She looked at Bryan. "It isn't common to have a sissy at these, but it happens. You have to leave some cum for the girls, though." She smiled that condescending smile he was getting so annoyed with.

"Cross dresser. I'm not a sissy." He smiled, holding his ground.

"Really? Well, as soon as that cock touches your lips, everything changes. And if it doesn't touch your lips, what are you doing here?" Now she was openly sneering at him.

Her mother whispered to Becky, "When he opens his mouth, put your hand on the back of his head and shove him balls deep. The girls will all go crazy. Money will be flying everywhere."

Becky smiled at her and thanked her, grateful that, as far as she knew, neither of the two mothers she had had would think of forcing a guy to suck a cock if he didn't want to.

The special girl stayed a while longer, squeezing a form and his cock before moving on. "All these girls and you're soft? I told you, sissy. Do the short white guy. His cum tastes best." Then she and her mother left.

Other girls kept going over and teasing Bryan, who somehow did not seem flustered. Becky leaned to Wendy. "We need to get him out of here. Mom wants us to shove him down on the cock. Special girl wants cum running out of his mouth. This is not a good idea."

Wendy turned to her. "I've tried, twice. He's determined, and he seems to do that very well." She looked as one girl ran her hand up under his hem and giggled. He calmly lifted his dress, grabbed her by the wrist, and asked her not to do that again. "I don't know how he does that. I want to break her arm."

Brenda's phone vibrated and she looked. There was a text from Cory. "I have tomorrow afternoon free. I plan to take off and visit you. Is that ok?" She sent a quick thumbs up and put her phone away. Wendy looked at her, questioningly. "Cory." Wendy nodded.

Bryan stayed in his seat, watching the people. Most of the women were 20s or 30s, a few older other than mom. Many of the larger breasted women had tops or dresses that were open V neck to the waistline. Occasionally a breast would flop out and have to be pushed back under the cloth by giggling women who were already drunk. One girl was bent over a table, talking with friends, and her spread legs clearly showed she had no panties to cover her exposed pussy. It was like in the videos he'd been watching for several days. It was very much like what he had prepared for.